Sneaking Around (Nate Maloley)

By hale_swaleee

Vanessa and Nate meet at one of his club gigs and end up having feelings for each other. After Nate comes ov... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
SEQUEL!!!

Chapter 2

6.8K 119 7
By hale_swaleee

"Alright this has been bothering me all night" Sammy said holding his hands up to silence everyone.  I looked up from Nate and I's intertwined fingers to Sammy, waiting for him to continue "Have you two ever made out" He smirked pointing between Leah and I.

"Yeah we've been dared to plenty of times at parties" Leah shrugged and Sammy looked so happy.

"Shit can we see that" He asked.

"What is with guys liking to watch girls makeout" I laughed.

"It's hot" Nate said from behind me.  I laughed and rolled my eyes.  I was about to say something else but I didn't get the chance to.  Leah had got up from her spot on the couch across from me and cupped my face in her hands, pressing her lips to mine.  I laughed lightly and she took that opportunity to slip her tongue into my mouth.  I reached my hands up and held her wrists as she kissed me.  She pulled away and walked back over to the couch and I laughed.

"That was probably the best kiss I've ever had actually" I laughed.

"You haven't kissed me yet" Nate said, leaning up and wrapping his arms around my waist pulling me closer as he pressed a kiss to the back of my neck.

"We need to have you two over more often!" JJ yelled and Leah rolled her eyes.

"We're not making out every time we're here just so you guys have some entertainment" She said and JJ frowned.  She pulled her phone out of her bra and groaned.  "We have to go Van" She said and I frowned.

"I don't wanna" I pouted and she laughed and stood up.

"I don't either but my mom will beat my ass if we don't come home now" She said and I sighed.  I pried Nate's arms from around me and stood up and pulled my jeans up a little since they were falling down. 

"I'll text you" Nate yelled as we walked out the front door and to Leah's car.  We got in the car and we drove home in silence, it's typical for us to do this and then we'll get to her house and lay down to sleep and neither of us will shut up.  

When we got to her house she went to take a quick shower and I changed back into my sweats and lay down in Leah's bed that we always share.  I scrolled through twitter and instagram and then went onto snapchat to see that Nate added me.  I added him back and immediately got a snap from him.  I laughed when I read the caption he had under the selfie.

"Come see daddy baby girl" 

I took a selfie of me laughing and sent it back with the caption "I literally just left"  Leah walked back into the room and stopped and looked at me with furrowed eyebrows.

"Why are you laughing to yourself?" She asked and I laughed leaning up on my elbows.

"Nate's snaps" I said and she nodded and walked over to her hamper and threw her dirty clothes in.  She turned off the lights and jumped into bed with me and immediately started talking about JJ and asking questions about Nate and I.

"Girls quiet down!" Her mom said knocking on her door.

"Sorry mom" Leah yelled as we both laughed.  We continued to talk quietly for another hour until we both fell asleep.  Actually Leah fell asleep and Nate did too so I had no other choice but stare at the ceiling.

I woke up to my phone vibrating. I groaned as I reached off the bed next to me and picked it up.  I saw my dad was calling so I took a deep breath and sat up before answering.

"Hello?" I asked as a yawn escaped my mouth.

"Do you know what time you're coming home yet?" He asked and I looked at the time and it was almost two.

"Yeah I'll be home in an hour" I said.  He hung up after that and I rolled my eyes and put my phone down.  Leah was still passed out so I grabbed a pair of high wasted jean shorts and my spaghetti strap, double later blue cami top and walked into the bathroom and started the shower.  I stepped in and used Leah's shampoo and conditioner and body wash and then stepped out.  I grabbed a towel from the closet and dried myself off before throwing the towel in the hamper and getting dressed.  I walked back into Leah's room and slipped on my flip flops and grabbed my bag and phone and headed out of the house.  I unlocked my car and started it up to cool it off since it's been in the sun all morning and it's the middle of summer. I pulled out my phone and texted Leah that I had to go home before I put the car in drive and made my way home.

I walked into the house and went up to my room to drop off my bag before going back downstairs.  I saw Tommy had some friends over in the living room playing with the xbox and I sighed knowing they'll be there all day.  I continued on into the kitchen where Cindy was already cooking dinner, I'm not sure what we're having but it apparently takes two to three hours to cook since it's only three.

"Where's dad?" I asked Cindy, pulling myself up to sit on the counter.

"He had to run into work, he should be home for dinner" She said and I rolled my eyes.

"So he called me home and he's not even here... cool" I said to myself.  I should be used to this by now, this used to happen a lot.

"Tommy's one friend is staying for dinner, you can invite a friend if you want" Cindy said. 

I thought about it and decided to invite Nate.  I pulled out my phone and texted him and he said he'd come.  I told him to tell my dad that he was a friend of Leah's and we met through her since he didn't know I was at the club last night.  He replied with a smirking emoji and said I was a "Bad girl" I rolled my eyes with a smile as I read that.  I told him the address and told him he could come whenever.  

"What are you smiling about? "Cindy asked, nudging my shoulder with hers and I laughed and shook my head.

"Nothing, just my friend" I said "My friend Nate's coming for dinner" 

"Nate? Is he your boyfriend?" She asked raising her eyebrows up and down suggestively and I laughed.

"No, we're just friends" I laughed.  She nodded and continued on with her cooking as I went into the family room with Tommy and his friend Andrew.  I purposely walked slowly in front of the tv just to be annoying.

"Vanessa move" Tommy groaned.  

"I'm just walking I don't know why you're getting annoyed" I shrugged sitting down on the reclining chair on the other side of the room.  I sighed as I took a snapchat video of Tommy and Andrew with the caption "Thomas is annoyed with me" I laughed as I put it to my story, knowing Tommy will see it later and hate that I used his full name.

This is the thing I love about Tommy and I.  We only met a year and half ago, but now that we live together we act like brothers and sisters would and it's like we've known each other forever.  I know that even though we get annoyed with each other he has my back and I have his.

"Van did you go deaf?" Tommy asked louder.

"What?" I asked, snapping out of my thoughts.

"I said someone's knocking on the door can you go get it" He said.  I rolled my eyes and got up off the chair.  Since Tommy wanted to be annoying today I pushed the power button on the tv as I walked by. Andrew didn't really mind since he's used to me, and we're sort of friends.  "Really Vanessa?" Tommy yelled.  

"Really" I laughed as I opened the door.  I smiled when I saw Nate standing there.  "Hey I didn't expect you this early" I laughed letting him in.  He shrugged and slipped his shoes off, leaving them by the front door.

"You said to come whenever and I had nothing else to do" He chuckled and I shrugged.

"There's not much to do here either" I said and he shrugged.  I led him back into the family room where Tommy had turned back on the tv.  He glared at me as I walked by and I laughed.

"I swear if you turn the tv off again" He said.  Nate walked over to the couch and I sat down.  I smirked and walked over to the tv and stood by it.

"You'll what? Tell your mommy?" I asked turning the tv off again.

"Vanessa you're such a bitch" He yelled.

"Thomas!" Cindy yelled from the kitchen and I smirked.  I knew what Tommy would say and I also figured he would yell it and Cindy hate's when he uses that kind of language.  "Get in here right now!" Tommy groaned and got up from the couch and walked into the kitchen, throwing his remote on the couch in the process.  

"Learn how to act nineteen Tommy!" I yelled.

"Learn how to act eighteen Vanessa!" He yelled back.

"You two stop you both have friends over!" Cindy yelled.  I sighed as I sat down in Tommy's spot next to Nate.

"Sorry, that was Tommy" I laughed "And this man right here is his friend Andrew" I said pointing behind me.

"Hey I'm Nate" Nate said introducing himself.  They did some handshake that apparently every boy knows and Andrew went back to playing the game without Tommy.  I've learned over the year and half that I've known Tommy and Andrew that Andrew is very quiet and rarely talks.

"He doesn't talk much" I shrugged and Nate chuckled.

"To each his own" He said and I nodded.

"Want to go out back? We have a pool that we can stick our feet into since I forgot to tell you to bring a bathing suit, or you can borrow one of Tommy's?" I asked.

"I can just stick my feet in, I don't feel like swimming" He said and I nodded.  We got up from the couch and walked through the kitchen.

"Cindy this is Nate, Nate this is my dad's girlfriend Cindy, and she's also Tommy's mom" I said and he shook her hand.

"It's nice to meet you" He smiled.

"You too" She smiled back at him.  Cindy went back to talking to Tommy as Nate and I went out back.  I sat on the edge of the pool and Nate did the same.

"I thought Tommy was your brother" Nate chuckled.

"I have a feeling he's going to be my step brother pretty soon.  That's what I claim him as" I shrugged squinting over at Nate.

"You guys just acted like brother and sister" Nate said and I nodded.

"Yeah I've known him for a year and half so we just accepted the fact that our parents will get married and plus they live with us now" I said and Nate nodded.

"It's really hot out here" He groaned and I laughed.

"You're a dude, take off your shirt.  That's socially acceptable for you" I said and he shrugged.  He grabbed the back of his shirt and pulled it off over his head and set it next to him.  "I didn't know you had tattoos" I said as I took in his bare torso.

"Do you like tattoos?" He asked as he caught me staring at them.

"Yes I love them, especially on guys.  It makes me weak" I laughed and he smirked.

"I think I did that to you anyways" He said and I rolled my eyes.

"Whatever you want to think" I laughed.

"Do you have any?" He asked "Tattoos" He continued on whenever I gave him a confused look.

"I have one, I just got it and my dad doesn't know about it.  No one does actually except Leah and now you" I laughed.

"Can I see it?" He asked.

"Everyone would find out then because they're in the kitchen and I have to practically take off my shirt so, no not right now" I laughed and he chuckled and nodded.

"Alright" He said with a smile.  I tilted my head as I studied his face in the sunlight.  I'm just now noticing that he has dimples which is making my feelings for him stronger.

Wait what?  Feelings? I didn't really think I had feelings for Nate but now that my mind just kind of blurted it out it's all becoming clear.  I've known the boy for not even a day yet, how could I have feelings this strong for him?

"What are you thinking about?" He asked, biting his lip as he studied my face.

"Nothing" I said shaking my head with a smile.  He raised an eyebrow and I knew he didn't believe me and I sighed.  "I just noticed you have dimples and I love dimples" I laughed and he smiled. 

"Everyone seems to like my dimples" He said.

"How could you not? They're adorable" I laughed as he groaned and put his head in his hands.

"Please don't call me adorable" He groaned causing me to laugh harder.

"But you are" I joked in a baby voice.  I reached over moving his hands from his face and pinching his cheeks and he scrunched up his nose.

"Stop" He groaned and I laughed, moving my hands away.  I turned around when I heard the back door slide open revealing my dad.

"Oh hey dad, this is my friend Nate" I said.  Nate's head snapped up and he stood up, brushing his hands on his shorts and holding his hand out to shake my dad's hand.  My dad stared Nate down and I rolled my eyes.  "Dad chill out" I said and he raised an eyebrow at me.  He shook Nate's hand.

"It's nice to meet you" He said to Nate "And don't tell me to chill out" He warned me, letting go of Nate's hand.

"It's nice to meet you too sir" Nate responded. 

"Dinner will be ready in a half hour" My dad said before walking back inside.  I sighed as Nate sat back down next to me.

"Sorry about him" I sighed looking over at Nate. I realized what my dad said and looked at the time and noticed Nate and I had been out here for a while since it's almost six.

"It's fine" Nate said shaking his head.

"He's just really strict" I sighed "It gets annoying" I said and Nate shrugged.

"He's just looking out for you" He said and I scoffed.

"He needs to know everything I'm doing, when I'm doing it, and who I'm doing it with" I said rolling my eyes.

"Alright that is a little drastic but that's just who he is I guess, I don't really know him" Nate chuckled and I laughed.  Nate wrapped his arm around my shoulder and pulled me into his bare chest.

"You smell good" I laughed, pressing a kiss to his chest and pulling away.  I'm not quite sure why I did that but Nate didn't seem against it since he didn't say anything about it.

"I mean I do shower and use cologne" He chuckled.

"Well I would hope you shower" I laughed shoving him playfully.  

"Hey! Don't shove me" He laughed.  I giggled and shoved him again and he playfully glared at me.

"You're gonna get it" He said.  I laughed and stood up from my spot on the edge of the pool and ran away from him as he got up as well and started running after me.  I had made it to the other side of the pool before he caught me.  He wrapped his arms around my waist and lifted me up.

"Please don't you dare throw me in the pool" I laughed.

"I'm not that mean" He chuckled.

"Let me go" I giggled as he started to tickle my sides.

"Not until you say Nate is the hottest guy alive and I would do anything to make him happy....like suck his dick" He chuckled.

"I am not saying that!" I yelled and he laughed and continued to tickle me.

"Then I guess I'm not letting you go" He chuckled.  I groaned and took a deep breath.

"Nate is the hottest guy alive and I would do anything to make him happy, like suck his dick" I said and he laughed setting me down.  "I hate you" I laughed and he shook his head.

"No you don't" He smirked. I glared at him and was ready to respond when Cindy opened the back door and called us in for dinner.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

43.9K 661 39
Blaire Wilk, sister of Sammy wilk, loves Sammy when he's not bothering her. There was always one kid that would have her heart. Nate Maloley. This k...
9.8K 127 32
A compilation of imagines that I've written from my tumblr account about the Omaha boys. Also, the reader is named Y/N (your name) & I'm too lazy to...
149K 3.5K 39
Katie thought she was in love with Jack Gilinsky, but when she meets Nate Maloley, she finds herself conflicted. Taking the obvious choice of Nate an...
88.3K 2.1K 19
He pushed me to the bed "Are you ready" he asked "Of course" I replied ••• She never really loved anyone, till she falls in love with the new boy in...