Babygirl (SEQUEL to Fuckboy...

renelwood által

"Fuck, Evan," Draco groaned, tilting his head back. He looked back down at her, his eyes darting from her eye... Több

trailer.
author's note.
prologue.
1. seventh year.
2. red.
3. pulse points.
4. daydream.
5. sugar rush.
6. royalty.
7. snitch.
8. bloodsucker.
9. rightful damnation.
10. pillow talk.
11. revelation.
12. trust fall.
13. mudblood.
14. hell raiser.
15. sex ed.
16. cold war.
17. rebellious streak.
18. fatal flaw.
19. masochism.
21. merry and bright.
22. fantasy.
23. divine.
24. rock cakes and serenephobia.
25. devilish.

20. mine.

732 20 35
renelwood által

Draco had not yet earned Evan's first kiss—but she gave it to him anyway.

"Mmmm," Draco whimpered on her lips, gripping her face with hungry hands. He exploded, tasting her on his tongue. "Mmm!"

Evan gasped on his mouth, enveloping his lips in hers. Draco erupted, kissing her with a wild detonation of charged heat. He moved his lips on hers feverishly, not able to get enough, his heart flatlining as it set in that he was actually kissing her at last.

Her lips were soft yet frenzied against his, desperate yet gentle. He sucked on her bottom lip, his brain flooding with ecstasy. He knew it would be good, to kiss her. But he hadn't expected to be brought to the brink of tears by it, his eyes welling up behind his closed lids.

He always knew what it would mean, to kiss her. It would mean that he was forever bound to her—by something much more important than yearning or sex or physical need. The knowledge that she had never before gifted anyone else this honor made him move his hips against hers again, making carnal love to her as he gave her her first real kiss.

Draco gripped her chin, holding her mouth to his desperately. Evan moaned on his lips. He pulled her mouth open, slipping his tongue inside. She grasped at his back, frantic as he licked gently on the roof of her mouth. She ran her hands up through his hair, hooking her legs more firmly around his waist. Draco moaned and gasped and whimpered on her mouth, sliding himself in and out of her. Her tongue lapped at his, her hips rising off the mattress to meet his cock.

Evan sucked on his bottom lip, bitting it gently. Draco shattered, quickening his thrusts as she kissed him raw. He rolled his body into hers, grinding between her legs and soon, thrusting in and out of her harshly.

Draco continued his relentless, punishing movements, keeping his chest close to hers as he pumped himself in and out. He shuddered, the realization striking him of exactly where he was, exactly what he was doing, exactly who's pussy he was fucking. His virginity laid in tatters on the floor, Evan's pussy sucking him in over and over again. He picked up speed.

"Ohhhh. . ." he moaned. "Ohhhhh . . . F-F-Fuck! Evan! UGHH!"

He started to perfect a brutal rhythm, grasping the back of her head and fucking the goddamn daylights out her. He let it all go between her legs, forgetting his father, forgetting his years of torment—forgetting his own fucking name as she showed him an entire new world of pleasure he had never even tasted before. He scrambled up to her lips and kissed her savagely, ravaging her in her entirety.

"Draco," Evan whimpered in warning, coming up for air. Draco fucked her hard, grinding her into his mattress and taking out years of agonizing yearning on her pussy, the memory of it driving him to utter madness.

"Mine," he growled possessively, panting as he grappled for her hips, holding them in his palms as he crashed between them. He watched her pussy shudder up and down his shaft, overcome with dark, carnal lust. He called out, roaring in a loud moan and fucking himself into her in a brutal, wet thrust.

"Mmmm!" Evan moaned, frantically crashing her lips back to his. Draco groaned ravenously on her tongue, gripping both her hips thrusting his cock violently into her. He was pushing her body back and forth into his mattress, grinding himself down to the hilt, going batshit wild between her legs.

Evan dug her nails into his neck hard enough to draw blood. Draco bit on her bottom lip, destroying her with his cock. He fucked her with renewed hunger, determined to make her shudder and explode around his shaft.

"Ughhh!" he roared out, grasping her hips and holding them steady so he could fuck her more fully. He held them up off the mattress and fucked the shit out of them.

Moments later, Evan's legs started to quiver around his hips. He rolled his hips into her quickly, her body jerking up and down, her head pushing back and forth across his pillow as he fucked her into his mattress with wild desperation, as if it were his last night alive. "Draco . . . I'm gonna . . . you're . . . "

Draco clapped his body over and over against Evan's, his cock squelching in her soaked pussy and his brain exploding. He couldn't stop moaning and groaning, whimpering and roaring in violent ecstasy.

". . . you're gonna make me cum."

Draco froze in shock for only a second, looking down at Evangeline and releasing a shuddering breath. Then he continued his relentless thrusts, plunging deep inside of her and grinding himself down to the very base. He exploded in pleasure, biting down on her bottom lip.

"Please," he whimpered out in agony, not slowing his thrusts for even a fucking moment. Nothing in the world could have possessed him to stop—he was lost between her legs. "Please."

Evan nodded, her face screwing up. He felt her walls shudder around his shaft, contracting as it prepared to cum around it. Every thought left Draco's head except for the desire to please Evan, to satisfy her—nothing was more important in the world than to do her every bidding, to give her whatever she wanted. He needed to bring her to the brink and beckon her over it. He tilted his thrusts upwards, drowning in her soft, sticky wetness.

"Let me take you there," he begged, wanting to send her directly to satan's doorstep. "Oh fuck, please Evan."

Evan was gasping, gripping onto his neck and trembling. Her legs quivered as he went mad on top of her, thrusting himself deep inside her body with steady speed.

"Mmmmm!" she moaned out desperately, shredding his upper back with her nails. She grasped his body as it jerked back and forth on top of her.

"Look at me," Draco demanded, because he wanted to physically watch her fall over the edge. He wanted to see her eyes roll back. Evan met his eye contact, and he gazed down at her, furrowing his brow in sexual agony. "Show me you're mine."

Evan nodded frantically, her face screwing up. And there was that clenching again, that pulsating of her walls that Draco knew meant she was about to cum underneath him. He gripped the back of her thighs and pulled them around himself tighter. He was at the threshold of pleasure—it was everywhere on his body. His mind exploded in bliss, his cock was throbbing as it prepared to explode, and her hands were leaving a trail of fire on his upper back.

Evan was going to cum. His babygirl was going to fucking cum for him—he could literally feel it. She was gasping and arching her back and her moans were becoming more high pitched, her body tensing up as he pumped his cock in and out of it.

"Draco . . . please. . ." Evan gasped. Draco picked up speed as she gripped hard onto his back. She lifted her hips to meet his cock, panting hard in his face.

"Fuck!" he called out, because she was lifting her hips and it was shoving him into her pussy at a tighter angle. "I'm gonna make you cum Evan," he vowed. "Let me make you cum. Give it to me."

He wanted to steal her first orgasm—he fucking needed it.

"I'm . . . going to . . . I want to," Evan moaned, barely able to form the words. Draco released a choked sound of absolute bliss. She wanted to cum. And instead of being in pain, Evan was shaking underneath him, she was shuddering around his cock, she was choking on the air, her eyes were rolling back . . .

"Cum for me."

"DRACO!!!"

Draco watched, his world ending, as Evangeline orgasmed in his grasp. "FUCK!" he called out, fucking her harder through the whole-body convulsion.

She was moaning in a way that Draco had never heard her moan before—releasing loud, cracking exclamations of release, her head thrown back as her entire body erupted, jerking and trembling underneath him. Her pussy contracted around his cock, squeezing it over and over.

"Yes," he whimpered, watching her fall apart. "Oh god, yes." He held the arch of her back off of the mattress as she writhed underneath him.

She dragged her nails down his back, shrieking and moaning his name, over and over again, and . . . oh god, he couldn't stand it.

"Evan, I'm gonna cum in you," he said frantically, the sight of her cumming at his command drawing his own orgasm out by force. "I can't—. . . I'm gonna cum!"

"Mmmm!" Evan exploded in a cracked, aching moan.

"I'm gonna fucking cum in you," Draco warned in a low gasp, fucking the living shit out her ravaged pussy.

"Please," Evan begged in a desperate whine. "Please."

At this, Draco lashed out, gripping hard onto her throat as an electric current shot through his body. Evan moaned and gasped with reckless abandon as he fucked her pussy relentlessly, soon detonating inside of it.

"EVAN!" he screamed as the orgasm stopped his heart. "UGHHH!" he roared, unable to speak or breathe or think, helpless against the catatonic shock wave of pleasure that was exploding from his cock, straight into her. He spewed out profanity, whimpered in exquisite agony, moaned her name over and over again. He dug his nails into her hips and dragged them down her thighs, nearly breaking through her skin as he held onto her. He gave her every single goddamn part of himself—his mind, body, and soul. Evan grew soaked with a thick load of his cum, filled up to the brim.

"Oh, fuck," Evan whimpered. Draco nearly blacked out. He was gasping and groaning and choking and shaking so hard, waves of pleasure still ripping through him as he plunged in and out of her, swimming in his own sticky explosion. The orgasm didn't want to end, it just kept ripping through him until finally, it ebbed, replaced by tingles and heat.

And goddamn, Evan liked it when he cummed for her. He discovered this quite quickly.

He was still thrusting in and out of her, not willing or able to stop or even slow down, and she soon orgasmed around him all over again.

"Fuuuck!" she called out, her head rolling to the side and pressing down hard into his pillow. This orgasm was the same as the first, with the clenching and the shaking and the contracting, the shrieking of his name and the whimpering desperation. Draco stared down at her, dumbstruck that she was falling apart all over again.

"Oh fuck yes," he whimpered in utter shock, claiming a second orgasm from her very picky pussy.

When she finished again, Evan opened her eyes and looked up at him. Draco was still fucking her, as he couldn't find it in himself to stop. It wasn't over—he needed more. He was fucking her more gently now, sliding in and out of her, letting her walls massage his aching shaft.

"Oh my god," Draco said, completely stunned and wide eyed.

"Draco. . .!" she suddenly gasped as he kept sliding his cock into her. "Again . . .!"

"You're gonna cum again?" Draco asked in blatant admiration. He was only hoping for one. She was gonna give him three?

Evan nodded, tensing up again.

"It's . . . your cum . . . I . . . AH!" She was orgasming around his cock again, digging her nails into his back again. She gave him fresh convulsions and found god in his arms once more.

Draco let out a string of profanity at the realization that Evan had a cum kink.

"Oh, you're fucking amazing," he gasped, making love to her through her third orgasm. "So fucking incredible . . ." he said, a mad chuckle bubbling in his throat. He placed a hand flat across her lower abdomen, holding her steady for his hips to roll into hers. "One more," he said with sinful greed. "Give me one more."

"I . . . can't . . . I. . ."

"Oh, fucking look at you," Draco moaned, looking down at her, watching himself slide in and out. He had literally exploded inside of her. The spot between her legs was covered in foamy, sticky cum, dripping out onto the mattress.  "One more, fuck I need one more," he begged shamelessly. He looked up into her swollen eyes. "You like my cum, babygirl? Let me fuck it into you."

"Draco . . . oh god . . . yes—Draco!"

"Fuuuuuck!" Draco roared as she orgasmed a fourth time, bucking his hips against hers.

Once he slowed against her—and she was finally finished cumming for him, too exhausted for more—Draco held himself with arms that had turned completely limp, hovering over her sweaty face. Evan gripped hard onto his waist, trailing her hands up his sweaty lower back.

The first thing Draco said, as he stared down at her in stunned reverence, was, "I'm keeping you."

He looked down at Evan, eyes wide. She was panting, frozen as he poured out a blatant promise of forever.

"I'm keeping you—I don't give a fuck what you say," Draco repeated frantically.

And even though she was struggling to catch her breath, panting and sweating and looking so completely wrecked, Evan used a final burst of energy to lunge up and kiss him.

Draco took her face in his hands, kissing her with savage intensity. Evan wrapped her arms around his neck, shuddering against his lips.

"Mine," Evan panted when they parted. Draco rested his forehead on hers, nodding in enthusiastic agreement and swallowing hard. There was no better person to belong to, nor a better cause to fight for. She owned him—by divine right.

When Draco leaned up, he gazed at her, watching as her breathing slowed and her eyes drooped in exhaustion. He stayed there for a good long while, as he couldn't bring himself to disconnect from her body, or even look away.

"It's . . . gonna hurt a little bit. . ." Draco said gently, minutes later, grabbing onto her hips. Evan looked at him in sleepy confusion, but when he started to slide out of her, she understood. She started to wince and hiss at the pain, the release of tension and pressure. "Sh sh sh . . ." he cooed comfortingly. "I got you, darling," he murmured, holding her steady.

She winced hard at the last inch, but then she relaxed, her head lulling back onto his pillow. Her lips were quirked in a soft, sleepy smile.

But Draco, on the other hand, was having an absolute heart attack.

"You're bleeding," he said shakily, unable to keep the horror out of his voice.

Evan opened her eyes and started to look down, but Draco immediately lifted her chin back up, not wanting her to look. The area between her legs was covered in splotches of red.

Draco nearly died of shame, his eyes stinging as he looked down at how savagely he had fucked her. He didn't mean to hurt her.

Guilt washed over him and he hurriedly rose from the bed, retrieving a towel from his trunk. He wiped off the smudges of blood from the inside of her upper thighs. Evan took the towel from him, holding it between her legs and rolling over onto her side to face him.

"I should take you to the hospital wing," Draco said, terrified.

"Don't," Evan growled. Draco looked up, his eyes widening at the severe look on her face. He swallowed. "Don't you dare."

"What?" he asked in horror.

"Don't you dare feel bad."

"Evan—" Draco said, shaking his head in objection.

She sat up so fast, and lunged at Draco so suddenly, he barely had time to react before she had suddenly thrown her arms around him and was kissing him again. It was a somewhat angry kiss, heated and intentional. Draco grabbed her waist, letting out a sound of pleasurable surprise then melting in her embrace.

"You," Evan said when they parted, looking Draco dead in his eyes, his face between her palms. "Are the best thing I have ever fucking had."

- - -

Draco never realized before, how powerful words could truly be.

Within the next few minutes, her words and their meaning sank in and he calmed down, no longer feeling like he used her or hurt her, or did something wrong. This absolution was solidified by how utterly and irrevocably happy Evangeline was.

They were tangled under his comforter, naked, her leg thrown over both of his and her cheek on his chest.

"I still think you should see Madam Pomphrey," he said gently, grazing the back of his fingers down her spine, caressing her with softness to make up for his erotic violence.

"Hell no," Evan replied with a chuckle.

"But you were bleeding—"

Evan interupted Draco by sitting up, propping up on an elbow to look down at him. He was caught off guard by how incredible she looked, messy haired and glowy and flushed. He continued tracing his soft touch up and down her arm, admiring her as a goddess from above.

"You know," she said with a smirk, "I am a woman. That's been known to happen."

It took Draco a moment to understand, but when he caught on, he was chuckling.

"Fair point."

"Besides," she said, leaning in to kiss him. Draco nearly went frantic, gripping onto her shoulder to hold her to his lips, but she gave him a singular soft kiss before she was laying back down again. Draco groaned in outrage at the absense of her lips on his. Evan chuckled. "I figured the blood and gore would turn you on."

"Asshole," Draco chuckled. "It's not funny, E," he then protested. He reached his fingers up and raked her hair back from her temple. "If I hurt you—"

"Did that look like pain?" Evan flirted, giving him another soft kiss, sliding her lips onto his.

"Mmm," he sighed, shivering at the remembrance of what they just fucking did—what he just did to her. "No."

"Then stop feeling sorry, and bask in the afterglow with me," Evan said, leaning over him with both hands next to his face. Draco lunged up and captured her lips, holding onto the back of her neck and pulling her back down.

"Fine," he whispered on her lips, accepting defeat. He supposed he could get the fuck over it, but only since she asked so nicely.

"Good boy," Evan cooed pouting at him, an inch from his face.

"God, you drive me crazy. You know that?" Draco asked with a chuckle. He had gone quite delirious, really.

Evan threw her leg over his and straddled him, pressing her naked body up against him as she sat on his lap. Draco shivered so goddamn hard, grasping the side of her face.

"Mm . . . that's dangerous," he said on her mouth, because god, was she trying to get fucked? Again?

"I'm attracted to the danger," Evan whispered, placing her pointer finger under his chin and lifting it up. Draco melted when she gave him a silky smooth kiss, her tongue just barely poking out to graze his bottom lip.

"I'll never get used to it," Draco said. "Kissing you."

Evan leaned in again, and suddenly, Draco had been given the honor of kissing her again, this time with her smiling on his mouth.

Soon, Draco had forgotten about how he made her bleed, because she was gazing at him across the pillow, looking so giddy and happy and blushed and sleepy. He was realizing that he was going to get to sleep beside her that night, and then realized that—for the next two weeks—he would get to be with her every moment. It made the guilt and anxiety simmer away without a single trace.

He returned to normal—or as normal as he could be after a virginity loss such as that.

"You know, I get why Blaise cried now," Draco teased, smirking at his babygirl. She giggled and nudged his arm playfully.

"That's not appropriate pillow talk, D."

Draco completely and irreversibly melted. He couldn't remember a time when that nickname had ever been used on him. He had gotten the works from their other Slytherin friends: Dray, Drake, and the like. He never much cared for any of them.

But he adored this one, and the shy smile she wore as she said it.

"Well, I am inexperienced at it," he said, refocusing on their conversation. Evan laughed. "But really, I fucking get it. You're to die for."

He wrapped his arms around her, holding her in close. She cuddled up against him, wrapping her arms around his neck in a quite sleepy hug. Her neck was right next to his mouth, so he sucked on it heatedly, biting and bruising and giving her a hickey.

"Hmmm," Evan sighed. He kissed softly down her neck again, trailing fire across her skin. He was growing quite tired. He looked at the clock, not having any idea what time it was—night or day, he didn't have any idea. Draco caught a glimpse at the clock over Evan's head and almost busted out laughing.

"Happy Christmas," he said to Evan, his voice so happy and excited that it didn't sound much like his own.

Evan blinked in surprise, then laughed. She leaned in, pressing her soft lips into his cheek. "Happy Christmas, Draco."

"Hmmm," he sighed, letting his eyes close. "I'll unwrap you again tomorrow. Best goddamn Christmas present . . ."

"I'm never leaving this bed, am I?"

"No," he said immediately. "Although, we could use your bed next time, for some variety."

"Or fuck in Theo's bed. He'd love that."

"Hell no. I know the kind of depravity he's had in that bed," Draco chuckled. Evan giggled and he relaxed into his pillow, closing his eyes again.

There was pause. Draco knew they were both about to pass the fuck out.

"Draco?" Evan whispered suddenly. When he opened his eyes, she was gazing at him across the pillowcase.

"Hm?" he asked, smiling dreamily at her through the darkness.

"You better catch me."

Olvasás folytatása

You'll Also Like

1.5M 39.5K 72
Y/n L/n was a quiet girl, she liked to keep her circle small. She came from a wealthy family. Her parents were both Slytherin, so naturally she was s...
[A Bet] <3 által

Romantikus

108K 2.3K 38
-Female OC X Draco Malfoy -Smut included -IN NEED OF SEVERE EDITING - - "Why do you cry over me, Michelle?" He stepped closer "Why do you think? Are...
362K 6.4K 17
**MATURE CONTENT** (Smut alert!) She felt herself lean back into him and he didn't move. "You've been avoiding me, Granger, I've missed you," he told...
1.7M 37K 53
His hands gripped her waist, and his head fit perfectly in the crook of her neck. She leaned back into his chest, a small smile spreading across her...