Until my last breath

By E4tgtegerc

The story of the one and only Rita Bianchi. The 17 year old F1 who's only focused on making her name big even... More

0
1
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33

2

449 4 0
By E4tgtegerc

I am so out of breath as i get out of my car. I won the championship again.

As soon as I take my helmet off i see Arthur running straight at me with open arms, sweeping me off my feet. I scream still struggling to find the words and breathe. As soon as i feel the ground underneath me again. I feel the whole team running at me.
"THREE?!" Arthur shakes me.
The tears start forming in my eyes. But then it all ends shortly when i am brought to do the post interviews. God i hate them, i hate them so muchhh.

- HOWD YOU FEEL AFTER YOU SECURED YOUR POINTS FOR THE TITLE FOR THE 3RD TIME IN YOUR CAREER.

      How'd you think i feel...Jesus

- Well i feel great and I'm so beyond excited and thankful to be here doing the thing i love the most with a great team.

-WHOD YOU LIKE TO DEDICATE THIS WIN TO?

-my mom who's hopefully watching me and everyone who supported me and showed me love whenever i needed any kind of motivation or reassurance . My uncle who made me fall in love with the sport . id specially dedicate this win to my team who worked none stop to get here today.

-DO YOU THINK THIS WIN WILL GET YOU INTO F1

               God i wish

- Its any drivers dream to be in f1. Well, I already won my 3 titles in all competitions as a rookie, there's nothing left for me to do. However, i think that many managers and people on the media would see me a bit too young for such a position but I'm here for more challenges and I'll work till i get there i know how much dedication it takes and i'm more than ready to fight through it. But for now I still have a race left and I'm not counting on dropping any points.

-HOWD YOU DEAL WITH CRITICISM ON SOCIAL MEDIA

- I dont really care. At the end of the day I'm doing this for me as something I'm passionate about . And if anything, criticism motivates and pushes me to reach my full potential. Id be lying if i say it doesn't annoy me sometimes giving that most people criticize me for being the only girl who does what i do , some even criticize me for being "too aggressive on the track" but i know what i signed up for.

-THAT'S IT! THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR TIME AND CONGRATULATIONS ON YOUR WIN.

I just nod with a smile and leave to get changed out of my suit. As soon as I'm done i grab my phone to call my mom who left me no less than 50 voice messages.

As soon as i hit call I'm already answered with her face sticking in the camera which makes me chuckle

"REE, MY CHAMP. I MISS YOU."  She screams into the phone.

"I miss you too mumii, i really wanted to have you here with me today."

"I know , me too but you know i can't" she says with a sad tone.

I give her a sad smile in return , slightly looking down.

"Hey! No! You worked hard to get where you are , don't you let anything bother you today. Besides I'll see you tomorrow and you better have something nice planned for us for next week." My mom scolds me.

I nod to myself. "yea you're right, and don't you worry i have the full week prepared for you."

"That's my girl, now go celebrate and enjoy yourself a little."

"Hay hay captain." I smile to her.

She smiles back before she disappears again.

God i really want to go home and sleep till the afternoon. However that wasnt possible. The team insisted on celebrating in one of Barcelona's most popular clubs. Before i can even argue i find myself in my room getting ready even though i have to be up early tomorrow . Wearing a short silver glittery dress that hugged my body with black shoes, basic make up and my hair in a slick bun.

As i enter the club I can't see a thing. Saying the club is brimming would be an understatement.I can barely move .I feel lost for a second until i feel a tap on my shoulder. Its Arthur, he gives me a short hug and then leads me to where the team is hanging, the vip section. i though it would be more calm there, but for some reason it is even more crowded. However i feel a sudden rush of adrenaline i don't bother to think about it.

"THEREEE SHEE ISSS" Arthur yells as we make it to the bar. The whole team turns around and started yelling "THE CHAMPION". I can't stop the smile from growing. And we start the celebration.

As i am dancing i keep bumping into people which really throws me off. Why is it so crowded.

"Isnt this the vip section" I ask. " apparently fc barcelona celebrate their win here tonight" Arthur shrugs. "What a coincidence" i chuckle " yea i know right, but you know what, don't let it bother you and just enjoy it, after all its your day" he screams because of the loud music. I smile at him " yeah you're right"

i love Arthur, he stuck with me for as long as i can remember . I had a great year with him in f3 as my co-driver but the bond goes way back and stronger than that , he's like a brother to me, he gets me without having to explain myself and always takes care of me. "Wanna grab a drink?" I ask not feeling my legs anymore. "Thought you'd never ask" .

The whole group insisted on shots.

"Shots?" Arthur smirked at me

"You do realize I'm still just 17 don't you.'' i raise an eyebrow at him while taking a sip of my drink.

"So what you're drinking anyways." He scoffs

"There's no way you're comparing my vodka soda to actual tequila shots." I argue.

" yea yea whatever." He replies grabbing his drink.

" give it 3 more months and you'll have the ultimate drinking buddy." I assure him while giving him a small rub on the back.

"Can't wait" we both laugh making our way back.

As i dance and trying to enjoy myself without bumping into anyone i suddenly feel my whole body smashing into someone's chest...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.9K 289 41
"Who would have ever thought that a love full of secrets could end in an infinite love." From enemies to lovers and from lovers to A love full of se...
68.6K 575 58
The story where Italian model Amara Bianchi has a rather fateful yet unpleasant meeting with Spanish footballer Pablo Gavi. At first she thinks he's...
348K 4.8K 41
You are the sister of the famous football player Pedri, but sadly you live far away with your dad after your parents separation. But what happens, wh...
21K 582 33
Pedri González fanfic. Valentina takes a job in Barcelona as an assistant with a very well known football player. It's no secret how attractive and...