Izuku Midoriya : The Reincarn...

By DummyWearingAHoodie

Devastated by the words of his idol All Might, the Number 1 Hero, Izuku Midoriya tries to end his life by tak... More

MC Bio & Quirk Entry
Chapter 1. Meeting Alex Mercer
Chapter 2. Waking up.. With a Quirk!
Chapter 3. Training and Cleaning.
Chapter 4. Crossing Paths with a Hobo.
Chapter 5.1 Entrance Exams and Girls.
Chapter 5.2 Entrance Exams and Girls.
Chapter 6. First Day, Quirk Apprehension Test!
Chapter 7. Battle Trials: Clash of Childhood 'Friends'
Chapter 8. Green's Analysis.
Chapter 9. Class President and Infiltration?
Chapter 10. Villains!?
Chapter 11. Counterattack!
Chapter 12. Aftermath.. and Tendrils?!
Chapter 13. Declaration of War!
Chapter 14. Run, Catch and Win!
Chapter 15. Cavalry Battle and What?!
Chapter 16. The Talk.
Chapter 17. Third Round: Making Grape Juice
Chapter 18. Creating Comfort
Chapter 19. Your Power!
Chapter 20. The Rematch.
Chapter 21. Offers and Hero Names
Chapter 22. The Joys of Internship
Chapter 23. Cleaning up a Stain
Chapter 24. The Runaways
Chapter 25. Little White Blessing
Chapter 26. Himiko Toga
Chapter 27. Saving the Ice Queen and Princess
Chapter 28.1 Class 1A Versus Mercer!
Chapter 29. Day in the Mall
Chapter 30. Summer Camp Experience
Chapter 31. Red Cap with Yellow Horns
Chapter 32. Chaos, Revenge, and Abduction.

Chapter 28.2 Class 1A Versus Mercer!

2.9K 98 32
By DummyWearingAHoodie

WITH CLASS 1A

Previously~~~

"Now... How about Round 2?" Mercer said, causing the creatures with him to roar as they charged forward.

----------

The class were in shock and shaking in fear as the Hunters growled in their direction. How could they forget that he can do this? Looking over at their Class Representative, they could see the sadistic smile on his face. Something that didn't look good on his face, but at the same time fit him.

Before any of them could do anything, bandages wrapped themselves around Mercer's body and neck. Tightening the hold on the Blacklight user.

"Surrender now, or I'll choke you to death." a voice said from behind him.

Turning to the owner of the voice, the mock villain saw Shinso, in his full black costume, similar to Eraser Head, he also has the scarf around his neck. He could see the uncertainty in the boy's eyes.

The mock villain smirked. "Do it!" he said quickly.

Shinso's eyes widened when he didn't feel Izuku's response triggering his quirk. Narrowing his eyes, he spoke up again. "Tell your Hunters to stand down." he said while pulling the scarf harder to tighten the hold.

"Hunters..." He knew something was wrong as soon as Izuku's smirk grew wider. "Charge!" he yelled, breaking free of the scarf with ease. He lunged towards Shinso, who was still surprised at this scarf getting destroyed.

'Fuck!' Shinso mentally yelled as he tried his best to jump away from the verdette.

Transforming his arm into his Musclemass and Mercer punched the indigo-haired boy on the cheek, sending him flying to the building wall, with a loud thud. The Hunters charged forward to the other students, who frantically avoided the creatures as the mock villain made his way to Shinso, who was trying to stand up, albeit shakily.

As the green-haired teen was about to attack Shinso, a wall of ice stopped him from getting close. Looking to the side, he saw Todoroki clutching his side. He was about to charge at the dual haired boy, when a kick hit him from behind, courtesy of Iida, sending him flying to the direction of Todoroki.

"Now, Todoroki!" He heard Iida yell, making him look over at Todoroki's direction, who began summoning a large wave of ice to his flying form.

Landing hard on the ice wave, ice shards and dust particles exploded in the area, making those around them close their eyes.

As the dust particles slowly dissipated, they noticed that Todoroki was limping forward, clutching his sides. That was the same time where the Hunters slumped down and turned into piles of tendrils.

The tense atmosphere lightened up as they began cheering. They had won and passed the exam. But no announcement of the end of the exam was announced.

-----

The teachers were on the edge of their seats as their eyes were glued to the screen. Even if it looked like Midoriya was somehow defeated, they knew better than that. Even the impatient Present Mic didn't say anything as they watched Todoroki emerge from the smoke cloud and the rest of class 1A beginning to celebrate.

Waiting in anticipation as they wait for Midoriya's next move. Completely forgetting that this was supposed to be an exam.

-----

Through the celebration, Katsuki narrowed his eyes as he stared at Todoroki, who was limping towards Melissa of all people. He expected IcyHot to go to Round Face or Four-Eyes or even Ponytail but not towards Melissa was oddly suspicious.

His suspicion was warranted when he saw Todoroki's unconscious body lying on the ground as the smoke dissipated, the direction where 'Todoroki' came from. The impostor began smirking as his heterochromia eyes turned red.

"GIZMO GIRL, LOOK OUT!" he called out, propelling forwards to the girl's direction.

Said girl jumped at the yell and barely dodged a Claw slash to her palm. Channeling 10% of One For All as her body was enveloped by yellow sparks of lightning, she sent a kick towards the impostor, who slowly turned back into Izuku.

"Shoot Style: Texas Smash!!"

The kick landed on the boy's left arm that he used to block the attack, causing a shockwave to explode from the two students. The attack didn't faze the Blacklight user, who was about to punch the blonde girl if it weren't for Katsuki sending an Explosion to his face.

Seeing that the mock villain is stunned, Melissa used this chance to grab Mercer's arm and hurled him across the street. The verdette landed on a nearby building, crashing into the glass window.

Seeing an opportunity, Katsuki yelled out. "EVERYONE! FALL BACK!" he said as he propelled towards Todoroki's unconscious body and carried him away. The class followed suit as they booked it out of there. In this situation, regrouping is the most logical thing to do.

The class were nowhere to be seen when Izuku emerged from the building he crashed into. Shaking off the glass shards on his body, he used his Sonar Senses to look for his classmates and spotted them immediately.

He was about to run after them when he looked over at his arm and saw blood. His eyes narrowed, he couldn't remember if he even got injured or anything. Wanting to make sure, Izuku channeled Blacklight and consumed it with the tendrils swirling around his arm.

He waited for memories to enter his mind, but nothing came. Shrugging it off, Izuku walked towards the pile of mass that came from the Hunters. He intentionally made the creature de-summon to make his classmates drop their guard. It worked but not fully.

Consuming the two piles, he walked towards the other one and touched it. The pile began pulsing before it came back to life as a Brawler Hunter. The creature looked over at its master and waited for orders.

Izuku huffed in amusement. Looking straight to its eyes, he spoke up. "Brawler..." the monster perked up as a smirk formed on its master's face. "Smash."

As soon as he said that, the creature roared before jumping away towards a nearby car and began slashing and pounding on it. Its loud crashing sounds echoed in the area as Izuku sat down, in a meditative position.

'Let's see what my dear classmates' planning now...' he thought as he closed his eyes and activated Hive Mind.

-----

Class 1A realized that Mercer got their backs against the wall. Sounds of crashes rang out in the streets as the class jumped, ran, and swung over a broken down car. Looks of uncertainty can be seen on some of their faces as they hear some of the buildings' glass windows crash as roars coming from the Hunter filled the place.

"Are we far enough?" Iida said, panting as he looked over at Jiro and Shoji.

Plugging her earphone jacks, Jiro closed her eyes as Shoji extended his Dupli-Arm. After a few moments, the two nodded. This made them sigh in relief as they groaned at their injuries.

Katsuki slowly placed down Shoto, who was beginning to gain consciousness. He slumped down the walls as he hissed in pain while wiping the blood coming out of his busted lip. The plan didn't work like how they expected it to be.

Screw that, he knew damn well that the plan wasn't going to work in the first place with Izuku's overpowered quirk, even with the limiters on.

Ever since the Exam started, Class 1A had been in a disarray of arguments and misunderstandings. There had been a problem with the planning portion before the start of the exam.

You see, during the planning portion, Momo, being one of the smartest of the class, suggested that they should all split up in four different groups going in different directions as a way to make it hard for Izuku to attack all of them at once. With this strategy, the class will be able to cover a lot more ground and be able to finish the test. Katsuki nodded at the idea but asked for different suggestions since her plan was a bit too risky for those with non-combatant quirks and lacks experience in fighting.

Toru also pointed out that Izuku has Thermal Vision, making it easy for him to locate their direction.

Kirishima then suggested that they take Izuku head on and overwhelm him with their numbers advantage. A suggestion that Katsuki immediately decline on doing, arguing that Izuku has more experience in fighting multiple opponents and in fighting in general since he is now a pro hero.

That's when Melissa suggested that the class surround their Class President and overwhelm him with attacks to somehow weaken him and for them to easily capture him. A plan that Katsuki doubted would work but couldn't say anything due to his classmates' agreements. Something that he would regret right now.

'That damn nerd got us good, he got us real good.' he thought as he took a deep breath before smirking.

"So what now?" he heard Shinso ask, panting slightly and hissing at his bruised cheek. "What's the plan?"

The class looked over at Momo, who was a bit pale due to her overusing her quirk. She was looking down on the ground. They could see the look of frustration in the raven-haired girl's face as she slowly shook her head.

"I.. I don't know." she shakily said as a single tear began to crawl down her cheeks. "I d-don't know."

The class looked over to the second smartest person in their group, Melissa, who was looking down thoughtfully as she wrapped bandages over her injured palm. The same frustrated expression can be seen in her face.

As Katsuki was about to speak, Ochako spoke up. "Himi, are you okay?"

Himiko can be seen head lowered as if she was sleeping, which worried Ochako, since the blonde girl suddenly was asleep. The brunette shakes the other girl, attempting to wake her up.

Her attempts of waking her friend up, was halted when Himiko suddenly slashed the knife in her hand towards Ochako, who quickly dodged her.

The class jumped away as Himiko began to stand up, confused as fuck to why their classmate suddenly attacked Ochako. Her head still lowered.

"Toga, what are you doing?!" Iida yelled out to the girl. The others have the same thought in their minds.

Their questions were answered when the Transform user lifted her head. Class 1A widened their eyes to see the girl's yellow slitted eyes are now appearing in a crimson hue with black scleras. "I'm sorry, but Himiko is not available right now. Please try your call later." 'Toga' said as she lunged forward and began slashing her knives towards the group.

The class were shocked at this, but the most shocked was Katsuki. He almost thought that Izuku had followed them and disguised himself as Toga, but seeing that she didn't use any of his abilities, it doesn't appear to be that way. It appears that Izuku had somehow controlled the blonde girl. 'Seriously, Midoriya. Just how many skills can you just pull out of your ass to catch us off-guard?' he thought as he dodged a swipe to his neck.

She began charging towards the closest person, Aoyama, who was still clutching his stomach. The self-proclaimed French student panicked and sent a laser towards the blonde girl.

Ochako was worried that her friend was about to get hit. Luckily, 'Toga' jumped over the laser and was about to perform a downward slash, when Shinso wrapped her with his scarf and pulled her down, letting Ochako pin to the ground.

The brunette did her best to keep the pale-blonde girl pinned using Gunhead Martial Arts. 'Himiko' kept on squirming for a few minutes until she suddenly flinched.

"Wha–? What's going on?" Himiko said, voice shocked and somehow back to her usual tone. Before the class could answer her and ask her questions for her actions, Present Mic's voice echoed throughout the area.

"FIFTEEN MINUTES LEFT!!"

This caused the class to suddenly begin panicking. They had no plan to somehow pass this test.

Mina and Denki began to feel depressed. Their plans of being in the Summer Camp, the training, the test of courage, the campfire stories, and the most important thing of all... Smores.

Everything is getting out of their grasp.

The others grimaced at their injuries. They had felt like they were just way out of Izuku's league and being toyed with by their class rep.

However, Momo and Melissa were the most depressed looking as they, the smartest in the group, couldn't think of a plan. The latter of the two being that the quirk her Uncle Might had entrusted on her has little effect on their opponent. Though, it may be understandable due to her being new in using One For All.

This highly affected their confidence.

Katsuki saw all of this and clenched his teeth. Despite his change of character, he is still Katsuki Bakugo. He hates losing and to see his classmates giving up without even trying, annoyed him.

However, even he is unsure on how to win this battle. This feels like a David and Goliath match. The only difference is their Goliath is on steroids and is more stabby-stabby. So what other way do they need to do to win?

They could always escape to win but that is a coward's way out of this predicament. At least for him. Looking over at his classmates, he furrowed his eyebrows to see that some of them were injured and exhausted. But he could still see the small spark of determination in their eyes filled with despair.

Taking a calming breath to himself, he slapped himself in the face with his palms. Before turning his gameface on. Turning his head to his classmates, he scowled. "This is getting nowhere. We need to go and fight him." As soon as he said that, he turned to the direction where Izuku was.

Everyone looked at him with shock. He saw that Kirishima was looking at him with a look of concern on his face. Before anyone could talk, the explosive boy continued. "But we need to do things differently this time." he looked at them and crossed his arms.

"Even from the start, I knew that the plan was going to fail." This caused gasps to echo in the area. Before Iida could confront him about not speaking up, Katsuki raised his hand. "I didn't say anything because I didn't have an idea on what to do." not entirely a lie but who's counting?

"Seeing that our asses got kicked by the nerd, it's really obvious that I was right." This caused Momo to lower her head. Ochako patted her back. "But to be frank, I think it helped us in another way."

"It made us realize that even with our numbers advantage, we can't take him head on. That damn nerd is way too crafty for his own good. I hate to admit it but Izuku is not on our level." he said, looking at his closed fist.

"So what do you propose, Bakugo?" Tenya spoke up, removing his slightly dented helmet.

Katsuki looked at his palm before looking up to his classmates. "I say we take him on from a distance..."

-----

Crashes and roars still echoed as the Brawler Hunter tore down a two story building. Mercer was still in his meditative pose, taking deep breaths as a way to calm himself down. The recent Hive Mind attempt was draining in his part since it was his first time using it on a human, making it difficult for him to control.

A minute had passed since Present Mic announced the fifteen minute mark. He used this as a chance to be able to replenish his energy. Not his biomass though, he forgot to bring his protein bars. Something that may or may not have been accidental.

His eyes then opened when he heard his Flyer squawking from the sky. Looking up, he let it perch on his shoulder. Activating Sonar Senses, he was confused to see his classmates scattered around the area. Standing up as he consumed the Flyer, he planned to ambush them.

Before he could do anything, he saw movement from the corner of his eye. Looking over it, he was met with a barrage of pigeons and crows coming from two different directions.

He was pushed back a few meters. Using Pop-Off, Mercer summoned Dragon Wings to cover himself up before flapping it as strong as he could to send the avians away from him. As he did that, he was forced to jump away as Iida charged him with speed unseen from the speedster.

Evading a kick from the tall boy, Mercer noticed liquid on the concrete. Seeing that this liquid traced a trail from Iida, he was confused. That's until he noticed a mop of pink hair peeking out from the building.

'This... this is Mina's quirk. So she can now alter her Acid's viscosity and acidity?' a ghost of a smile appeared on his face. 'Impressive.'

His train of thought was interrupted when Kirishima, Sato, Ojiro, and Shoji suddenly emerged from the surrounding buildings. Something that caused confusion for the mock villain. 'How did they get here so fast?' His question was left unanswered as he barely dodged two fists coming straight to his face, one being hardened due to Kirishima's quirk.

Flipping over the two, Mercer was met with a tail slap from Ojiro sending him flying to Shoji's arms, which tightened at him as he heard something click on his left hand. Panicking, he headbutted the taller boy, making the hold loosen before kicking him away from him. Jumping away from the melee students, he could feel his body weakening as his legs began to shake.

Looking down his left hand, he gritted his teeth as he saw a different colored quirk suppression cuff strapped tightly at his wrist. The quirk suppressors that Nezu had him wear were black in color while this new cuff was silver.

Raising his head, he was about to glare at his classmates when a wave of ice and lightning was quickly coming straight to his direction. Jumping to the side to avoid the incoming elements, he failed to foresaw the tape and scarf that latched onto his leg.

"No hard feelings, Midoriya!" he heard Sero yell out before he was pulled back to the ice wall. His back hitting the cold surface of the wall of ice and the stinging feeling of the lightning coursing through his body.

"Tokoyami! Now!!" he heard Shinso yell, before the tape and scarf let go of him. As he was falling to the ground, Dark Shadow tackled him to the ground as another click was heard on his other arm.

Using his freehand, he summoned an ember of Todoroki's fire quirk and slammed it on the sentient quirk. That caused the shadow to hiss in pain and retreat back to its owner.

He stood up back to his feet, albeit shaking due to the lightning attack still having an effect on his body. Plus, the fact that he is low on biomass due to the added suppressors on his limbs right now didn't help him. 'Damn it! I let my guard down.' he thought as did his best to balance himself. The mock villain glanced at the Brawler's direction and saw that it was preoccupied with Tenya, Katsuki, and Melissa.

"Where are you looking at, Izuku?" widening his eyes, Mercer looked to the side and was met with a tongue wrapping itself tightly around his body as he was pulled away to the side.

'Tsuyu...' he thought as he saw the familiar dark-green hue of long hair. As he was being pulled, he felt a hand slapping him on the back. Looking back, he saw Uraraka looking back at him with determination.

He could feel his center of gravity shift. The tongue around him loosen as he was thrown to the side. The momentum of the throw made him face the direction where he is getting thrown.

His eyes widened when he saw a makeshift cage waiting for him with a Himiko holding the door open. Not wanting to be captured, he spread his arms out and used Tendrils to attach to the light posts. The biomass stretched as he continued sailing to the cage. To his luck, he was only as few feet to the cage before he rocketed back as the tendrils retracted. Throwing him away like an Angry Bird flying out of a slingshot.

His classmates' jaws dropped at the green haired boy. He had just dodged another bullet.

Izuku panicked for a bit as he released his Tendrils. He was feeling a bit exhausted due to his shortage of biomass. He began to overthink until he saw a glimpse of his Brawler as it slapped Bakugo away. Seeing an opening, he used his Glide to quicken his momentum.

As he neared the Brawler, he summoned his Claws. "I'm sorry, BH." he whispered as he stabbed the creature on the head. His quirk's biomass began to wrap around the Brawler's head. It pained him to hear the Brawler shriek in pain as he began consuming it.

Landing on the ground and fully absorbing the creature, Izuku could feel his energy being replenished. Looking around his classmates, he saw that they were shocked at what just happened. Channeling Blacklight to his arms, he summoned his Shield. He was disappointed when he summoned his ordinary shield and not the spiked one, but shrugged nonetheless. It's better than nothing.

He was about to charge his classmates, when he suddenly felt something inside of his body pulse forcing him to deactivate his Shield. The same feeling that he felt back in USJ after he consumed the Nomu back then. The feeling that something was going to burst out his body. He began to cry in pain as black and red tendrils began to surround his body.

Before he knew it, a barrage of Tendrils escaped his body in different directions. Crashing to the buildings and cars around him. His classmates frantically tried their best to either dodge the thing or block it. His yell of pain drowned out Present Mic's voice, announcing the five minute mark.

As the tendrils stopped, Izuku was left there panting and confused. He had somehow achieved Critical Mass once again. It is him achieving an excessive amount of health or biomass consumed. This only happened during the USJ incident, where he used Consume for the first time of his life.

What confused him is how he was able to achieve Critical Mass at this point when he had trained himself in increasing his biomass storage, making it hard for him to reach Critical Mass. At least he chose not to reach it due to the destructive nature of it when released.

He looked down at his arms and noticed the suppressors. 'Is it because of the suppressors? Is it because my quirk is being suppressed that it made me reach Critical Mass faster?' he thought between pants.

He was still confused at this when his head pulsed as visions of people began to appear in his mind, making him clutch his head. Appearing in his mind are eight figures looking at him with shock and confusion. What he noticed first was a tall, muscular woman that looks like his mom, if it weren't for her black hair and a mole near her right side of her chin, below her lips. He then noticed a figure made of yellow mist, similar to the warping villain, that looks really close to All Might in his skinny form.

He was about to approach the figures, when he felt hands grip his shoulders and made him stop on his tracks. Looking back, he saw Alex on his right side and a tall, muscular man with a shaved head and a small scar over his left eye brow. The two looked down at Izuku with a serious expression, before shaking their heads.

This further confused him as he looked back at the figures and blinked when he saw them fade from existence. As the figures faded, something akin to a hologram appeared in front of him. Within the hologram screen a bunch of what appears to be a bunch of viruses connected to each other. 

Something that made him raise his eyebrow when he read names of some of his classmates and people he knew, such as Shoto, Aizawa, Himiko, and unfortunately Mineta.

His thoughts were interrupted when something hit him on the shoulder. Looking down at it, his eyes widened to see two tranquilizer darts stuck on his shoulder.

Panicking, he grabbed and pulled it off him. As soon as he did, his vision began to slowly swirl. 'Damn it! I got distracted.' he thought as did his best to balance himself. He shook it off as he looked at the trajectory of the darts.

There he saw Momo, Aoyama, and a pair of gloves(Toru) on top of a two story building holding what appears to be hunting rifles. It appears that one of them had missed their target as he only felt two darts.

As he tried desperately to shake off the woozy feeling, Katsuki emerged from his blind spot and sent an explosion to his face. This sent his weakened body flying to the side as a barrage of nets shot from different directions hit him, trapping him.

He tries desperately to break out of the nets but his fading consciousness has other plans. Izuku took a few failed attempts, panting hard at the tranquilizer is getting the best of him. Slowly, he looked up and saw his classmates standing a few feet away from him. Their expressions ranged from uncertainty, fear, exhaustion, and determination.

As he felt his consciousness fading once more, he smiled at his classmates and gave them a shaky thumbs up. "Congratulations... Heroes. You caught... me." Those were his last words before he closed his eyes and slumped down as he let his consciousness slip.

There was a moment with silence in the field as Class 1A stared at Izuku's unconscious body. They continued to look at him until the speakers burst out an announcement. "THE VILLAIN HAS BEEN APPREHENDED!! THE HERO TEAM WINS!!" As soon as that announcement was called, the class erupted in cheers as they had passed.

Everyone, even Katsuki began yelling in victory as the girls began hugging each other. 'SUMMER CAMP HERE WE GO!!' the girls plus Kaminari and Sero yelled in their minds.

-----

SOMEWHERE IN KAMINO

Tomura Shigaraki can be seen on the bar stool, silently looking over Izuku's picture from the Sports Festival. A glare can be seen through the eye that the hand on his face was covering. He hadn't forgotten his encounter with the hero student and how he had always been outsmarted by the boy. Albeit, intentionally or unintentionally.

'That brat... I'll make sure he pays for being a cheater. I'll disintegrate him to bits. Just you wait.' he thought as he used his quirk to disintegrate the picture.

The door of the bar opened and there entered a middle-aged man of moderate height and slight build. Said man has short gray hair worn parted to his right with side bangs above his eyes, along with a goatee on his chin, a small mustache and one of his teeth seems to be missing, leaving a gap in his grin.

"Mr. Shigaraki, I came here with the recruits." said man as he grinned at the Decay user.

----------

Chapter end! Thoughts?

Not sure if I did this chapter and the result of the test justice. But here it is!

Izuku with a brief meeting/glance with the former users of OFA? Alex and James?  Web of Intrigue unlocked. Class 1A all passed!

Next chapter, Chapter 29. A Day in the Mall. And soon, Chapter 30. Summer Camp Experience. & Chapter 31. Red Cap with Yellow Horns.

That's all! Byeeeeee!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

46.9K 1.2K 15
Izuku Midoriya has had a tough childhood. His mother abuses him, his father left when he was a baby, his childhood best friend bullies him every day...
125K 2.2K 76
In a world where 80% of the population had some sort of quirk, izuku midoriya lives a horrid live of bring one of the unlucky, quirkless ones. He's a...
1.4M 37.1K 37
Everyone thinks Izuku is quirkless... even himself. When All Might crushes Izuku's dreams of becoming a hero, Izuku shuts himself into his house for...
119K 3K 47
When you are not born with a quirk and you want to become someone who actively uses quirks to do basically everything, what would you do? Be optimist...