Hell Is My Life

By alexis_rene

Have you ever been abused? Raped? Well, Tear Drop Mary Jane Davenport has. She's abused everyday by her fa... More

1. Hell is my Life
2. Hell Is My Life
3. Hell Is My Life
4. Hell Is My Life
5. Hell is my life
6. Hell Is My Life
7. Hell Is My Life
8. Hell Is My Life
9. Hell Is My Life
10. Hell Is my Life
11. Hell is my Life
12. Hell is my Life
13. Hell is my life
14. Hell is my Life
16. Hell is my Life
17. Hell is my Life
19. Hell is my Life
20. Hell is my Life
21. Hell is my Life
22. Hell is my Life
23. Hell is my Life
24. Hell is my Life
25. Hell is my Life
26. Hell is my Life *Last Chapter!!*
Epilogue: Hell is my Life

15. Hell is my Life

2.7K 58 17
By alexis_rene

DRUGS DO COME UP IN THIS CHAPTER.  EXPECT IT.

15 votes, 15 comments.

thats all((:

Chapter 15

"Ford!  Just talk to me, please!"  I begged.

Logan whistled.  "Damn.  Someone’s mad at Tear Drop."

Then, I snapped.  I turned toward Logan and walked up to him.  "You Asshole!"  I slapped him.  "This is your entire goddamn fault!  I hate you!"  I slapped him again.

Evan woke up, rubbing his eyes.  When he saw me glaring at Logan, he asked "What the hell is going on here?"

"Nothing."  I answered, and ran out the door.

I put my hand in my pocket, trying to find my phone.  Damn, I probably lost it...  Fuck.

So I walked in the dark all the way to my house.  Quietly, I crawled through the window that led to my room.  I lay on the uncomfortable bed and tried to gather my thoughts.

I had no one anymore.  My only friend hated me.  Everyone probably hated me now.

I sobbed into my pillow, trying to quiet the sounds.

I fell asleep before I could even think my last thought.

I woke up in the morning at 5:30.  I still had an hour and a half before school started.  So, I got ready quickly, putting on black skinny jeans and a blue short sleeved shirt.  I didn't bother with a jacket today because you couldn't even see the bruises anymore.  I brushed through my hair and put on socks.  I slipped on my Cortez’s and climbed back through the window.

After I got to school, I sat on the steps, waiting.  I didn't fall asleep this time though.  I stayed on the steps until the Janitor unlocked the door, when people were arriving.  I walked inside and went to my locker. I got my binder out and went to homeroom.

Finally, the bell rang and everyone rushed into class.  Mr. Trinket followed.  When he saw me, his eyes widened.  "Mary.  I- I mean Tear Drop.  What are you doing here today?"

"Yesterday was the 15th day of OSS.  I get to come back today."  I answered.

"Right.  Well, you aren't in your assigned seat.  I changed the seating chart while you were gone.  You sit in the back, by Ford."

I sighed.  Just the perfect thing to top off my day.  I slowly grabbed my shit and walked to the back by Ford.  I sat down and put my things on the desk.  Looking over at Ford, I saw that he was looking at me.  When we made eye contact, I saw hurt flash into his eyes and he quickly looked away.  I sighed.

"Ford, will you explain to Tear Drop what we're learning about?"  Mr. Trinket aked.

"No.  I want to switch seats with John."  I looked to see who John was sitting by, and it was Ruby.

"But, Ford, you were the one who begged to sit by Tear Drop, were you not?"

"Yes, but that was then.  Not now.  So, I'd like to move, please.  And I think Tear Drop would enjoy it, because she could get close to John and fuck him."

I looked over at Ford, shocked.  "What the fuck is your problem?  You're only mad because you think I fucked Logan and Trevor, but I didn’t, I promise.  It was force-"  I whispered, and Ford interrupted me.

"I don't want to hear it!  John, switch seats with me, now."

John was afraid of Ford, and always had been.  So, of course, he listened to him.  When he sat down next to me, he grinned at me.  "So, you like to fuck, huh?"

I groaned and rolled my eyes.  "Don't you have a girlfriend, Asshole?"  Then, I ignored him for the rest of the class.

The bell rang suddenly, and I jumped.  Ford was already getting out of his desk, so I grabbed up my things and ran after him.  I grabbed his arm and he jerked it away from me.  "Don't touch me, you whore."  He yelled.

Everyone laughed at me, so I ran to my next class, which also had Ford in it.  I grabbed out a yellow sticky note from my binder and wrote 'I'm sorry, but it's not what you think..."

He sighed when it landed on his desk.  He knew it was from me.

you aren’t forgiven, and it is what I think.

Fine.  But I have nothing to be sorry for, anyway.  its not like I wanted to be fucking raped.

oh, yeah, because it was totally rape.  I heard you moaning.  He wrote back.

It was.  They’ve both been raping me ever since I was 12 years old. And I only moaned because I thought that if I did they would stop.  They’re sadists.  They like pain, and so I thought that if I wasn’t crying they'd stop.

He rolled his eyes and crumbled the note.  My eyes started to water, so I ran out of the classroom, ignoring the teacher's yells, and ran into the bathroom.  I sobbed into my hands, sitting on the toilet seat.  After about five minutes, I wiped my eyes and my sobs turned to hic-ups.  I cleaned myself up and then walked out of the stall, and the bathroom.  The bell has already rang, and people were shuffling into their classrooms.  I wasn't paying attention, and I knocked into some bimbo.  I looked up and saw Ruby.  Her face instantly changed from angry to happy.  "Sorry."  I mumbled.

"It's okay."  She laughed, and picked up her books.  "So I heard that you were screwing my brother again?"

"Fuck you."  I ran away from her and went into my classroom.  I sat down right as the Tardy bell rang.

I had forgotten that Trevor was Ruby's brother.

Class started, but I couldn't pay attention.  All I could think about was Ford.  Why didn't he believe me?  What the hell.  I hated it.

At the end of the day, I walked to Evan's house.  Ruby's car was outside, and I groaned.  She was probably pissed at me, and she was awesome at revenge, so I was screwed.

I walked in the house.  Ruby and Ford were making out on the couch.  When Ford heard the door close, he broke away to look at me.  "You're not welcome here.  Get the hell out."

"Yes I am."  Was all I said, and then walked into the computer room.  Ford followed me.

"Get out of my house!"  He yelled pointing at the door.

"No!"  I yelled right back.    "This isn't your house, it's Evan's!"

He grabbed my arm and started to drag me out of the room.  "No!"  I screamed.  "Let me go!"

Once we were in the kitchen, he opened the door and threw me out.  I landed on my hands, in the dirt.  He slammed the door, and I stood up, crying.  Why wouldn't he listen to me?  Why was he being such a dick?

While crying, I walked to Mason's house.  I wiped my tears away right as I knocked on the door.  I took off my hoodie, wiped my whole face with it, and dropped it into the grass beside the gravel drive way.

Mason opened it, just a little, and poked his face out.  When he saw it was me, he opened the door a little more.  "Are you with anybody?"  I shook my head, no.  "Come in, hurry."  I walked inside, and he leaned against the door.  "I don't think you should be here today, Tear Drop."  

"Why not?"  I questioned.  

"Me and some old friends are gunna be droppin' some E tonight."  I gave him a blank look.  "Ecstasy."

"I know what E is, Mase."  I rolled my eyes.  "Why don't you want me to join?"  

"You want to?"  I shrugged.  "God, Marcus is going to kill me."

"What he doesn't know won't hurt him."  

I followed Mason into the living room where there were three people in a circle.  Mason sat down on an empty chair, and told me to bring a chair from the kitchen.  The guys at the table eyed me, probably thinking that I was a nark.  "Guys,” Mase started.  "This is Tear Drop, a good friend of mine.  No, she's not a cop, don't worry."  

In the middle of the table were little pills in baggies.  In one bag there were 8 blue pills.  In the next, were 6 yellow pills.  In the last baggie, were 10 white pills.

"Okay..."  Mason put one blue pill out in front of everybody, then one yellow pill in front of everybody, and one white pill in front of everyone.  He put the rest that were in the bag on the table.  "Tear Drop, say hello to Molly."  He picked up my white pill and showed me it.  

"Molly?"  He actually named his ecstasy?

"You know how Mary Jane is another name for weed?  Well, Molly is another name for pure ecstasy."  He put the white pill back into my pile.  Then he got 5 shot glasses, and poured Rich and Rare into it, and then poured some Pepsi into the same shot glasses.  "The blue first."  Everyone took a shot glass.  "One... Two... Three!"  We put the pill into our mouths, and then took a drink.  The whiskey made my throat burn going down.  "Now the yellow,” We did the same thing.  "And now the white."  We repeated it for the third time.

Ten minutes past.

Twenty minutes past.  

Thirty minutes past.

"Damn, dude, shouldn't I be feeling something by no..."  As soon as I said it, I started to have butterflies in my stomach.  

"Whoa, Tear Drop.  You should see your fucking eyes..."  Mason laughed at me, staring at me.  "Oh, right..."  Mase took some guy out of his pocket, and handed a piece to everyone.  I gave him a confused look.  "So you don't grind your teeth."  

I shrugged and put the gum into my mouth.

After about 10 more minutes, I felt amazing.  I had forgotten all about Ford, and Ruby, and all that had ever happened to me.  I loved it.  I was just sitting there smiling when one of Mason's friends who was sitting beside me took something out of his pocket.  I instantly sat up.  If it was anything like Ex, I wanted it.  "What is that?"  I mumbled.  He laughed at me.  

"Marijuana."  He took a chunk of weed out of the bag.  He also took out some Zigzags.  He just a little bit off of the big chunk, and put the rest into the bag.  He took the part he ripped off and broke it up onto the rolling paper.  He broke it up even smaller, and then rolled the paper up.  He licked it to make it stay together, and once he knew it wasn't going to fall apart, he took out a lighter and lit it.  He looked at me.  "You wanna hit this?"  He gestured towards the joint.  I nodded slowly.  

He gave me the joint and I inhaled on it, like a cigarette.  I started coughing.  It was horrible.

"No, no, no.  You hit it wrong.  Not like a cigarette.  You get a big hit, and then hold it in, alright?"  He guided me.  I nodded, and tried again.  I inhaled on it for about five seconds, and then stopped.  I took it out of my mouth, and kept the smoke in my mouth until I started coughing.  "Good!"

After we were done with the joint, I looked at him.  He was handsome.  And then I just started making out with him.  I sat on his lap, straddling him.  He was groping my chest.  I moaned.  

I don't know how, but we ended up switching positions, to where he was on top and I was on bottom.   We continued making out until I just quit.  I just sat there, and he was still making out with me.  

"What the fuck are you doing to her?!"  I heard a voice yell.  I looked up and saw Ford, starring at me, very angry.

All my life problems came back to me.  Ford, Ruby, my dad.

"Calm down, Ford.  We didn't force her, she wanted to do it."  Mason tried to explain.  

"You shouldn't have let her do it!"  Ford scolded him.  "Get the hell off of her!"  He yelled at the guy who was kissing my neck.  Ford pushed him off and then picked me up to where my legs were around his hips.  

He carried me to his house.

Once he did, we walked inside, and he carried me to his bed, where he laid me down.

"Thank you, Baby."  I said, and then smiled at him.

Everything went black.

_____________________________

So, remember, 15 votes, 15 comments. 

And guys, vocab, just in case.

Zig Zags: rolling papers.

rolling papers: paper thats super thin and won't light on fire, so you can roll things up in it and smoke it. 

hope that helped.  tell me if there's anything that you don't know what it is, ill put it on the vocab. 

ALSO.  Everything that i have written on this chapter is NOT from experience.  Most of the ecstacy knowledge is from the internet, and the song T9X by Tech N9ne (No Plagirism!!).  It's in the music You tube thing if you want to listen to it.  And the weed knowledge came from movie, and friend's stories.

So, vote and comment, PLEASE. thanks(; 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.7M 646K 64
Bitmiş nefesi, biraz kırılgan sesi, Mavilikleri buz tutmuş, Elleri nasırlı, Gözleri gözlerime kenetli; "İyi ki girdin hayatıma." Diyor. Ellerim eller...
625K 7.6K 31
The bad boy's life changes when he suddenly becomes the teacher's baby...
137K 3.3K 14
"dad i cant do this its not right just leave me alone please i beg you please please daddy don't not again please..." I cried in pain begging for him...
564K 2.2K 62
lesbian oneshots !! includes smut and fluff, chapters near the beginning are AWFUL. enjoy!