TROLLS: what if branch's brot...

By BiancaSantana880

From the creator that brought you: what if mr. wolf kidnapped a baby and what if super Mario had a sister com... More

What if brozone never broke up
What happened to Brozone next
Brozone in: trolls-trollstice
Brozone: 20 years later
Brozone: hey brother
Brozone: party's over
Brozone: the trolls of hope
Brozone: The journey to bergan town
Brozone: back in bergan town
Brozone:King gristle
Brozone: Breaking in
Brozone: the past
Brozone: a date with danger
Brozone: trapped
Brozone: betrayed
Brozone: everyone deserves to be happy
Brozone: holiday
Brozone: holiday part 2
Brozone: holiday part 3
Brozone in: trolls world tour
Brozone in: bedtime story
Brozone: trolls wanna have fun
Brozone in: road trip
Brozone in: jazz troll
Brozone in: The truth
Brozone: captured
Brozone in: just sing
Brozone: the concert of all tribes
Brozone in: holiday in harmony
Life of the tribe
New trolls on the block
Kismet
Brozone in: band together
Brozone in: royal wedding
Brozone in: troll-napped
Brozone in: brozone's back
Brozone: what happened to brozone
Brozone: vacation at vacay island
Brozone: megastars
Brozone: at all costs
Brozone: putt putt trolls
Brozone: shattered
Brozne: search snd rescue
Brozone: rescuing brozone
Brozone: back together again
Coming soon
Brozone in: trolls harmony
Brozone: taking a break
Brozone: surprised
Brozone: family reunion
Brozone: the legend of the harmonium prism
Brozone: the map of the prism
Brozone: the cave of the Snakdra
Brozone: family bonding

Brozone: the country trolls

1.1K 36 40
By BiancaSantana880

"Wait. Is that... Debbie?"

"Oh, what?"

"Oh, that's a lot of glitter"

"No! What did they do to you, my hairy little baby?!
Come here, come here, come here"

"Gnarly"

What-what-what do you...What is this? -What, what...
Pop Trolls? "Dear Barb, can't wait to meet you. I have tons of great party ideas"

"I like that"

"Maybe you and I can even be best friends Best friends? Is she making fun of me? No one says that.
Friendship takes time and years of mutual care and respect. You don't just become best friends. Plus, everyone knows I already have a ton of friends. Like Carol. Right, Carol? Okay, you're busy. That's fine.
Love you, Carol"

♪ Trolls just wanna have fun

"Gnarly" back-ups

"Pop music isn't even real music! It's bland! It's repetitive! The lyrics are empty! Worst of all, it crawls into your head like an earworm! You know, and you can't get it out-- Uh, I'm tired now. Hatin' things takes a lot of energy"

♪ Trolls just wanna have fun ♪ Trolls just wanna...

"No. No. Look what their music just did to Dad.
Daddy? Come back. Come back to me, Daddy"

"Nice hair, dude. No one does this to Dad. And no one makes fun of Queen Barb. Ah! I need that Pop string.
And I know who's gonna help me. The most feared bounty hunters in all of Trolldom. Chaz, the Smooth Jazz Troll. The Reggaeton Trolls. The K-Pop Gang.
And... the Yodelers. Okay. As you probably know, I'm bringing a tidal wave of rock across this land of ours.
And soon there will be nothin' but hard rock as far as the ear can hear. Whoever brings me Queen Poppy gets to keep their very own music in their very own territory. Right over here"

"Oh"

"I don't know. It looks pretty tiny"

"You want it or not? All you have to do is get me Queen Poppy!"

"Oh, okay"

"Sounds like a pretty good deal"

"Do you validate parking?"

"Dude, where are the Yodelers?"

"I heard a rumor, uh, that they yodeled so hard, an avalanche fell on 'em. Or somethin'"

"Well, I don't pay you to hear"

"Actually, I'm doin' this for college credit"

"If anyone can find me Queen Poppy and her string, it's the Yodelers"

♪ Just wanna have fun... she burns the card.

They just made it to the Country Troll's town. "This must be where the Country Music Trolls live." Poppy said.

"Well, it looks like nobody's here. We're too late. Time to go home" John turns around with branch.

"Come one, guys, let's go." John said as he was about to turn around and walk away with brozone following.

"There is no 'l quit' in 'team'!" Poppy said as she started to walk toward the town and branch follows her.

"Ah!" They all groaned and chased after them.

"But there is a I in quit you know" Clay says.

Floyd grab Branch's arm and they followed Poppy into the town.

Once they made it in the town, they all hid behind a barrel. peaked from behind the barrel to see a very quiet town. It also looked abandoned. The clock tower rung, signalling that it was 12:00.

They looked over to see one of the Country Trolls walking out of a building. She looked like the leader of the Country Trolls. Delta started to play her banjo before singing.

"We don't hope for making things better. All we want is to keep it together. Every day is a rainy day, no change in the weather. This kind of life has made our hearts as hard as leather. And all these tears are from the dust in our eyes. And all these years just keep on passing us by. We all know that we're just born to die. That's the way it goes when you're just born to die.

"This song is so sad." Poppy said.

"Yeah, it is sad." Branch said. "I like it." He said.

"You do?" Poppy asked.

Brozone nodded. "Huh. But it's so different. Oh, they must not know that music is supposed to make you happy" Floyd says.

"I actually kinda like it too, I sometimes like country music, quite a fan too"

"That's awful." Poppy said. You looked ahead to see that everyone in the town started to square dance while Delta kept singing.

"And all these years just keep on passing us by. And all this misery makes it hard to deny. That's the way it goes when you're just born to die"

"Okay, guys, huddle up." Poppy said. They gathered around, to hear what Poppy was going to say.

But John could tell that the Country Trolls noticed they, because they are staring in your direction.

"Growly, growly, growl." Growly Pete said.

"Now, take it easy, Growly Pete. I feel bad for them. It looks like they got beat up by a rainbow." Delta said.

"First things first, these Trolls need some serious cheering up, so we're gonna to have to go top-shelf." Poppy said.

"Now, when you say 'top-shelf', You don't mean..." Branch said.

"That's right. We need to sing them the most important songs in the history of music." Poppy said.

"Yes, but which ones?" Biggie asked.

"All of them." Poppy said.

Brozone share glances at each other "And when you say 'all of them'..." john said.

"All of them" poppy answered.

"Oh no way poppy this is a bad idea and we refuse to go along with it" John crosses his arms as brozone but branch refused to go along.

"Yo, I'll tell you what I want, what I really, really want.
So tell me what you want, what you really, really want.
I'll tell you what I want, what I really, really want.
So tell my what you want, what you really, really want.
I wanna, I wanna, I wanna, I wanna. I wanna really, really, really wanna zig-a-zag"

Poppy, Branch, and Biggie get off the stage and start dancing around the town.

"Who let the dogs out?"

"Who? Who? Who-who?"

"Who let the dogs out?"

"Who? Who? Who-who?"

"It's such a good vibration. It's such a sweet sensation"

"Oppa Gangnam style"

"Gangnam style. 0-0-0-0. Oppa Gangnam style"

"Hey, pretty girl, what you doing tonight? I wanna see what you got in store" Biggie then did the splits.

"Ouch" brozone groans.

"Party rock is in the house tonight. Everybody just have a good time. Party rock is in the house tonight. We just wanna see ya...Tell them, Poppy"

"Shake that"

You, Poppy, Branch, and Biggie do poses, there was an awkward silence.

"You suck!" A tumbleweed passing by said.

"I'm gonna kill her" John groans.

Soon after, all of them were put in jail. "Now, I want you to to sit in here and think about what you've just done. That was a crime against music." Delta said.

"Wait, no. We're here to warn you about Barb, the Queen of Rock." Poppy said.

"Sweetie, I already know and have heard about this Queen Barb and her fancy World Tour. Now, if you'll excuse me, I got to go wash what you call music out of my ears." Delta said before walking away. A little Country Troll popped out of Delta's hair.

"Oh, you in real trouble now. Right, Aunt Delta?" The troll said.

"Keep an eye on them, Growly Pete." Delta said to a Country Troll that was sitting in a chair next to their cell.

"Growly, growly, growly, growl." Growly Pete said as he read a newspaper.

"No, no. Music should bring us together, not divide us!" Poppy said.

"Sugar." Poppy said as she angrily kicked the ground.

"Well, I knew it. 'Who let the dogs out.' Too far." John said, "come on we better go help them" he motioned his brothers and they followed him.

"Okay, branch I know you're brothers aren't here but You can say 'I told you so.' I know they want to." Poppy said as she walked over and sat on the bed.

Branch sit on the bed next to her. "You did great out there, Poppy." He said. Poppy looked at him and smiled at him.

"I'll never survive the big house. We've got to get out of here." Biggie said.

"I know. That was such a rad medley. I can't believe it didn't work." Poppy said as she got off the bed.

"Tell me about it. I did the splits. No one even clapped. Am I not cute anymore?! Come on!" Biggie said as his pants ripped.

"Maybe my dad was right. The other Trolls are different in ways I was not prepared for. Some Trolls they don't just want to have fun." Poppy said.

"Does anybody have a plan B?" She asked.

"Plan B? Right up here." Branch said before pulling a shovel from out of his hair.

"Step one: escape from Lonesome Flats." He said.
Branch started digging, and Biggie helped.

"My brothers helped me prepare for this moment in scenarios like this and in my calculations I'm pretty just there on their way to save us" branch says.

Poppy sighed, "Plan B it is. I guess we're going home." Poppy said.

Then in delta's office she heard someone knocking, "come in" it was another country troll.

"Hey delta, there are some odd trolls out here, 4 of them, one of them wants to see you"

She looks through the window to see brozone waiting and when John turns around and she saw his face, she was flushed by him and she was smitten by him.

She recognized him, he was the leader of brozone, he was her favorite member.

"Those aren't odd trolls, that's brozone" on her wall were posters of John Dory when he was young.

"Let them in" she fixes her hair and shirt.

As brozone approaches the door, delta opens it and stands seductively.

"Hey there" she purred.

"Hi, sorry to bother you but it seems that you arrested some trolls that look like us"

" uh huh" but delta just stared at him with puppy eyes, "them pop trolls your friends" she asked.

"Well I wouldn't say friends or anything, but one of them is our brother"

"You know, it's not offer that we get handsome trolls like you around"

"Oh well thank you, you're not so bad yourself baby" he winked.

"Oh" she chuckled and the two ended flirting with each with smile and goggling eyes over one another which annoyed the three brothers.

"John, branch" his three brothers nudge him and he remembers who he was here for.

"Huh? oh right, listen you have our baby brother in there and he doesn't mean any harm no of them do, they didn't mean to offend you, my Baby brother is actually a very sweet boy when you get to know him, and I promise you it won't happen again, so if you can, we'll just get them out of your beautiful big red hair" John talks his way by buttering her with compliments.

"And we have no problem with your music, I love country music too" as she brush up her hair, she was intrigued that he loves her music.

"Why certain, come with me" as they followed her, he smiled and was flustered but all his brothers groaned.

Meanwhile poppy walked over to lean on the door. She then feel something latch onto the bars of the door.

She turned to see a rope tied to the bars. Suddenly, the door broke off, and you fall to the floor. She looked ahead to see who broke the cell, and she saw a Country Troll.

"It ain't right to put you in jail because your music's different. It seems some folks around here don't appreciate a rad medley when they hear one." The Country Troll said before winking (voiced by Sam Rockwell). He gave them a small smile before standing back up.

"Let's skedaddle." He said.

"Yes! Mission back on! Branch! Branch! You can stop rescuing us." Poppy said as she walked out of the cell.

"What?" He shouts.

The Country Troll motioned for them to get on his back, and poppy climb on. Poppy, Biggie and Branch walked over.

"Poppy, you don't even know who this is." Branch said as he was nervous by the country troll who was nervous by him.

"I'm poppy What's your name?" She asked the Country Troll.

"Name's Hickory." The Country Troll now called hickory said.

"Okay, now we know who he is." Poppy said.

"I'm Poppy and this is Branch." Poppy said as she pointed to herself and Branch.

"Enough with the formalities. Let's go! Uh, this is Mr. Dinkles, by the way." Biggie said as he sat on the door that was tied to the rope.

"But what about my brothers" branch says.

"I'm sure they will catch up" poppy says.

Suddenly Delta with brozone and a few Country Trolls came out of a building and saw them, they gasped.

"Branch" John shouts.

" hey John" branch smiled nervously.

"I said let's skedaddle! Hyah!" Hickory said before tying the rope, that connected to the door, around him and started running.

"Could you excuse for a moment" John turns to delta before smiling nervously then they ran after branching.

But delta frowns heartbroken "I thought he was the one, Go get them, Clampers!" Delta yelled.

As brozone ran, branch reaches out and helps them on, but they  turned around to see the little Country Troll from earlier running toward you while Poppy brozone and Branch sit on the door, next to Biggie.

"This was my plan C, by the way." Poppy said.

"Oh great plan poppy" John scolds her, "I was about to make it with a girl"

"Really who?" Bromwich asked.

"Her" John points to Delta and a few Country Trolls started chasing them.

"Yeah, I don't think she's your type man" branch says.

They look ahead to see that they were going to run into a forest of cacti.

"Uh, guys?!" Clay asked.

"I got it, hang on" Hickory said. Hickory started to run around the cacti easily, but Clampers was gaining.

Hickory looked ahead to see a hole in the ground. Hickory speeds up and jumped over the hole, and Clampers falls in.

"Yeah!" Hickory says in victory. They turned around to see Delta gaining as well.

"Come on, Growly Pete! Do your thing!" Delta said. " but be gentle with John Dory, the one with goggles I want him unharmed"

Growly Pete came in front and used his mustache as a lasso. "No one can escape my mustache." Growly Pete said before it latched onto Branch's leg. Branch was getting pulled of the door.

"AH" branch screams as brozone grab on to him.

"Hang on branch" John quivered and the guys panicked.

"Branch, hold on!" Floyd said After a while, it was getting hard for them to hold his hand.

Clampers came out of the ground and tries to bit branch.

"AH!" Branch screams as he tries to lift his legs up. Brozone screamed.

"Back off chompy" Clay tries to shoo her away with a stick.

"We're not gonna make it!" John said.

"Oh yes we are!" Poppy said.

Then clay grabbed Clampers with his other hand and had him bite off the mustache. Branch sighed as the others pulled him up.

"Thanks, guys" He said.

"It's what brothers do" John says.

Hickory stopped running in time for them to be right at the edge of the canyon.

But since the door kept sliding, it pushed them and Hickory and off the canyon. All of you were now screaming in fear.

"Ah!" They scream.

"Well, I hope Pop Trolls can swim." Hickory said as they fell into the river.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13K 261 10
specifically, a troll reader and the rest is idk. IM TOO LAZY :(
12.8K 356 8
Made a new one so its more recent REQUESTS: OPEN !!!
53.6K 910 19
These are short Broppy stories that can take place either before the movie (when Branch is grey) or after the movie (when Branch is blue) or it can b...
53.1K 860 9
When Invited To Their Cousin's Wedding, BroZone Emarks On A Road Trip Odyssey To Make It In Time To Perform, But This Trip Ends Up More Chaotic Than...