☆Somewhere Only We Know☆-Byler

By imsochildish148

°•☆Will Byers and Mike Wheeler had been bestfriends since kindergarten. They had a special place only the bot... More

°•☆Two☆•°
°•☆Three☆•°
°•☆Four☆•°
°•☆Five☆•°
°•☆Six☆•°
°•☆Seven☆•°
°•☆Eight☆•°
°•☆Nine☆•°
°•☆Ten☆•°
°•☆Eleven☆•°
°•☆Twelve☆•°
°•☆Thirteen☆•°
°•☆Fourteen☆•°
°•☆Fifteen☆•°
°•☆Sixteen☆•°
°•☆Seventeen☆•°
°•☆Eighteen☆•°
°•☆Nineteen☆•°
°•☆Twenty☆•°
°•☆Twenty-One☆•°
°•☆Twenty-Two☆•°
°•☆Twenty-Three☆•°
°•☆Twenty-Four☆•°
°•☆Twenty-Five☆•°
°•☆Twenty-Six☆•°
°•☆Twenty-Seven☆•°
°•☆Twenty-Eight☆•°
°•☆Twenty-Nine☆•°
°•☆Thirty☆•°
°•☆Thirty-One☆•°
°•☆Thirty-Two☆•°

°•☆One☆•°

252 6 28
By imsochildish148

3rd Person
《1976, 8:23 a.m. Hawkins Elementary school》

"Go on honey, you'll be fine!" Joyce Byers was encouraging her youngest son to walk into the doors of his new classroom.

Will Byers, Joyce's son was terrified, he didn't want to leave his mom and neither did he want to enter the school.

"I-I don't wanna go!" He turned to his mom feeling the tears build up in his eyes.

His mom smiled softly and got down to his height.

"Baby I promise that you will be perfectly fine, you'll only be here for a couple hours" Will sighed as his mom wiped his eyes.

"Your brother was just as scared as you were" Will looked up at his mom confused.

She chuckled a bit and rubbed Will's cheek with her thumb "he was terrified, just like you were, but he did it and I know you can too."

"How was Jonathan scared? He's the bravest person I know! Oh and also you" Joyce laughed "sometimes even the bravest of people have fears."

Will smiled "Now you should go in before you're late" Will turned around and looked into the classroom scared out of his mind.

"You'll be here when it's over?" Joyce nodded pulling her son into a hug "I'll always be here."

Will smiled and hugged onto Joyce tighter "Love you mom" the bell rang and Joyce pulled away standing up.

"I love you too Will" Joyce and a couple other parents walked away from the door to the classroom as other children began to go in.

Will took a big breath and walked into class.

《11:20 a.m. Hawkins Elementary school》

It was recess and every kid was running around the small playground laughing and playing with their new friends.

Except for Will, Will was on the swings kicking his legs back and fourth swinging slowly.

He looked up and at everyone playing and sighed, he knew Jonathan made many friends when he came here because he was telling Will all about it the day before.

With another sigh he put his head back down and continued swinging.

All of a sudden he heard the gravel crackling under a pair of feet.

He looked up and was met face to face with a boy.

The boy had curly black hair, freckles littered along his face and a big toothy grin. "Hi!" He said and Will couldn't help a half smile.

"Hello" he said and the boy stuck out his hand to Will "I'm Mike! What's your name?" Will was now fully smiling as he took Mike's hand "I'm Will."

Mike nodded "I saw you in class this morning and now I'm seeing you here, so I think it's fate! Do you want to be my friend?" Will's smile was growing more and more as he talked to Mike.

"Sure, I'll be your friend" Will and Mike both exchanged one last smile before Mike went around Will and to the back of him.

Will then felt Mike slightly push him foward and now he was fully swinging.

"Woah! Please don't push me too high!" Will could here Mike giggling "if you fall I'll catch you!"

Will smiled and giggled and now the two were a laughing mess as Mike pushed Will on the swings.

《2:40 p.m. Hawkins Elementary school》

Mike and Will had spent the rest of their day talking and laughing and now it was time to go.

Mike and Will walked out the doors of the school and saw their moms.

Mike took Will by the hand and ran toward his mom, Karen Wheeler.

"Mom look I made a new friend, his name is Will!"  Joyce had saw the boy drag her son over to the women so she walked over.

"Oh that's nice Mike" Karen smiled as Will blushed and waved.

"Hi!" Joyce said and Will turned to her smiling and walking over hugging her.

"This is your son?" Karen asked and Joyce nodded "I'm Joyce" "Karen."

The two shook hands and began talking Mike smiled at Will and Will did the same.

"I can't wait to see you tomorrow" Mike said and Will nodded "Me neither."

"Alright let's go, it was nice meeting you Karen!" "Nice meeting you too!" Karen and Joyce waved at each other and then Mike and Will waved.

From that day forward both boys new they had a best friend for life.

《1983, 3:24 p.m. The Byers Residents》

Mike, Will and Will's big brother Jonathan were in the backyard working on something they had been working on for months.

It was a big fort and it took so long to build just so Mike and Will could fit.

"Alright hand me that nail over there" Jonathan said and Will grabbed the nail handing it to his brother.

Jonathan got a better grip on the hammer and began hitting the nail into the wooden sign.

Will then heard the sounds of leaves and sticks crunching behind him and turned around.

He saw his bestfriend running over with some tape and flash lights in hand.

"Look! I got duck tape and 5 flashlights this can be our light sorce!" Will smiled "wouldn't we have to turn all of them on one at time?"

Mike rolled his eyes "you got a better idea?" Will threw his hands up in defense "alright fine."

"Done!" Jonathan said standing up after he finished nailing in the sign Mike and Will had made.

"Finally! Castel Byler is done" Will smiled as Mike pulled him into his side.

"No one else will know about this except for us 3" Jonathan shook his head "my memory is terrible I'll forget where this place is by tomorrow."

Will rolled his eyes "looks like this place will be somewhere only we know" Mike nodded turning to Will and smiling.

"Yea, somewhere only we know" Mike and Will shared this moment together by decorating the inside with memorabilia from their friendship over the years.

Action figures, drawings, pictures of them together, the place had the works!

That afternoon the two sweared to never ever tell anyone about this place cause this was their special place.

For them and them only.

--------------------------------------------------------------
Word count: 1029
Finsished at 10:07

Authors note: New Book! I'm insane for this because I have two other books that literally NEED to be finsished yet here I am writing this. I'm way more interested in this plot then the other books soooo yea... hope you guys don't mind that Jane's Brother and IDTAFY are on hold for a bit. Anyway I love you guys and I hope you enjoyed- Jay☆

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

319K 12.3K 81
✧・゚: *✧・゚:* mike wheeler logan is new to hawkins, just like how max was new to hawkins. both mike hated the moment he met them. and the worst part of...
88.8K 1.2K 60
Mike realizes he has some feelings for Will. He wants to get rid of them but he just can't. He goes to the party for help with his problem. But durin...
127K 3.8K 40
𝐁𝐑𝐔𝐓𝐀𝐋 | in which a young boy joins a group of weirdos to try and defeat evil lurking around their small town mike wheeler x male!oc seasons 2...
37.1K 738 37
Will Byers never really cared for Mike's company ever since they left middle school. I mean he always teased him, was really immature and to top it...