Writer's Ideas and Prompts

By L0st_1dentity

Ideas that hopefully other authors will turn into amazing stories. If you do decide to make something out of... More

Frozen II - Parents
Greatest Showman and X Men crossover
Greatest Showman - Characters Watch the Movie
Lucifer (Tv)
Harry Potter and Blacklist Crossover
Rise of the Guardians/Frozen Crossover
Rise of the Guardians/Frozen II crossover - Part 2
Frozen - Banished/Abandoned Elsa
Doctor Who and Arrow Crossover/(s)
Lucifer (TV)
Percy Jackson - Future time travel
Harry Potter - Different Dimention
Doctor Who
The Witcher
Lie to me x House MD
Harry Potter x Matilda
Harry Potter soulmark AU

Doctor Who

11 0 0
By L0st_1dentity

A doctor who reaction fic where Gallifrey (either before/during the time war or after the 12th Doctor returns from the confession dial) react to all of the Doctor's adventures after they disappeared (aka new who).

Any or all versions of the Doctor, Master, and companions can be present.

Can either react to the episodes (most impact full or likely to create dramatic reactions) or compilation videos or scenes (like the famous speeches).

Bonus points for including Old Who characters that especially knew the Doctor like Brax, Ramona, Any of their families or professors from the academy, etc.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

531K 8.1K 84
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
55.1M 1.8M 66
Henley agrees to pretend to date millionaire Bennett Calloway for a fee, falling in love as she wonders - how is he involved in her brother's false c...
191M 4.6M 100
[COMPLETE][EDITING] Ace Hernandez, the Mafia King, known as the Devil. Sofia Diaz, known as an angel. The two are arranged to be married, forced by...
724K 26.7K 102
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...