Reincarnated in otome game bu...

By GreedRyuga

Warning : Gore, mass murderings, assassinations, tortures and inhumane actions. Read at your own risk. MC die... More

Episode 1 - Death
Episode 2 - Fairy of the Forest
Episode 3 - Manipulating An Adult
Episode 4 - King's Troubles
Episode 5 - Bloody Dream
Episode 6 - Give Me A Break!
Episode 7 - Questions & Questions
Episode 8 - Bird & Stone Plan
George Rivelet's Profile
Major Characters' Profiles
Episode 9 - First Day of Academy
Episode 10 - Failed Acts
Episode 11 - Overthinking Issues
Episode 12 - Failed Investigations
Episode 13 - Suspicious Invitation
Episode 14 - Troubles After Troubles
Episode 15 - Naughty Rouki
Official Logo
Episode 16 - Troubles & Struggles
Episode 17 - Messed Up
Episode 18 - Personal Matters
Episode 20 - Young Vigilantes
Episode 21 - Disciplinary Session
Episode 22 - Secret Weapon
Episode 23 - Weapon from Another World

Episode 19 - Treats for Treatments

240 8 8
By GreedRyuga

The brown haired boy immediately ran toward the boy while holding the sword in his hands. The boy couldn't react fast and saw stand still. Brown hair boy smiles at this.

Issac : Got you!

Brown hair boy planned to strike the boy with the sword in his hands. But his plan was interrupted and he fell down to the ground suddenly.

Issac : Eh?

The brown hair boy's face met the ground directly. The pain makes brown hair boy lose connection with the reality for some seconds. When he lifted his face and planned to stand up, he saw the boy pointing the sword to his face.

Issac : ???

The referee raises his right hand

Cater : Duel ended! George Rivelet wins!

Issac : Ehh???

Everyone : Ehh!!

Including brown hair boy, every student was shocked and confused. The boy took back the sword and unsheathed it. He squads and gets close to brown haired boy who is still in confusion. The boy started talking

George : Now, I won. Do me a favour and don't do this again ever.

Brown hair boy looks at the boy with confusion. The boy stood up and walked away. The whole arena was left with confusion and no sound can he hear except the boy's footsteps which led to the gate. After seconds, the boy was gone. And then, students start talking

Boy A : What just happened?

Boy B : I don't know. All I saw was the President tripping and falling. And then, he pointed his sword at him. That's all.

Boy A : What the hell! Did he cheat?

Boy C : That's not possible. Tr.Carter was the referee. There's no way he would let the cheating happen.

Boy D : But still it was nonsense! Why must the President lose to some edgy nerd by just tripping and fall? That's unacceptable!

Boy E : But Carter declared the winner already. It can't be changed.

Meanwhile in Student Council group

Arnold : That's kind of shocking to see that Issac loses to George just because of tripping.

Antony : It's unbelievable. I've never expected the fight to end like this.

Alyssa : Yeah.... it's unbelievable.... that he beat Issac.

The other two looked at the girl and couldn't believe what they heard

Antony : What?

Alyssa : Can't you see it? Issac was one of the talented manipulators. He never let down his guards especially when he's on the hunt. But that George boy.... he easily slipped away from Issac without doing anything at all. He just faces everything and wins all the time.

Arnold : Now you said that.... he really does nothing but still win.

Antony : Yeah, I noticed now. He never ran away but he won by any means.

Alyssa : He's like a small puddle. Everyone thought that was just a puddle form from the rain. But actually have the deep that nothing could be reached and nothing could be used to measure.

Antony : That's deep.

Alyssa : I've never thought that he was that interesting and mysterious. Now I saw it, I want to see more. I want to see more of his actions. I want to see how much he was beyond our expectations. I want to see his true face. I wonder what kind of things he was hiding under that cute face.

Antony : Does that mean, you like him?

The girl turned her face at the boy with a confused expression

Alyssa : Huh?

*An Hour Later*

(At the Student Council Room)

Brown hair boy took off his shoes and looked at the heels. The trio carefully looked at the heels along with brown hair boy. Then, they noticed the tiny damaged point at the left shoe's heel.

Issac : I see. That's what he did.

Trio confused

Antony : What he done?

Issac : Did you see the damage here?

Brown hair boy point to the damaged heel

Antony : Yes, but how? The ground might be rough concrete but there's no stray rocks or prickles. How would your shoe get damaged?

Issac : When I was running to him, I felt something hit my left heel. Not like I was mis-stepped. It's something that forces my left heel to make me lose the balance.

Antony : You mean, the ground was animating?

Issac : Nah, only one part of it. Or maybe the whole ground was.

Antony : That's not possible. The ground was nonliving. It couldn't move..... unless...

He realized something while talking back. Brown hair boy nod

Issac : Yea, unless someone controls it to.

The trio shocked

Antony : Are you saying that George controls the ground and makes you trip? That's impossible. He might be the earth attribute user but there's no mage who could control the elements from the surroundings.

Issac : It could be that he's the first one who was able to do that.

Antony : Still... I didn't see him using the crest circle. Even if he could control the ground, there's no way he could do that without crest circles.

Issac : Yea, that's what I'm thinking about. How could he do that?

Arnold : Seems George boy was more mysterious than we thought. We're underestimating him. He must actually be some important person like Issac said. That must be the reason why he wants to stay in a low profile.

Alyssa : But someone with that much strength was abnormal. Why did he come here? What are his intentions? Who actually is he? Why did he stay like this?

Issac : I don't know a thing about him but.... we'll find the answer by ourselves. If I'm not wrong, he could be a special agent of the King who comes here for some secret missions.

Antony : Wasn't that too much fantasy?

The brown haired boy ignored the response and continued talking.

Issac : Whatever he does or whoever he is.... he's our friend. We must help him even if he doesn't need us.

Antony : When did he become our friend?

The brown hair boy ignored the response again and continued talking.

Issac : He will do our best. We must expose him no matter what.

Antony : Huh?

Issac : Failure was not an option when all of the Student Council members worked together. Got it, my friends?

The brown haired boy looked at the trio with passionate eyes.

Arnold : Gotcha.

Alyssa : Got it.

The duo nod while the other one rubbing his head in confusion.

Antony : *sigh* (These guys don't have common sense at all)

______________________________________

(At The Boy's Room)

Cecelia : I'm looking forward to seeing George's actions but I'm glad that he won without getting hurt.

Charlotte : But no one would appreciate that win.

Cecelia : He won the fight. That's all that matters.

Albert : Charlotte is right. That was an unmanly win. Even if he wins the war, he still loses the battle. Many students would start hating him for that reason alone. Other noble students might start picking a fight with him too.

Wil : Still, I'm really surprised by the sudden tables turning. George must be really lucky to win two duels without having to fight at all. Don't you agree, huh?

The group of students looked at the boy who was standing and looking at them with pan face.

George : Why you guys here again?

Wil : We're grateful for your winnings. Aren't you glad for that?

George : Not after I got to know that hundreds of students are gonna hate me for no reason.

Wil : Come-on, don't be edgy. Smile a bit. You're cute when you smile.

George : Are you homosexual?

Wil : Only with you.

George : .....

Wil : Just kidding.

George : I don't like that joke.

Wil : Anyway, what are you gonna treat us?

George : Treat for what?

Wil : Your winning. To celebrate it.

George : Do I have to remind you that I'm a peasant?

Wil : Don't worry, it won't cost that much. I know the teashop with fair prices.

George : Ain't you a noble?

Wil : I'm middle class actually. I'm not picky when it comes to food. Anything that tastes fair and fills my belly would be acknowledged as the good food.

George : But I didn't ask that.

Charlotte : I didn't get much chances to eat sweets. Mother told me to not eat them at any cost. But I like them. I don't mind the shop being normal. Only tastes matter.

Albert : I'm fine with anything.

Cecelia : I'm a peasant too and I like sweets.

Wil : Then it was decided that George was going to treat us at the teashop.

Cecelia : Yay!

Wil : Now, let's go guys. We have to get back before dark.

Cecelia : Let's go!

The group of students happily walked out from the room while the boy was left in the room alone and the stand still

George : (But what about my opinion?)

Kuragari : It's your opinion. So it doesn't matter.

George : (Shut up, old man)

Kuragari : Haha... come on, George. Treat them sweets.

George : (Ain't they expensive?)

Kuragari : A little but you shouldn't care about the price when you go out with friends.

George : (But still....)

Kuragari : I know what you're thinking. You're afraid that they might be attached to you, right?

George : Yea.

Kuragari : And what you failed to notice was.... they're already attached to you.

George : ....

Kuragari : Remember their profiles? They're not the kind of kids who would gladly accept the treatment from someone. They are nobles and yet still eager to eat sweets that you would pay for. You know why?

George : Hmm?

Kuragari : Cause they think of you as their close friend. It's hard to get friends with our way of life but you still got them. That means they're able to accept you and love you the way you are. In other words, they're real friends.

George : ....

Kuragari : I know that you didn't have much friends in your childhood, boy, except her. But now, you have four close friends who really care about you. Cherish them, boy. Getting close friends in person wasn't easy. Just look at me. I lost many friends because of my job. And my coworkers, the only people that I've left, bullies me and even sent me to another world. Treat them best when you have a chance to. Tomorrow was unknown. You know that best, boy.

The boy stands still and thinks for a few seconds. Then, he walked out from the room immediately and followed after the group of his friends.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

279K 12.7K 43
A cold cynic dies after angering the goddess of love only to be reincarnated as a male capture target in a fantasy otome game (dating sim) with the a...
33.4K 1.3K 28
Inure: (v.) To accustom to accept something undesirable, evil, or painful. An other worldly girl is reincarnated as Queen Estella de Royalis, the vil...
3K 139 18
I was the accountant in my father's gang, always getting caught up in his shady business. When the feud between his and another gang finally ended, m...
107K 6.5K 21
Before dying an embarrassing death, I read a cringey and super cliché manhwa titled: "Elizabeth's Harem." Aside from it being cringe and cliché, the...