Fiorella: Journey To Beast Wo...

By dYdairy_002

Fiorella was heartbroken because of her husband's betrayal when suddenly she fell into Beastworld. What's ev... More

Author note
Male leads Aesthetics
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
A/N
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
Chapter 112
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
Chapter 115
Chapter 116
Chapter 117
Chapter 118
Chapter 119
Chapter 120
Chapter 121
Chapter 122
Chapter 123
Chapter 124
Chapter 125
Epilogue
Back to original world (1)
Back to original world (2)
Back to original world (3)
Skittle
Isabelle
My mates in Beastworld

Chapter 90

583 57 0
By dYdairy_002

Sirius POV

I despise belles and their inherent cruelty, which is why I had resolved never to mate with anyone.

However, it seems that the Beast God has other plans for me. One day, as I was peacefully sleeping in my nest underwater in the river, a gorgeous belle unexpectedly fell into my arms. I blinked, and as soon as I caught a whiff of her fragrance, I instantly fell in love. Despite her face being covered by her thick, brown hair.

I pushed away stray hair From her face.

Her lips, her cheeks, her hair, and her long eyelashes were all mesmerizing.

I noticed that she was having trouble breathing in underwater, so I gently lifted her out of the water and wrapped myself around her. I felt a warmth inside me as I held her, and she was incredibly soft, especially in her chest, which I found particularly appealing. It was so soft and ample. I longed to remain nestled there forever.

When I finally woke up from hibernation, panic washed over me when I realized that Luca and my belle were nowhere to be found.

I snapped back to reality and opened my eyes upon hearing a voice. "Are you awake?" He asked.

I licked my dry lips, sat up, and cast a displeased gaze upon the unknown beast. "Who are you?" I inquired.

As I surveyed my surroundings, a sense of awe washed over me. Additionally, I couldn't help but notice the softness beneath me where I had been sleeping.

"Haha... Can't you see? I'm here, helping you" the unknown beast replied, causing me to shoot him a glare of disdain. "Are you saying that I am blind?" I felt anger welling up within me.

"No, no, no," he hastily responded. "I'm just saying that my mate saved you. Now I'm Taking care of you." His words felt like thorns stabbing into me.

I couldn't bear my belle being with any other mate besides me. She belonged to me alone.

However, she had saved me, and that made me feel elated beyond measure. "She saved me" I stated.

"Yes, yes, my mate. She's so powerful. She treated your wounds" the unknown beast explained.

I hate his voice.

The way he sound 'my mate'

she would surely break up with him sooner or later. What kind of beast had she mated with? I looked him from head to toe.

He doesn't look powerful.

He have nothing other then beauty.

However, I was certain that there were many more gorgeous beasts out there, such as Luca. No, I didn't want to think about him.

"Yes, yes, my mate. We love each other deeply, and we already have a cub together. His name is Ren" he spoke.

My expression hardened upon hearing this. They already had cubs, making it difficult to sever their bond. I glared at the terrified beast.

I transformed into a half-snake creature. My body grew larger as I slithered forward, and I relished the fear in his eyes. "Hisss..." I hissed as I approached him closely.

I was on the verge of making a move when he suddenly fainted. He had passed out.

He fainted

I was left stunned.

"..."

Even a rabbit beast would possess more power than him. He was no fun. I retreated towards the soft surface and settled down, feeling her presence. I could sense that she was here. I smirked.

This beast was nowhere near as powerful as me. As for her other mates, I laughed venomously as I leaned back, waiting for her arrival.

And then she came, holding something in her hand, the mysterious and powerful belle with her unique abilities. However, my body stiffened as I detected the presence of another beast near her.

"Heh! Why did Rosa fall asleep here?" I heard the voice of the beast. I believe it was Jaguar.

"I don't know" my love replied, her voice that I could listen to all day long. "Hey Rosa... wakey wakey" Jaguar spoke.

Another weak Beast.

"You're awake" I heard her surprised voice. I gazed at her intently. Her black eyes had turned green, which made me furrow my brow in confusion. How was this even possible? I looked down at her chest, which appeared to have grown larger.

"Thank you for saving mea" I I spoke, I never thanked anyone in life, But she was expectation. However she doesn't speak back to just Nodded I frowned, as she crouched.

"Rosa... Rosa" she spoke so gently and softly. I continued to observe her, never wanting to look away

I watched as Jaguar's eyes widened. "SEBASTIAN... LUCIANO... CAELUM... ETHAN..." he shouted. I maintained an emotionless expression as one beast after another entered the scene. Although two of them seemed weak,I couldn't underestimate the another four of them.

The fox beast with his bluish-grey eyes appeared incredibly powerful.

The panther exuded maturity and silent strength.

The peacock beast possessed both beauty and  strength.

While the bear looked very powerfull and gentle.

All of them have quality, Which Belle's desired.

Competition was tough I see.

And let's not forget Luca, with his vast resources of ocean and powers.

7 January 2024
Sunday

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

108K 5.3K 42
Shira, a spirited young woman, relishes a rare Friday off only to wake up in a bewildering world of fantastical creatures. Torn between the eager sui...
8.9K 679 30
The story unfolds around Samaya, who experiences a series of events involving mysterious creatures, magical contracts, and the complexities of relati...
43.1K 2.6K 31
Hi guys I gonna make a fanfic inspired by the beauty and the beast but I have to tell you that it's gonna be a little different because I want to cre...
1.6M 29.4K 24
[Completed] Taylor Daniels. Average name, average face, average girl. What about her life? Well, that's a bit complicated. Finding out her werewolf...