Ghosts Know What I Experienced

By mutsauceeee

Ever since he was little, Xi Jia's yin energy was strong, so every day he saw and ran into ghosts. One day, h... More

《69》
《71》
《72》
《73》
《74》
《75》
《76》
《77》
《78》
《79》
《80》

《70》

519 3 0
By mutsauceeee

"A teacher for a day, a father for life."』

When Daoist Qi Shan asked Yang Ze why he helped the Nine Heritage Lord, Yang Ze replied in this way.

Thirty years ago, Lord Jiuyi had not yet gone astray, and there were not many contacts between the Qianshan Sect and the metaphysical world.

True Lord Lian Chen was rather active and kind, and he was on good terms with Yi Lingzi, Daoist Qi Shan, and the others. However, even though the sect leader had profound magic power, he was eccentric and arrogant. Other than Yi Lingzi and True Monarch Xiuxiu, the other cabinets in the metaphysical world were not familiar with him.

Therefore, no one knew that thirty-two years ago, Jiuyi Jun found a good seedling with excellent roots beside a small mountain village in Dian Province. That family was very poor and did not have the money to raise this little son. They had already planned to find a random place to throw the child away. If anyone could find him, he would live. If he died in the mountains, it would be his life.

When Jiuyi Jun found this child, he was dying and starving. This child was extremely suitable for Gu poison cultivation. Jiuyi Jun was overjoyed and brought him back to Qianshan Sect. From then on, he closed his door and took in a disciple.

Two years later, the fact that he used living people to raise ghost children was exposed, and Yi Lingzi and True Monarch Xiu teamed up to kill him. His junior brother took that child under his tutelage. From then on, he became a ghost. He used the Feng Shui Bureau of the Qianshan Sect to hide his aura and found that child.

  It has been thirty years since then.

  Yangze stood on the platform and smiled at his master.

The Lord of the Nine Lost was so angry that he trembled all over and said angrily,"I am your master!" What are you saying, you traitor!"

"Thirty-two years ago, you saved my life. I am grateful. Without you, there would be no Yangze today. But during those eleven years, the one who truly nurtured and taught me…" Yang Ze paused and asked word by word," Jiuyi Jun, is that you?"

  "How dare you call me Master Tong!"

Yang Ze suddenly lifted his head and the smile on his face disappeared." That's my master, True Monarch Lian Chen! Jiuyi Jun, nineteen years ago, you asked me to put those books on Shifu's desk. Did you tell me that those books are related to that ancient tomb? You also said that you wanted my master to die! Did you say that?"

  Lord Jiuyi opened his mouth and did not reply.

Yang Ze laughed at himself and said,"You didn't say it." For the past nineteen years, I have always thought that Master died in that mysterious tomb and had nothing to do with me. It wasn't until three months ago that I walked into that ancient tomb and discovered the top-grade corpse cultivation ground and the thousand-year drought. Then, I heard Daoist Qi Shan say how Master discovered this place back then. Only then did I understand that you started setting up this trap thirty years ago. Even if this trap meant killing your own junior brother, you wouldn't hesitate!"

Then he raised his head and said,"Master, that's your brother." In the eleven years after your death, he told me day and night that I was the disciple of Jiuyi Jun, not his Lian Chen True Lord. He said that his Senior Brother must have his difficulties. Although his Senior Brother had a strange personality, he would not do such an evil thing. He took me in as an apprentice just to keep me from being looked at differently. If True Monarch Xiu and the others knew that I was your disciple, even if they didn't say it, they would definitely have complaints in their hearts."

After hearing this, True Monarch Nianxiu, who had been tied up and thrown into the corner, wanted to explain himself, but after thinking about it, he had nothing to say.

Yangze was right. Even if they knew that the disaster was not as bad as others, and that the crimes committed by Jiuyi Jun had nothing to do with his disciples, as long as Yangze was Jiuyi Jun's disciple, they would definitely treat him carefully. They would not be as lenient as they would treat other juniors. They would set up precautions.

He said,"You are the one who said yesterday,'Master, you are the one who said yesterday.' Yes, Master isn't as smart as you. He's not good at Feng Shui poison. He only learned a little array formation after more than 50 years. Unlike you, Feng Shui and Gu Poison are at the top of the metaphysical realm, and you are also quite accomplished in array formations. That's why after Master accepted me, he never accepted another disciple. However, after accepting me as his disciple, he continued to study the secrets of the Qianshan Sect because he wanted to teach me these. Something he doesn't know, he knows I have talent, and he wants me to. My master only has the energy to teach me and his senior brother's disciple well, and has no time to think about himself. That's why he confiscated a second disciple in his life…"

  Step by step, Yangze walked up to Jiuyi Jun and looked down at him.

Slowly, he smiled. His eyes were slightly moist, and his voice was sharp. Every word he said was bloody: " Jiuyi Jun, I have no objection to you killing Yi Lingzi." You killed more than a hundred people in Black Cloth Stronghold, I won't stop you. If you want to cleanse the mystic world with blood, live as long as heaven, and live forever, I can help you. You saved my life. You can take my life, but you shouldn't have killed my master with my hands! Kill that junior brother who believed in you until he died!"

As soon as he finished speaking, Jiuyi Jun reached out his hands angrily and was about to pinch Yangze's neck. Just as he was about to touch Yang Ze, five brightly colored Gu worms flew out from Yang Ze's sleeves. Jiu Yi Jun clenched his hand and these Gu worms were crushed by him.

Yang Ze knew that he was no match for Jiuyi Jun, so he immediately turned his head." Hurry up! He can't escape!"

Brother Jia, who had been standing at the side for a long time, was stunned by these words. He watched as Jiuyi Jun really grabbed Yangze's neck and shouted," I'll strangle you!" Brother Jia quickly went up and kicked the old ghost away.

Brother Jia couldn't be blamed for his slow reaction. Yang Ze looked very confident just now, as if he could solve it directly. Unexpectedly, he still couldn't beat Jiuyi Jun in the end and asked Brother Jia to come up and help.

As soon as Xi Jia came up, Jiuyi Jun's expression changed drastically. He quickly turned around and ran again. However, the eye of the Stealing Heaven and Changing Sun Formation had already been destroyed by Yang Ze, and Jiuyi Jun couldn't escape from Brother Jia's palm no matter how hard he tried. He was dragged back to the ground and beaten countless times by Xi Jia. At the end of the fight, Jiuyi Jun was completely convinced and knelt down to beg for mercy.

At this moment, the closets of the Mystical World surrounded him. Everyone looked at Xi Jia strangely for a long time. Xi Jia pursed his lips and obediently stood behind Ye Jingzhi with an expression of "I don't know what happened".

Master Ye did not care how violent his wife was just now. He took out a piece of candy from his pocket and placed it in Xi Jia's palm: "The magic power is not suppressed, and it cannot be opened." Fortunately, there was a candy in his pocket before he left the house. It was a mint. Jiajia, eat, moisten…moisten your throat."

  Xi Jia, who had just forgotten that he had swallowed a Gu Mother alive, was speechless.

After all, Jiuyi Jun's matter still needed to be resolved. The cupboards only looked at Xi Jia for a while before they quickly turned around and got down to business.

He said,"We don't have any power now, and we can't do anything about it." Could he really let Little Friend Xi continue beating him? How can I invite Ling Xiao to be punished?"

Yang Ze stood at the side and said calmly," This Feng Shui Bureau is not a formation. As long as you step out of the Feng Shui Bureau's range, you won't be affected by it. Therefore, our ancestors only need to climb two mountains to recover their magic power." However, the simpler way is for me to go out directly and break this Feng Shui trap."

Yang Ze walked out of the Front Mountain Sect. He couldn't fly. Even if he had magic power, it took him a minute to walk to the top of the next mountain. He picked up a white tiger shaped boulder with his bare hands, walked two steps southeast, and then put the stone down.

  And then they felt something move in the sky.

Yangze walked to the other two mountains and moved the two stones to other places. With a buzzing sound, Xi Jia saw a wisp of black smoke rising out of nowhere and floating on the top of the three mountains. When Yang Ze returned to the Front Mountain Sect, the magic power of all the cabinets had been completely restored.

As soon as he possessed magic power, Perfected Zhuzhao gritted his teeth in anger and stepped forward to kick Jiuyi Jun.

A faint voice sounded from the side: "You have the ability to really kick down." Even if he doesn't struggle now, you've recovered your magic power. He can beat you ten times by himself. Old man Zhu Zhao, do you believe it?"

Perfected Zhu Zhao naturally believed him. He looked at Lord Jiuyi's sinister gaze and was so scared that he withdrew his foot, but he still refused to admit it. He laughed dryly and said,"Poor…I don't care about him!" Which fellow daoist is talking next to you? Why don't you come up and give it a try?"

  "It's your grandpa Qishan! Hurry up and untie us!"

Everyone immediately looked at True Monarch Nixiu and Daoist Qishan, who were tied up and thrown into the corner.

  True Monarch Suixiu, who was so ashamed that he wanted to find a hole to hide in, said,"…"

Daoist Qi Shan continued to shout," Hurry up and untie me! Hurry!"

"I almost forgot about the two of them…" Master Buawake muttered softly.

With magic power, several cabinets chanted a spell together and finally removed the magic treasures from the two old cabinets. As soon as he gained his freedom, Daoist Qishan was so angry that he wanted to kick Jiuyi Jun twice. Just as he lifted his foot, Jiuyi Jun suddenly lifted his head and stared coldly at him.

Daoist Qi Shan's feet stopped in mid-air. He turned awkwardly and looked at Xi Jia." Little friend Xi, why don't…you help me kick him?"

  Xi Jia was speechless.

  Brother Jia walked forward expressionlessly and kicked Jiuyi Jun twice in the face.

Lord Jiuyi: "…" I know that I have lost face…

Although Yangze had just told them the truth, everyone was still confused and did not understand what evil things Jiuyi Jun had done. Daoist Qishan answered them one by one. Only then did everyone know that this Jiuyi Lord had wanted to obtain immortality many years ago and had begun to lay out his plans. Thirty years ago, when the matter was exposed, he was killed, but he used a deception technique to fool Yi Lingzi and True Monarch Suixiu. He hid in the Front Mountain Sect and lived for so many years.

  The man who slaughtered an entire village 30 years ago, that's him.

  Nineteen years ago, he was the one who tricked Yi Lingzi and the others into going to the ancient tomb in Dian Province.

When Ye Jingzhi heard the truth about Yi Lingzi's death, his body trembled. His face remained calm and did not seem to have much reaction. Xi Jia gently pulled his hand. He slowly turned his head and saw Xi Jia smiling. He said softly," Master was very calm when he left. As long as we live well, he has no regrets."

  After a long while, Ye Jingzhi nodded. The two of them looked at each other and smiled.

There is only so much that Taoist Qishan knows, and Yang Ze has to explain the other details: "Three months ago, he ordered me to go to the ancient tomb and find Master's skeleton." I wanted to do this for a long time, so I naturally agreed. He also asked me to find Daoist Qishan. I thought it was because Daoist Qishan could help collect the corpses in the rest of the cabinets. I know that the tomb is not simple, Qishan ancestors went there nineteen years ago, with him leading the way will be more convenient. So I went to Daoist Qi Shan."

Yang Ze's eyes flashed across Jiu Yi Jun's body, and he continued,"When I found out that the ancient tomb was a top-grade corpse cultivation ground, I felt that something was wrong." After that, I found out that there was a thousand-year-old Hanba inside. Only then did I understand that Master had simply died when he entered this place back then. And he, Lord Jiuyi, he knew everything inside."

He asked,"What do you mean by that?"

Yangze's expression changed slightly. He lowered his head and smiled bitterly." Those hundred people weren't all killed by him. Me, Elder Qishan, Fellow Daoist Ye, Fellow Daoist Xi, and the four of us joined forces to kill them."

  Xi Jia was completely stunned.

  The cold voice of Ye Jingzhi said,"What's going on?"

"When we entered that top-grade corpse cultivation ground, we retrieved Master's skeletons. However, I didn't know that Jiuyi Jun didn't want anything inside. What he wanted was to open the top-grade corpse cultivation ground. Thirty years ago, he had planted Gu in everyone in Black Cloth Stronghold, and the trigger was that top-grade corpse cultivation ground. Those seed Gu were eroding the bodies of these villagers day and night. Even if they were pregnant and had children, their descendants would still have seed Gu in their bodies. After thirty years, these child Gu had completely grown up and could control their lives. Therefore, after we opened the ancient tomb, the child Gu was activated…three months later, all the villagers of Black Cloth Stronghold died."

  A word thrown to the ground, a long time echo.

Xi Jia couldn't believe what he heard. Ye Jingzhi and Daoist Qishan would never have thought that they would open the ancient tomb three months ago and kill more than a hundred people.

Xi Jia still remembered that although most of the villagers had never spoken to him, they had never shown any ill intentions towards them. The three princes in the stockade also took them to the ancient tomb and gave them a Yao ritual before they left. But now, they were all dead…

  Xi Jia asked anxiously,"Can we still save him?"

Yang Ze shook his head." It's useless. The moment the ancient tomb opens, the child Gu will be activated. They will definitely die." And that Gu Mother just now…" After a pause, Yang Ze said," That Gu Mother was chewed up by Fellow Daoist Xi. They must have died normally now. They are no longer walking corpses." That's…good."

  Xi Jia's lips moved slightly, unable to speak.

Yang Ze said,"Fellow Daoist Xi, don't blame yourself. This may be a good thing for those villagers." Those villagers were Nine Yi Lord's experimental subjects for Longevity Gu King. The Gu Mother did not die, after they died, their corpses would only be controlled by quilt Gu, leading the same life every day. They've been dead a long time. It's not your fault."

So many people died all at once, Master Unawakened and several eminent monks unanimously decided to go to the Black Cloth Stronghold later to save those villagers.

Then everything was settled, and everyone's eyes were faintly looking at the Nine Yijun.

  Lord Jiuyi was speechless.

A moment later, he snorted coldly." Isn't it just Ling Xiao? I have a clear conscience. So what if my soul is destroyed?"

True Monarch Xiu's expression turned cold. He stepped forward and said," Alright, then I'll invite Ling Xiao over for you!"

  Yang Ze stopped him." Senior, let me do it."

" You…" Looking at Yangze's solemn expression, True Monarch Nixiu sighed and said," Alright, you go."

  Yangze walked to Jiuyi Jun and looked down at him.

  Lord Jiuyi smiled strangely." Traitor, do you have the guts to invite Ling Xiao?"

Yangze didn't say anything. He turned around and said," Senior Qishan, I would like to borrow your Thousand Treasures Fang Tong Sword."

Daoist Qi Shan threw his magic weapon, the Peach Wood Sword, over." Please invite Ling Xiao for me!"

Yangze added,"Senior Xiu, I would like to borrow the Purple Mirror of the Purple Star Temple."

True Monarch Xiu didn't say anything else and threw the magic treasure over." Count me in!"

In the entire Mystical World, the people who hated Lord Jiuyi the most were True Lord Xiuxiu and Daoist Qishan. The former was once a good friend of Lord Jiuyi, and as the saying goes, the greater the trust, the greater the disappointment. True Lord Xiuxiu hated Lord Jiuyi to the core, and Daoist Qishan wanted nothing more than to skin and tear apart his bones. In the past nineteen years, he had never forgotten the scenes of his old friends dying in front of him one by one. That scene, unforgettable, whenever I think of it, it is like cutting meat and removing bones!

Yangze held the Thousand Treasures Fang Tong Sword in one hand and the Purple Microscopic Mirror in the other. With his strength, he could not rely on himself to invite Ling Xiao three times. He was not Hu Die, so he could ask Master Zhang for help. Therefore, he used these two top-grade magic treasures to invite Ling Xiao.

Yang Ze slapped the Purple Micro-mirror into the air and took out a yellow talisman. With a slash of his peach wood sword, he pierced through the yellow talisman and the talisman spontaneously ignited without fire.

  " Ling Xiao is above, disciple pleads with God."

A solemn and muffled voice boomed in the hall of the Front Mountain Sect. Everyone present looked coldly at Jiuyi Jun, and Xi Jia also stared coldly at him, wanting to see how he would seek his own destruction.

Yang Ze waved his Thousand Treasures Fang Tong Sword and drew golden talismans one after another on the Purple Microscopic Mirror.

"The former disciple of the mountain, Lord Jiu Yi, wanted to live forever and defy Heaven's will. Thirty years ago, a village was slaughtered, and now a village was slaughtered. What punishment shall I receive?"

Rumble! Outside the hall, a bolt of lightning as thick as a bucket struck down, piercing through the roof of the main hall of the Front Mountain Sect and striking Jiuyi Jun. Jiuyi Jun grunted and his aura changed drastically. He looked up viciously at his disciple, and a picture had already appeared in the Purple Mirror.

It was a white-haired old man. He had been thrown into the Mirror of Sin Hell for a thousand years, then thrown into the Blood Pool Hell for a thousand years, and finally, into the Torturing Hell. There was actually a total of two thousand years of punishment. Finally, his soul was destroyed.

He raised his head and said respectfully,"The disciple accepts the order." 9:9 And the people of Israel shall be saved, and they shall live forever. 300 blood debts to hell, sin mirror blood pool each thousand years, Liu Fu two thousand years of punishment. Ling Xiao bestows the monarch with his soul!"

  Jiuyi Jun smiled coldly, not showing any fear.

But then, Yang Ze unexpectedly continued to say,"Ling Xiao has already passed by, and the disciple asks you to listen to him." Second listen, friends and relatives are arbitrary life, three big array to seize yin qi. Yin qi changes in several provinces south of the Yangtze River, and heaven and earth are unstable and difficult to stabilize. Please, Ling Xiao, what punishment should I receive?"

  Lord Jiuyi roared," Traitor, stop talking nonsense!!!"

  However, Ling Xiao had already heard this sentence.

  Rumble!

Thousands of miles away, in the sky above Su City, it was still clear just now, but suddenly, dark clouds gathered. The citizens looked up at the sky in surprise and commented strangely: "It's almost October, how can there be thunderstorms?" Everyone hurried home to collect their clothes.

The thundercloud that had covered most of Su City only dropped a few bolts of lightning, but it did not rain before it completely dissipated. However, as the clouds dispersed, many girls twisted their necks strangely. Some of the women who were still in physical pain just now even held their stomachs and sat up straight strangely." Eh, it doesn't hurt that much anymore?"

  Yin and Yang Qi, drips and drips, difficult to perceive.

After thirty years, all the Yin Qi in Jiangnan had been quietly absorbed by Su Cheng, but only Xi Jia and an Extreme Yin baby girl were born. There could only be one Extreme Yin Body every few hundred years. Even if millions of lands were used to nourish it, only these two Extreme Yin Bodies appeared. From this, it could be seen that the changes in Yin Qi were very subtle. In the past, the closets of the Mystical World did not notice it. Even Ling Xiao did not notice it.

Yin and yang qi is unpredictable, and the sea is changing. Hundreds of years ago, yang may flourish and yin decline here, and a hundred years later, yin may flourish and yang decline. However, artificially changing the qi of yin and yang was a taboo. In the short term, it may not have any impact, but in the long run, it has caused unimaginable changes to the people of Suzhou City and other places in Jiangnan.

This time, Ling Xiao struck a total of 81 lightning bolts in the sky above the Front Mountain Sect. The last bolt of lightning pierced through the roof and struck Jiuyi Jun. It seemed like an ordinary bolt of lightning, but after it crashed down, Jiuyi Jun's body trembled and his entire ghost almost disappeared.

Yangze waited for a long time, but Ling Xiao's father didn't reply. Apparently, dad's mad.

  After a while, Yang Ze asked again, and Ling Xiao sent down lightning again.

He looked down at them and said,"You've got to be careful." How many lives did the Nine Descendants kill? How many animals did they give birth to? One person, one life, a lifetime of orders, three hundred and ninety-seven lives, three hundred and ninety-seven generations of luck."

Lord Jiuyi shouted heart-rending," Yangze, I'll kill you!!!"

The closets in the Mystical World also looked at Ling Xiao in shock. Reverend Zhu Zhao shrunk his neck and trembled." Almost 400 lives of being ordered around like a beast. Ling Xiao is really angry this time…"

  Xi Jia also understood this sentence and opened his mouth in shock.

Ling Xiao's father could actually punish people like this? Not only did he punish Jiuyi Jun to suffer torture in hell, but he also punished Jiuyi Jun to be reincarnated as an animal and pay for the lives of those who were killed by him?

  F * ck, this is too…too cool!

  Kneel to Ling Xiao's father!

Lord Jiuyi was already too weak to hurt anyone. True Monarch Xiuxiu and Daoist Qishan also walked forward, preparing to take back their magic treasures and beat Lord Jiuyi up. But just as they took a step forward, Yangze waved his peach wood sword and drew a golden rune on the mirror.

"Second, listen to what I have said. Third, please pray to God. The name of the nine descendants was Yang Ze, and they helped Zhou to commit crimes for thirty years. The three formations protected it, and the villagers personally gave the order. Please Ling Xiao, what punishment should you be sentenced to?"

Everyone stared in shock, and Jiu Yi Jun laughed bitterly: "Yes!" Over the past ten years, you were the one who maintained those three arrays. Without you, Ling Xiao would not have been able to discover the strange Yin Qi in Su City for thirty years. As long as you dared to invite Ling Xiao, Ling Xiao would definitely discover it. Yangze, I want you to die today. I want you to die without a burial ground!"

Another blinding white lightning bolt struck down from the sky. This time, it struck Yang Ze.

Yangze grunted and suddenly knelt down. He kowtowed three times to Jiuyi Jun and said hoarsely," Master, pay with your life."

Lord Jiuyi laughed crazily, his body gradually dissipating and he was thrown into hell. A scene appeared on the purple mirror. On it, Yang Ze was thrown into hell and sentenced to 500 years of punishment. At the same time, a strange golden rune appeared. Xi Jia couldn't understand it. Ye Jingzhi whispered in his ear," Ten consecutive lifetimes, 50 years of life lost."

Xi Jia was shocked." I remember that he is already in his thirties. Could it be that he will…"

Ye Jingzhi said," The life expectancy of the Mystical World is 120 years. With Fellow Daoist Yangze's magic power, he can live for at least another 50 years."

  And that's 50 years too!"

He added,"This life has a hundred years." But in the next nine lifetimes, he might not live past ten."

Xi Jia finally understood. He slowly turned his head to look at the young closet that was still kneeling on the ground. He sighed softly and did not say anything.

No matter what, Jiuyi Jun was completely reincarnated and cast into an animal fetus. First, he would suffer 400 lifetimes as an ox and horse, then he would suffer 4,000 years of punishment, and finally his soul would be destroyed.

This was the first time Xi Jia had seen Ling Xiao punish him so severely. Even True Monarch Jiaxiu had never heard of Ling Xiao being so angry, let alone him.

True Monarch Xiu said,"It seems that the impact of those three great formations in Su City on Su City and the surrounding areas may be even greater than we imagined." Fellow Daoists, this kind of thing must not happen again in the future. When the next cabinet representative meeting is held, I want to organize everyone and arrange for the juniors to visit various places every year to prevent the appearance of such a heartless person as the Ninth Legacy Lord."

  Everyone agreed.

After the matter with Lord Jiuyi was settled, the cabinets silently turned their heads and looked at Xi Jia.

  Xi Jia, who was eating candy and holding hands with Master Ye, was speechless.

Brother Jia almost thought that he had been discovered for stealing candy, but when he saw the faint gazes of these closets, something seemed to be wrong.

Master Buxing: " Little friend Xi, I heard that you could blow the head of Millennium Hanba with one punch. At that time, I thought that 'who knows' was an exaggeration…"

True Monarch Xiu sighed with emotion,"Young heroes really outshine my generation! I am very pleased to see such outstanding talents like little friend Xi! It's just that Little Friend Ye is Fellow Daoist Yi Lingzi's disciple, but Little Friend Xi, you are Fellow Daoist Yi Lingzi's disciple's wife…Eh, Little Friend Xi, what do you think of Nan Yi? I think Nan Yi is a good match for you…"

  Xi Jia was speechless.

  Nan Yi, who was honestly catching ghosts, said," Ah Qiu."

  Ye Jingzhi stared straight at Xi Jia and hurriedly pulled her behind him to hide her.

True Monarch Xiu waved his hand and couldn't hide the smile on his face. It was obvious that he was just joking. However, True Monarch Xiu had always been serious. Who would believe that he would joke? Ye Jingzhi stared at him vigilantly, not daring to relax.

After being interrupted by True Monarch Yuxiu, everyone became more active. This group of unreliable closets looked at Brother Jia quietly one by one. Their eyes were strange. Finally, Daoist Qishan roared,"I don't care! Half a year ago, I owed you 100,000 yuan. This revelation belongs to me. It must belong to me!"

Daoist Qi Shan slapped the table and said,"Pui! What kind of relationship do I have with Yi Lingzi? The revelations of his disciple's wife must belong to me!"

Master Buxing smiled." Amitabha. This Penniless Monk remembers that the Mount Tai Stone that Little Friend Xi and Little Friend Ye were engaged to was obtained by This Penniless Monk and Yi Lingzi together?"

  True Monarch Xiu didn't say anything and took out his phone.

When the other cabinets saw him like this, they quickly took out their phones and scrambled to send messages to Who Knows?

  Xi Jia was speechless.

You this group of closet, originally did not want to ask him what he experienced to become so powerful now, but want to expose! That's all you got!

In fact, Xi Jia also wanted to take out his phone and expose it to " Who Knows " at all times, but he knew that his hand speed was far inferior to these cabinets. It was impossible for him to snatch them, so he let them go. Who knew that the next moment, Qi Shan Taoist sadly cried out: "Who is it?" You stole my headlines!"

  "It's not me," Master Buxing complained.

  True Monarch Xiu shook his head regretfully.

  Looking around, all the cabinets said it wasn't him.

Finally, it was Master Zhuzhao's turn. Master Zhuzhao's face turned red from suffocation. He bellowed in pain," It's really not me!"

  With a swoosh, everyone turned to Yangze.

  "I didn't do that," Yangze said lightly.

  After a while, everyone looked at Xi Jia again.

  Brother Jia was speechless.

"It wasn't me! And what if I am, you are going to blow my mind!"

Everyone looked at the last person in unison. Even Xi Jia looked at Ye Jingzhi in disbelief. He pulled Ye Jingzhi's sleeve and whispered,"Jingzhi, it's not you, is it?"

Even Daoist Qishan didn't believe this answer." Little friend Ye has a lot of points. Poyang Ghost Market will open again in two months. He still cares about this little bit…"

  "Yes, it's me."

  Everyone was speechless.

And they say,"How is that possible?" How do you know who you are?" His Master Ye wasn't designed like this at all! Master Ye rarely reads "Ghost knows" and has never been interested in gossip news. How can it be revealed?

Ye Jingzhi replied obediently,"Jiajia, after you came out of the ancient tomb last time, you said that if there is such a thing in the future, you must rush to expose it and not steal points for outsiders." So before I invited Ling Xiao, I sent all the details to 'Ghost Know'. I'm a little slow at typing. I sent all my messages three minutes ago."

  The cupboards were speechless.

What kind of wife did Yi Lingzi find for his disciple? And that naive and magnanimous little friend Ye came back!

Xi Jia was moved to tears: "Mirror, you did a good job this time!"

Master Ye was praised by his wife, and he secretly decided that he would expose it next time!

At this point, everything was settled. The closets left Dian Province together. Before they left, Yang Ze sent them out of the hall of the Front Mountain Sect. True Monarch Xiu looked at him hesitantly, but he smiled and looked at True Monarch Xiu. He didn't even need the other party to say anything and said," Only this life. I will always protect the Front Mountain Sect. I will never leave the sect for the rest of my life. Seniors, please set up an array to seal the front mountain sect."

Although Yang Ze had helped with the matter of Jiuyi Jun, he had also done a lot of bad things. After explaining it carefully, he knew that the Nine Heritage Lord had been unable to leave the Front Mountain Sect all this while. Because of the Feng Shui Bureau of the Front Mountain Sect, he could hide his aura and not be discovered by Ling Xiao. As soon as he left Qianshan Sect, Ling Xiao would find him. He had killed so many people, so Ling Xiao would chop him to death.

Therefore, in the past ten years, Yangze's strength had increased and he had entered the mystic world. At the same time, he had done many things for Jiuyi Lord. For example, Yang Ze would secretly visit Su City once a month to maintain the three great formations in Su City so that Ling Xiao wouldn't notice them. There were also Gu worms refined by Jiu Yi Jun over the years, all of which had Yang Ze's help.

Yang Ze had concealed the Metaphysical World for thirty years, and even his master, True Lord Chen, did not know that Lord Jiu Yi was still alive. It was obvious that this child was very scheming. True Monarch Xiu was really worried about a person like him. Even Yangze himself said," If he kills my master, I won't kill him."

  Since the parties involved have said so, who dares to rest assured?

But now that Yangze had taken the initiative to bring it up, it was not appropriate for True Monarch Jianxiu to really set up the array. He pondered for a long time and looked at Unawakened Master.

Master Buxing shook his head and walked forward." The Front Mountain Sect has been inherited for hundreds of years. If you really don't take a step forward, the Front Mountain Sect will have no successor." There is no need to set up the formation. We will send a disciple to bring a talented child to the Front Mountain Sect every month. You can spend a month to see if that child can become your disciple and inherit the legacy of the Front Mountain Sect. The fault of the Nine Legacy Lord should not be borne by the Qianshan Sect, let alone the century-old foundation of the Qianshan Sect destroyed. Young friend Yangze, what do you think?"

  "Listen to Master," Yang Ze bowed.

  Only then did everyone leave.

They said that they would send a talented child over every month, but in reality, they were arranging disciples to guard Yangze. This is even worse than trapping him, because there is someone watching him, and everything he does will be discovered. However, if he did not do anything, many years later, the disciples guarding him would become familiar with him, and they might privately agree to accompany him to the outside world to see.

  This could not have ended better.

They had been busy for a whole month, from the second Extreme Yin Body to the plot of Lord Jiuyi. Xi Jia and Ye Jingzhi had not stopped at all. Now, they could finally rest.

The truth about Yi Lingzi's death was revealed. This time, the two did not return to Su City directly. Instead, they went to Poyang.

Ye Jingzhi carefully wiped Yi Lingzi's memorial tablet clean and talked to Yi Lingzi for a while before walking downstairs. As soon as he entered, he looked up and saw Xi Jia carrying a pot of vegetables out. When he returned, Xi Jia smiled and said,"I haven't cooked for a long time, and I'm a little rusty." I think it tastes good. Jingzhi, do you want to try it?"

His warm smile seemed to melt ice and snow. Ye Jingzhi's heart trembled slightly. After a long while, he nodded gently.

Ye Jingzhi went into the kitchen to help. After another half an hour, the two of them sat down at the table and ate. While eating, Xi Jia read the new article posted by Ghost Know at midnight today. There were a total of four articles, and each one was related to the incident of Lord Jiuyi.

True Monarch Yuxiu said yesterday,"Maybe we're all wrong." Thirty years ago, we concealed the matter of Lord Jiu Yi from more fellow daoists. If all fellow daoists in the mystic world knew of his heinous crimes, he probably wouldn't have set up a Yin Qi formation in Su City so easily. Fellow Daoists, if we encounter such things again in the future, we should not hide them. Every fellow Daoist in the mystic world should know the truth and know what we have experienced."

" Ghost Knows " had completely revealed everything that Lord Jiuyi had done today. The comments on the four articles had gone viral and spread throughout the entire Xuan world.

Now, the entire Mystical World knew that Brother Jia was a ruthless person who could cry for a thousand years with one punch and kill Jiuyi Jun with one kick. When everyone thought of Brother Jia, four words would appear in their minds: " tear the Japanese apart with your hands." And Ye Jingzhi actually exposed the fact that Brother Jia had eaten Gu Mother alive!

  Xi Jia looked at his naive Master Ye and was speechless.

  Well, everybody knows that brother Jia ate a bug raw.

In the afternoon, Fraud Pei sent Xi Jia a message asking him if he really beat Jiuyi Jun to the ground.

  What else could Brother Jia do?

His previous image in the metaphysical world was so ferocious that he was hugged by wild ghosts and begged for his life. After these articles were published today, Brother Jia didn't have to go out to see ghosts himself. Those ghosts would be scared to death when they heard Brother Jia's name and kneel and beg for mercy.

Xi Jia dismissed Fraud Pei casually and continued to read the four highly accurate reports speechlessly. The more he looked, the more helpless he became. He put down his chopsticks and looked at Ye Jingzhi: "Was I really so cruel yesterday?"

Ye Jingzhi nodded subconsciously, but he quickly shook his head." Jiajia, you were very…very cute yesterday."

  Xi Jia was speechless.

  Your ears are red, can you not lie so obvious ah!

Two people spent a few days in Poyang County leisure time, back to Su City, Xi Jia lived a busy life again. A few days after he came back, he took on a play. After getting a large sum of money, he went to Hainan Island with Ye Jingzhi and spent the holiday he regretted missing before.

Lying on the fine white soft beach, Xi Jia sighed: "Unfortunately, Ziying did not come last time." But I'm afraid the baby won't be able to play. The sun here is so big. Didn't they say that ghosts can't see sunlight and will die?"

Ye Jingzhi answered," With Qin III's Yin Qi, sunlight has no effect on him."

  "It's a pity Ziying didn't come to play," Xi Jia said regretfully.

As soon as he finished speaking, his phone buzzed. Xi Jia quickly took out his phone. When he saw the name on it, he was shocked." Ziying?!" No way. Speak of the devil. He's here?!

Ziying called Xi Jia for the first time. The signal in Qin Shihuang's tomb was not good, so the phone kept breaking. Xi Jia and Tian Gong Zhai said this matter, Tian Gong Zhai did not care at all, but also said that as long as the Internet is good on the line, make any phone, want any bicycle, they buried the signal regardless of repair, can make Xi Jia angry half to death.

After receiving the call, Xi Jia asked,"Ziying, why did you suddenly call..."

  "Xi Jia, it's urgent!"

  The question is,"What happened?"

"Do you know a game called Dead Pesticide? Father discovered a game character with the same name as him a few days ago…"

  " Wait a minute. First Emperor only discovered Ying Zheng in the pesticide today?!"

Ziying said,"Well, that's not the point. Father was quite angry at first, but he accepted it later." The main point is that after Father discovered it, he spent money to buy this character and started playing games only with this character."

Xi Jia suddenly had a bad feeling. He felt like he had read a long Weibo post somewhere that said that the most deceptive character in pesticides was Qin Shihuang…

Ziying said anxiously,"Father just said why this character is so weak that he can never hit the enemy." Every time he used this character, others would scold him and ask him not to use this character. They probably said some…not very nice things. Now, after being scolded for three whole days, his father finally could not help but rush out of the Longevity Palace and say that he wanted to leave the tomb and destroy those commoners who talked nonsense. He also wanted to destroy this unreasonable world. Ying had no choice but to persuade him, only to be slapped by his father. Xi Jia, what should we do?"

  Xi Jia was speechless.

Qin Shi Huang's father was scolded as a primary school student for playing with the Dead Pesticide, so he decided to destroy the world...

  This is such a submission that "ghost knows", elementary school students do not believe it!

The author has something to say: Mirror: Why is the daughter-in-law mainly eating sugar, and by the way holding my hand...

C+: Although that bug smelled like Yin Qi, it was still disgusting! Sugar is more important than your hands at this point!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4M 168K 63
The story of Abeer Singh Rathore and Chandni Sharma continue.............. when Destiny bond two strangers in holy bond accidentally ❣️ Cover credit...
455K 1.3K 11
Fun wlw sex. Different kinks and stuff, all about trying things. May even include potential plot lines and will definitely include some form after ca...
411K 46.4K 28
"𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒄𝒐𝒖𝒍𝒅 𝒃𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒌 𝒎𝒚 𝒉𝒆𝒂𝒓𝒕 𝒊𝒏 𝒕𝒘𝒐 𝒃𝒖𝒕 𝒘𝒉𝒆𝒏 𝒊𝒕 𝒉𝒆𝒂𝒍𝒔, 𝒊𝒕 𝒃𝒆𝒂𝒕𝒔 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒚𝒐𝒖" ...
243K 23.9K 61
Ryan and Aaruhi The story of two innocent hearts and their pious love. The story of one sided love. The story of heartbreak. The story of longing a...