TROLLS: what if branch's brot...

By BiancaSantana880

From the creator that brought you: what if mr. wolf kidnapped a baby and what if super Mario had a sister com... More

What if brozone never broke up
What happened to Brozone next
Brozone in: trolls-trollstice
Brozone: 20 years later
Brozone: hey brother
Brozone: party's over
Brozone: the trolls of hope
Brozone: The journey to bergan town
Brozone: back in bergan town
Brozone:King gristle
Brozone: Breaking in
Brozone: the past
Brozone: a date with danger
Brozone: trapped
Brozone: betrayed
Brozone: everyone deserves to be happy
Brozone: holiday
Brozone: holiday part 2
Brozone: holiday part 3
Brozone in: trolls world tour
Brozone in: bedtime story
Brozone in: road trip
Brozone: the country trolls
Brozone in: jazz troll
Brozone in: The truth
Brozone: captured
Brozone in: just sing
Brozone: the concert of all tribes
Brozone in: holiday in harmony
Life of the tribe
New trolls on the block
Kismet
Brozone in: band together
Brozone in: royal wedding
Brozone in: troll-napped
Brozone in: brozone's back
Brozone: what happened to brozone
Brozone: vacation at vacay island
Brozone: megastars
Brozone: at all costs
Brozone: putt putt trolls
Brozone: shattered
Brozne: search snd rescue
Brozone: rescuing brozone
Brozone: back together again
Coming soon
Brozone in: trolls harmony
Brozone: taking a break
Brozone: surprised
Brozone: family reunion
Brozone: the legend of the harmonium prism
Brozone: the map of the prism
Brozone: the cave of the Snakdra
Brozone: family bonding

Brozone: trolls wanna have fun

1.2K 31 19
By BiancaSantana880

Poppy woke up and got ready for the day.

"Woke up in the morning light. Today is the day I that I do everything right. Now that I'm queen, I've got a kingdom to run. Because Trolls, they wanna have fun. Yeah, Trolls just wanna have fun"

Poppy walks out into the village.

"They just wanna. They just wanna. They just wanna. Trolls just wanna have fun"

Branch and brozone is inside the hideout getting ready for the day too.

"Lived underground to get away from the world. Till i had my life changed by a beautiful girl. Just need the guts to tell her that she's the one"

Branch stands on the platform and starts heading up and out of the bunker with his brothers joining in.

"But you know, trolls, they wanna have fun, Oh, Trolls just wanna have..." Branch began.

Brozone gets launched up into the air. John uses his hair to grab a vine, they hold hands to form a human trol chain and slide down it.

"That's all they really want" brozone sang in harmony.

They launched branch into the sky and he fists bumps the sun.

"Some fun." Branch falls back down and lands in between brozone as they caught him with their hair and Poppy walks up.

Brozone Branch and Poppy: When the working day is done, oh, trolls, they wanna have fun. Oh, trolls just wanna have..."

Brozone and Poppy, jump off the edge of the tree.
Branch uses his hair as a parachute. Poppy uses her hair as a helicopter propeller and brozone hold hands and turn into a hair ball form, as poppy bad branch glides down, brozone lands with them.

"Alright, Queen Poppy. I've prepared an agenda for the day." Branch said.

"Oh. Well, I hope it says singing, dancing, and hugging." Poppy said as she walked off.

"Uh, isn't that what we do every day?" Branch asked as he bad brozone looks around.

"Yeah!" Poppy said.

"Good times!" Poppy said as they are now roller skating with friends.

Brozone , Poppy, Cooper, Biggie, Satin, Chenille, Smidge, Guy Diamond.

"Good times"

"We have a good time, yeah" branch sang.

Brozone Poppy, Cooper, Biggie, Satin, Chenille, Smidge, Guy Diamond, "These are the good times.
We have a good time, yeah"

Brozo, Poppy, Cooper, Biggie, Satin, Chenille, Smidge, Guy Diamond, "Leave your cares behind, These are the good times"

"Having the best time, oh, yeah."

"Leave your cares behind." After a while of roller skating and dancing, brozone, Poppy, Branch,Cooper, Biggie, Satin, Chenille, and Smidge hear Guy diamond screaming.

"Poppy, come quick! It's an emergency!" Guy diamond said.

"Guy Diamond, what's wrong?" Poppy asked.

"I'm having a baby!" Guy Diamond said. Everyone screamed.

"We're on jumpsuit duty." Satin and Chenille said.

"I get to be a role model." Cooper said.

"I don't want to be a big sister." Smidge said.

"Ah, oh my god oh my god oh my god oh my god oh my god" John screams as the others were fan girling.

"Alright guy diamond, give me one big push" Clay says.

Soon, a glittery egg popped out of Guy Diamond's hair, and the egg hatches.

Out came a baby that looked like Guy Diamond.

"Aw!" Everyone said as they saw the baby.

""What should I name him?" Guy Diamond asked.

"Hmm.

How about..." Poppy began.

"Tiny Diamond!" Brozone said with excitement.

"Not bad" John says.

Tiny Diamond starts to sing in a hip-hop voice. "Yeah, yeah, yeah. Tiny Diamond is my name. Comes straight from my daddy's mane. My whole body's made of glitter and I'll throw it in your face. I love when I make music and the groove is in my bones. Just like my Aunt Queen Poppy, someday I'll sit on the throne." Brozone and Poppy and their friends start dancing some more around the village.

"Groove is in the heart. Groove is in the heart.
"They just wanna. These are the good times. They just wanna. They just wanna. These are the good times. They just wanna. They just wanna. These are the good times. They just wanna. They just wanna.
Trolls just wanna have..." "fun." Brozone, Poppy and Branch end the song.

"Hey! That was some fancy footwork, Cooper." Poppy said.

"Some people just got it." Cooper said.

"Biggie, Mr. Dinkles, you two were on fire!" Poppy said.

"Yeah, sorry about that, Queen Poppy." Biggie says as he turned around, to see Mr. Dinkles' head on fire.
Biggie used his hand to put the fire out.

"I'm digging that new anklet, Legsly." Poppy said.

"Thanks, Poppy." Legsly said as her legs grow longer.

"Kisses and donuts and sprinkles!" She said as she walked away.

"Ah, what a Troll." Branch said. As brozone clapped hands together, Guy Diamond is walking with Tiny Diamond.

"Tiny Diamond, welcome to the family, little buddy." Poppy said to Tiny Diamond.

"Thanks Aunt Poppy. And thanks to this silver-haired daddy of mine for bringing me into this world" Tiny Diamond said.

"Aw." Poppy said.

"I never knew my heart could be so full." Guy Diamond said.

"Peace and love. Bless up. Tiny and Daddy out." Tiny Diamond said before he and Guy Diamond walked away.

"Oh. Okay, bye." Poppy said as she waved to them.

Then she approached brozone, "oh hey, they guys did great too"

"Thanks poppy" John says.

"No big deal" Clay shrugs.

"It's what we do" spruce finger points.

"Well, I guess we better get going now, I'm sure you have some queen stuff to do, a kingdom to rule, so I guess we'll, leave you to it" John says as he nudge branch's shoulders.

"Ok bye" poppy waved and walks away.

Then Floyd rolls his eyes to poppy for branch and Clay and spruce shoos him to poppy.

Branch nervously walks up to poppy, then he looks back at his brothers who hide in a bush, John and Floyd give him a two thumbs up.

"Hey, uh, Poppy. There's something I was hoping to ask you. I mean, I guess it's something I want to tell you, more so. Uh, but listen. You could feel free to respond to it, uh, with an answer, if you want." Branch said as he followed Poppy.

Poppy grabbed a water bucket and started to water the flowers. "Sure. What's up?" Poppy asked as she looked at him.

Floyd follows him "Uh, what's up is I, uh, I-I-I-I-I-I. I wanted to tell you that...uh." Branch sighed.

"Your crushing it at this queen thing." Branch said.
And Floyd face palmed himself while shaking his head.

'When was he going to tell her?' He thought.

"Aw, Branch, thank you. Being a good queen is the most important thing in the world to me. Other than being yours and brozone's friend." Poppy said to Branch.

"Uh, five it up?" Poppy asked as she has her hand up for a high five. But for some reason, they missed.

"Huh. That could've been better. Let's try that again." Poppy said before they do another high five. But once again, they miss.

"Okay, one more." Poppy said. They do it again but miss again.

"Huh. For some reason, we can't seem to make a good connection." Poppy said. Fuzzbert walked by with his hand in the air for a high five.

Fuzzbert walks over to Poppy and high fives her before walking away. "Oh, yes, Fuzzbert! Now, that's a good connection." Poppy said.

"Yeah" branch walks back to Floyd looking defeated as Floyd was concerned.

"It's ok, at least you tried" Floyd pats his back.

Then John comes up with a bottle of glitter juice and he had a smiled on his game and gives two thumbs up.

But Floyd and branch gives him a sad look and a thumbs down and John's face changed.

"What?" Then he frowns and gives thumbs down.

Then the three of them head down to the hideout where Clay and spruce plan a congratulations party with a banner that says: CONGRATS BROPPY, confetti was everywhere and balloons fell down when the two jump out shouting.

"CONGRATULATIONS!" They both smiled but all they saw was sad frowns and Floyd shaking.

"He didn't do it" John says.

"What?" Clay muttered.

"Let me guess, he chickened out again" spruce says.

"Chickened out again" John and branch says.

"Ugh come on man" Clay groans.

"That's the fifth time this week branch" spruce says.

"I know I know, but I it's so hard talking to her" branch says.

"How hard can it be all you have to do it march over, look her in the eye and say: poppy I love you will you please be my girlfriend and boom! There you go" spruce explains as he demonstrates on clay.

"It's not that easy spruce" branch says.

"How is it not that easy, you had a crush on her since, what? you were 8?" Spruce says.

"I mean, every time I look at her, I freeze, I have the words inside my head but every time I try to tell her, I have a hard time getting the words out of my mouth, it's so hard" branch was frustrated as he sits at the table with his brothers joining.

"Well you got to tell her sooner or later, we wanna be here for you and poppy to be a thing now before summer ends" John says.

"Guys. I have time, it's not like poppy is going anywhere"

But little branch knows, each of them shared a worried glance to another.

"Branch we need to tal John starts.

"Sure, what is it?" Branch had no clue that what happened next would change his life.

"Branch, I'm sorry to say but there is something we should tell you, I don't think you're gonna like it" John explains.

"Sure, I'm listening" branch says.

"Ok so, we decided to break up brozone" John blurts out.

"What?" Branch was shocked, "but why?"

"I'm sorry branch but we're out of sync now, we gone from boys to men and right I think it's best if we...split up and went out separate ways, we'll still see each other" John says as they all were heartbroken by this news.

"Well if that's how you guys feel" then branch went from sad to calm, "ok"

It surprises his brothers, "wha-really" John was shocked.

"You're not upset" Floyd asked.

"No of course not, if you guys wanna quit the band and live your own lives that's ok go ahead just don't forget About me ok and I'm glad you guys told me in the calmest way possible"

"Wow uh ok branch, thanks" John says.

"You know out of s of us, we thought you would be upset about this" spruce says.

"No, of course not, if you guys wanna take a break from the band go on" branch continues to encourage them.

"Ok but what about you branch, you sure you're gonna be fine?" Clay asked.

"It's alright guys I'll be fine, I'm just glad I had you guys in my life, you guys raise me and took care of me even after grandma was gone, that's enough for me, besides I have poppy I'll be fine" branch assured his brothers with a smile.

John smiled "Ok branch, hey-" All of a sudden, the five of them heard screaming, it had them jumped.

"What was that" Clay asked.

"I don't know but we better go check it out" John ran out of his seat and the others joined him.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

53.5K 910 19
These are short Broppy stories that can take place either before the movie (when Branch is grey) or after the movie (when Branch is blue) or it can b...
31.8K 672 20
brozone story + brozone oneshots 😁 these characters don't belong to me! all rights go to dreamworks nor are these stories canon, just for fun and m...
4.4K 93 4
Marshtato Mary is back! And she wants to get back at the trolls yet again. When she conveniently swings by one day and hears that Branch does not wan...
3.3K 59 12
How Branch and Poppy End Up Getting Married (no nsfw, some suggestive stuff, broppy, other random ships, a lot is kissing, some bad writing) This ta...