The broken heart

By EmmaElsher

A little boy who abused in his early childhood meet with his biological brothers, will they able to connect h... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Introduction of characters
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42

Chapter 22

709 45 7
By EmmaElsher

At the police station.

The black BMW came to a halt in front of the Seoul police station. Two impeccably dressed men, none other than Jin and Suga, stepped out. They glanced at each other. Their cried faces replaced with emotionless masks.

"Did you inform the others Yoongi?" Jin asked locking the car.

"I inform Hobi and tell him to inform others." Yoongi replied.

"Then they will be home right?" Jin asked. "Yes Hyung-nim" Suga replied. Jin hummed and both went inside. Both brother's heart beat is at the peak. The whole police station filled with tension. Collective hush caused among officers. The great mafia is in the police station. They didn't thought they'll get to see him in this life. Some officers gulped.

"Where is detective Joon-ho?" Jin asked nonchalantly. The previous hush stopped and filled with silence.

"come with me sir. I'll lead you there" One Officer took charge and Jin nodded at the officer. Both brothers followed the officer to detective's room.

When entering detective Joon-ho rose up from his seat and bowed to them respectfully.

"You are early than expected sirs, sit down please" Joon-ho politely said. Jin and Suga silently went and sit down.

"If this information is incorrect, think this is the last moments of your life" Yoongi retorted. Detective Joon-ho shivered looking at the dark eyes of mafia leader in front of him.

"I assure you that, it's not sir" Detective Joon-ho said. He then open the locker and place the fingerprint analysis and DNA confirmation reports in front of them. "This are the evidence sir, We are sure he is Jungwoo Kim"

Suga took the report and passed it to the Jin. He go through the reports. His eyes filled with unshed tears and he nodded at Suga in acknowledgment. Who sigh in relief.

"Where is he? Is he okay?" Suga asked.

"He is with us. He is bewildered about what's happening and little anxious right now" Officer Joon-ho explained.

"My poor baby, Can we visit him?" Jin asked.

"Yes you can sir, before that I want you to do some legal works regarding his custody. He is living with a man named Yang who got shot in a van. He is a right hand of the drug dealer in North. He believed he is his father all the time. You have to take his custody or .."

"We are taking his custody, Jin Hyung will sign those things. Is he okay? I mean he lived with such a person" Suga asked.

"He is okay, after signing the papers you can meet him and take him home. If not you guys can leave him hear until document verification complete. It might take few days" Joon-ho said.

"We are taking him right now. I'll see about that verification" Suga said in his cold voice. For Suga it's just a one phone call. After they done with paperwork, Detective Joon-ho called Officer Rodriguez and tell her to guide them to Kevin.

"He is frustrated and anxious. I think it's hard for him" Officer Rodriguez said to the mans who are following her.

"Did he know about us? Did you tell him?" Jin asked from the lady.

"Yes, we have to tell that to him. He is going through a lot" She informed.

"You have to take a good care of his everything" Officer Min said.

"Yes definitely" Jin said. "I'm going to cherish him with everything I got" Jin thought to himself. All of them come in front of the door.

"He is inside, Are you ready?" Officer Min asked. Both of them took a deep breath and nodded their heads like obedient kids. Their minds are blank.

Officer Min opened the door and entered. Two brothers are entered behind them. They saw a boy sleeping on the couch back facing them. He wear black hoodie with grey sweatpants. Both of them stare at him good time. Officer Min glanced at the two boys and went towards the sleeping one. He shake his shoulder a bit in attempt to wake him up. The little boy groaned and,

"What the fuck is it now, Anymore fucking surprises. Gladly I've enough of your made-up stories!" He shouted at the officer and face him. Officer Min got angry, he demand respect but not in front of Kim Yoongi. He got no guts to shout at mafia's younger brother in front him.

Kevin saw unfamiliar figures in the room. "Did you get another officers to taunt me? Why you can't leave me alone for god sake. I hate elders, you know" He again ranted. Jin and Suga shocked looking at the familiar figure. He almost like Jungkook. The time stopped for a moment for both. Despite the boy's shouting they look at the boy.

"Jungwoo -ya, baby are you okay?" Jin asked softly getting closer to the boy now sitting on the couch.

"Who the fuck is Jungwoo? I'm Kevin. Who the hell are you?" Kevin snapped. Yoongi will kill anyone who disrespect his only hyung like that, but not his baby brother.

"Kevin, They are your brothers." Officer Rodriguez revealed. Kevin gaze at Jin's and Suga's faces. He felt something but shrugged it off.

"Bitch! Why can't shout your filthy mouth and stop saying nonsense" Kevin shouted. He is angry. Angry with everything. Jin and Suga exchange puzzled glances, seeing unexpected challenge ahead.

Jin underrated by Kevin's defensive response stepped closer, "Kevin I know it's lot to take in, But we are actually your brothers!" Jin exclaimed.

"Fuck you, JUST LEAVE ME ALONE"

"Listen kid, calm yourself down first. You are worked yourself up" Suga said in his cold tone.

"Worked up myself huh! Do one thing place me in a orphanage, I'll be happy then. You don't want a burden in your life right.? How easy?" Kevin said laughingly.

"We'll leave you guys alone" Said officer Rodriguez and left from there. Kevin stare at them until the door closes. Not to mention His heart beat rose. He is again alone with strangers that claim they are his brothers.

"You are not a burden to us Jungwoo. You are our little brother" Suga said examining Kevin's face. He can say he is a photocopy of Jungkook if he get some fat. The boy is skinny. But the doe eyes are same. Hell! he don't want any DNA to confirm he is his lil brother. He felt familiar and try to remember, but he couldn't remember.

They can't believe they are meeting their brother after 10 years. They just careless about his rudeness. They are in cloud nine. 

"Stop calling me that! I'm KEVIN. You heard me K.E.V.I.N." He said. Jin sighed but tried.

"Your real name is Kim Jungwoo. You are our brother baby" Jin said softly.

"I'm not. I don't want a family. I'm fine on my own. You can leave me alone" Kevin again said.

"We're your family baby. We miss you a lot. we can't leave you alone" Jin nearly pleaded. This only make Kevin furious. He rose up from his couch and face them,

"Listen, You guys better leave me alone for god sake. You guys are fucking annoying." Kevin rudely said.

"You might not like it kid. But you are coming with us. It's good you accept that and complied." Suga said in his cold voice. Kevin look down and try again.

"Sir, you can leave me to a orphanage okay. Then I'm free and you are free. Everything is clear. It's only 4 years btw" Kevin said in lower voice. He just try to plead him. But it never worked.

"We are not going to leave you like that, you are coming with us. It might be hard at first, but it's going to alright, And don't you remember anything about us?" Suga softly asked. He don't want act cold and strict with his brother. He is little surprised because Kevin is almost 5, when he is kidnapped. He should remember something about them.

"No sir! I don't remember anything , please leave me to an orphanage sir!" Kevin said. 

"We are your brothers and you are not a orphan Kevin" Jin said. Kevin look down without saying anything. He suddenly feel exhausted. He want this to be over. He feel like crying, but complied himself.

"How about we sit and talk" Jin said and hold Kevin's hand. He yanked his hand and shouted "Don't touch me!" Jin gasped. Yoongi is getting slightly angry. This kid really pushing his limits. Kevin sit on the couch again. Jin and Suga sit in front him.

"I'm Seokjin your eldest brother and this is Yoongi" Jin introduced themselves.

"Whatever, I don't care" Kevin retorted. Suga sighed and said in his cold tone "Kid, you better drop your attitude that's not gonna work"

"Are you warning me right now. put me in orphanage. Simple. You are already don't like me" Kevin said sarcastically.

"You love orphanages right, do you have any idea what happen in most of those places?" Jin asked angrily.

"I don't care. If I'm free then I'm okay" Kevin remarked. Jin and Suga understand the stubborn act for his independence. They both internally chuckled.

"You are a little boy, You can't live in a orphanage when you have a family" Suga said.

"Don't take my custody. It's so simple" Kevin said crossing his arms. Suga and Jin look at each other. Kevin saw that, "Don't you tell me you already did that?" Kevin asked unbelieving the thing.

"Sadly, it's a Yes" Jin said and smiled at the boy. "FUCK! This can't happening right now. Fucking hell! why? just why?" Kevin ranted. He just look down understanding he is again trapped. Cold shiver ran through his body.

"It's going to be okay. We are not bad" Jin said in his comforting tone. They stare at the boy examining him. He can definitely say boy is anxious right now. They sat in the silence for good time, until,

"We have to get going now" Suga said. Jin nodded. Kevin shot his eyes up. "Sir, you can really leave_"

"Stop it kid, that's not happening" Suga said in his cold voice.

"You fucking asshole!" Kevin mumbled.

"What did you just said? HUH?" Suga asked with his dark eyes getting up from his seat.

"Yoongi" Jin warned. It enough for suga to stop. "You can't disrespect elders like that" Jin said.

"Like I fucking care" Kevin said sarcastically.

"Don't curse" Suga said. Kevin just rolled his eyes. Suga control himself from lashing out. He can understand lot is going with him, but it can't justify his behaviour.

"Where are your things? get them and come" Suga said. "Sir_" "Just do it" Suga sternly said.

Kevin sit there without moving. Jin stood up, "Where is your bag?" asked. Kevin wiped his frustrated tears and look up at Jin. Not only Jin both brothers felt pity for Kevin. The thing Kevin hurt the most. Jin raised his eyebrows at boy. Kevin sighed and got up. Get his back pack from ground near couch. Kevin want to disappear. It's annoying and suffocating. Everything is unbearable for him now. The ongoing change is literally killing him. Some strangers claiming them as his brothers. He have to leave with them The most terrifying thing is that. He is not sure what's gonna happen inside a house. He scared to live with a family. He is in verge of a break down.

"Is that it? " Jin asked. He is shocked because he thought at least he have one traveling bag. but only a back pack. Kevin nodded without looking at them.

"Should I hold it for you?" Jin asked. Little boy only shook his head. Jin and Suga can understand how hard this must be to him. His father died, suddenly the whole thing is really complex.

"Okay let's go then" Suga said and start going. But Kevin didn't move from his place. "You have to follow him Kevin" Jin said to the confused boy. He can see that boy is trying to digest the things. After that Kevin start to follow Suga, behind him Jin is coming. They saw two officers are outside the room. Suga and Jin bowed and thanks them. Kevin just stood. Officer Min come to the boy and said, "It can be turn out good. Give it a try" Kevin didn't said anything. He is tired. Three of them come in front of their car. Kevin look towards the car with wide eyes. "They must be rich" car unlock with a crick sound. Suga went to the back door and opened it. "Get in" He said to the confused boy. Kevin felt so small. This guys are way more scarier and strong than his father. He feel lump in his throat. "Get in fast Kevin, don't think about running away. I'll definitely find you" Suga said in his cold voice. Kevin jump to inside. Suga is little surprised with Kevin's difference. But thinks he is just tired. After Kevin get in Suga shut the door and get in as well. Kevin is examining the car with curious eyes. His big doe eyes roam around the car. Jin noticed it.

"Do you like the car buddy?" Jin asked starting the engine. Kevin just look out of the window. Jin and suga both sighed looking at his attitude.

"Kevin, Are you Hungry? If you are hungry we can get you something until we go home" Jin said.

"I'm not. Can you fucking shut your mouth. You are so annoying" Kevin retorted. Jin felt hurt. No one call him like that. He is like their mother. Everyone respect him like god.

"You have to drop the attitude. I can understand there are lot of things happening right now, But you can't disrespect your brother like that. Don't make me to fix your attitude. It's not going to be good" Suga sternly scolded. If this is Jungkook he is crying and apologizing right now. but he is not, "Whatever" Kevin mocked. Suga sighed. He can't scold the boy too much after all he is their lost brother that they pray to at least meet once.

"You can trust us Kevin" Jin said again. He is feeling pity for the boy. In his life he gone through a lot. Only the part he see. If he get to know the truth, only destiny knows how he will react!

Kevin didn't said anything just look out of the window. "Lis-" Suga got cut off by Jin placing his one hand on his thigh. "It's ok Control yourself, he is going through a lot" Jin mouthed.

After that anyone didn't make conversation. Kevin just stare out of the window. It's not a long time drive. Kevin's mind is filled with lot of things. He can't figure out anything properly. He thought maintain his anger rather than other feelings. It's so easy for him. It easy to stay guarded and keep his secrets. He willingly select anger upon other feelings. 

"I shouldn't have talk to them like that. What if they are waiting until we are away from station. They can do anything to me now. Worst than Appa. What if they are going to kill me and buried me. Ah! I should be happy then. I'm already sick of this life and finding ways to do that right. What if they torture me and use me to sell drugs and stuff? NO! I can't. What if I act stubborn, then they'll leave me. Yes that can happen. AH! still they can hurt me. Look at those two, both are handsome but looking all strong. I can't fight with them. what can I do?

"You are worthless, you can't do anything. Just act like a brat. They will get tired of you and throw you away. If you are lucky they'll kill you"

"Why did you come? I don't like you."

"I'm helping you Kevin, Or should I call JUNGWOO"

"stop it! I'll do as you say, act stubborn and bratty"

"Yes! but you don't need to act. You are fucking brat already. No one wants a shitty boy like you"

"AH!" He mumbled and clutch his head. He is getting irritated by his own feelings. He is already depressed, but he is verge of another mental illness. Continues abuse and pain, and changes leading him to a totally messed up life.

"Are you ok? what happen?" Jin asked looking back. Suga also looking at the back seat.

"I'm ok sir" Kevin replied. "You can't do anything properly, worthless brat"

"shut up"

They both look at the boy with concern and nodded. It hurts that his brother calling them sir. They didn't think the word SIR hurt them like this. Jungkook and others call them as sir sometimes. But it didn't hurt them this much. They don't want to force the boy to address them as Hyung. They thought to drop it for now. He is going through lot and they don't want to make him more stress.

"What if they good? no it can't happen. They are going to hurt me like others. Don't dare to trust them. Trust means pain. They are no different"

to be continue

Thank you for your comments and votes in previous chapter. I will upload next part soon . I don't want you guys to be waiting too much.  If you have any special ideas share it with me, I'll consider them in future.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

52.8K 2.4K 19
" 𝑾𝒉𝒆𝒏 π’”π’π’Žπ’†π’π’π’† π’Žπ’‚π’Œπ’†π’” 𝒂 π’Žπ’Šπ’”π’•π’‚π’Œπ’† 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒏 π’˜π’‰π’‚π’• π’•π’‰π’†π’š 𝒅𝒆𝒔𝒆𝒓𝒗𝒆 π’‹π’–π’π’ˆπ’Œπ’π’π’Œ ? " "𝑰'π’Ž 𝒔𝒐-π’”π’π’“π’“π’š π’‰π’š-𝒉...
66.3K 1.2K 22
What happens when you have not one but 6 elder strict brothers? The daily life of Kim brothers and their maknae jungkook. This is my first story No...
71.8K 2.6K 28
a girl who support others at their worst but they leave her on her worst would she able to find someone would they regret what they did Will she get...
14.5K 526 21
Maknae line, Yn, and their strict brothers. At first, the book is a bit cringy but it improves later (at least that's what I thinkπŸ’€ ). The photos ar...