𝐌𝐨𝐡𝐚𝐛𝐛𝐚𝐭 𝐊𝐞 𝐀𝐚𝐧�...

By _dreamxwriter

Known as "Love that hurts 💔" before. ❝ 𝐙𝐚𝐲𝐚𝐧 𝐫𝐚𝐳𝐚 𝐤𝐡𝐚𝐧❞ ❝ 𝐑𝐮𝐦𝐢 𝐬𝐢𝐝𝐝𝐢𝐪𝐮𝐢 ❞ I dedica... More

COVER SELECTION🦋❤✨
: ̗̀➛𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐚𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐜𝐬: ̗̀➛
1. Intezaar | anticipation | انتظار
2. Jazbaat | Emotions |جذبات
3. Fasaad | Riot | فساد
4. Taqdeer | fate | تقدیر
5. Nafrat | hatred | نفرت
7. Aghaz | beginning | آغاز
8. Mubaarka | congratulations | مبارکہ
9. Bechaini | Restlessness | بے چینی
10. Qubool | Accepted | قبول
11. Dard | Pain | درد
12. Roshan | Bright |(روشن).
13. Dil | Heart | دل
14. Andaisha | concern | اندیشہ
15. Asal | Real | اصل
16. Mazi | past |ماضی
17. Tabiyat | Health | طبیعت
18. Pachhtawa | Regret | پچھتاوا

6.Khushi | Happiness | خوشی

3.9K 267 29
By _dreamxwriter

❝Hai Tamanna Humein
Tumhein Dulhan Banaaye
Tere Haathon Pe Mehndi
Apne Naam Ki Sajaayein❞

─── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ───

Continues...

In the morning, Rumi emerged from her room, marking the first day of her internship with Sani. Descending for breakfast surprised Amina, accustomed to her daughter needing a wake-up call. The girl, usually difficult to rouse, was up and prepared, leaving Amina in awe.

"Woah esa konsa sawab ka kam kar diya mene jo mujhe Rumi ka chehra itni subah dekhna naseeb ho raha hai?"Amina quipped to Rafiq, engrossed in his newspaper. Rumi overheard and groaned.
(Wow, what virtuous deed did I do to witness Rumi's face this early?)

"Mumma me der se uthu to taane, me jaldi uthu to taane. Kya karu me mar jau?" she exclaimed dramatically, hugging her dad.
(Mom, if I wake up late, I get teased; if I wake up early, I get teased. What should I do, die?)

"allah na kare kya bakvas kar rahi ho subah subah." amina Immediately scolded her.
"God forbid, what nonsense are you talking so early in the morning?)

"soch samjh kar bola karo Rumi." rafiq also scolded her.
(Think before you speak .)

"Ammi, I've told you before and I'll say it again. It's all because of those reels she's been watching," Taha interjected, joining the scene.

Rumi made a face at him, and their parents chuckled at their antics, though Rafiq signaled Amina.

By the way, what time do you need to be at the hospital, Rumi?" Amina asked, offering her tea.

"It's sharp at 8:00," she replied, taking a sip.

"Great, you have one hour left. I-" Amina began with enthusiasm, but Taha interrupted.

"Why did you wake up so early when there's still an hour left?"

"I was so excited I couldn't sleep the entire night, so I decided to wake up and see your pretty face in the early morning," Rumi said, batting her eyelashes.

"Oh, thank you. But what were you excited about? The internship or the marriage proposal?" Taha teased, mimicking her actions. A blush instantly appeared on Rumi's face, and Taha brought up the topic from the previous day again. Amina chuckled at their banter.

Papa, see-" Amina cut them off. "Be quiet, both of you. The matter I'm about to discuss is serious." Both nodded obediently.

"Your papa and I have no problem with Zayan's proposal. Rumi, we will say yes to them if you're ready to marry Zayan. Do you have any objections?" Amina asked calmly. Rumi's face turned red at her mother discussing marriage openly, especially with Zayan. She had to respond, if not today, then another day.

"Ammi I -I-" she was saying but taha again cut her off.

""Ammi, I-" she began, but Taha interrupted again.

"Of course, you can deny. I will support you."

"Yes Rumi, beta, we will support whatever you want. No need to get married this early," Rafiq added, supporting Taha. Rumi's heart melted, witnessing the protectiveness of her brother and father.Rafiq was against marrying off to Rumi this early.

"Shut up, both of you. At least let her speak, and Taha, what's with you and cutting everyone off mid-sentence?" Amina scolded.

"Sorry," Taha said, lowering his tone.

"Mumma, Papa, whatever you think is best," she said, though inside, her heart was screaming "YES, YES." Her parents smiled at their obedient daughter.

"May Allah bless you, my child," Amina said, kissing her forehead.

─── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ───

Ayesha's POV

I spent the entire night unable to sleep, my mind consumed by thoughts of Rumi. I've grown fond of that girl; she practically grew up before my eyes, a kind soul. I've witnessed the love in her eyes for my son Zayan. That's why I spoke to Yusuf about Zayan's proposal. He shared his thoughts, suggesting we wait until Rumi completes her graduation. We did just that. As soon as I heard she finished her studies, we approached her family for her hand in marriage, just as we had done when Hana's proposal came.

My concern is my son's closing heart, evident as he distances himself from everyone. I'm aware Zayan has stopped praying since he was 21. I asked about it, but he never shared the reason. As a mother, seeing him in this state tugs at my heart. He lives alone, immersed in work, neglecting his own well-being. This is why I want Rumi to marry Zayan "Rumi vo chirag hai jo kisi bhi andhere kamre ko roshan kar sakta hai"

(Rumi is that lamp who can lighten any darken room)

My train of thought was interrupted by Zayan's footsteps as he entered my view. He had stayed over the previous night.

"Subaha khair, Ammi," he greeted, taking a seat at the dining table. I poured him a cup of tea.

"Subah khair, Zayan, aur assalamualaikum," I replied, emphasizing the greeting. He looked at me and returned the greeting but remained silent. Yusuf joined us later.

"So, what did you decide?" Yusuf asked, picking up his newspaper. I looked at Zayan, curious for his response. He was about to reply but stopped, glancing at Hana, who was carelessly coming down. I didn't look at her; I was still angry with her for the disrespectful way she spoke about Rumi, even calling her a 'bitch.' Did we teach her that? Especially for her sister-like friend? I regret slapping her. I've never raised my hand on her before and I shouldn't have now.

Well Hana sat beside Zayan. "Zayan, your father asked you something," I reminded him. He was silent, seemingly lost in thought.

"me iss shadi ke liye taiyaar hu." he said emotionlessly.
(I'm ready for this marriage.)

I should have been happy, but instead, I felt suspicion. Yusuf was also quiet, possibly mirroring my unease.

"aur kya me jaan sakti hu ki tumhara ye faisla kese badla?" yusuf asked.
(Can I know the reason for your sudden change of decision?)

"apni pyari bhn se poocha tumne?" (Did you ask your dear sister?) both of them looked at each other.

He replied. "I was angry that you guys didn't even ask me before going to their house. I still don't like that girl, but I will marry her if you think so, as I promised to marry any girl you choose."

I don't why I was not happy when I should be. After hearing him I was suspicious. Yusuf was also quiet.maybe mirroring my Suspiciousness.

Both of them looked at each other before zayan replied.

"I was just angry that you guys didn't even asked me before going to thier ask. And still I don't like that girl but I will marry her if you like her that much as I have that I would marry any girl you want."His response didn't convince me.

"And you, young lady," Yusuf snapped his fingers in Hana's direction, "do you have any problem with it?"

"Dad, I was just angry. Do you know how I felt when my own parents didn't feel the need to ask me before coming to my house? For what? Asking my sister-in-law's proposal? Do you know how they looked at me, and I knew nothing? Wasn't he my brother? You guys made a joke of me," she said, crying, and my heart went out to her. Despite what she said yesterday, it seemed we were wrong. I approached her.

"I'm sorry meri jaan. I'm sorry for that slap also. What you said about her was wrong but still I shouldn't have forget to tell you." I said and hugged her.

"I'm sorry too ammi I shouldn't have that about her."

"I'm sorry too, Ammi. I shouldn't have said that about her." We both hugged and cried, Yusuf patting Hana's head affectionately.

My phone rang, and I excused myself to answer it. It was Amina bhabi, and she shared the joyful news that Rumi had agreed to marry Zayan. I cut the call and returned to the curious gazes.

"She said yes to marrying Zayan," I announced.

"Mashallah," Yusuf exclaimed with a smile.

Zayan went upstairs without saying anything, and Hana, though not saying much, was genuinely happy.

Zayan returned with his bag in hand. "Zayan, Amina bhabi called us in the evening. You have to go also."

"I will come on time, Ammi," he assured, walking out of the dining room.

─── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ───

well are you guys suspicious too? That the bro-sis duo was against this marriage then how come they agreed?

No long chapter I know.. Today I was going to double update as I reached 4k on my account @novels_odessey on insta but couldn't as I got stuff to do. Sorry. ❤ and yes I made aesthetic for Rumi. I uploaded it on my official account of this book with same id as wattpad's .... _dreamxwriter you can find this same id on insta too. Don't forget to comment...

So my butterflies 🦋 what do you like the most?

Books or movies?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

516K 20.7K 74
She was rose in the garden filled with thorns🥀 He was the thorn that would destroy her🔱 Ansh & Anaya were tied in an arranged marriage. By their p...
1.4M 116K 112
This is the story of a multi millainare who is extremely ruthless doesn't love anybody except his mom and sister ... Nothing and nobody matters to hi...
923K 80K 87
This is the story of a rich , ruthless and a heartless billionare who has an awful past due to which he hates relationships . The word "FAMILY" doesn...
122K 7K 48
BOOK 1 - YOUR SERIES . The one who was rude, arrogant, cold hearted used to melt when he was around the love of his life, vachi. Everyone knew about...