Chaotic Addiction

By AashnaShrivas111

"Bend Over! Right now!"....His ravenousness and need evident in his tone. "On the table?", I asked nervously... More

♡《💛🧡|CHARACTERS|🧡💛》♡
~💗💫SHAHANA VEER💫💗~
❤ W H Y M E ? ❤
❤🙈EYES THAT COLLIDED🙈❤
🖤❤💋SHE's MINE!💋❤🖤
♡FIRST NIGHT♡
💗MONSTER IN DISGUISE💗

ARHAAN♤SINGH♤SOORYAVANSHI

81 3 0
By AashnaShrivas111

"The blood of an infidel man belongs to my clothes and not inside his body."

"Let that bastard cry and beg for his life. Let him know who he has cheated. Cut his fingers one by one and feed them to my dogs in front of him. And when he decides to tell the truth, call me."
I felt quite satisfied with the call. I felt at peace knowing that the guy who betrayed me for some puny amount of money is under my mercy.
Now his coming seven generations will know nothing but loyalty.

Well this is what you get for betraying THE Arhaan Singh Sooryavanshi.

I was disturbed from my violent thoughts when I felt something soft hugging me from behind.

And there she is. My Heart and Soul. My Baby. Aashvi.

I looked at my phone to check the time.

It was 7.00 a.m. and Sunday which means I get to spend a whole day with my Sunshine.

I stood up from my bed before kissing on Aashvi's forehead. I smiled at her frowning brows and then kissed her again.
"Baby...Wake up...Remember we have to go for a picnic..."

She finally woke up and slowly opened her eyes. Her face lit up with a smile when she saw me and started kissing me on my nose.
I picked her up and hugged her as I went out to the attached balcony with her .

She was giggling continuously while looking outside. "Oooo....Dadda....tlee...gleen....tlee"
She was so happy to see the trees as if they were the most interesting thing in the world
"Yes...Yes...Soo many trees...!" I said immitating her excited voice.

I took her inside. I was playing with her when I heard a knock. I opened the door to see a maid ,"Sir, Bade Sahab asked for everyone to be ready by 9.00."

"Okay.", I said wih a curt nod.

"So may I please take Aashvi ji with me to get her dressed?", She asked.

I gave her a sharp look. "No! Bring the maids here. Don't you know that Aashvi doesn't go to anyone except Me and Mom ?"
I shouted at her.

"I-i am s-sorry S-sir I-i d-didnt know. I-i am n-new here."

"Leave! And send the maids."
She ran towards the corridor in terror.

After a few minutes 6 maids came into the room and aligned themselves holding the essentials like the towel, clothes and so on.

I stood in the bathroom to distract Aashvi from crying. She doesn't like anyone around her except me and Mom. She does enjoy the company the rest of the members of the family but only for some time. I couldn't bathe her with my own hands.

I had put my hands to a good use yesterday in beating the scumbag and hence they were covered with bruises. I cant let my baby's soft skin to get an infection.

After 30 mins:

We both were ready in matching sets.

I reached down to have breakfast with my family and made Aashvi sit on the crib.
I hugged Mom and Dad.
Dad taunted me jokingly and said,
"Tu ghar par hai bhi? Pata nahi mujhe toh laaga tune ghar chodh diya hai.."
Mom laughed at his words while I made an annoyed face.

(You're really at home? I thought you had left home.)

"Bhaiii!"
I followed the direction of the voice to see Adwait, Aadhish and Aahana.

All three of them came and hugged me tightly.
I know they are my siblings but that doesn't give them the right to hug me anytime they want, especially when I hate it.
But right now, it was the least of my concern.
I was shocked to see Adwait. He was supposed to be in America for his Master's as far as I remember.

I pulled back from the hug to ask him, "When did you come back?"

"Two days ago. And you didn't even care to look around the house"
He said with his usual annoying sarcastic smile.

We all went towards the table and waited for Dadu and Dadi.
After a few minutes Dadu came down holding Dadi's hands.
They both really are couple goals.

But love in this generation doesn't exist. All you see is untrustworthy people ready to betray anyone for materialistic happiness. Loyalty has a cost now. You need money to have loyal people.
Well it's not a problem for a person like me who has millions to spend every day but that doesn't mean loyalty should always have a price tag.
People are afraid of me but not loyal. They fear that I might kill them if they go up against me but they aren't loyal.

I brushed away my thoughts and went ahead to grab Dadu's hands to help him Get down with ease.
I wished them both good morning and touched their feet as I hadn't met them for a week now even after being under the same roof.

45 minutes later:

We left for the picnic in 2 cars.
I drove the G-Wagon and My dad drove the BMW- XM .

We reached the resort in about half an hour. The staff set up a mattres, a table for keeping the food basket, a barbeque-griller and a small tent for Aashvi to sleep.
Adwait, Aadhish and I went for shooting while Mom looked after Aashvi. I asked Aahana to join but she refused so we dragged her there.
However she was busy on her screen.

While I was shooting the third shot, my phone began ringing. I looked up to see Dushyant Singh's name on the screen.

Son of a Bitch.

I sighed in annoyance because I was so sure what was gonna come up.

He is not exactly a friend, however he tries to make small talks with me.
He tries to crack a deal with me everytime he gets a chance.

Though sometimes he has nice deals to offer like his fighters. He sold three of his best men to me as bodyguards. Of course no one wants to ruin their business. But I have just the amount of money to have him and his next seventy generations at my feet for life. Some fighter men are nothing.

I was wondering about what could be the new deal now.

I answered the call only to hear his annoying sycophantic voice,
"Hello Mr. Sooryavanshi, it's me, Dushyant. How are you?"

"I'm good. Now don't beat around the bush and tell me what is up in your brain now." I said in an annoyed tone.

"Actually there is an Underground Fighting tournament in Delhi. the Final is on coming Saturday. I am going to be there with my fighters. So I wanted to invite you as there is going to be a party after that. Many other mafias will be there. Even the Russian Mafia and the Spanish Mafia."

I thought for a few moments.

"Okay. I'll be there." I said thinking that maybe I could crack some deals for my Arms-making international business.

"Okay then. I'll have everything arranged for you Mr. Sooryavanshi."

With that he hung up the call.

I called Aahana to give her a chance to shoot. She refused but then she came after she saw me passing a death glare to her.

6 hours later:

We came back home after a fun day at the resort. Aashvi enjoyed a lot at the resort playing with Dadu and Dadi.
She was so tired that she slept on my arm while I was driving.

I carefully tucked her in bed and left the room with the car keys to call Adwait.

That Asshole Ashwin had agreed to finally speak up about the whereabouts of that whore Shivya. But too bad he only lost one finger. He was so weak that he agreed to spit everything just by a single cut.

I went towards Adwait's room to call him but he was already out heading towards me with his bat.
"Bhai let's go there quick. I can't wait to break a bone after so many months. It feels like an eternity. My hands are itching for some damage."

I was amused to hear his words. He was really following my footsteps.
"Sabar rakh. Itna utawala hone ki bhi koi zaroorat nahi. Bohot time hai apne paas."

(Have some patience. There's no need to be so excited. We have a lot of time.)

We headed to the warehouse in my Black Lamborghini Urus.
We reached there in about half an hour.
I entered and saw a very pleasing scene in front of my eyes.

Ashwin was wrapped around a pole with a rope. Half- unconscious or I should say Half- dead. He was bleeding everywhere. I felt some sort of satisfaction while looking at his condition. Adwait looked at me for permission and I didn't keep him waiting. I nodded and he greeted that Asshole with the most hospitable way- by kicking over his manhood.
He groaned and screamed in pain.
I closed my eyes in utter satisfaction. His screams were like music to me.
"Scream as much you want. It is nothing but music to my ears and fuel to my anger."

Adwait kept beating him until he was on the verge of passing out. I stepped in front of him to stop him. I needed to get my answers.

Then I held that bastard's hand and pressed on the already bleeding wound and made a cut again on it. This time he screamed with so much intensity that the whole warehouse echoed. He was begging me to stop. But his pain was giving me peace.
All of my frustration of two years was now coming to the edge and then cooling down with every pain inflicted on that Man. Soon my bitch of an Ex-Wife will be at my feet, begging for her life.

"Please! Please! PLEASE ! Let me go.... I will tell you everything about her....please just let me go....I will never show my face again....You-You want to know about Shivya right?....I will tell you....She-She is in France......She is using the French Mafia for money....."
He cried out.

"WHEN WILL SHE BE BACK?" I shouted. "TELL ME?"

"She is trying to lure the French Mafia for money. She got three penthouses in her name. She will sell it in about a month and then she will be back ."

"I swear to God, Ashwin, if there's even a tiny bit of lie that came out of your mouth, I will chop your dick off your body and parcel it to your mother in a gift box."

I sat on the chair and ordered for a glass of whiskey. One of my men came in with a tray of ice and whiskey. I drank it in one go.
"Get his wound healed in a week. Feed him with just the amount of food needed for his survival. Ask for what else he knows. Any new information, then tell me."
I got up and exited the warehouse while Advait followed me.
"It was great. Wasn't it?", he uttered.
"Indeed it was.", I answered while lighting up a cigar, letting out a smoke fume in satisfaction.
I took out the keys with other hand and gave it to Advait. I let him drive for the good work he did. He gave me a smile and walked towards the car.

My men opened the door for us as we settled inside the car.

We reached home after taking a long drive and catching up on each other's lives.
As we entered the hall, I saw Mom sitting on the couch in the living room with Aashvi. She was feeding her chocolate.
We went and sat with her and watched Aashvi eat her chocolate so cutely. It was all over her mouth and she was       laughing continuously.
I took her in my arms and kissed her forehead. She giggled and kissed my cheeks with her chocolate-covered face.

"Kahan the tum dono? Aur itni raat me kaha gaye the?" She asked raised her eyebrows making a frown.
(Where were you both? And where had you both gone that too at night?)

"Woh Actually-", I cut Advait off by saying, "Nowhere Mom. Just for a ride."

"Leaving Aashvi alone? You never do that Arhaan", she asked in confusion.

"Mom, I had tucked her in myself. She was in a deep sleep. I even told the maid to check on her and stay until I come back. "

"Okay", she said and left after cleaning Aashvi's face with water.

I took Aashvi with me and went to our room. We watched Cocomelon until she fell asleep. I tucked her in with me.

I scrolled through my phone to check for any important messages and then went to sleep.

Saturday Morning:

"Sir, may I come in?", I looked up to see my Secretary standing at the door of my Cabin.

"What happened?", I asked indulging back into my phone.

"Sir Mr. Singh called to inform that today's event will start at 8.00 pm.", he asked in a confused tone.

"Okay tell him that I will be there with Kabir.", I answered.

--------------------------------------------------------------
A/N:
Are you excited for the first meeting between Shahana and Arhaan?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

332K 29.9K 78
I'll die instead of doing marriage but here I'm standing at door of his hell becoming the wife of the King of Mafia. He fisted my hair tightly and p...
57K 2K 13
#𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐤-𝟏 𝐨𝐟 𝐫𝐨𝐲𝐚𝐥𝐭𝐲 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 ✧ 𝐃𝐞𝐬𝐢 𝐑𝐨𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐞 ✧ It's story of Anshumaan ♡ Krisha 𝗞𝗿𝗶𝘀𝗵𝗮 𝗚𝗼𝗲𝗻𝗸𝗮 Krisha...
2.4M 70.8K 64
Mafia Dark Romance : ••••••••• she looked back and saw him coming towards her with red blood shoot eyes. She didn't even blink her eyes when he was s...
292K 20.5K 58
when two people with same ego and arrogance collide . let's see if they make themselves or break themselves will they distroy eachother or...