Cote React: Multiverse of inf...

By Random4012

An unknown guest invites the ANHS students to react to different universes that will mainly focus on our prot... More

Prologue
Classroom of the Elite: The Eroge: Part 1
A/N
Better Live Than Undead: Part 1
A/N :2
Better Alive Than Undead: Part 2
Classroom of the Elite: The Eroge: Part 2
Unexpected Death
Random Images and Stuff
Classroom of the Elite: The Eroge: Part 3
One Man Army
Lovestruck Eavesdroppers I
Classroom of the Elite: The Eroge: Part 4
Special Reaction
Commissionkouji: Part 1
Two One Shots In One Chapter
Classroom of the Elite: The Eroge: Part 5
A/N: 3
One-shots: 1
Ayano The Overlord: Part 1
Ayano The Overlord: Part 2
Classroom of the Elite: The Eroge: Part 6
One-shots: 2
A/N: 4
Better Alive Than Undead III
The Brutal Masterpiece: Part 1
Classroom of the Elite: The Eroge: Part 7.1
Classroom of the Elite: The Eroge: Part 7.2
One-shots: 3
Classroom of the Elite: Alter - Self-Test: Part 1

ANHS: Class S: Part 1

7.6K 182 98
By Random4012

Ayanokouji POV:

- "You have 20 minutes to leave, while I choose the next video," Michael said.

After what the archangel said, everyone began to move from their seats.

I also decided to wander around a bit, so I stood up from my seat, removing my head from Amasawa's thighs.

- "Are you going somewhere Sempai?", Amasawa asked.

I just nodded and headed towards the different stalls.

*After a moment*

I walked around for about 5 minutes looking at the different stalls. Unfortunately, the ice cream stand is still empty because of that gorilla.

*Sighs*

At least I still have some yogurt-chan that Albert gave me. He also told me I could order more if I wanted.

'Albert is a good person, isn't he?'

With nothing else to do in the stalls, I headed towards the seats. However, someone stopped me halfway.

- "Kiyotaka-kun," said a voice as he grabbed me by the shoulder.

- "Yousuke", I greeted the person who was none other than Hirata Yousuke. You could say that he is one of the closest people to me.

- "We can talk for a moment," Yousuke said with a serious tone.

'He doesn't use that tone many times so it must be important'

I nodded and together we headed towards a table.

I sat down and waited for Yousuke to speak.

- "Kiyotaka-kun, I want to talk about something important with you," he began to speak.

- "It's fine, Yousuke. I'm listening," I responded.

Yousuke was silent for a moment, thinking about the words he had to say.

'It is a very important thing?'

While i was thinking about that, Yousuke finally spoke.

- "Kiyotaka-kun, didn't you wonder why I didn't talk much during the videos?," he started with a question.

Yousuke hadn't spoken much during the videos. I thought maybe it was because he had no idea how to react, but it seems to be something else.

I nodded and Yousuke continued.

- "I've been talking to Michael-san about some things," he said.

According to Michael himself, he was an archangel. Apparently he had the power to do various things, such as placing the different food stalls in a place as small as the ship's theater.

But the question here is, what was Yousuke doing talking to him?

-"I was worried that the videos would show uncomfortable things like Karuizawa-san's past or some secrets of our classmates," he continued explaining.

- "So I asked Michael-san about that. And he explained to me that different universes have several things in common... and one of those things is you Kiyotaka-kun," Yousuke answered.

He didn't expect Yousuke to reach such a level of deduction. Surely he is thinking about my way of thinking in the last two videos.

'I'll have to invent something' *sighs*

- "Kiyotaka-kun. I don't know why you're thinking like that... but I want you to know that if you need to talk to someone you can count on me," Yousuke added.

I didn't expect him to say that, I thought he would get angry at my way of thinking or even hate me.

- "Aren't you upset, Yousuke?" I decided to ask him.

- "Yes, I'm not going to deny that it makes me a little uncomfortable. But I don't think I can judge anyone without knowing all the circumstances," he said firmly.

"It seems I was wrong in my assessment of Yousuke."

- "I hope you can talk to me about it someday Kiyotaka-kun," Yousuke said with a smile.

I simply nodded without saying anything else.

- "The break is over, you can return to your seats", we heard the voice of the archangel urging us to return.

I looked at Yousuke for a moment and together we returned to our respective seats.

3rd Person Pov:

With the students back in their seats, the archangel spoke again.

- Michael: For the next reaction, we will do something interesting

Many wondered what he meant by that, so they waited for him to continue.

- Michael: Look on the screen

Everyone was surprised by what they saw on the screen. The different titles raised more than one question in their minds.

- Horikita: 'That eroge thing again?'

- Ryuuen: 'Monster like a zombie?, kukuku. It will surely be a killing machine'

- Arisu: 'S Class?, something tells me it will be interesting'

- Ike: Man, I want to see the second part of the eroge

- Miyamoto: Me too

- Sotomura: I can't decide whether to watch the zombies or the eroge!

Thus several people had different opinions.

- Michael: Well, I need a volunteer to spin the wheel.

After saying that, several students raised their hands.

- Shibata: ME!

- Hondou: No, I want to!

- Ishizaki: Don't worry Ryuuen-san, you can leave everything in my hands!

With too many people wanting to participate, the archangel had no choice but to choose one himself.

- Michael: You *points to someone* Can you come here?

He pointed to a person, who did not expect to be chosen.

- Chabashira: Me? Wouldn't it be better to choose a student?

- Michael: No. Now come and spin the wheel.

Heeding the words, Chabashira-sensei approached the stage.

- Chabashira: What do I have to do?

- Michael: Press this button

Chabshira-sensei nodded and pressed the button that the archangel pointed out, making the roulette wheel spin.

The students' eyes were on the roulette wheel, waiting for the result.

After a few seconds the roulette stopped.

- Michael: Okay, now I'll give you a little context before you react

The students waited for the explanation of the divine being.

- Michael: This video will show some people and things that none of you know, so pay attention to the screen before speaking. The timeline of this video is two months before your first year, I mean for those who are second year now.

Everyone nodded and looked at the screen, waiting for the video to be shown

- Michael: Alright, let's get started

Ayanokoji POV :

While I was sleeping peacefully in my room, I suddenly woke up to the sound of the alarm clock. I feel weight on both sides of my arms. I just sighed when I realized who they are, sometimes there are usually three of them. But today it's just these two girls.

- Ike: Wow! We're just getting started.

- Miyamoto: After watching the last two chapters nothing surprises me anymore

- Sudo: I wouldn't be surprised if he suddenly said he's not human

- Shibata: Uh, man. That's a bit of an exaggeration.

- Beepu: But he's right.

- Ryuuen: 'Does Monster have a harem in all universes?'

- Hashimoto: As expected of Rey

Ai Hoshino & Kurumi Tokisaki, my two girlfriends. We are together for almost three years and after we come to the mansion, they always sleep with me.

- Ike: Ayanokouji has a girlfriend!

- Hondou: And on top of that there are two

- Random Student: Two beauties...

- Miyamoto: Like I said, nothing surprises me anymore

- Ryuuen: Kukuku, Monster needs more than one to please him

- Hashimoto: They will never be enough for King!

While with our normal, average teenager.

- Haruka: Do you know those girls, Kiyopon?

- Airi: A-ah, Haruka-chan, maybe you're making him uncomfortable.

- Kiyotaka: Everything is fine. And to answer your question, I don't know 'when did they both arrive?'

Akito: You seem to be surrounded by your harem, Kiyotaka.

Another of his friends appeared next to him.

- Kiyotaka: I don't know what you mean Akito 'I guess he came with Airi and Haruka, but where is Keisei?

- Keisei: Don't say it like that Akito, you make it seem like we are too. 💀💀

- Akito: Don't make me imagine that, man 💀💀

- Kiyotaka: 'Ah, there he was'

Sometimes Ichika, my little sister, also comes to sleep with me. But she only do it sometimes and I don't mind sleeping together with any three of them.

- Kiyotaka: 'Sister?'

- Amasawa: It seems that we are siblings there, Sempai~

- Kiyotaka: Yes, I see 'That man can do strange things sometimes'

- Nanase: Amasawa-san, you shouldn't do that!

- Amasawa: Hehe~, are you jealous Nanase-chan~?

- Nanase: I-it's not that. By the way, i-it's my turn to give my lap to Ayanokouji-sempai.

- Kiyotaka: 'I thought they forgot about that' *sighs* 'Well, it's not bad at all, is it?'

Ayanokouji nodded, placing his head on his kouhai's lap.

When I turned my eyes to look to my right, I saw a very beautiful face, Ai's, with her purple hair covering one eye. She is hugging my arm between her breasts, which is only covered by an indigo bra.

Then I looked to my left and saw another beautiful face, Kurumi's, with her black hair. Her one eye is ruby ​​red and the other is gold just like Ichika and me. She also wears a black bra and hugs my other arm.

- Yume: E-eh, should we watch this?

- Kozue: I think we should respect their privacy

- Ichinose: Michael-san, is it okay for us to watch this? 'Where is Ayanokuji-kun, by the way?'

Everyone turned to look at the archangel, waiting for his response.

- Michael: Don't worry, the video won't show anything inappropriate 'Although they just saw a student torturing another'

The students nodded and continued watching the video.

- Random Student 3: Man, but they are very cute

- Random Student 1: I know!

- Random Student 2: Oh, my brothers from another mother

While with our protagonist.

- Kiyotaka: 'I wonder who has the best thighs? So far I have no complaints with the ones I've been with... should I do more research?... yes, for the sake of science'

I sighed at their antics and was a little glad they weren't naked. They usually sleep with me completely naked and my hormones get a massive boost just by looking at their godly bodies.

I control Hornikoji, free myself from them and get up. After that, I move them both a little to wake them up.

- Amikura: It seems that you were right Ayanokouji-kun, you are a normal teenager~

- Himeno: Yeah, and who is Hornikouji?

Kiryun: Oh, kouhai-kun, so even you have those wishes

- Asahina: Ara~, Kouhai-kun

- Kiyotaka: 'That's not what I meant and why does that name seem... so familiar?'

- Hornikouji: 'I will soon be free... soon'

"Ai, Kurumi, wake up. Its morning already." I said.

"Wait a minute~." said Ai.

"If you both don't wake up, I will not give you your morning kisses." I said.

As adrenaline courses through their bodies, they both wake up instantly and sit on the bed. Ai quickly takes my mouth and kisses me on the lips. I look towards Kurumi to see her pouting.

After a minute, our lips seperated and Kurumi engaged me in a kiss. After freeing myself from these two, I started my morning strecthes.

- Ryuuen: 'Monster doesn't waste time'

- Hashimoto: 'He is King after all'

- Ishizaki: Oh, Albert. Ayanokouji-san is the best, right?

- Albert: BRO IS THE BEST

- Yume: W-we have to see this, really?

- Shibata: I would be lying if I said I didn't feel jealous.

While some girls got jealous of the girls on screens, but they couldn't say anything since it wasn't him after all.

While I was stretching, someone knocked on my door. The door opens and Matsuo enters.

"Kiyotaka-sama, Ai-sama and Kurumi-sama, get ready. Breakfast will be ready in an hour."

"Thank you Matsuo. We will come to the dining table at the exact time."

Matsuo nods and leaves the room. I turn to the girls, who are still lying in bed.

"Come on you two. Let's do our daily workout in the gym and have breakfast."

"Ahh Kiyo~, Your workout is very difficult for us to follow." said Kurumi.

"Yeah~. You take your leave and we will come a little while later." said Ai.

"Okay. I will be waiting for you two on the table. And please go to your rooms."

"Fine."

I left towards the gym located in the basement to do my daily routine.

- Ike: Oh man, what exercise routine does he do?

- Sudo: Yes, Ayanokouji is thin but muscular.

- Ryuuen: 'What kind of crazy training do you do, Monster?'

- Horikita: 'When I saw him in the pool he seemed muscular, although he evaded the question'

- Chiaki: 'Moment for answers'

Timeskip :

I just take the bath and wears my clothes. I checked myself last time in the mirror and goes towards the dining table. As I was coming down from the stairs, I saw everybody sitting on the table waved at me.

Matsuo and other maids are also present there which bowed towards me. I nod my head and surprisingly saw my father or Ichika & my father sitting at the head seat. 

- Ichinose: Oh, that's your father, Ayanokouji-kun

- Kiyotaka: Ichinose? 'Why do people keep appearing out of nowhere?'

- Ichinose: I saw that Mako-chan was here, so I followed her

- Kiyotaka: Ok, and yes that is my father 'No need to lie here'

- Haruka: Your father seems to be someone serious, Kiyopon

- Arisu: 'Ayanokouji-sensei doesn't seem to change even in other universes'

- Amasawa: 'So, there I am Sensei's daughter.'

- Chiaki: 'No answers?!'

Our eyes lock and he gestures me to sit infront of him. I take my cue and sat there. I looked towards him and he said.

"You all must be surprised by my presence now." to which we all nod.

"The information leakage of Whiteroom caused a drastic impact on me and I have to solve the issue as soon as possible. But first lets eat and then talk at the living room." he said.

- Ike: What is Whiteroom?

- Beepu: Hadn't they already mentioned the same thing in the first video?

- Ryuuen: 'Little by little Monster is being discovered'

The students began to suspect that this place was just another lake. Meanwhile.

- Arisu/Amasawa: 'I wonder if they will show the White room in these videos'

-Kiyotaka: 'This will become problematic' *sighs*

We all started our meal in complete silence and now I found enjoying myself Matsuo cooking. After a little while, we finished our meals and go towards the living room.

As we all reached the place, I see my father sitting on a sofa and a man in his forties sitting besides him sipping his tea. Matsuo is standing firmly on the side of the sofas. Father gestures me to sit infront of him.

I nod and goes towards the sofa to sit. Rest of them stands behind me for some reason, I don't know actually.

- Class B (1st year): Yagami-kun?

- Yume: Isn't that the kouhai who spoke in the previous video?

- Yagami: Yes, sempai. It's me

- Beepu: Do you know Ayanokouji?

- Yagami: You could say that we are old friends 'The best thing is to go unnoticed by others'

- Ryuuen: 'Kukuku, then there is a mini-monster among the kouhais'

- Ishizaki: 'Ryuuen-san is laughing like crazy. I hope he doesn't make a fight on the roof...not again '

- Amasawa: 'It seems Takuya is dealing with his own problems'

- Horikita: 'Amasawa-san is also with them. Is she from the same place?'

- Arisu: 'Are they other Whiteroom students?...interesting'

- Kiyotaka: 'Apparently Yagami was the other member of the Whiteroom. Well, his identity doesn't matter to me, If he goes against me, I will crush him.'

"Kiyotaka. I have some news to tell you. But first meet my very old friend, Sakayanagi Narumora."

"I see. Its good to meet you Sakayanagi-san." I said and the other nods.

"You too, Kiyotaka-kun."

"So? What do you want to talk about?" I asked.

"Due to the information leakage, many informant members and other people who are top secret in goverment are trying to find more about it. So, I have no choice but to shut down whiteroom for the time being."

- Horikita: Sakayanagi-san?

- Arisu: Yes, Horikita-san. He's my father

- Kamuro: Why is your father talking to him, Loli?

-Ichinose. 'Do Sakayanagi-san's father and Ayanokouji-kun's father know each other?'

- Nanase: 'Why is President Sakayanagi with that man?'

- Arisu: Fufufu, who knows?

- Hiyori: 'From what we see in these videos, Sakayanagi-san's father knows Ayanokouji-kun's father'

- Kei: 'What does Kiyotaka have to do with all this?'

- Chiaki: 'I don't need sleep, I need answers!'

"As for you 8, you are the best results of the white room, I have to put you all in this mansion. None of you know the outside world at the extreme level, so I have decided to put you all in the Sakayanagi school. He is the president of the best elite school in all of Japan." he explained.

"I see your reason. But why put us in a highschool, where we can only learn the academic and a little physical training. Which we all done on extreme level, when we were kids." I said.

"I completely agree with your reasoning but this school is different from the other pathetic schools in Japan."

"What do you mean?"

"You will found out about it in the future, when you will enter the school. Sakayanagi brings the entrance exam of the school. Take it and solve it."

- Katsuragi: President?

- Hashimoto: 'So Hime is the daughter of the school president'

- Ryuuen: 'Kukuku, so Monster came here at his father's request?'

- Ike: Extreme level when they were children?!

- Miyamoto: From what I have seen in the videos, I can no longer say if it is true or not.

- Shibata: What kind of training have they received?

- Hirata: 'It has something to do with your past and your way of thinking, Kiyotaka-kun'

- Mori: Your father is the president?!

- Sato: That's incredible, Sakayanagi-chan

Arisu: Fufufu, it's nothing special 'In that world did Ayanokouji-kun come on his own?'

- Horikita: 'It makes sense that he would use his connections to bring them to this school.'

- Kamuro: 'Not even Loli said that to me'

- Kiyotaka: 'Then I didn't escape there, interesting. I also wonder how good the other whiteroomers who are with me are.'

- Kushida: 'He even has the support of the president?! Damn, let me finish this video to go apologize to him.'

"I see. But can you give us five minutes to discuss some things among us."

"Okay. You all are free to go. You have a total of seven minutes."

I nod my head, stands up and goes towards the exit. Rest follows me behind and we enter the next room.

I sit on the big sofa with Kurumi & Ai on my both sides. Ichika and Yagami sit on two single sofas and Shiro & Yuki sit besides each other.

"So, what do you want to talk about?" asked Shiro.

"I am also curious." said Yuki and other nods.

"You see, he said that it is the most pretigious school in whole Japan and I have my doubts about it." I said.

Many wondered what our protagonist would do after hearing his words.

- Horikita: 'I didn't realize it before, but there's Amasawa-san too'

- Ibuki: 'Is that crazy redhead there too?'

- Arisu: 'What will you do, Masterpiece?'

- Kiyotaka: 'Shiro and Yuki? Apparently they were not expelled from the Whiteroom there'

"Well that's true. We all have." said Yagami.

"I want to make precausive measures before going to the school." I said.

"What do you mean, Nii-san?" asked Ichika.

"What I mean is that we don't know anything about the school or the people who are inside it and who work for it." I said.

"True. But what does that have to do with this anyway?" Kurumi asked.

"It has. We all know that we are the best of the best around our age, so no problem about the students there. But what about the people who are teachers there?" I said.

"I see. You mean that they must be extremely good to be able to teach at this school." said Ai.

"Yes. I don't want these people to use us in anyway or be suspicious about us. First I want to evaluate these people in a round what way to make any plans for the future." I said.

- Yume: Well, it makes some sense, doesn't it?

- Kozue: I think yes, it never hurts to be cautious

- Shibata: More if they have skills like them

- Ike: But it's not like the teachers were going to blackmail them or anything like that, right?

Almost all the students agreed with what was said, while a certain teacher sneezed.

- Chabashira: 'He is not referring to me, is he?'

- Kiyotaka: 'At least in that world I will avoid Chabashira-sensei's blackmail'

- Arisu: 'Fufufu, who would dare to manipulate the Masterpiece?'

- Horikita: 'If that's the case, then why did he let me blackmail him?'

If she knew..., well it's better to continue the video.

"That being said, but what is the purpose of this talk?" asked Shiro.

"I know after hearing about the entrance exam, you all must be thing about to ace it. No?" I said.

In return, they all nods their heads and Shiro & Yagami understood my meaning.

"So, you want all of us to give an above average result to avoid any suspicion, unless you make your cue." said Yagami.

"I also read about the student council, that they have much power in any school." said Kurumi.

"Exactly. We don't know about the school in anyway and our senpais, especially in SC, will take advantage of us after seeing that we ace the exam. I want to avoid that and I advised you all to take average or above average results in the exams and make a 90+ score on only one subject to make it more realistic." I said.

"That will be done. And after we make complete assessment of the school, then the time will come for us to show." said Ai and I nod.

"Lets go then. We are done for the time being." I said.

- Nagumo: 'At that moment Horikita-senpai is on the council. Maybe he would have used them to stop me'

- Ike: Man, I would say they are exaggerating but...

- Miyamoto: Yes, although I'm curious about what kind of training they had

- Yume: What class do you think they will be in?

- Beepu: Because of the grades, maybe in B or C

- Kozue: Can you imagine they are in our class?

- Shibata: The class that has them will have a great advantage

- Arisu: 'A good strategy Ayanokouji-kun'

- Horikita: 'He did something similar here'

We all stands up and goes towards the living room. We all come in previous order and I said.

"We are done. Give us the entrance exams."

"Here."

Sakayanagi give them to Matsuo and he give us each a copy of it.

"Sakayanagi and me had decided to make a seperate class for you. The only order for you all is to dominate the whole school. Show them all, the result of my finest results." he said.

"That is not a problem, but I will do it in my own way." I said.

"Understandable. You all are dismissed. I have some things to discuss with Sakayanagi."

- Ike: A new class?

- Hondou: Are they going to dominate the school?

- Shibata: I feel sorry for my other self

- Ryuuen: 'A class full of Monsters'

- Horikita: 'A class with all of them?!'

- Chiaki: 'Goodbye class A...'

- Arisu: 'A good decision I must say'

- Kiyotaka: 'A class full of whiteroomers, how interesting'

"I only have one question?" I asked.

"What is it?" he asked.

"As you are discusiing about the Whiteroom infront of him, I presume that Sakayanagi-san knows about it. So Chairman, does anybody other than you knows about us?" I asked.

"No Kiyotaka-kun, there is nobody other than me in the whole school. Who knows about any of you or the Whiteroom." he said.

"That's good to hear." I said.

After that, we all left and started our entrance exam. It only took about 1 hour for us to finish it.

I take 90+ marks in Math and same goes for Ai. Kurumi and Ichika take 90+ in Japanese History. Shiro take 90+ in Science and Yuki takes 90+ in Social Studies. Yagami takes 90+ in Engish and Touka takes 90+ in Economics.

The rest of our grades are average and above average. We submitted our exams to the Chairman after counting the results ourselves.

Sakayanagi-san thanks us and gives us farewell. He and my father left together the mansion with their guards in the limousine.

- Yume: It's that easy...

- Machida: I would also like to be a genius like that

- Kozue: Hey, but if the Ayanokouji-kun there and the one here look a little alike...

- Shibata: We should be careful of him

- Random Class D(1st year): Maybe even for us

- Random Class C(1st year): He is dangerous!

Meanwhile in a part far from the theater.

*Sneeze*

- Kanzaki: Oh friend, are you okay?

- Utomiya: Yes, I think it's just a cold

- Kanzaki: Ok, do you have a 9?

- Utomiya: No, go fishing

- Kanzaki: Damn, I'll have to think of something else

- Utomiya: What do you think they are talking about? Maybe... SOMEONE IS BEING SUSPIC-

- Kanzaki: Stop there. Have you forgotten your training?!

- Utomiya: NO SENSEI!

- Kanzaki: *sighs* Okay, let's continue with the game

Returning to the others.

- Shibata: Should we be careful with him?

- Hashimoto: OK, stop there.

- Beepu: Eh?, what's going on?

- Hashimoto: I think you are getting excited about something that may not be the same as in our world.

- Machida: HASHIMOTO YOU?!, you're right, I think we lost our temper for a moment

- Yume: Yes, I think we exaggerated a little.

- Hashimoto: Ok, no problem. Just try to think calmly next time.

The worried students nodded.

- Hashimoto: 'With this, King owes me one'

While with our protagonist.

- Kiyotaka: 'After having been lying on so many thighs, I can only come to the conclusion that... all thighs are superior in their own way'

- Hornikouji: 'Yes, keep it up. Soon I will be free hahaha'

- Michael: Okay, friends. Go rest for a while and come back in 15 minutes while I play the video

With the words of the archangel, the students will get up from their seats to relax for a while.

And well that's all for today. Did you like roulette?

Should I choose the following reactions like this?

Let me know in the comments

If there is any doubt or problem with the story, you can also tell me and I will try to correct it.

Without further ado, thank you for reading and see you in the next chapter (I will upload the chapters every 1 or 2 days depending on the time I have)

Bye

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

32.4K 1K 12
This is a Classroom of the Elite (You-Zitsu) fanfiction that will focus on the characters reacting to their world from a different point of view (Sho...
45.9K 1K 17
Ayanokoji Kiyotaka has been expelled from ANHS after being expelled by Ishigami. Atsuomi now has his masterpiece back. But Class B does not know what...
464K 13.4K 87
Ayanokouji manages to escape from the white room through the help of his butler and government officials who are currently investigating the existenc...
40.3K 1.5K 39
Waking together on a bus the archons of anemo, geo and electro find themselves in a world not of their own. Without control of their elements and the...