Tainted Past

Por Violettwrites_

#Book 1 in the TAINTED Series. A devil falling in love with another devil. "I guess you are planning to kill... Mais

aesthetics
Dedication
Preface
Side Characters
1.The bike
3.Mine
4.Club
5.Golden mask
6.Her tattoo
7.Getting close
8.Pills
9.My man
10.Shadow
11.Sofia
House tour
12.Memories
13.Blade
14.Stalker
15.Busted
16.His Wife
17.It's over
18.Pretty little Dog
19.His Slut
20. It's pretty
21. Lie
22.Sweet?
23.White Rose
24. Fear?
25.Demons
26.Don't cry
27. Brat
28.Spain
29.Whipped
30. Strawberry
31. His peace

2.The kiss

227 11 0
Por Violettwrites_

~Lucia~

It's been 10 days since the bike accident happened.My injuries are healed but the cut on my neck has left a mark.

I got in a accident with Davide. I don't know but the man I just saw in a photo of in articles has got in a accident with me. Davide Russo, the mafia man who is the devil in Italy's mafia and a businessman for world.

Dark brown hairs with a perfect jaw, grey metallic eyes, muscular godly body with tattoos you can see from his rolled-up sleeves. When I first saw him I was blown away from his appearance. 

He looked so Devilish yet beautiful. I know him but we never met because I was  a assassin in my mafia who only kills people.

Today is the day of the mafia ceremony  of Luca. All the mafia member will come because our mafia is not a small one but the 3rd larget mafia in Italy.

I am currently in my penthouse getting ready for the ceremony.

I called Enzo, My only bodyguard, he has been loyal to me from when I was 15  years old.He saved me from my brother. He is the only man who I trust. He is 5 years older than me.

"Is the plan going well?",I asked. "Yes princess the bastard will be trapped this time", He calls me princess because I am the mafia princess."Good", I said.

"Are you okay princess?", He asked in his usual firm tone. "Yes just can't wait to torture him to death ", I said.

"The wait will be over soon "he said I can umagine him smirking. I nod and hang.

"Just wait dear brother,you will soon see your life getting ruined".I said looking at the mark on my waist.

I wear a black strapeless dress which hugged my body it has a slit upto the upper thigh .I wear gloves and a pearl necklace.

It's time for the party.I left my penthouse and moved towards my car. I saw Enzo standing he opened the car door for me,I sat inside he came inside and started to drive.

"The bastard will be in my feet tonight" He chuckled.

"Today is my day I will take my revenge and the whole mafia will be mine" I smirked looking at him. We share the same smirk for the want to kill him.

We arrived, as soon as Enzo opened the door for me every men eyes were on me  they had lust in their eyes. I looked around but my eyes catches one person. Davide Russo. We made eye contact, his grey eyes were staring at me not with lust but something else. 

~Davide~

I looked at Lucia who is sitting beside luca she's uncomfortable with her brother but her face is not showing any signs but I can tell through her fingers shaking.

"Okay ladies and not gentlemen today there is a task " The host said. Some guards bought a man and made him sit in a chair and tied him. He is wearing a mask so we cannot see his face and any features because of the thick mask.

"The person who will shoot his lips and will make  this guy scream will get anything he wants", The host said and everyone laughed they think its easy but you can't do this to the workers in mafia this easily and his features are not even visible.

"We don't want any money but there is one thing that evey single man in this room want", A man who I think is leonardo the  leader of THE SNAKE mafia said looking at Lucia.

"We want Lucia for one night , can we get her if we did the task",he smirked. I clenched my jaw looking at the leonardo. He will be dead for sure.

Everyone looked at Lucia but she was smirking looking at leonardo.

She looked at me before standing.She moved towards leonardo."Okay if anyone from this room did the task I will let them sleep with me", she said looking at everyone and then at me. I gritted my teeth at the thought of her sleeping with others but I am sure no one has balls to do this task.

Leonardo was the one who tried but failed.I chuckled.

Everyone tried to do that, but  forget about the guy screaming they cannot even shoot his lips some shoot at the eyes some at cheeks. I chuckled at their   defeat.

I didn't tried cause I don't do shit and I don't have to do this task to make her sleep with me.

"Anyone of you didn't have balls to do that even I can do that", she chuckled.

"Then do it", I said smirking.

She looked at me and then smirked she picked up the gun " If you didn't do it you have to sleep with me and it will be painful sweetheart" I said.I just want to test her.

"If I won Davide will kiss me"she said. That's what I want sweetheart.

"Davide dont kiss anyone he just fucks", A man said."I know but if he want me to bet  something he also have to bet , fair enough  honey", she said looking at me.

"Ohkay let's see if you can do that", I said I lean back on the sofa. She smirked.She aimed at the man , the room was silent, she looked at me and pull the trigger the bullet goes through the man lips but he didn't shout.

I was about to stand up but she moved to the man and put her gun on his lips and pressed it at his lips.The man shouted, his shouts was echoing through the whole room. 

She came towards me."I won" she said staring at my eyes.

"I also won" I said and she looked at me with confusion. I put my hands on her waist pulling her into my chest , I pulled her more closer.I can smell her , she smells like lavenders.

I stare into her eyes,I  have never felt something by touching someone but by touching her my heart beats at high speed.

I kept my other hand on her neck and lean down to kiss her. I kiss her soft pink lips she also reacts to my speed. Her hands are on my chest.

I pull her closer to deepen the kiss. I have lost my mind. She tastes heaven. I put my tongue into her mouth , tasting her saliva.

The kiss turns wild and every men is staring at us in anger they want to kiss her. I keep kissing her she didn't broke the kiss neither did I.

I have lost my control.Lucia bianco has taken over my mind, I can't think about anything now.

Suddenly she broke the kiss , out of breath and she hurriedly went outside the hotel. I didn't get the chance to speak.

You have kissed me Lucia now you cannot run away from me , You are the first woman I've kissed and will be the last I guess.

I look over and every man is looking at me with anger , their eyes goes down once they sees me staring at them . I chuckle . They fear me .

I looked at the sofa , Luca was not there .Fuck !!

~Lucia~

I kissed davide because I want to distract eveyone so that Enzo will kidnap Luca.I broke the kiss as soon as I see Luca was not there.

I know davide will not let me leave now.

He will do something. I don't fear him. But he is dangerous than me.It's just I want to make the plan successful and it's the only thing I can do and davide took his step ahead himself.

I step into the room where luca was tied in a chair. "Princess your prey is here"he said.

I laughed looking at my brother in blood Enzo has beaten him very much.

I walk over to the table and took a knife. I walk to my brother. "Hello step brother it's nice to see you like this I guess I won", I said." Bitch just kill me" he snap. I slap him , twice, thrice. I took his hairs in my hands and cuts his 5 fingers in one go, as my past flashes back.

(Past : 10 years ago)

"Please leave my hairs"I said . Luca was dragging me towards his room.
"Guess I need to give you a punishment for telling father about me beating you " He said.

When i turned 13 my step brother  started to assault me he used to beat me. But he never hits my face because father will see it . He said if I tell father he will kill me. I never tell my dad. My step brother always says he will play with me in his room but he locks the room then ties me and hits me in my stomach. He abused me for 2 years. On my 15 birthday , I told my dad about it my father is sending me to Russia and my brother is going to hostel. He just did this.

"Please it hurts"I plead but he throws me in his room. Father is not home he is in spain. He started recording . Uncle was in the room he stood up and grab my arms and tied my hands and legs . I tries hard but he is strong. He made me sit on the floor.

"Dear sister can you be a good girl?",he said he is looking at me with lust. I hate him. I am weak father didn't taught me to fight." Please let me go brother"I plead but he grabs my hair. My uncle tapes my mouth so I cannot scream.

He started to tear my top. I looked at him to telling him to stop. He unhooked my bra. I cried so he will he stop.He is my brother how can he do this to his sister.I feel week.

Aww Sister you have such big breasts I can't imagine them more big when you will grow"He said touching my breasts. I tried to stay away but uncle hold me steady. My brother moves his hands and took a lighter ,he moves it to my waist . When I realize what he is doing I scream but he didn't stop he started to burn my waist and it hurts like hell. I am crying like hell I feel pathethic.

"This slim waist have to burn to tell you that you are a piece of shit who deserves hell", he said.  He moves the lighter away. He took a knife and started cutting my  both palm skin that are tied .I hiss in pain. He is filming everything. I am crying like hell ,my uncle hold on me looses and I my head drops on the floor.

" Let's see if you can take my dick"he said looking down at me. I shake my head telling him to stop this abuse on me. uncle started to unbutton my jeans as he was to lower it , The door opens and Enzo my bodyguard came inside. He looked at me .

He shoot my uncle's leg and my step brother jumps out of the window, he came towards me with shaky hands. I am laying to the floor half naked and he kneel down on his knees and picks me up in his chest , he removes the tape and hugs me. I cried my heart out he began to untie me. He took his jacket out and covers me.

"It's okay, it's not your fault", his eyes teared up ."En...zo my waist " I said shakily .He looked at my waist that is burned up , my skin is fully burned and is peeled up."Shit lucia " he said.

"You fucking bastard , you touched her you don't have the right to live"he said and shoot my uncle's chest.

I am in pain , my waist is burning and blood is dripping from my palm. My eyes are heavy ."Shit lucia open your eyes , I am here for you . You are safe , look at me, I will kill him for you princess", he said. "Promise"I said. "promise" he said and I closed my eyes.

"Lucia baby please open your eyes"he called someone "hello, lucia is injured call her father and doctors" he said . And I got unconscious.

(Present)

"What a lucky Nico(lucia's uncle)got that he survived that day"Enzo said making me chuckle.The bastard will also die someday but I don't have that much energy that I will spend on him.

"You will die" I said. I took the hot glass rod and began to peel his skin. I have cutted his whole 10 fingers. Enzo has beaten the shit out of him. " your breasts have gotten more big sister"he said . Enzo took the rod from me and burn his both cheeks. He screamed in pain.

It's been 1 hour since I am torturing him.He is unconscious but he is not dead.

"Don't kill him now"I said.

"I will kill him after torturing him for whole fucking week"he said looking at me. "Enzo" It came out as a whisper.

"Yes princess"he says in his usual tone.

"Thank you for everything" I said with no emotions.

He came towards me to touch me but I step back . "See the effect that accident have on you, you never cried after that day ,  before that accident you always smiles genuinely but after that day you lost your smile,When you were young you were very weak but you made yourself strong, how can I leave you when you have such determination for revenge"he said.

I have never let any man touch me but davide russo touched me after that bike accident. He touched me today , but I didn't feel bad , I can feel his touch . I mean his hands made magic on my skin that I didn't feel bad when he touched my waist.

"Thank you for not leaving me"I said. I leave the room. And call the only person who can calm me down. My bestfriend
Aisha Malhotra.

________

The story will take its line after some chapter.

Follow me on insta,
Ig: @Violettwrites_

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

660K 17.7K 69
Rose has always been afraid of living. Her father had abused her in ways that left her broken. She feared that once she experience true happiness her...
219K 4.8K 42
"You will tell me everything I want to know beautiful," He whispered and bit the soft flesh near my neck. "Go fuck yourself," I said in a breathy vo...
251K 6.9K 104
MASSIMO ALEJANDRO ROMANO, a well-known name in the mafia world. He is an Italian mafiosa capo (mafia boss) and is the most strongest, powerful and th...
795K 16.9K 64
Earlier known as Devil In Disguise!! "Has anyone ever kissed you, Maria?" He said with a low voice. Well, that got my attention. I was unable to say...