After pretending to be lickin...

By E_Midas_

"Not mine" "Cover is random" Qi Weiran is a billionaire CEO. Because of a special gene in his body, he has a... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
96
97
98
99
100
101
102
103
104
105
106
107
108
109
110
111
112
113
114
115
116
117
118
119
120
121
122
123
124
125
126
127
129
130
131
132
133
134
135
136
137
138
139
140
141
142
143
144
145
146
147
148
149
150

128

24 0 0
By E_Midas_

Chapter 128:

"Good morning, boss. The flowers are very beautiful. They were sent by Mr. Qi."

Hearing the friendly teasing voice of the employees behind him, Yi Qingju quickly put away his yawning mouth and said, Holding Elsa Rose in her arms with a reserved face, she turned around and nodded to the employee who greeted her: "Good morning."

Seeing that the other person turned around and went to his post, her straight back relaxed.

Zhou Yiyi, who was standing at the corner, leaned against the wall and said in a resentful voice: "Good morning, boss, you seem to be in a good mood." She

showed affection so early in the morning, who knows how she managed to stay up until get off work yesterday.

Yi Qingju laughed sarcastically and immediately handed over the coffee he bought downstairs in the company.

"This is a small tribute to you."

Zhou Yi took it with disgust: "Send me coffee early in the morning. This will keep me awake all day to prepare for work, right?"

Yi Qingju screamed that he was wronged.

She put her arm around Yi Qingju's shoulders, glanced at the people around her, and squeezed herself into her office.

"Hey, tell me quickly, what happened that day when you went to the hot spring."

Yi Qingju knew that she would listen to gossip early in the morning, so he took out a stack of papers from his bag and stuffed it into her arms.

"It's all inside." Zhou Yi looked down.

"What Really Happened That Night at Pa Yi Pa Hot Spring - Monday Special Edition"

is written by Ms. Yi, who dreams of becoming the richest man in the world.

Monday: Full of joy.

Watching her leave, Yi Qingju turned on the computer and couldn't help but think of Qi Weiran's lawsuit.

The cost of compensation is naturally a drop in the bucket for a large family like the Qin family. But the incident itself had an impact that no one expected.

Some righteous person put this matter on a hot search topic and brought it into the public eye. After the matter was publicized, Yuxing's stock price plummeted. After all, which stock investor would trust a company with parents who are in charge of educating their children randomly and hurting others?

Things outside the circle were already stressful enough, but he didn't expect that the person who dealt the heaviest blow to Qin Shou would be an insider.

Anyone who hangs out in S City doesn't know that his son beat Qi Weiran's son.

In addition to avoiding suspicion in business, they also asked their juniors to stay away from Qin Rui. They were all in the same circle and went to the same kindergarten. Even the children of the Qi family dared to hit them, let alone their own children. Whose children would not It's precious, how could Qin Rui from the Qin family be so bullied.

"That is to say, the Qin family's current reputation is so bad that even a dog would kick him if he saw it..."

She concluded simply.

Xiao Jiji, who skillfully crawled out of her bag, exclaimed: [Our Highness, the God of Wealth, is the biggest winner. People on the Internet are praising him.] [It is

said that he is down-to-earth. Usually wealthy families encounter this kind of thing. Aren’t they all being private or fighting openly and secretly? He's better]

[He took up legal weapons to protect himself]

Yi Qingju: "..."

Glancing at the bouquet of roses that the man handed over like magic when he got out of the car this morning, Yi Qingju didn't know what to say. What.

"Old Qi, you are so special."

"Let's not talk about the troubles of the Qin family. Now I am facing a big event. How do you think I should pick up Uncle Li without telling Qi Weiran? I have to take time to accompany him. Let’s play in S city for a few days.”

Xiao Jiji gloated: [Didn’t Uncle Li say that he is dead and you go back to attend the funeral]

Yi Qingju: [Qi Weiran is just a rich fool in your eyes Yeah? ]

Xiaojiji: [Don’t worry, he likes you, it’s okay to tell lies]

But he might kill you if he finds out.

Speaking of this, Yi Qingju sighed again.

She originally thought that Qi Weiran only liked her a little bit, but after observing it for the past two days, she found that it seemed to be more than a little bit.

[Buzz] Look, the phone rang again.

Xiao Jiji shouted: [His Royal Highness the God of Wealth has sent you another message]

Yi Qingju's eyes flashed with helplessness.

Why is this man so clingy?

Pick it up and take a look -

Little Teddy: Ms. Yi, help me! ! My family is forcing me to go on a blind date, come up with a trick for me! Of all my contacts, you are the most sinister!

Lao Yinbiyi Qingju pretended not to see it as she put the phone on her face expressionlessly.

After a while, the phone started shaking crazily again.

Little Teddy: Help me this time, please, I'll do anything.

Yi Qingju's eyes lit up.

【Little jiji! I'm a genius! ! ]

Xiaojiji was stunned: [What’s wrong, genius? Have you thought of any good ideas? ]

[A win-win plan that can make Uncle Li and Chinese medicine disappear...]

..."Uncle Li!"

In the airport where there were a lot of people coming and going, Yi Qingju saw Li walking out with his hands on his shoulders from a distance. uncle.

The backpack is still in the Spider-Man pattern...

Uncle Li, who was sighing with emotion at so many people, heard this address and looked over and saw Yi Qingju waving at him.

"Ouch! Ju Yatou!"

The old man and the young man finally met each other after many days.

"Uncle Li, how do you feel about airsickness?" Yi Qingju asked him.

Uncle Li shook his hand: "Not dizzy, not dizzy, it's quite fun." "

Hey, here we are."

The two walked out, Yi Qingju led him towards a Maybach, and a man with fashionable curly hair got out of the car. A tall man, fair and sunny looking.

Uncle Li shook hands with him: "Hello."

Then he turned to Yi Qingju and asked quietly: "Is this the outer room you kept?"

Feng Yisheng heard clearly: "..."

I really don't Will Qi Weiran be assassinated?

Yi Qingju almost burst out laughing.

"It's not Uncle Li, this is Feng Yisheng, my friend."

Feng Yisheng also introduced himself: "Uncle Li, hello, my name is Feng Yisheng, and I am single."

He specifically emphasized his current emotional status.

After getting in the car, Yi Qingju was afraid that Uncle Li would get carsick, so he asked him to sit in the passenger seat.

She and Feng Yisheng were in the back row.

The deal the two made was simple. Yi Qingju helped him get rid of the blind date, and he gave Yi Qingju a fake illness.

She just said that she had developed a treatment plan for her inexplicable illness and that she needed to be hospitalized. During this period, no one or anything was allowed to disturb her.

Originally she just wanted to give it a try, but Yi Qingju didn't expect Qi Weiran to agree without even thinking.

Also magical.

"Now that I've received the call, you should tell me what to do."

Yi Qingju took out a piece of paper from her bag and handed it to him: "Now call your blind date, and then follow what it says on it."

Feng Yi Sheng still trusted Yi Qingju and immediately obeyed.

At the same time - Qin Jiaojiao, who was waiting for Lu Cai in the flower shop, suddenly received a call.

Seeing her frowning, Lu Cai asked casually: "Who?"

Qin Jiaojiao said it was a blind date arranged by her family.

For some unknown reason, she turned on the speakerphone - and

a clear voice came from the other side.

"Hello Miss Qin, I am your blind date Feng Yisheng. That's it. I am very satisfied with you. In order to avoid the embarrassment on the day we meet, let me introduce myself to you in advance." "

I am 1.84 meters tall. Even though I am tall, I am the kind of soft grandma who will blush when her ears and face are touched. She will cry and burp if she is contradicted a little, and her eyes will be watery. I am sweet and soft. It's soft, makes you cry when you squeeze it, burps when you cry, frightens sensitive ones if you touch it lightly, smells like milk all over, and is a little milk bag that will throw itself into your girlfriend's arms and act coquettishly when you feel wronged..."

Veins popped up on Qin Jiaojiao's forehead and she hung up the phone.

Lu Cai, who was opposite him, was silent for a moment, and then asked incomprehensibly: "Is his menstruation still normal?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.1K 127 8
in which y/n exists. she also rides some fat cock, but we'll get to that later-
2.4M 58.9K 46
EDITING [I marched up to him, "Where the hell were you? I thought something happened to you. Did you not care enough to..." My rambling was cut short...
3K 63 5
Novel Summary Question: How do you feel about being an alpha? Answer: Probably, I can conquer all omegas, but I don't want to do so. Before Song Yi t...
57.2K 758 200
[Part 1] Alternative BOSSηΊ§ζ‰“θ„ΈδΈ“δΈšζˆ·[εΏ«η©Ώ] Author: Lan Gui - Xu Zifan climbed to the top circle from the slums, and eventually became a boss level figure, w...