Reincarnated As Villainess In...

By imakindaboredlmao

Old Lady sphere is obsessively inlove with the prince of kingdom Armenia. Her father which is the duke of the... More

Chapter 1: book?
Chapter 2: marry the prince? gross I don't want to!
chapter 3: scenery
Chapter 4: I broke the engagement! I'm finally free
Chapter 5: tea party
Chapter 6: training,,,,, demon?
Chapter 7: "I finally found you?"
Chapter 8: prince engagement
Chapter 9: plan
Chapter 10: investigate
Chapter 11: I need an answer
Chapter 12: trip but I am stressed
Chapter 13: reluctantly agreed to the plan
Chapter 14: I don't know how to swim
Chapter 15: living with the demon because of the curse,,, and I'm irritated
Chapter 16: fool? the cursed
Chapter 17: cat
Chapter 18: family
Chapter 19: visit the capital
Chapter 20: suffering mentally
Chapter 21: gross
Chapter 23: planning to sneak out
Chapter 24: leave the dukedom
Chapter 25: Selena visit
Chapter 26: sleep tightly
Chapter 27: complete
Chapter 28: the demon is sick
Chapter 29: I don't eat Intestine
Chapter 30: manor
Chapter 31: nothing
Chapter 32: finish the investigation
Chapter 33 The boys invistagate the village once again and we agreed to joined
Chapter 34: The last day in the manor; run on the woods
Chapter 35: glimpse the last goodbye
Chapter 36: I hate water!
Chapter 37: drown
chapter 38: crisis
chapter 39: night pajama
chapter 40 sneak out

Chapter 22: cat is missing

12 0 0
By imakindaboredlmao

"SPHERE WAKE UP, I'm about to leave"

Stretching

*Yawn*

Opening the door wide awake

"Are you leaving?"

"Mmm, and give me a hug"

I hugged him, I want to be in my brother side again..

"Have you eaten?"

"I'll eat in the mansion when I arrive"

"Please tell them I'm safe, but if they have some plan to take me out of here, I'd love that as a gift this Christmas"

"I was preparing what I can give you" thinking

"I'll miss you, please tell them to visit me here, I miss them"

"You are sweet huh that I'm too far to spend time with you, but when we both living in the mansion your like stone not even expressing gratitude and love that you truly love your family."

I rolled my eyes

"Those eyes again"

"Fine then leave"

"Why your crying though?"

"I am not"

"BYE"

"Bye brother keep safe" I smiled in the end when he stepped in the portal he made

And I go back in my room to get some more sleep

"Are you sleeping again?"

"Yeah I'm still sleepy" because I sleep late and waking up getting stiff neck.

"Eat your food first I prepared this and it will not tastes good if they become cold"

I take my breakfast first I will feel bad later if I neglected he's effort maybe that brat tell him something last night why he's so responsible right now.

Ohh he is literally strict when it comes for this.

"I'm done"

"You can go back sleep now, did you stayed up all night?"

"Maybe but I gotten stiff neck"

"..?.."

"I'm heading in my room now"

It's a beautiful day to feel my room with cold, reading some books, eating my macarons.

I don't want to wonder outside nor roam the entire castle just a little nap can do and then stay awake the whole day.

Waiwaitttt "where's my cat"

I search my room

"Dark circles? Oh my"

I search in the living room if there's cat but i didn't see anything

"Sir rascal have you seen my cat?"

"Where did you get that nickname? That's so bold"

"Ahhhh I'm annoyed I didn't find my cat everywhere"

"It's in library"

When I opened he's library there's a lot of book of course why not it's a library and filled with applicable books which I'm not interested so i left the place as soon I saw the cat sightseeing in the window, well the vibes here is not bad I can tell.

"Hello meowi are all right?"

"I think he's hungry"

"Be careful to not get any of scratch of that cat"
He reminded with that

I just stare with him pecking in the stairs and prepare the left over food that left earlier. Why does he care though? Ah I wanna leave this place as soon.

I can't control my self to throw a tantrum here.

I want to be like a badass here but I couldn't stand how serious he's face when it comes to my eating schedule.

"Meowi are you done?"

Curse this author made an extra here is suck, why putting my life in trouble.

I went in my room and shut the door off, I don't know why my mood change all of sudden.

"Author what the heck did you write, this kind of novel without even give me freedom here, where was the reaper?"

Crazy, ahh my mood is ruined I just realized that kind of fuck.

Well, well should I start reading, my favorite spot is here and the castle is so quiet the demon didn't desturb me as well.

" ✧.⁠*Peace of mind*⁠.⁠✧"

Mmmm I should feel the presence of autumn here, right?

If I visit the capital again I'll buy some entertainment stuff to play.

I wear socks lengthen in my knee and put some fluffy clothes it's feels more comfortable reading near the window.

Cat is resting in the carpet I should desturb that thingy

And what plan to get my mother arrest by higher position that's illegal though
'the shi is continuing lingering the kingdom stealing magics everywhere'

Why should I think about that? I shouldn't stress my mind about that. stop the thought.

Oh I forgot I need to take a nap just a little.

_________________________________________

Demon pov

Hmmmm ehemmm

         Ahem!            Ahemmm!

"She's been strange lately"

She's expressing a little but still she controlled it we'll.

I already have a plans to okay but I'm worried it would be dangerous both our life since it's our battle one should be obligated to proposed not harming the life of each other because there's possibilities that if one would hurt one will follow what was the person feeling.

That's been hard.

But I need to bear with it

I still need to pay attention to that girl her mood change so quickly, she's been emotional but needed to make sure she wouldn't attempt suicide.

There are times she's not paying attention and if shes alone I don't think she could eat.

_________________________________________

"SPHERE WAKE up, it's noon"

"Huh"

"Your cat is missing"

"What? I thought I pick it up earlier"

"Yeah then he sneak out?"

"That's sad, he will get sick beacause of the weather"

"Are you not shock?"

"Why would I? If that's make him better or walk in he's freedom it's fine for me."

"You've change!"

"No I am not I just do t want to get my self more in stress I'm tired of it"

"That's good"

I just glared then I went outside the castle to get some cold fresh air, it's cold but I didn't keep my promise earlier, in case I'll keep in touch in that cat again, I can keep him inside the castle.

"Oh is this coincidence? You just here, come on"

He was climbing up the tree but I can reach it out because it was so high

I tried to grab some planks and step on it. But it got my dress scratch.

"Oh my—

Then Im falling down, umm it's just.... how stupid I am to not use my spell right?

"Maybe this is the time I'll get my life end up here. Yeah?"

"No, your not" he grab my waist then....

"Are you trying to help me?"

"To prevent you from dying" he smiled

I let out a sight "let me go"

"..."

"Get that cat down here"

"Didn't you use your spell?"

"Ah ummmmm it's just.."

*Sighed*

Author's note: it's been a while hihi(⁠θ⁠‿⁠θ⁠) since......
Honestly I got scratch by a cat then I need to take an injection and I've been more busier lately, note not in some kind... sort of.... But yeah I am watching 1 season In a week so my life is 50/50 in anime and school works.

My sleeping schedule is a messed but need to overdo it.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.1K 127 14
Orealia is young daughter of the Duke of Redcliff. She is a child who has it all, yet when things don't go her way she ruins everything. A villainess...
103K 2.9K 27
"๐œ๐š๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ž ๐ข'๐ฏ๐ž ๐ก๐š๐ ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ๐ฒ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐ , ๐›๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ง๐จ ๐จ๐ง๐ž'๐ฌ ๐ฅ๐ข๐ฌ๐ญ๐ž๐ง๐ข๐ง๐ , ๐š๐ง๐...
1.8K 52 10
Hi there. I'm Yuna Regius Galeria. I've got blonde hair and Hazel eyes much like my big sis. Arietta Liselotte Galeria. We're the daughters of the Du...