one step forward

ุจูˆุงุณุทุฉ cutemuxti

๐ฉ๐ž๐จ๐ฉ๐ฅ๐ž ๐ฌ๐š๐ฒ: ๐จ๐ง๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐จ๐ง๐ž ๐ฌ๐ญ๐ž๐ฉ ๐ฌ๐ž๐ฉ๐š๐ซ๐š๐ญ๐ž๐ฌ ๐ก๐š๐ญ๐ž ๐Ÿ๐ซ๐จ๐ฆ ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž. ๐›๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ข๐ฌ ๐ข๐ญ... ุงู„ู…ุฒูŠุฏ

๐œ๐ก๐š๐ซ๐š๐œ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ
i did something wrong?
it will be fun
i will see her again
i will always love sparkles
my wish came true
you are an adrenaline girl
she is my good luck
my curiosity got the better of me
let's play?
something has changed?
ruin my "date"
ruin my "date" - part 2
drops of her tears
i still hate you, by the way
can it be my little secret?
remember my promise?
my love is here
it was about my feelings for him
i love you, valerie
pedri, i want to kill him
the spark ran between us
i cheated on you, gavi!
i want to stay with her
he could no longer hide his feelings
i am aleyna
do we really miss them that much?
one person is enough
happy birthday, pablo
nothing lasts forever, right?
everything was over between us
the light in my life
pablo, are you here?
good revenge
farewell goal
i am flying home
a voice, that is so familiar
love, don't lie to me
and you still stayed with me?
and you still stayed with me? - part 2
why can't you?

special chapter

788 10 37
ุจูˆุงุณุทุฉ cutemuxti

CHRISTMAS EVENING

the room was dark and the only source of light was the christmas tree. her lanterns glowed in the warmest colors, which made the house feel cozy.

valerie, who was dressed in woolen pajamas with new year's deer, walked up to the christmas tree with a bunch of wrapped gifts in her hands. each gift was wrapped in rustling paper and tied with string.

going to a beautifully decorated tree, she placed all the gifts under it. as soon as she put the last one down, she felt a light touch on her shoulder.

"aren't you tired, santa?" pablo whispered to his girl, while touching her shoulder.

"you can't peek!" val shouted playfully, deliberately pushing the gifts deeper under the tree.

"is my gift there too?" pablo smiled at valerie's face.

"it's a secret" despite everything, valerie was able to keep the secret.

she smiled playfully, got up from the floor and walked closer to the football player. she kissed him gently, and he responded by running his hands through her hair.

"where are the guests?" val's question broke the kiss, which gavi was clearly not happy with.

"they are coming, my love" he smiled, straightened his new year's sweater and went to the oven, in which cookies were already baking.

⋆⭒˚。⋆

"merry christmas, everyone!"

everyone present in the room loudly congratulated each other and a holiday atmosphere reigned around. congratulations, smiles and laughter!

"it's time to open gifts?" pablo was smiling like a little child every time he told about gifts.

"yes!" aleyna and pedri said at the same time and stood up from their places.

when everyone in winter sweaters approached the tree, the fun began. there were a lot of gifts!

"can i start?" pedri asked and when everyone nodded, he put his gifts near himself.

everyone was sitting on the floor and there was a cozy atmosphere of real christmas all around, like in a movie. valerie, gavi and aleyna's attention was focused on three holiday packages, that stood next to pedri.

"i will start with gavi, my brother. well, i want to wish you to achieve everything you wish upcoming year, you know that you will always have us by your side, so don't be scared of anything!"

pablo's eyes became even brighter after these heartwarming words from his friend, whom he felt like a brother.

"i want to gift you this scarf, which was made by my grandma with all love my family has for you"

in pedri's hands lay a woolen knitted scarf in blue and red colors. already this way he seemed incredibly beautiful, but the most important detail was the small signature "gavi ❤︎" embroidered on the edge of the scarf with white threads.

when gavi saw the gift and listened to everything his friend wanted to say, he smiled as he had never smiled before.

"pedri, thank you so much for everything you do for me and for all the love you put into this gift, you can't imagine how much i appreciate it" he hugged pedri and both of them were smiling.

"everything for you, brother" after these words even girls started to smile like little kids!

pedri returned to his gifts, which were still patiently waiting for him.

"well, valerie" pedri took a next gift into his hands.

"it's perfume, about which you told me and gavi many times, do you remember?" he smiled at valerie, waiting for her answer.

"oh my god, are you talking about that one perfume with the smell of the cities?" her eyes sparkled.

"exactly. i know how much you love barcelona and everything connected to this city, so i decided to choose this smell. fresh fruit, summer, flowers: it reminds me of you"

she took present in her hands and immediately put the smell on herself. it was her perfume, her smell for one hundred percent!

"pedri, thank you so much, you know me so well" she came closer and hugged her friend.

"always welcome, val" he answered to her hug with a smile, understanding that his presents made their friends happy.

⋆⭒˚。⋆

"i love you so much, you can't even imagine" aleyna said this to her better half pedri after receiving his presents.

"i love you more" pedri kissed aleyna in her forehead and then hugged, knowing, that hugs mean more than kisses for her.

pedri gifted aleyna many fantasy and love books in exclusive edition, bvb jersey, knowing her love for this team, the whole collection of victoria secret perfumes, and, of course, pearl necklace. he knows her so well.

⋆⭒˚。⋆

"now my turn?" valerie laughed and took all of her present under the christmas tree.

she started with pedri, giving him new fifa 24 disk and pair t-shirts for him and aleyna. he liked this gift so much, so there were many words of gratitude! for aleyna valerie bought something very special.

"do you have any guesses?" val looked straight into aleyna's face, watching her reaction.

"actually, no, you are such an unexpected gifter!"

"okay, at first i will give you new fortnite disk, because you are addicted!" both of them started to laugh and pedri answered to this.

"oh my god, no! she will play playstation even more since now!" boys also started to laugh.

"shut up, pedri!" aleyna playfully hit him on the back and continued.

"thank you so so much, valerie, i adore you and fortnite!" she was already very happy with the gift, but that was not the end.

"but the special gift i have for you is a moon ring. these couple rings, if you remember" aleyna's reaction told everything for herself. she started to smile even more than before and her eyes shone.

both of them dreamed about these rings, to be honest.

"and you have sun one?" aleyna looked at valerie's hands, trying to notice if she wears the second ring.

"of course, my moon!" she showed her sun ring and then girls started to hug, feeling comfort from each other.

"i love you, my best friend, thank you so much for this gift and everything you do for me, it means so much for me"

real best friends, who know each other better than anybody else.

⋆⭒˚。⋆

"and now, for pablo" everyone in the room looked at valerie with the biggest interest.

"i know, you have everything and you can buy whatever you want every day, but not the memories. so i made a digital photo frame containing all our most beautiful photos. they will shimmer and glow in different colors, when you want to turn on this mode!"

his reaction was not long in coming. his eyes glowed only with love and admiration, and his face was covered with a blush.

"that is not all. i decided to do something with my own hands, so i sewed you a sweater. you like brown things, so i chose this color, and the heart on the left side will always remind you of me. and, of course, perfume. i bought the one that reminds me of you, i like it the way too much"

when gavi picked up the sweater, made with love by his love, his eyes lit up even brighter than before. he didn't need to say anything, because everything, that was needed was written on his face, and most importantly, in his eyes.

he hugged valerie very tightly, trying to put all his feelings in it, and she laid her head on his shoulder.

"thank you for every gift and for every little peace of your emotions you put in it. you know how much i love you" he whispered to her ear.

"i love you, pablo" she answered and then, pulling away from the hug, she kissed him.

⋆⭒˚。⋆

in the end, everyone gave each other gifts, that made them at least a little happier. there was a festive atmosphere in the air, everyone was sitting in new year's sweaters and there was a feeling of comfort. real home comfort.

however, only one gift was missing. valerie didn't receive a gift from her lover.

"come here, my love" pablo said to valerie, standing in front of his bedroom door.

he was holding an envelope in his hands, that was the only thing valerie noticed.

when they entered the decorated room, the door closed. pablo and val sat on the bed and looked at each other. their gazes were fascinated.

"to start..." pablo didn't finish speaking and took val's face in his hands, and then kissed her, putting all his feelings into this kiss.

he pulled away and continued.

"i want to make this new year magical for you, so i decided to do something special"

he gave valerie an envelope wrapped with a pink ribbon with the inscription: "for my love".

"open it" having said this, he smiled widely and didn't even move, because he was watching her reaction.

his girl opened the envelope, doing it very carefully. she was clearly expecting something special and was more than surprised, when she pulled out two plane tickets from the envelope.

her face showed a reaction of shock, surprise and, most importantly, happiness. she was an avid traveler, so this gift touched her heart!

"oh my god, are you joking?" she couldn't believe her eyes.

"we are flying to london, be.." before he could even finish speaking, she kissed him, running her hands through his tousled hair.

"i love you" she whispered in his ear, continuing the kiss.

"merry christmas, my love" it was his congratulations, foreshadowing an unforgettable trip and the best new year.

the adventures are just beginning!

⋆⭒˚。⋆

PLAYLIST:
sure thing - miguel
sparks - coldplay
someone to stay - vancouver sleep clinic

⋆⭒˚。⋆

author: this chapter is not tied to the plot and is just a small digression. i hope you liked it, i look forward to your feedback! text me how your january 2024 is going. i love you all incredibly much, thank you to everyone who stays here and supports me, you are the best!💘

i am dedicating this special chapter to valr1014 🫂
that's mostly her idea, so she is the reason of my inspiration for it! i love you so much, my favorite traveller, thank you for always being here for me🫶🏻

love,
your alina

ูˆุงุตู„ ุงู„ู‚ุฑุงุกุฉ

ุณุชุนุฌุจูƒ ุฃูŠุถุงู‹

Somewhere in the Haze - Pablo Gavi ุจูˆุงุณุทุฉ Paige

ู‚ุตุต ุงู„ู‡ูˆุงุฉ

20.7K 363 19
Adriana Gonzalez Lopez has lived with her older brother Pedri ever since he moved to Barcelona to play football. As much as she loves him, his bestfr...
the perfect pair | PABLO GAVI ุจูˆุงุณุทุฉ e ๐ŸŒ 

ู‚ุตุต ุงู„ู‡ูˆุงุฉ

268K 4.6K 39
โ˜† ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ two futbol players, same club, same number; start everything off on the wrong foot only to have to meet each other from the be...
137K 1.3K 50
Isla Hernรกndez takes the opportunity to spend her last summer before University visiting her uncle Xavi in Barcelona. She gets to know the team durin...
Fake | Pedri Gonzรกlez ุจูˆุงุณุทุฉ norrisxmount

ู‚ุตุต ุงู„ู‡ูˆุงุฉ

121K 3.1K 21
๐—ถ๐—ป ๐˜„๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ฐ๐—ต ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—ด๐—ผ๐—น๐—ฑ๐—ฒ๐—ป ๐—ฏ๐—ผ๐˜† ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฑ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—ณ๐—ฎ๐˜€๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ผ๐—ป ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ณ๐—น๐˜‚๐—ฒ๐—ป๐—ฐ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐—ฐ๐—ฒ๐—ฑ ๐˜๐—ผ ๐—ณ๐—ฎ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐—ฎ ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜๐—ถ๐—ผ๐—ป๐˜€๏ฟฝ...