a bunny's heart | karma akaba...

ฮ‘ฯ€ฯŒ MIRAI________

mina tried to be tough in every situation, she really did. But everyone's heart can spring and twist, and so... ฮ ฮตฯฮนฯƒฯƒฯŒฯ„ฮตฯฮฑ

CAST
prologue
001: teacher in disguise
002: 3-E's hot blonde
003: conversations with friends
004: 3-E's second hot blonde?
005: the Hayashi's way of work
006: field trip to Kyoto
007: trains suck (occasionally)
008: pretty girls in distress
009: jackasses with an incompetent hair dresser
010: rescued, luckily.
011: promises
012: sick red-head
013: unofficial sleepovers
014: parcel (containing small tentacle boy)'ll be delivered accordingly.
015: cinema visit across the globe
016: cute bikinis
017: wipped baseball captain
018: wipped baseball captain| p.2
020: arriving parcel
021: self-made pool
022: Injuries, comfort.
023: exam time, again.
024: an old friend
025: good band, bad hair
026: winning & loosing
027: the most beautiful place on earth
028: weirdo equivalent of a Midlife-Crisis
029: insecurities.
030: 2/3 Americans serve cunt
031: a hero, a red-head
032: koro-sensei and his ace
033: depression
034: butterflies
035: virus
036: Stubbs and terrorism?
037; Art of War
038: girl power against sexism & assassins
039: Collin.
040: downfall
041: missing eachother
042: stolen kisses
043: sweetheart protection program
044: fruit punch
045: back to school hauls
046: Pretty boy revolution
047: Pretty boy revolution|p.2

019: top or bottom?

370 17 1
ฮ‘ฯ€ฯŒ MIRAI________

THE STUDENTS STOOD on the school field, scattered around Their PE teacher as they noticed another man right behind him.

"Yo! Karasuma!" The man was rather large and muscular, and had a smile on his face, carrying multiple bags.

Takaoka, as he introduced himself, sat one the blue blanket he brought along, taking various sweets and cakes out of the bag and scattered them around himself. The students surrounded them, some sitting on the blanket and others hovering over it.
Mina and karma stood rather to the side, the girl only crossing her arms behind herself and watching the spectacle with a smile.

"I-is that really okay? everything looks so expensive!" Isogai asked, hovering over Rio while looking at The man with a worried expression.

"Yes, yes! Of course! Eat like you want
To see me go bankrupt!" He laughed, hitting his stomach "I'm quite a sugar lover myself." He posed cutely, making mina's classmates laugh.

"Woah, You're not like karasuma-sensei at all! You're like a friendly dad!" Kaede happily commented, eating a muffin.

"Well then!" Takaoka Sensei said, squeezing Rio and isogai "we share a classroom from now on, so just see me as your dad! We're technically family!" His deep laugh echoed again, making most of the students giggle along.

Karma nudged the girl next to him slightly, yawning.
"God, he's so fake it's tiring."

"Really?" The girl raised her eyebrows before looking at him again, crossing her arms "I mean he seems nice, doesn't he?"

"Nah, you're being too naive," he slipped his hands into his pockets, starting to smirk "hey, princess, let's skip. I don't want you around this psycho anyway."

The brunette turned her head again quickly, looking at him with disbelief "Wha- I don't skip, akabane!" She whisper-yelled.

Karma grinned, shrugging "well, it's either skipping with me or PE with him," he pointed at their substitute teacher "so choose wisely." He began walking into the forest, grinning and knowing that she'd follow him in a bit. Takaoka wasn't a good option.

Mina waited a bit, conflicted, before running after the red-head? "I never skipped before. God, you're a bad influence!" She glared at him when finishing her sentence as she catches up with him, walking next to him.

The girl carefully planted each step, not wanting to step on any animal nor get poisoned by one.
"Where are we going, anyway?"

He smirked at her panic, closing his eyes as he sighed "Relax, princess. It's not like I'm going to stab you or anything."

"Well, this could turn into human trafficking and I literally wouldn't be surprised- can you please answer where we're going now?" Mina ranted before asking again.

"To my secret spot." He answered, winking at her before walking past her.

"Alright, Nevermind, this is DEFINITELY going to turn into human trafficking."
____

The duo arrived at a tall cliff. The gray stone sharpened to a triangle wide into the sky, almost melting in with the light blue skyline and the white clouds. The forest hadn't ended until the stone began, and karma stopped in front of a tall tree before starting to climb.

It was breathtaking. When the red-head had said 'secret spot' mina thought of a cave, a dead tree, or even an ant hill to step on. Not something that could be drawn and printed on a postcard.

"Are you coming?" karma's playful voice brought her back into reality, as he was now sitting on one of the lower branches and holding a hand down to her.

The girl looked back at the sky one more time before seeking a good branch to climb up to as karma just grabbed her hand and pulled her up, making her widen her eyes while finding her balance.

She looked at the boy, surprised "jesus, Karasuma-sensei needs to stop training your arm strength." The girl finished, shifting a bit before comfortably sitting on her crossed legs on the left of karma.

"Everything to impress you." he smirked before leaning back, breathing the fresh air in.

Mina started smiling as she could stare at the view again. she turned around to look at his resting face, weirdly feeling her cheeks heat up a little before she coughed, looking back to the sky.
"I didn't know you would come somewhere so.. calm. Is this where you go when you skip?"

Karma opened his eyes, shooting her a quick grin before answering.
"Usually. I sometimes go down the hill and get myself something to drink or watch the 3-A nerds when they freak out during PE. Did you think I do some caveman thing whenever I don't show up for class?"

"What?" The girl yelled as her cheeks heated up once again "No! Well, maybe- Anyways." She shook her head, trying to remember what she wanted to say as he smirked at her panic.
"Do you think takaoka-Sensei will be hard on them?"

"Well," Karma sighed "his atmosphere was weird, you know? His smile seemed so.. acted. I know someone who's smile is exactly that way." His eyes coldened.

She looked at his face calmly, listening to what he said. It was the same expression he had when she asked about his family.
Mina didn't quite believe takaoka to be such a psychopath as karma painted him to be. He seemed overly nice, sure. But it didn't occur to her that that could be acted. However, the substitute teacher's smile did reassemble the chairman's smile in a way or two. And he was definitely a psychopath. The chairman didn't talk to her often, even when she was still in her old class. He kept to himself, was often in his office. But his smile always ran a cold chill down her spine, especially when she was studying at gakushu's place and his father was home.

"I think I do too.." she mumbled bluntly after thinking about it, refocusing on the view as she started smiling.

"Alright, I give up. It's really, really beautiful, Akabane." Mina laughed softly, resting her head on her hands and titling her head.

"Knew it~" The boy teased back before turning his head slightly to look at her. Mina's light brown hair was open as usual, and it flew back a little due to the mountain wind up here, exposing her face. The girl had lightly flushed cheeks naturally, but the blush she borrowed from Rio highlighted that and her eyes. Her eyes glimmered in the sun, reflecting the light therefore making them shine.

Karma stopped himself, quickly looking back at the view. He was positive now, completely positive, that he was going insane. Why is he saying- thinking such cheesy things?
How on earth could he be saved?
He coughed too, now, completely looking away from the girl next to him.
"Alright, princess, I think we should slowly head back-"

"Since when do you want to be punctual?" Mina raised her eyebrows, straighted her back as she crossed her arms Infront of herself.

"I don't- well, I don't think we should miss the sad faces when they realise what a psychopath stands in front of them!- yeah that's it. So let's go." He ranted, jumping off the branch and landing steadily.

She only hummed at his weird acting, looking back at the sky once more "man.." she mumbled, already missing the view. Not paying attention, she pushed herself off the branch, attempting to jump down as well.

She didn't land as steadily, tripping over herself instead. Mina tried to catch herself before it was too late, but she fell on top of the red-headed boy, dragging him along as they both landed on the ground.
Karma fell on his back, almost completely straight from the shock, and mina fell on top of him, only half able to catch herself with her arms before her face would meet his. Their legs were intervened, their eyes widened as they both started to realise the position they were in.

The pair's face heated up on both ends as their familiar, yellow teacher landed Infront of them.
"Karma! You can't just turn her into a skipper aswell. Although, for this lesson it might have been the right choice. Hey, are you two alright?-" Koro-sensei stopped himself, only humming a quick and confused 'huh'.

"WHAAA!-"

One could only guess who's devastated yell echo-ed through the woods.

BONUS

"Well, I will hope he didn't force you to watch him jump off that cliff again." Koro-sensei happily spoke as the two walked behind him, mina only nervously coughing for the third time today, comprehending what her teacher just said.

"What, Wait- again?"

"Oh, yes!" Koro-sensei answered "karma-kun jumped off that cliff on his first day here. And that only to kill me! Can you believe it?" He explained cheerfully

The boy calmed himself down, starting to smirk as the girl glared at him.

"What? Why are you two so calm about this??!"

· ★ ·
1504 WORDS
SATURDAY, 6TH OF JANUARY
@MIRAI

ฮฃฯ…ฮฝฮญฯ‡ฮตฮนฮฑ ฮ‘ฮฝฮฌฮณฮฝฯ‰ฯƒฮทฯ‚

ฮ˜ฮฑ ฯƒฮฑฯ‚ ฮฑฯฮญฯƒฮตฮน ฮตฯ€ฮฏฯƒฮทฯ‚

1.1M 61.9K 38
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Junghoon's ) daughter Mishel...
1M 38.7K 91
๐—Ÿ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ, ๐—น๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—น๐˜† ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ, ๐—”๐—ป๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๏ฟฝ...
582K 21.2K 96
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ’œ my first fanfic...
6.6K 242 41
_________โ€ขโ€ขโ€ข________ " Wait.. i have a child?" "Yes! Levi she is yours!" _________โ€ขโ€ขโ€ข_________ ใ€‹Levi Ackerman suprisely became a father out of a blue...