My drug *UP FOR REVISIONS*

By Connor4ever

harry isn't an ordinary 18 year old he has a horrible back story which leads him to live by himself while his... More

Bumping into you
catching up
SCHOOL!...not!
weekend at louis
love sick
Some ones in the house
recovery
Clear things up (not an update)
end of the weekend
Something more
Big problem
Mum wasnt there
The dating game 1
Cuts heal hearts.....thats another story
Eat your too skinny
Best birthday ever?
Human
The big plan 1
the big plan 2
halloween
Gone
Back again
Say your just a friend
The big uh oh
Not update
Not update still
Fall
Whats going to happen
Our movie
Im here
How it feels
Strong
Its not my weekend...but its gonna be my year
Finally awake
Are you serious?
'Tis the season
Screwed
Merry birthday, happy christmas
Finally christmas
Nothing is fine
whats going on?
the date 1
the date 2
hormones suck
the aftermath
i just wanna be happy
WHAT A GREAT DAY!
silly love songs
Sorry
amnesia
Clear things up....again
One hell of a dinner pt.1
one hell of a dinner pt.2
new story?
Make things right
secrets
its time
parenting & feelings
authors note
taken away
stressed the f*** out!
adventures of baby sitting
city of love?
happy endings?
baby dont cry
finally!
Prom
epilogue

the after-aftermath

24 0 0
By Connor4ever

Dude yes to supernatural

(zayns p.o.v)

I wake up to my head pounding like it has been for a while, after a minute i realize that someone is actually pounding on my motel door.

" im coming just stop knocking" i say walking to the door and open it. I see a very angry liam and my eyes widen " L-Liam what sre you doing here?" I asked shocked and nervous.

" im here to bring my dumbass brother back home" he says and pushes me inside the room and closes the door." Liam calm down" i say " NO IM DONE BEING CALM, NOW YOU'RE GONNA GROW UP AND COME.HOME WITH ME NOW!" He yells.

His eyes are just full of anger so i nod and he picks me off the floor " good now go shower you smell like alcohol and sweat" liam says.

~~~~

After showering i head outside with liam but before i get into the car liam pulls me into a hug. "never leave like that again okay" he says and i nod hugging him tighter.

" im sorry for everything" i say crying and he rubs my back " shh" he says. He pulls my head back and cups my cheeks " hey it's okay im here now and I'm gonna help fix everything" he says and i nod.

" now come on lets go home" he says and i nod and we get into the car and drives off. As he's driving my stomach growls " have you eaten anything" he asks " no, i kind of spent the money i had on alcohol" i say and he sighs and shakes his head.

" im gonna get some food for you in a minute okay" he asks and i nod. It's silent until liam goes through a drive through and buys me a burger and a soda.

" thanks liam" i say taking a bite of the burger and smile " look zayn im sorry for what i said a week ago when you left, i should've said that, but you know how you were acting was wrong" liam says.

I finish swallowing my bite and sigh " im sorry too, for everything I've done and said, i know what i did was wrong, why are you even helping me liam after all of my wrongs" i ask.

" cause zayn, you're my little brother thats my job" he says and i pout." You're only older by a year" i say " but still older" liam says and i smile.

" liam how am i gonna get niall back" i ask and he sighs and shrugs." Thats one thing that just needs to be from you're heart" Liam says and i nod.

Hes right i need to make this from my heart and my heart only, and i think i know exactly how to do it.

~~~~~~~

( Harrys p.o.v)- short

Flash back

I run out of the house and into Nathans car crying " babe are you okay?" He asks. "no, but it had to be done i had to say that to him" i say and he starts driving off to his house " Harry, why did you have to say those things?" Nathan asks.

" cause i cant grow feelings for him, not again, im really happy with you and i don't want to lose what we have" i say wiping my make up tears." Why did i let your sister do my make up" i say and he laughs " i honestly don't know" he says.

Present time

Ever since then i have been doing good, I've been making sure louis doesn't notice me at school. Well the 2 weeks he decided to show up and I've been hanging out with the others and niall, they still are really upset with me but they dont want to lose me.

I don't want to lose them either, but i did what i had to do for me to finally be happy. I know the things i said were hurtful but it was the only thing i could think of for a way for me to be happy.

(nialls p.o.v)

" louis can i come in" i say but no response "louis come on its been a month since you really talked to anyone. Yes it's been a month since that day everything went down, and ever since then louis hasn't been Louis.

" Louis please let me in" i say
But he still wont open the doot and i sigh. Suddenly an idea pops in my head, it might be rude and messed up but it might be the only way.

I open my water bottle and poor some water out "Louis i think my water just broke" i say. I hear feet running and his door opens " niall we have to get you to a hospital" he says.

"my water did break it was the only way you'd open the door" i say and walk into his room."Niall you can't just lie about shit like that" he says closing his door and sits down next to me.

" well im sorry that I've been worried for you, we've all been worried for you" i say. He looks down and i grab his hand " i know you're hurting Louis" i say and he looks up to me.

He lets go of my hands and lifts his sleeves " i couldn't help myself, i don't want more tattoos, even though i dont have a lot, and the marker wasnt working anymore" Louis says.

I stare at his healing cuts on his wrists "I've cut before when i was with my dad" he says again. I look up to him with tears in my eyes "why Louis" i say " to make sure im still alive" Louis says and looks down.

We hear someone gasp and we turn to see jay in the door way "Louis" she says. She rushes to him and he starts crying in her neck and they hug eachother.

I get up and leave closing the door not feeling right in there and i head down stairs. I see liam on the couch and i smile " hey liam, i haven't seen you since monday, its Saturday" i say.

" i found him niall i actually found him this time" he says and my eyes widen. Last time i saw liam was on Harrys birthday on monday then he left and i haven't seen him since.

He comes back and with zayn " where is he" i ask and liam hands me a envelop. Liam has been leaving a lot and this is why, i look up at him and he nods.

I open it

Dear Niall,
I messed up, i messed up bad but i really want to make everything up to you and talk.
Now if you want to i want you to come to the place where we had out first kiss.
And there i wilk be waiting with a surprise for you.
-Zayn

I start walking to Louis art room he made just for zayn i try going as fast as i can. I finally make it to the room and i freeze when i see him.

I slowly walk in and i sit down on the couch next to zayn " i have alot of explaining to do" he says and i nod. Before he gets a word out i break " did you know you missed a doctors appointment?, our babies kicking, you missed so much zayn, i mean im one month away from our babies to be born and i needed you, where were you" i cry staring at him.

" How could you do that to me zayn, how?" I say standing up and he gets up too." Niall if you sit down I'll explain myself" he says and i just sit down and he lifts my chin.

" now, why did i leave?.......i was scared. I was scared i wouldn't be a good dad to the children, and a worse boyfriend to you so i pulled the easy way out and ran, i know i shouldn't've but i wasn't thinking" he says.

" why did you say you didn't want me or the babies?" I ask crossing my arms. " like i said i wasn't thinking, i was only thinking of myself and i shouldn't've done that" he says.

" i do want our babies, i do want you, i want us to be a family, i love you so much and i messed up alot but please let me make it up to you" he says.

He gets up and i follow his movements and he walks up to something under a tarp. He takes the tarp off and under it is a painting.

The in the middle is two hands holding eachother and around it is a bunch of different drawings. There's a baby bottle, broken hearts, fixed hearts, balloons,etc.

" these black and white paintings are all the times I've messed up. Every time i did i painted some more" zayn says. " wow" i say and look to him " niall I'm so sorry i love you" he says.

I look down and hug him " i love you too, i just can't forgive you right now, i need some time" i say. " i figured that you'd say that" he says and i pull away " the painting is beautiful though, i love it" i say and look up and peck his cheek.

He smiles and i grab his hand and walk out to the living room with him. " so what are you two" Liam says " we're just us for now" zayn says with a small smile.

" so where's Louis" zayn asks " upstairs with his mum" i say " and Harry" zayn says and i freeze. " um come here zayn" liam says and pulls zayn aways and talks to him.

" where the hell is he, im gonna kill this kid" zayn says " don't do that zayn" we all turn to Louis. "do you guys want to get the other 4 and hang out in the living room" Louis asks and i nod.

" I'll get the others" i say and walk down to luke and Michaels room. I knock and they open the door " hey can you call Ashton and Calum to come over Louis wants all of us to hang out" i say.

" of course we can" luke says and i smile " okay once you guys are done you can come to the living room" i say and walk away.

~~~~~~~

" Louis why haven't you been around, i mean we are here for you" Michael says." Cause i just deal with things alone sometimes, it helps" he says.

" we all care for you Louis, just know that" Calum says and he nods." So......hows Harry doing" Louis asks " he's doing fine, he's been happy" luke says.

The rest of tje night goes better than i thought, sure Louis is still really upset, but he still is pulling it through. At the end of the night every one ends up staying the night.

I head to har-my room and i walk to Louis room and see he isn't in his room. I walk to my room but he isn't in there either so i walk to jays room and i see Louis cuddling into his mums side as they both sleep.

I see the tears on both of their faces and my heart breaks a little and i close the door and head back to my room. I turn off the light amd lay down, i feel a arm wrap around me and i roll my eyes.

"goodnight zayn"
"goodnight niall" zayn says.
" goodnight babies" he adds rubbing my tummy and i smile and close my eyes and go to sleep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

90.6M 2.9M 134
He was so close, his breath hit my lips. His eyes darted from my eyes to my lips. I stared intently, awaiting his next move. His lips fell near my ea...
626K 1K 22
Smexy One shots😘 Got deleted twice 3rd times a charm🤦🏻‍♀️😭
3.9M 159K 69
Highest rank: #1 in Teen-Fiction and sci-fi romance, #1 mindreader, #2 humor Aaron's special power might just be the coolest- or scariest- thing ever...
7.3M 303K 38
~ AVAILABLE ON AMAZON: https://www.amazon.com/dp/164434193X ~ She hated riding the subway. It was cramped, smelled, and the seats were extremely unc...