(DISCONTINUED) ʙɪᴛᴛᴇʀsᴡᴇᴇᴛ...

Oleh SandyFrogLegs

I DO NOT SUPPORT WILBUR SOOT Tʜᴇɪʀ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ғᴏʀ ʏᴏᴜ ɪs ʙɪᴛᴛᴇʀsᴡᴇᴇᴛ. ᴛɴᴛᴅᴜᴏ ᴠᴀᴍᴘɪʀᴇ AU ʏᴀɴᴅᴇʀᴇ ᴛɴᴛᴅᴜᴏ x ʀᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ sᴀ... Lebih Banyak

welcome
WALL OF FANART
prologue
one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
DISCONTINUED

stuff i thought of

181 4 13
Oleh SandyFrogLegs

AGAIN, HELLO
I really was thinking about just killing off his (😒) character, but I'm too busy with other things to really even continue this fic. So, I wrote the bits of the story that never made it into the chapters. THIS IS MOSTLY WHOLESOME STUFF and some sad 😋 dw, he isn't in this chapter at all

☆☆☆

"Can't believe we got symphony number nine before Jareds' death"

☆☆☆

"Let me tell you a story of a beautiful princess.." Alex stretches a hand into the air, slowly moving his hand from the left of him to the right. "And, and listen-- this is a real story, Y/N. Okay?" He crosses his arms and leans on the wall of his coffin that I lied in.

"Yes, I understand" I chuckle and nod. He nods back before continuing.

"And so.. she was such a pretty, amazing, beautiful princess. All these people were in love with her! Crazy, I know. But yeah, it's pretty true. So, all these people loved her. And it turns out, even this one (might I add, very handsome) man that was banished from the town loved her. Everyone hated him though and didn't get to know the dude, so all they saw was the scary side of him. Pretty judgy jerks, huh?" Alex laughs, trying to continue but struggling a bit. "A-And-- ah, Anyways, Y/N-- no! No, I mean the princess. Y/N, I said the princess!" He tells me.

"I know..! I know..! You said the princess!" I smile at him, reassuring him I would ignore his mistake.

He smiles back. "Okay, yes, good. So the princess, she actually ran into this handsome man one day, and I-- he professed his love for her! And you know what she said? She was all like.. uh, she said "oh my fucking goodness! Of course I love you so much you handsome, handsome man--!" an-and she was talking about me when she said that" He points to himself, "So, yeah. End of story, oh! Oh, and did you want to know this beautiful, gorgeous, pretty princesses name?"

I can't help but stare at him for a moment, admiring him. Something I would not like to admit but I couldn't help it. "Yeah, Alex. What was her name?" I ask him.

"It was Y/N! I got you! The story has been about you and me all along!" He exclaims, throwing his hands into the air.

I fake a gasp. "Oh my gosh! Really? I didn't know!" I laugh when I see his annoyed face. "I loved the story, Alex" I grin, he smiles and leans over, pulling me into a hug.

"I'm glad, my princess. Now go to bed, okay? If you're gonna care about me, then I'm gonna care about you" He presses a few small kisses to my cheek before standing up and walking to the door. "Goodnight, Y/N!" He waves to me before closing the door.

I stare up at the ceiling, my face on fire. I raise a hand to the side of my face, he kissed my cheek. I bring the small, blue, duck decorated blanket, up to my face and squeeze my eyes shut. Oh my god, no way I'm crushing on a vampire right now.

☆☆☆

"So, why do you seem so sad..?" I stare at Cellbit with worried eyes, he holds the red cloth, I had just given him, in his hand. He's unable to take his eyes off it.

"Guapito.." Cellbit whispers under his breath. He catches sight of my gaze and clears his throat, he pockets the cloth while sniffling and wiping away his tears. "R-Roier was.. a very good friend of mine" He bluntly explains. "A very.. very good friend" He adds.

"He's in a better place now.." I try my best to comfort him, but I really wasn't that good at it.

"I was the best place to him as he was the best place to me" Cellbit shakes his head at my response. "I know a vampire killed him" He blurts out. "And I know those V.H.A members can't do their jobs right. So I'll do it for them" He spins on his heel and continues his walk down the hallway of his home.

"What do you mean?" I quickly follow behind him. He opens a closet and yanks out a silver gun. "What are you gonna do with that?"

Cellbit turns to me with hatred in his eyes, of course, the hatred wasn't directed towards me, but it still scared me a bit. "I'm gonna hunt down the vampire that killed Roier"

☆☆☆

(Yn and cellbit go to the towns library to do research on vampires. She like is trying to convince him it wasn't Alex or smth)

"Look," Cellbit points to a paragraph in the book he was reading. I look up from my book and peak at the one in front of him. "First female V.H.A member is the first to kill two real vampires" He reads to me. "Her name was--"

"M/N, L/N" I stare at the name with wide eyes. How was that even possible? "N-No, that isn't possible. Cellbit," I step back. He stands up straight and worryingly steps closer. "That's my mother-- how? She.. she wasn't alive seventy years ago!" I exclaim, throwing my hands into my hair.

Cellbit picks up the book and continues reading. "There's a whole biography for her. M/N, L/N was a well known vampire hunter for around fifty years before people started speculating that she wasn't human because of her young looks, even though she should've been in her sixties. It was later revealed after she had given birth to her daughter, Y/N, L/N, that she was a vampire" After he had finished reading, he quickly lifted his head and stared at me in shock. "Does that make you a vampire?!" He shouts, dropping the book to the floor when he throws his hands in the air.

"Shh!" A librarian shushes us.

"Wha-- sorry! And, no? I don't think so? I'm not blood hungry.. I don't feel like a vampire? Maybe I'm just a human like my father?" I ramble, trying to think of an explanation for all of this.

"Maybe.." Cellbit hums. He picks up the book off the floor and flips back open to the page he was on. "The two vampires she killed.. do you know who they are?" He asks me.

"Uhh.." I walk back over and peak at the book, reading the part about the two vampires. "Some townspeople claimed to have seen the female vampire holding a bat when she had collapsed, but it had flown away by the time the V.H.A had arrived" I read to myself. My eyes stare at the words, not quite believing what I was seeing. "Alex.." I whisper.

"Who?" Cellbit questions.

"We need to go" I take the book from Cellbit's hands and start walking. "I need you to meet someone"

☆☆☆

(Cellbit finds out Alex is the one who murdered roier so he starts attacking him/trying to kill him. Schlatt cuts in on the fight to say there's a way to see roier again)

"He's not gone forever y'know" Schlatt speaks up. Cellbit and I both turn to him with a look of confusion on our faces. "Roier. He's a ghost, I mean.. Alex did eat his heart, so he can't actually rest" He crosses his arms and shrugs.

Cellbit gasps and lets go of Alex's neck. Alex immediately drops the floor and tries to regain his breath. "Do you know where he is?"

Schlatt looks around, his eyes stop on an empty corner of the room. "He's hiding. I'm not sure why, you seem to be really in love with him" He sighs and rolls his eyes.

"You can see him?" Cellbit asks.

"All ghosts can see each other, even if they hide" Schlatt replies. He glances at the corner again, he nods. "He doesn't want you to see him as a ghost because he's afraid you won't like him anymore" he tells Cellbit.

"Why would he think that?" Cellbit looks at me, then at Alex, who sat on the floor. "Did you tell him something?!" He grabs Alex by the collar and shakes him.

"AH! No! No! I don't even know who you are!" Alex raises his hands up in defense, trying his best to protect himself from Cellbit.

Cellbit drops Alex and stands back up. "I want to see him again. How do I see him again?" Cellbit pleads, stepping closer to Schlatt.

Schlatt thinks for a moment before tilting his towards the door. "I'll take you to my buddy Ted, he probably knows something about revival"

☆☆☆

(Yn and Alex are running from the town after finding yns father dead (haven't decided who shot the dude 😍) in his home)

I sat pressed against a brick wall, wincing at the pain coming from my feet. I didn't expect to have to run for so long. It was hot from the torches of the townspeople screaming and storming down the streets. Alex and I hid in an alley, hoping we wouldn't be found.

"Fuck.. fuck" Alex quietly cries out, clutching his upper arm in pain as he tries his best not to cry. "Ugh, oh my god.." He whispers to himself, he wipes his wrist over his eyes before holding his arm again. His blanket lied in his lap, I didn't even know why he had it covering him, it was so hot.

"Are you okay?" I ask him, subtly scooting closer. I sit on my knees, making me taller than Alex (who was weakly slumped against the wall). He stares up at me with pain filled eyes, they shine in the darkness. The light from the streets illuminate his whole being, making him his own beautiful. His teeth harshly bit down on his bottom lip, his own abnormality cutting his lip. "Alex?" I place a hand on his noninjured arm, shaking him gently to get his attention. "Are you okay?" I repeat to him.

"Y/N, I-I don't know if.. if I'm gonna die, or-- or something. But," His voice was shaky and his breathing was loud, heavy. He was panicking. "I want to tell you this again, I love you. I do, okay? Please don't push me away, just listen and accept the fact that I love you" He removes his bloody (from attacking that one guy that swung a dagger at him) hand from his arm and places it on my shoulder. "I love you" He confesses.

I didn't quite know how to respond, I knew what I wanted to answer with but I didn't know how to say it. I didn't know how he'd react if I said it back. "I love you too, Alex" I nod. His teary eyes widen but he doesn't say anything. "It's kinda stupid I'm saying this now because we're about to die.. but I do. I love you" I chuckle when I see him smile.

He laughs and wipes away his tears. He raises his hand from my shoulder to my face. "Is this what boyfriends do?" He asks, giggling when I smile at him. I nod in reply. "Does that make me a boyfriend?"

"Sometimes boyfriends kiss their partners too" I tell him, this whole situation was a bit awkward since I was subtly asking him to kiss me, but I was glad he immediately understood.

He stares at me with wide eyes. "So, can I kiss you?" He asks. Once again, I nodded. He quickly throws his arms over my shoulders and leans his head closer to mine before pressing a quick kiss to my lips. He looks at my lips for a moment and then slowly looks up at my eyes. "Can I turn you into a vampire?"

"I was gonna ask. I'm not really welcome in this town anymore for siding with a vampire. So.. yeah, you can" I answer. He stares at me with pure joy.

"Let's--! Oh," He lowers his voice so the people in the street can't hear us. "Let's go..!" He quietly laughs. "Can I kiss you again?" He places both his hands on the sides of my face. After a vocal confirmation, he kisses me once more.

His elbows press against my shoulders as he leans closer and I lean back. My hands hold his wrists. He lowers one of his hands to my collarbone while he grabs one of my hands with the other. He breaks away from me and quickly bites down on the artery in my neck. His hand lets go of mine and is placed over my mouth, shutting me up before I even screamed. His hand slides off my collar bone and grabs his blanket, he bunches it up and shoves it behind me. He wasn't even able to see because of my neck being in the way, but surprisingly he was able to immediately lay me down after taking all my blood.

He retracts his vampiric teeth from my neck and he leans back. He carefully lies me down and places his blanket below my head. "Do I like.. die and then come back to life or something..?" I weakly ask him. He chuckles and wipes his sleeve across the lower half of his face, getting most the blood off his lips but some of it stays smeared on his skin.

"You're gonna pass out, sweetheart. But don't worry-- wait, can I pick you up?" He stops himself to ask me a question, I tiredly nod. "Okay. Don't worry, I'm gonna carry you to Ted's place. I know we'll be safe there" He sits me up and takes his blanket out from under me, he lies it on top of me and presses multiple small kisses to my cheek. "Just close your eyes, you'll be safe" He reassures me. His arm slides under my knees and the other against my back, he stands and lifts me up with his vampire strength. I lean my head back over his arm and take in a deep breath. "You're so strong.." He whispers to me, I could barely hear it over the crowd roaring in the streets. But I heard it. And it made me feel safe with him.

☆☆☆

(After it's revealed that Alex didn't fully eat Schlatt's heart, yn and Alex bring schlatts body to Ted (after having dug it up) and revive him)

Schlatt stared at his shaky hands with wide eyes. He looks up and his eyes immediately dart around the room, staring at all of us. Ted throws his arms in the air. "I'm open, buddy!" He smiles, ready for a big hug.

"Y/N!" Schlatt happily screams. He runs over to me and throws his arms around me, I almost stumble back from the force of the hug. "Oh my fucking god. Y/N, you saved me! I'm alive..!" He mutters into my shoulder.

"Thanks so much for reviving me Ted! Like how is that even possible? You're such a magical guy, such a magical man!" Ted mocks Schlatt's voice, giving himself validation.

Schlatt let's go of me and grasps my hand. "Y/N! Y/N, follow me! We need to go somewhere!" He pulls me away, everyone watches as we run out of the sewer home but doesn't follow.

He almost falls into the river when we make it out of the sewers, but I think that even if he did, it wouldn't ruin his mood. We climb up to the streets and he quickly regains his speed. He was really determined to get me to wherever he was taking me. "Schlatt, where are we going?" I smile at him, I was really happy he was alive too, but I wasn't quite sure if he was gonna kill me for throwing that ring out my window.

Schlatt slows down before stopping completely. He takes in a large breath and turns his head to me, he then looks back in front of him. I lift my eyes and stare forward. The fountain full of coins.

His hand slips from mine, he jogs over and rolls up his sleeves. He leans over the stone rim of the fountain and shoves his hand into the shallow water. I rush over to his side. "We can buy a horse like we said we would, Y/N!" He exclaims. "We can be rich together!"

I smile at him before rolling up my sleeves and pulling the pennies out of the water with him. We had nothing to carry them with but that didn't matter anymore, we'd carry them with our pockets and hands. I hear a quiet sniffle next to me, I turn my head and see Schlatt crying. "Hey, are you okay?" I take my hands out of the water and worryingly stare at him.

He stands up so I copy him. He hugs me once more, smushing his face into my shoulder. "I'm alive" He repeats. "I'm alive and can actually physically hang out with you now" He squeeze me tighter. "Thank you for everything"

I hug him back.

"Anything for you, man"

☆☆☆

ANYWAYS, YEAH, THATS IT. HOPE YOU ENJOYED 🤭 MY NEXT STORY IS A JSCHLATT MAFIA AU, SO ALL YOU GHOST SCHLATT LOVERS FEEL FREE TO CHECK IT OUT 😋

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

765K 23.8K 52
𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐧𝐚 𝐦𝐚𝐲 𝐥𝐞𝐭𝐬 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐧𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐝𝐮𝐜𝐞 𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐞𝐥𝐟 𝐭𝐨 𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐨𝐧𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐞 𝐟𝐫𝐢...
1M 38.6K 68
" 𝙞 𝙙𝙤𝙣'𝙩 𝙪𝙣𝙙𝙚𝙧𝙨𝙩𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙝𝙤𝙬 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙢𝙖𝙣𝙖𝙜𝙚 𝙩𝙤 𝙢𝙖𝙠𝙚 𝙢𝙚 𝙛𝙚𝙚𝙡 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙬𝙖𝙮 " " 𝙞 𝙙𝙤𝙣'𝙩 𝙪𝙣𝙙𝙚𝙧𝙨𝙩𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙬�...
199K 4.7K 24
━━━━━━━━━━ 𝐃𝐄𝐒𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐘 ♡ᵎ🎠꒱ 𝗀𝗇𝖿 𝑥 𝖿𝖾𝗆𝖺𝗅𝖾!𝗈𝖼 𝗆𝗈𝗋𝖾 𝗂𝗇𝖿𝗈 𝗂𝗇𝗌𝗂𝖽𝖾! 𝟣𝟤.𝟤𝟧...
273K 11.1K 28
𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐥𝐞𝐲 𝐝𝐚𝐯𝐢𝐬 𝐠𝐨𝐞𝐬 𝐨𝐧 𝐚 𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐦, 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐠𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐬 𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐧 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐭�...