๊ง ๐”ธ๐•๐•๐•–๐•˜๐•š๐•’๐•Ÿ๐•”๐•–๐•ค โ„๐•–๏ฟฝ...

By artem11s

I designs cats for your entire Clan, or I give you a custom Clan! This of course can be just for fun, or wher... More

Request Page + Explanation (CLOSED)
Sky Watchers
RubbleClan
ViperClan
PineClan
The Southern Larch
BeamClan
MicaClan
MistClan
StreamClan
RiverClan
PebbleClan
LeafClan
ThistleClan
FinchClan
ThunderClan
MistClan
SunsetClan
RootClan
LilyClan
WaspClan
BrightClan
RiseClan
DriftClan
MistClan
PolarClan
StormClan
FlightClan
ArchClan
mist'clan
brook'clan
fog'clan
skulls of death

daffodil'clan

40 9 3
By artem11s

requester: StreamRiver
request type: custom clan

DaffodilClan

Leader
frog'star—a short-haired, white she-cat, with a chocolate and red classic calico tail and ears, and blue eyes.

Deputy
gorse'berry—a short haired, blue and cream spotted tortoiseshell she-cat with yellow eyes.

Medicine Cat
burn'throat—a long-haired red tabby she-cat with hazel eyes.

Warriors
lily'pelt—a white tom with short fur and amber eyes.
soot'blaze—a black and red classic tortoiseshell tabby she-cat with short fur and hazel eyes.
dandelion'berry—a red classic tabby she-cat with curly fur and hazel eyes.
plum'stone—a short-haired, black and red tortoiseshell tabby she-cat with green eyes.
cypress'nose—a red tabby tom with long fur and amber eyes.
eagle'tail—a chocolate tabby tom with long fur and amber eyes.
black'pelt—a short-haired black tom with amber eyes.
crow'sun—a black tabby tom with gold eyes.
rook'claw—a short-haired black tom with copper eyes.
alder'spot—a chocolate and red classic tortoiseshell she-cat with short fur and gold eyes,
thistle'sky—a blue she-cat with icy eyes.
fog'storm—a short-furred blue she-cat with grey eyes.

Apprentices
tansy'paw—a short-haired, black and red calico tabby she-cat with green eyes; mentored by plum'stone.
widow'paw—fluffy pitch-black she-cat with a white flecked tail and blazing amber eyes; mentored by soot'blaze.
plum'paw—a dark red tortoiseshell tom with a fluffy coat and yellow eyes; mentored by gorse'berry.

Queens
Lapis'blaze—a curly haired, blue and red tabby she-cat with amber eyes; kits are trout'kit and fall'kit.
night'stream—a short-haired black she-cat with red hints and gold eyes.

Kits
trout'kit—short-furred blue and white tabby tom with amber eyes.
fall'kit—red, brown and white she-cat with curly fur and dull blue eyes.

Elders
cinder'throat—a mostly white, blue and cream calico she-cat with long fur and yellow eyes.
marigold'nose—cream and white tabby tom with yellow eyes.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

256K 903 26
its all in the title babes ๐Ÿ˜‹
235K 11.8K 91
Being flat broke is hard. To overcome these hardships sometimes take extreme measures, such as choosing to become a manager for the worst team in Blu...
291K 8.2K 137
"๐‘ป๐’‰๐’†๐’“๐’†'๐’” ๐’“๐’†๐’‚๐’๐’๐’š ๐’๐’ ๐’˜๐’‚๐’š ๐’๐’‡ ๐’˜๐’Š๐’๐’๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ ๐’Š๐’‡ ๐’Š๐’ ๐’•๐’‰๐’†๐’Š๐’“ ๐’†๐’š๐’†๐’” ๐’š๐’๐’–'๐’๐’ ๐’‚๐’๐’˜๐’‚๐’š๐’” ๐’ƒ๐’† ๐’‚ ๐’…๐’–๐’Ž๐’ƒ ๐’ƒ๐’๐’๐’๐’…๐’†."
152K 5.9K 12
2 tom dylogii ,,Agony"