Captured by aliens (It was hi...

By ATallFennnec

Sean found an alien ship and ended up on a different planet, as one does. He escapes them and tries living in... More

1. Into the ship
2. Out of this world (literally)
3. Captured
4. Escaped
5. Surviving the wild
6. Hunting
7. Caged again
8. The call
9. Figuring out eachother
11. Finally well fed
12. Gained Toru's trust
13. The mirror
14. Treating Toru
15. Recovering from the lamp
16. Checking up on Toru
17. Some good food
18. Getting Toru some new stuff
19. Untangled hair
20. A good scare
21. Watching Tv
22. A tablet kid
23. The twin
24. Socializing Toru
25. Alone in the room
26. A couple clients
28. An earful from Tegnuk
29. A small improvement
30. A bit of a shocker
31. Going to the kitchen
32. Could Toru be a pet?
33. A chill evening
34. Toru understands words?
35. Stressed
36. Toru goes on a trip
37. Trapped in a new cage
38. Toru messed up the equipment
39. New things for the room
40. New things to test out
41. The new ball
Another setback, sorry 😬

27. Increasingly bored

343 13 3
By ATallFennnec

Sean's perspective:

He sat down on the chair after a while of hearing the three aliens chat for a while, a bit thankful that Ri didn't speak a lot, because of its way too squeaky voice, which had finally became annoying.

He leaned against the back of the chair, contemplating what his future would look like once again, then starting to cry, though he was able to stop shortly after realizing.

He didn't know why he didn't want to be seen crying, since the aliens barely even paid him attention as is, but still, it was uncomfortable.

He noticed that the aliens talked a bit different now, more calm and slower it seemed, though it was still hard to even hear most of what was said.

Eventually the aliens stopped chatting and the twin left, leaving only Tonuk and Ri to continue talking for a moment until Ri also left.

He was bored quite a bit now, though it's not like he had anything else to do other than sit there in silence, since someone, he didn't know who, had removed most of the toys in his room, not that he was very excited about using them either though.

He contemplated continuing to learn Tonuk's language, even if he knew it wouldn't help him get back to a more normal life, since at least it was something to do.

He didn't have much time to think about this, since eventually Tonuk carried him without any warning, which startled him a lot.

He managed to squirm off of Tonuk's grasp and slowly dropped to the floor, right in front of his room, so he walked in.

There, he saw Ri with a bunch of different toys, one that looked like those fishing rods with a toy at the end for cats to chase, along with what looked to be different attachments, as well as a lot of different rubber looking toys of different shapes scattered along the floor.

He was a bit annoyed at this, though the idea of chucking these at the aliens seemed pretty fun, though this thought was quickly shut down as he remembered he should be mad about this.

He wanted to walk out, but Tonuk was blocking the door by simply leaning on it, where he noticed that since he had met it, it had grown quite a lot, along with its fur looking more coarse.

This was a bit annoying, since it meant that, along with its huge tail, it now blocked the entire doorway easily.

He looked back to Ri, who was now making chirping noises at him, at a noticeably lower pitch than its usual voice, seemingly to invite him to come.

He frowned and sat in a corner with his knees to his chest, where he stayed there staring at the alien, noticing that it went through a similar change as Tonuk and had grown larger.

This left him confused, since he started thinking that maybe they weren't that old, and he didn't like the idea that maybe he was taken care of by teens.

Ri continued trying to get him to move by using the rod, periodically changing the toy for another one and trying again.

He was still annoyed at this until he was surprised by Tonuk bursting into the room with what looked to be one of those fake trees that the monkeys had for their beds.

This one was a bit different though, as it was taller, had denser leaves, more sticks hanging out of it, along with what looked to be cordage coiled around it.

He looked at Tonuk a bit confused as it put down the tree in the center of the room and pulled out different parts out of the tree, which worked as the base.

He gestured his confusion at Tonuk with his hand before remembering it was useless, though it somehow seemed to understand, as it demonstrated that the tree was for climbing by pretending to climb.

He tried ignoring it as well, though he quickly realized that this wouldn't accomplish anything, since either he would be left alone to do nothing, or the items would continue to bother him.

He didn't really know what to do now, but he didn't have to decide for himself, as Tonuk went over to nudge him to move over to the tree.

He instead simply sat down again, but this time, leaning on the tree, to which Tonuk showed an unimpressed face, which he found funny.

Ri started talking once again, seemingly a bit excited about something, which Tonuk seemed to respond to the equally excited.

Finally, the two aliens left him alone, to which he soon found out that he was correct about that being bored would be slightly worse than being bothered.

Though at least now he had a tree he could climb, and since now no one was looking at him, he decided to test out his speed climbing it.

It was mostly out of curiosity, though he quickly realized that he had lost some of his previous athletism, which made him realize he hadn't exercized in a while.

Still, he managed to reach the top easily, though a bit out of breath, where he found a hidden bean-bag bed, which had him start to rhink about how to do exercize without weights, since they were taken away.

He quickly remembered that he could just ask for them again and didn't actually have to get creative with how to get more weight to use.

Bored once again, he climbed down to look for what to do.

He started kicking around the rubber toys, which had him quickly realize from the squeaking noises that they were chew toys, which irritated him, so he went over to the rod.

He settled on just moving it around for a while while staring at it.

Thankfully, he didn't have to stay bored for long as Tonuk and Ri came back, this time with nothing new, though they did seem fairly happy.

He noticed that they had brought a new cage, annoyed, he watched as the aliens walked over and nudged him in.

He noticed that this cage didn't have any openings at all, although it did have some small windows at the sides, along with a fur-like interior.

He watched in contempt as the door was closed and seemingly made an airtight seal.

He was a bit worried about suffocating, but he then heard what sounded like a fan turmed on and gave some air, which was as cold as always.

He saw as he was carried back to what he assumed to be Tonuk's house, at which point he realized that the new cage was meant to keep the cold air out.

He looked over only to see Tonuk's legs sink very deep into the snow, which was at around his height, which scared him quite a bit and had him appreciate staying inside.

They entered the building and he was let out of the cage.

He didn't really know what to do at the time, since he quickly noticed that Ri had taken over the tablet, which he also wanted to use to play with.

Unfortunately this slightly confirmed the theory that Tonuk and Ri could be teens or something like that, but he tried not to think about that.

Instead he started thinking about why Tonuk was covering the door frame so easily, since whoever built the building surely would have made it big enough right?

He forgot about this thought quickly as Tonuk nudged him over to the kitchen, where he watched as the alien served itself and him, some food.

He ate the food quickly, as it finally had meat on it, which he had missed after a while of eating vegetables for a day.

After this, Tonuk guided him back to the room with the gigantic bean-bag bed, which he wanted to get on top of, but knew that this would mean that he would have to sleep with the aliens.

Instead, he went over to the other room and went to sleep there, where he started sulking once again after being left alone to think for a while.

At least he did manage to sleep.

.

He woke up in the middle of the night, freezing cold and shivering.

He was still not fully awake and didn't realize he was now moving around, though he didn't know to where.

He didn't remember where he walked to as he fell asleep for a moment.

.

He woke up again to a feeling of warmth, where he noticed he was now in Tonuk's bed in the middle of the two aliens, which he tried getting away from, still angry at them.

He very quickly realized that the air was way colder than anything he had felt before, to the point it was painful to breathe it after breathing the warm air coming from the two aliens.

He begrudgingly had to accept that he had to stay there, or esle he would risk getting hurt badly and getting hipothermia.

He went back to the aliens and fell back asleep, still mad.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

36.9K 1.7K 19
I thought being abducted by aliens and thrown in a cage was the worst things could get. But I was wrong. Because my captors tossed me in a cell with...
1.2M 4.2K 8
The aliens came here for one thing, and one thing only.... Females. ( This story is only available through inkitt or galatea!!!) (some read events ma...
1.2K 67 19
Murry was never really into anything... especially aliens or outer space. Since he is nonverbal and, on the spectrum, no one understands him anyway...
127K 2.9K 24
Aliens are real. They infested Earth in hope to find their "mate". They call themself the Matters. **************************************************...