Super Spark of Duper Pride [O...

Cryo1284 tarafından

Just Another 'So I'm a Spider, So What?' Fanfic, What Of It? [Open Beta] Act II: Deconstruction - Long Overdu... Daha Fazla

Recap: Act I
Chapter 4: Grudge - War in the Spider Family
4-1: Touching Grass (Spider 69)
4-A: Spreading the Glory (Apex 4)
4-2: Tree Camping (Spider 70)
4-B: Mother will Do It Herself (Magic 2)
4-3: Spider Escape (Wyrm 12 & Spider 71)
4-C: Career Planning (Oni 5)
4-4: It's a Trap! (Spider 72)
4-D: Across the Sea (Wyrm 13)
4-5: The Reason (Spider 73)
4-E: Landfall (Wyrm 14)
4-6: Surprise Visit (Spider 74 & Taratect 4)
4-F: Catching a Star (Apex 5)
4-7: Helplessness (Spider 75)
4-G: Inner Demon? How about Inner Protag? (Magic 3 & Taratect 5)
4-8: Exposure Therapy (Spider 76 & Apex 6)
4-H: Understanding (Apex 7)
4-9: Allergic Reaction (Spider 77)
4-I: Complaint (Taratect 6)
4-10: Listening (Spider 78)
4-J: Flaws (Apex 8)
4-11: Fine Tuning (Spider 79)
4-K: Casualty (Puppet 1)
4-12: Preparation (Spider 80)
4-L: Trial (Apex 9)
4-13: Hiiro vs Mother (Spider 81)
4-M: Differences (Taratect 7)
4-14: Going Forward (Spider 82 & Apex 10)
4-N: Trade Deal with Ohts (Vampire 5)
Chapter 5: Cause - Keren County's Angel or Devil?
5-1: Bloody Interference (Butler 3 & Spider 83 / Magic 3)
5-A: 1* out of 25, Found (Wyrm 15)
5-2: Moving In (Vampire 6 & Spider 84 / Magic 4)
5-B: Who else knows? (Elf 3)
5-3: Pest Control (Spider 85 / Magic 5)
5-C: Unexpected Curveball (Pope 3)
5-4: Back to School (Spider 86 / Magic 6)
5-D: Vampire (Vampire 7)
5-5: You Guys Again? (Adventurer 3 & Spider 87 / Magic 7)
5-E: Mixed Signals (Master)
5-6: My Worst Nightmare (Spider 88 / Magic 8)
5-F: [I have no idea what to title this with] (Apex 11)
5-7: One Step Forward, Two Steps Back (Spider 89 / Magic 9)
5-G: 'Friendly' Visit (Vampire 8)
5-8: Spider Slugger
5-H: Weapon Creation
5-9: Here Comes Trouble
5-I: Unwelcomed 'Guest'
5-10: Caution Advised
5-11: Beginning of Snowfall and Downfall
5-12: War Prep
5-M: Paradigm Shift
5-14: Interu vs Ariel
5-N: The Talk
5-15: Arachne
5-O: Shattered

5-13: The Big Day

22 4 6
Cryo1284 tarafından

Interu: (Sometimes, you just gotta take your time to compose yourself.

But time doesn't wait for anyone, and it never feels like you have enough time.

Well, I suppose it's partially my fault for procrastinating until it's too late.

But like...I just couldn't, y'know?

So anyway, winter went by like a blur, like I was detached from reality for a while.

Though I do remember getting [Charity], another Ruler Skill, and the Title gave me [Miracle Magic LV10] and [Sacrifice].

I mean, I never expect anything in return because I...don't generally think anyone would ever be nice to me in the first place.

So does it really count as charity?

And it feels like a joke in poor taste, right after I started a war and all that.

Regardless, the deadline is here.

Spring came, snow melted, and confirmation of movement from the Ohts alliance towards us.

...

I killed the Elves and destroyed their base, should at least delay whatever plans they have.

And I asked Arapa to watch over the town.

Though his lack of a response gave me pause.

But I just can't take anymore concerns.

My head feels light enough as it is.

So I left town before I could think about it further.

I am just gonna feel bad about not knowing what to do, and feel like a failure because of that.

Though isn't avoiding confronting that problem being cowardly-No, stop.

Don't, not now, it doesn't help.

Yes, I am trash, so don't bother.

And in my constant attempt to keep my mind off things, I ended up arriving late to the party.

...Did I seriously just call it a party?)

Majikku 7: Set is ready.

Majikku 8: Recording is ready.

Majikku 9: Alright, 3, 2, 1, and action!

Majikku 2: Welcome to Spider News.

Majikku 3: And the breaking news of today is a war.

Majikku 2: Indeed, let's see what our reporters there have to say about it.

Majikku 3: If you would, Majikku 4.

Majikku 4: Thank you Majikku 3.

As you can see behind me, the armies are already at it.

Squadrons fall as their defence is pierced.

And the special forces are the ones doing the most damage as they use various tricks to open up the enemy.

Majikku 2: Wow really?

Majikku 4: Yeah, take a closer look.

That squad over there was using a large Monster to charge through the enemy.

That other squad over there froze the ground under their enemy, slipping them up.

Majikku 3: Interesting, let's see what our expert has to say on the matter.

If you would, Majikku 5.

Majikku 5: Thank you Majikku 3.

Ideally, elite forces should engage other elite forces, to keep each other in check and direct their power away from their more vulnerable allies.

As for the overall war, both sides seem pretty even at the moment, hard to say who will win.

And that's all for now, back to you.

Majikku 3: Thank you, Majikku 4 and 5.

Majikku 2: That's quite the intense battle they got there.

Majikku 3: Indeed, may the better side win.

Majikku 2: Now onto the weather.

Majikku 3: If you would, Majikki 6.

Majikki 6: Thank you Majikki 3.

We got clear skies today, with average temperature and above average humidity.

It's the beginning of spring afterall.

But with all the bloodshed from this war you should probably expect a storm of blood as well.

Majikku 3: Mm, thank you Majikku 6.

Majikku 2: Looks like we better be packing raincoats for today.

Majikku 3: Hopefully the blood stains won't linger.

Majikku 2: And we have more news to cover, after a short break that is.

Majikku 9: And cut!

Interu: (...Ignoring them, now let's see.

The battle is taking place across a grassy plain, though most of it has already been ruined by the battle..

Frontlines are composed of squads, with shielders in front to block incoming projectiles, spearers right behind them fend off anyone who gets too close, mages and archers at the back shooting projectiles at the enemy, and some other mages are dedicated to supporting with Buffs.

That's the average setup for a squad it seems, and like the Majikkus mentioned, there are specialised units as well.

Like [Earth Magic] squads to shape the terrain to their side's advantage while trying to undermine the efforts of the same type of squads on the other side.

It's interesting to say the least, how warfare works here and all.

...Nai wa, it's not working.

Not that avoiding thinking will actually solve the situation, I am just delaying the inevitable.)

So what is your plan, Majikku 1?

Majikku 1: Fire an overwhelming attack to do a number on their, well, numbers and scare them off.

Interu: ...Um, can't we just scare them off with a show of power and not kill a bunch of them?

Majikku 1: And if they call your bluff?

Interu: Well, ain't we obligated to do that first anyway?

Majikku 1: Can you stand to be the centre of attention of an entire battlefield?

Interu: !...That's not fair.

Majikku 1: And besides, look closely, in the backline of both sides are a bunch of mages using [Cooperation] to cast the highest tier of Spells.

This is what I mean by them calling your bluff, with an army of that size and power like that they might just think they have a chance against you if you merely show off.

Interu: ...How about we just support Sariella with that [Miracle Magic] we got recently?

Majikku 1: Which would only drag the fight out.

Just kill some to scare them off now, instead of letting things escalate further.

Interu: ...Nai wa, fine.

But I am still gonna complain about it.

Majikku 1: Disappointment is a given with reality, satisfaction is a luxury.

Interu: Don't remind me.

(So from the forest where I was hiding, me and my [Multi-Minds] cast [Black Bomb], injecting as much Mana into it as we could manage.

Then...it was launched towards the frontline of the enemy side.

While I chose the area with the least density of people, it doesn't change what happened to them.

The black spherical mass touched down on the ground, exploding into a bigger black sphere behind fading away.

Most of the affected area is gone, and the unlucky souls caught in it, wiped out.

Like literally, nothing is left behind.

Well, there are a few guys who were caught part way in the blast, and missing part of their bodies.

Their incomplete bodies knocked away from the area of impact, then laying on the ground with their guts showing, if not spilled out already.

The battlefield falls silent, as my LV increases by quite a lot from all the Exp.)

Majikku 2-9: M-M-M-Monster kill-kill-kill...

Interu: (...

Some soldiers on the enemy side screamed and ran for their lives.

Others soon followed their examples and did the same.

Sariella soldiers take the chance to press their advantage and chase after them.

Wait no! It's over, you don't need to...to...

Can I even talk them out of it now?

And if I tried would they start hating me because I am not on the same page as them?

That might make protecting Vampy more difficult.

And I guess if they didn't chase down the enemy, they would be able to recompose and regroup themselves to attack again.

Nai wa, wh does things have to go like this?

...Huh? Is that a kid?

T-there's a kid on the enemy side watching the battle from afar on top of a cliff!?

What the fuck?! Why?!

Who's the 'genius' that brought a kid to witness a fucking war?!

This is seriously fucked up!)

Majikku 1: What's the holdup?

Mission accomplished, time to go.

(Would have liked to get more Exp, but idk how to convince Interu to kill more people.)

Interu: There's a kid there! Look!

Majikku 1: Uh-huh, so?

Interu: Well uh-He shouldn't be here!

Majikku 1: And what are you gonna do about it?

Interu: Um...take him away...?

Majikku 1: To where? Sariella?

What about his home that is likely to be on the enemy side?

Interu: ...

Majikku 1: Don't think about it, it's pointless.

Not all problems can be solved, best we can do is avoid them entirely.

Interu: ...Nai wa, I hate reality.

Majikku 1: Same.

Interu: (As I stood there feeling defeated, I felt a distortion in spacetime behind me.

Oh crap, I think it's Kuro!

Is he here to scold me?! Maybe even kill me?!

But as I turned around while preparing Fast Travel on impulse, I was surprised by who arrived.)

Ariel: "Well well well, long time no see.

Hate to interrupt your fun, but I will be killing now.

Tee-hee."

Interu: (For some reason, the Demon Lord is speaking in Japanese in a very cutesy way unbefitting, well, a Demon Lord.

Y'know, the big bad of the story?

But that doesn't help to make the situation any less terrifying!)

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

174K 7.5K 28
❝'Cause you're my religion You're how I'm living When all my friends say I should take some space Well I can't envision, that for a minute When I'm d...
1.2M 49.1K 54
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
1M 58.1K 37
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Junghoon's ) daughter Mishel...
379K 12.3K 79
Anastasia "Asia" Monet, a 24 year old aspiring fashion designer with lots of style, class and a sharp tongue to match. She works as an assistant for...