๐˜ฝ๐™ช๐™ง๐™ฃ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐˜ฟ๐™š๐™จ๐™ž๐™ง๐™š |...

By Leyah_eroticstories

โTalk to me while I eat you out, honey baby.โž Her fingers tightens around my hair as she shoves me deeper bet... More

๐“Ÿ๐“ป๐“ธ๐“ต๐“ธ๐“ฐ๐“พ๐“ฎ & ๐“˜๐“ท๐“ฝ๐“ป๐“ธ๐“ญ๐“พ๐“ฌ๐“ฝ๐“ฒ๐“ธ๐“ทยฉ
Ch. ยน
Ch. ยฒ
Ch. ยณ
Ch. โด
Ch. โต
Ch. โถ
Ch. โท
Ch. โธ
Ch. โน
Ch. ยนยน
Ch. ยนยฒ
Ch. ยนยณ
Ch. ยนโด
Ch. ยนโต
Ch. ยนโถ
Ch. ยนโท
Ch.. ยนโธ
Ch. ยนโน
Ch.. ยฒโฐ
Ch. ยฒยน
Ch.. ยฒยฒ
Ch. ยฒยณ
Ch. ยฒโด
Ch. ยฒโต
Ch.. ยฒโถ
Ch. ยฒโท
Ch. ยฒโธ
Ch. ยฒโน
Ch. ยณโฐ
Ch.. ยณยน
Ch. ยณยฒ
Ch. ยณยณ
Ch. ยณโด
Ch. ยณโต
Ch.. ยณโถ
Ch. ยณโท
Ch. ยณโธ
Ch. ยณโน
Ch. โดโฐ ๐“”๐“น๐“ฒ๐“ต๐“ธ๐“ฐ๐“พ๐“ฎ๐Ÿฆ‹
[BOOK TWO] sequel๐Ÿ’ฅ

Ch. ยนโฐ

14.9K 422 112
By Leyah_eroticstories

{Recap from previous chapter}

What the hell is a woman like this doing on my doorsteps?

"Sorry, I think you have the wrong house ma'am." I said to her and she rolled her eyes, looking me up and down.

Okay then?

"I'm not actually." She slurs, "I just saw my son coming from here." She laughs wickedly and I brushed my hands over my nose at her breath.

Wait- pause, turn, now back the fucking fuck up.

What did she say?

{End of recap}

Honeysia P.O.V

She is Sander's mother? He surely didn't get his looks from her at all.

"Repeat that again." I cocked my ears to hear properly.

She pointed her dirty nails in my face, "Listen here bitch, you're dating my son which means you have access to his money and I want some to get some white stuff."

Wait a minute.

She so did not.

"Ma'am, do me a favor and back the fuck up." I flicked her dirty finger away from my face. "First of all, if you want money go find your son and second I ain't dating him, so how about you crawl back to wherever the hell you came from."

I dont give a damn if she's the mom of the man I'm starting to like, she needs some manners.

Okay, did I just say like? Let's leave that for another day.

She laughs, spit flying everywhere making me curse under my breath. "You're not fooling anybody girl. Give me my money or I'm going to tell that husband of yours that you're fucking my son."

Her yellow stained teeth grinned at me.

"Oh, I'm so scared. Please don't tell you, I'll do anything you say." I say with sarcasm.

Her glare pierced me as she stood there looking at me.

"That bastard of a boy, ungrateful shit. I gave him everything and he had the nerve to put me in a mental prison!" She chuckled evily.

I looked at the pale woman in front of me, "Okay? What does that got to do with me? That's between you and your son. Now leave before I called the cops on you."

She looked me up and down, "I'll be back sooner than you think black whore." She spits at me and luckily I moved out of the way as she walked away, swaying.

I rolled my eyes, "Come back here and I'll show you what this black whore can do, old bitch."

I know that bitch didn't try to spit on me.

I closed my door as I marched in the kitchen for some bleach. I went back out there and empty the bottle where her spit and body was.

Let her come here again and I'll acid her ass.

I swear I'm gonna strangle Sander.

I'm going to the boxing place shortly to meet him for our training session.

Him and I are gonna have a serious that about his drug addict psycho mother showing up at my doorstep threatening me for money.

After an hour or two, I got some fruits to eat as I wait for the time to come for me to curse out Sander's ass.

I dressed into a long red tights and a crop top before leaving the house.

When I got into the building, I heard music coming from there as I walked further inside.

Damn.

I forgot all about the situation as I watched Sander shirtless and sweaty, throwing punches at the boxing bag while listening to some rap music.

His back muscles moved with every punch and I licked my lips, completely hypnotized.

I watch as he kept pulling up his shorts that kept slipping down showing off his ass in the Armani boxers.

So fucking hot.

"Are you gonna keep ogling me all day, love?" His voice made me jump before he started turning around and I watch as sweat dripped down his abs. "Not that I mind, I'm all yours."

He took the towel wiping off the sweat as he came over to me. "What? Speechless now?"

I rolled my eyes, "Don't get ahead of yourself."

"I wanna get a head from you though." He flirts, wrapping his hand around my shoulders as we walked over the the center.

Does that mean what I think it does?

He's playing with me, he has to be.

"Ew, you're sweaty." I grimaced, "Move please."

He chuckles before rubbing up on me, which made me scream.

"I hate you so much." I felt sweaty now.

"I hate you more."

I hiss my teeth at him as I started doing my warm ups. He turns down the music as he watches me doing my splits. I swear he loves me doing them because he always watches.

"Adorable." He sent me a smile and I sent him back one.

I just remembered about his mom and I was about to tell him but he speaks first.

"I don't know why, but I feel extremely happy today. It's a good day, isn't it?" He grins and my thoughts drops back.

Maybe its better if I tell him after we're ready to go home.

Yes, that's it.

"It is a good day." I agree with him.

After minutes of stretching, we finally got ready to start everything.

I was ready to kick his butt.

"We're gonna start off with defense first. Think of me as your enemy right now." Sander stated as we take our formation. "I'll attack and you'll defend yourself. Try your best not to let me get a hit."

I nod my head, taking a breath as I got ready. I fell back, settling into a defensive stance as I took in my fake enemy.

"Now defend yourself." He sent his first punche and I staggered back. He didn't wait a second before swinging another roundhouse punch to me and I bent backward and felt his knuckles swish past my nose. "Good job, baby."

I bowed dramatically, distracting myself and before I know it, he sent a soft kick to my foot that sent me forward to the ground but he held my blouse in time, pullong me back up before I could hit the ground. "Never get distracted and never turn your back on your enemy, honey baby."

I blinked as I held my chest, "You scared me!" I pout.

His brows furrowed together, "Don't pout at me, it's distracting me and you wouldn't want me kissing away that little pout of yours, hm?"

I would, actually.

I pout and flutter my eyes at him as tear drops appeared in them.

I could become an actress.

He got concerned and came up to me. "What's wrong? Are you okay? Did I hurt you? What-" Before he could finish, I send a kick to his crotch.

"Never get distracted and never feel sorry for your enemy, Sander baby." I mocked with a giggle as he groans bending down in pain.

I hit him hard, didn't I?

"You motherfucking-" He grunts out looking at me as if trying to find a name to call me. I stood there waiting for him to call me slut, whore or bitch like men always does, but I was wrong. "Pretty ass girl and this is why I'm crazy for you." My jaw dropped, that's what he came up with?

He's crazy for me?

Yeah, it's getting hot in here.

He took a few minutes off waiting for the pain to subside. I actually felt bad, but he assured me it's okay and that whatever I do to him he'll love.

I know, he's one weird human being.

I dont know how he escaped the mental institution but he needs to go back.

Aleksander P.O.V

Good Lord, my girl can kick ass.

That was definitely bad ass.

This is why I'm obsessed with her, she's just- her.

We took couple minutes off after the pain disappears from my balls. If Rome ever sees me like this right now he wouldn't be able to control his laughter.

"Okay, let's go at it again." I say as we got back up.

"I'm sorry again." She murmurs embarrassed.

I let out a chuckle, "I'm all good, love. Though if you want to come check just to be sure, I don't mind." I smirk as she looked down.

"Fuck you." She snapped, trying not to laugh.

"Fuck you back." I shrug before lifting her up on my shoulders as she squealed with a giggle.

She hits me in my head, "Put me down now!" I pinched her fat butt and she squeals louder, "Sander!"

I chuckled before setting her down, only to be met with a glare from her. I'm not gonna lie, that glare had me shrinking back a little.

She might be a little midget, but she's scary as fuck.

"Who are you call a midget?" She points at me.

Shit, I said that out loud didn't I?

"I'm sorry?" I grin nervously as she puts on back the boxing gloves.

She huffs before turning to me, "Let's start back now. I wanna kick your ass this time."

"Yes ma'am." I nod like a little puppy.

She's scary when she wants to be.

I punched at her, she ducked immediately. That's my girl. I then kicked and she twisted, flicking over and dodging my kick.

What?

"Why the hell are you flicking like Jackie Chang?" I questioned confused.

She shrugs with a giggle, "I saw someone doing it and wanted to try. It worked!"

I laugh with her even though it wasn't funny.

Fuck, I'm whipped.

I got back into stance as well as her. I launched myself forward with my right arm scything around in a giant roundhouse strike, but she sidestepped her body and ducked under my arm and bounced up again and spun around.

That was hot as fuck.

"Good job, baby." I nod impressed that she's doing everything right. "Now it's time for you to attack me."

"I'm badass." She flipped her loose curly hair that fell out of the bun and I chuckled.

"You are." I agreed because who am I to disagree?

She kicks and I blocked it before she swings a fist at me. I held the fist and pushed her back, she stumbled and her left foot slid on the floor and she braced the heel of her sneaker against the rough ground.

She winced and I immediately became worried that I hurt her. "You good? I'll get some ice for your leg." I ask as I turned to get the ice, but I should've know she's one cheeky little thing.

As soon as I turned my back to her, I hear the sound of running feet. Her body ran into me with force and I hit the boxing bag thundering crash.

Holy shit.

My nose was in a little pain from the hit and I groaned laying on the floor as Honey looked at me with concerned.

She's gonna kill me one of these days.

I don't think I'll mind though.

"My nose." I grunt out as she comes beside me. "Help me." I mentally smirked to myself, faking the pained look on my face.

"H-How? I'm so sorry." She fiddled with her fingers.

I pulled her to the floor with me as I set her on stomach where she straddled me. "My nose hurts so bad, love. I know how you can make it better though." I looked into her big brown eyes that I adore so much.

Guilt. That's all I see in her pretty eyes and I almost felt bad.

Almost.

"How can I make it better?" She ask concerned.

I fake grown, "Kiss it better baby, please. I promise it will feel better."

I smirk to myself.

"A-Are you sure?" She's so innocent that I want to hide her in a cage and never let her go.

Okay, that sounds wrong.

"Yes, I'm positive." I nod with a grunt.

She had her hands on my chest as she sent a peck to my nose. I might be faking it but I swear the kiss made it better.

"Honey, you gotta wet your lips first- I can't feel anything." I groan again.

Her kisses are everything I've ever wanted.

"O-Okay." I watch her tongue darts out wetting her juicy lips before she pecks my nose again, leaving the wetness behind. "Is that okay?"

More than okay.

I frown, "I think it needs a couple more."

She looks at me with a glare, "Are you playing with me?"

I gulped, "What? No?"

She looks at me warily, before bending down to send another peck to my nose. Only this time instead of a peck, I felt my nose being bitten off and I let out a surprised hiss.

She really bit my nose.

What the fuck is wrong with this mad woman?

"That's what you get for trying to play me!" Then she got up with a smirk.

Atleast I got some kisses, it was worth that dumb bite.

The fight between us lasted for hours. Hours of me teaching her how to attack and defend. Hourse of me trying to flirt with her and get my kisses.

It didn't work though.

When we got done with everything, we stood there panting for air. It's been a long day, but I don't mind as long as it's with her.

I looked at her and she looked nervous all of a sudden.

"What's wrong with you?"

She picked at her nails, "I wanted to tell you this after we finished our session." She stated and I nod for her to continue. "Your mother-"

I didn't let her finished, "Don't talk about her to me." I snapped, though I didn't mean to but I get really defensive when it comes to that woman.

Her eyes widened and she backs away from me.

Shit, now I scared her.

"I- I'm so-"

She cuts me off, "Your mother came to my house yesterday, threatening me to get money from you."

What? That makes no sense.

That bitch is locked up in a mental facility.

Right?

No, she can't be out.

"Do you think it's funny making shit like this up?" I breathe heavily as I tried to stay calm.

"Believe it or not, but do keep that psycho bitch of a mother on a leash before I commit my first murder." She rolled her eyes, grabbed her bag and pushed passed me on purpose. "You think I didn't watch 'How to get away with murder?'"

If I wasn't about to panic right now, I would've laughed at her words.

That's my girl.

"Baby wait-" I pulled her back into a hug avoiding as she glares at me. "I'm sorry, I do believe you."

I mean, why would she make up stuff like that? Honey isn't like that.

And if she's really out, I need to put her away before she cause us any trouble.

Fuck.

"You better be sorry, I don't have a problem kicking you in the balls again."

I shuddered at her threat.

I calm myself down before looking at her. "Can you tell me what really happen? From start?" I begged and she nodded, not caring the I was still hugging her.

She tells me everything.

And I hate how I caught her up in this mess.

I'm gonna kill that fucking bitch of a mother.

Dramaaaaaa😫💀

Anywayssss- I'm gonna drop two updates today just becaue..... I love y'all or whatever.😭💓

Mama dearest is back, eh.🙄

Leyah.🩷

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

99.4K 2.8K 15
"My body lost control. I didn't know exactly how i would react but I did. And when I did, I fucked her...I fucked her pussy so good that her legs wer...
2.8K 130 15
I knew that whatever he desired, I was meant to comply, and I was ready to obey him completely. Even if, it included going down on my very knees and...
235K 3.6K 34
Torryn had me bent over his knees with one hand resting on my bare ass. "Do you know why you're being punished?" he asked. I nodded my head. "You wil...
2.6M 75K 27
He swiped my sweat-soaked hair off my neck, resting his lips against my ear. His fiery breaths blew across my earlobe. My body shuddered once again...