Babygirl (SEQUEL to Fuckboy...

Door renelwood

"Fuck, Evan," Draco groaned, tilting his head back. He looked back down at her, his eyes darting from her eye... Meer

trailer.
author's note.
prologue.
1. seventh year.
2. red.
3. pulse points.
4. daydream.
5. sugar rush.
6. royalty.
7. snitch.
8. bloodsucker.
9. rightful damnation.
10. pillow talk.
11. revelation.
12. trust fall.
13. mudblood.
14. hell raiser.
15. sex ed.
16. cold war.
17. rebellious streak.
18. fatal flaw.
20. mine.
21. merry and bright.
22. fantasy.
23. divine.
24. rock cakes and serenephobia.
25. devilish.

19. masochism.

547 20 33
Door renelwood

Absolutely ecstatic, Draco scrambled over and shoved the contents of his trunk back in from where they spilled had onto Hogsmede's cobblestone street. Then he tore off down the road, slipped through an alley, and sprinted for the castle.

When Draco arrived in Slytherin Dungeon, Evan wasn't there. He looked around her empty dormitory, confused, then realized it was Christmas Eve, so she was probably at the feast. He ran up the stairs to his own dormitory, threw his trunk onto his bed—but right before he was about to run out of the dormitory again, he caught a glimpse of himself in the mirror above his dresser.

Goddamn, he had passed at least a few people on his way to the dungeons. And he had looked like that?

He had blood caked under his nose, light bruises forming around the inflamed red skin. He looked like he had just been bent-over by a centaur, his hair wild and his cheeks a flaming red. He took a moment to slow down, because he knew he would give Evan a goddamn heart attack if he showed up in the Great Hall looking like that.

He washed away the blood, ran his fingers through his hair, changed clothes, then applied glamours to the bruising. Then he wrapped his cloak and scarf around himself and practically sprinted for the Great Hall. He passed through the snowy courtyard, climbed a million staircases, but when he arrived in the Great Hall, the Slytherin table was completely vacant.

The feast was still on, though. There were sprinklings of Hufflepuffs and Ravenclaws, a Gryffindor or two. All of the Professors and the Headmistress were sitting at the Head Table, pulling on crackers and laughing.

Draco made a beeline for Hagrid.

"Malfoy," Hagrid said in alarm when he power walked up to his seat. "Wha' are you doin' here?"

"I'm 'company.' For. . ." he coughed. Hagrid nodded.

"Far better Christmas presen' than mine," Hagrid laughed. "Got her a ruddy chess set. Gonna deliver it in person, I think. Make it more meanin'ful."

"Right, well. She's great at chess, anyway. So where is she?" Draco asked in a whisper, as Snape was sitting to Hagrid's left. Snape kept darting his eyes to Draco, confused and glaring.

"Dunno, she left just a momen' ago," Hagrid said. "Didn' wanna eat alone, suppose."

"Right, brilliant," he said, turning away. "Happy Christmas," he said, only because he was in a fantastic fucking mood.

"Oh! Alrigh'!"

Draco then tore out of the Great Hall, ignoring how every eye was on him.

Draco checked the Astronomy Tower first, thinking Evan might be upset and was hiding away. She wasn't there. He went to the library, checking the aisles. He considered going to Gryffindor, but he assumed that the Weasleys were gone for the holiday—so he didn't think she'd go there. Then he checked the boathouse.

Draco's face relaxed when he laid his eyes upon her, a smudge of black against the all-white winter sky.

Evan's back was turned. She was playing with the ice as she sat by the edge of the Black Lake, huddled up into her scarf. Draco walked up quietly, shivering hard. When he approached, he saw that she was absolutely covered in snowflakes. She looked quite peaceful there, like she had stepped into a landscape painting. Draco watched her for a moment, admiring the way she moved her wand, cracking the glass-iced lake, and the way she looked, her hair blowing in the wind. Draco released a hard breath.

"How lonesome," he said.

Evan whirled around and jumped onto her feet. Her face was absolutely priceless.

"What the bloody hell are you doing here?" Evan asked in shock.

Just seeing her goddess eyes on him made the past three days completely disappear. Just her face—those lips that soon formed into a big, beautiful smile . . .

Evan bolted forward and threw her arms around him, hugging him on sight. Draco coughed, covering up the sob of relief that had choked out of his throat.

"Mmm," he sighed. He wrapped his arms around her and held her in close while she laughed excitedly in his ear. She was quite warm. Draco stuffed his face into her scarf for a moment and inhaled slowly for several moments before Evangeline was leaning back, her hands on his shoulders.

"Care for some company?" Draco smirked.

"What are you doing here? What happened? Were they mad? Did they—?"

"It was decided that I should spend the holiday at Hogwarts," Draco interrupted, blinking the fog from his eyes. "Father thought it was quite the punishment. But of course . . ." he paused, looking her up and down in a slow line, taking her in. "He doesn't know you're here."

"So he . . . kicked you out?" Evan asked worriedly.

Well, technically, Draco kicked his damn self out. He escaped, really. So he just smirked at her, entertained.

"Draco—"

"Come on," he said, grabbing her hand. "I'm fucking freezing."

- - -

Now that he was back at the castle, everything slowed.

For three days, he had been in a panic. He had been nervous and on edge—every moment he was in that blasted house. But now, Draco had Evan tucked into his side as they watched the flames flicker in the common room fireplace. He breathed slowly and evenly, his cheeks tingling with a pleasant heat.

"Well, he had no right," Evan grumbled indignantly after he explained, at least a little, about what had happened. He told her that he and his father had gotten into an argument, so Lucius had sent him back to the castle to brood over his life choices. "Making you spend the holiday here, instead of at home."

"You know," Draco said with a chuckle at her outraged tone, turning towards her. He gripped her waist in his hand, his palm tingling. "I was really thinking you'd be pleased to see me. Don't know why."

"I am," Evan assured him. "But your father is an asshole."

"Runs in the family, yeah?" he teased. Evan giggled.

"I'm really happy you're here," Evan said. "Sorry," she added with wide eyes. Draco chuckled. "But I was going fucking mad."

"After six lonely Christmases in a row, you deserve a break," he murmured. He pressed his forehead into her temple, leaving a soft kiss there. She smelled so strongly of vanilla and spice—Draco was practically huffing it. "Speaking of which. . ."

Draco took her mug of hot cider, set it down on the coffee table, then stood up, grabbing her hand.

"Damn you, I was so comfortable," Evan chuckled. Draco beamed at her, lacing his fingers in hers and pulling her along to the doorway to the dorms.

When he closed the door behind them, Draco felt himself start to blush—as they were absolutely, completely alone.

"What are you—?" Evan started as Draco dug through his trunk.

"Shut the fuck up for a second," he said teasingly over his shoulder.

"So rude!" Evan exclaimed, laughing.

Draco withdrew the parcel. It was wrapped with silver wrapping paper and a silver ribbon, neatly aligned on the center of the box. He held it out to Evan, admiring the look on her face.

"Open it," Draco whispered, smiling down at her.

"It's . . . it's not Christmas yet," she said with wide eyes.

"Just open it," he laughed, sitting down on the edge of his bed. He leaned back on his hands and gazed up at her, admiring the surprised twinkle in her eye as she looked down at the Christmas gift. She looked at Draco, giggled in excitement, then sat down beside him on the bed.

"I'm assuming you didn't wrap this," Evan said, raising an eyebrow at the curled silver ribbon.

"I'm hurt," Draco teased, feigning offense. "You're right, though. You can thank my house elf."

Evan started to open the package, but she paused before folding back the tissue paper to act all shy.

"You didn't have to—"

"Fuck's sake," Draco laughed, smiling at her silly resistance. "Go on."

Evan removed the first gift—the book. Topsy had managed to find a book specifically titled The Dragons of Romania.

"For your travels," Draco murmured. Evan looked at the book for a moment, holding it tightly in her hand, then smiled at Draco so goddamn hard. She tucked her lip between her teeth, chuckling to herself, then reached into the box again.

"Underwear?" she asked, raising her eyebrows and laughing at him.

"I figured you were starting to run out," Draco said. Evan laughed harder, her eyes crinkling at the corners.

"Ah," she chuckled, looking at the literal two dozen pairs of panties that he had gifted her, all held in a stack. "Your poor house elf, having to wrap this."

Poor Topsy, indeed.

When Evan took out the little black box, Draco looked at it in anticipation, hoping Topsy had managed to find what he had described in detail to her. When Evan opened the box, Draco peered into it. It was perfectly as he had requested—a silver angel wing pendant on a chain. The wings were open, as if about to take flight.

Evan looked emotional, immediately hooking the necklace around her neck and touching a fingertip to the wings.

"Happy Christmas," Draco murmured.

"Thank you," she whispered, blinking hard. Her eyes looked glassy. She leaned in and pressed her lips to his cheek, right next to the corner of his mouth. Draco closed his eyes and sighed into her kiss, flushing scarlet and smiling in joy.

"You're in luck," Evan said with her signature smirk.

"What?" Draco chuckled.

"Wait here."

Evan was gone for only a minute or two. Draco didn't drop his smile the entire time. When she returned before him, she had made a costume change. He released a low sigh of approval.

"This is the first present," Evan said deviously, nodding down to Draco's Quidditch sweater on her shoulders. "But there's more."

Evan was soon back in the same spot on the edge of his bed, setting a parcel in his hands. He couldn't resist teasing her, just a little, about the brown parchment paper and twine that she used to decorate it with.

"Exquisite wrapping skills, E," he teased. He flushed hard at his use of the nickname—the initial usually only being used by Onyx or Blaise or Theo—never before by Draco. Evan beamed at him, pleased.

"I didn't want your parents to take it," Evan said shyly with a breathy laugh.

This made Draco freeze. "You were going to send this to me?" he asked in awe.

"Mm-hm," Evan said as his heart started beating again. "Open it."

Draco laughed excitedly, opening the box.

"Oh hell yeah," Draco celebrated, holding up a pair of her panties. They were dark blue and lacy and had a cute little bow on the front.

"They're clean, sorry," Evan said, chuckling at him.

"Damn," he said, feigning disappointment. He played with the waistband of the garment, laughing. "Yeah, if my mother would have found this . . ." he trailed off. The woman would have dropped dead entirely.

Evan laughed with him, then nudged his arm, nodding to the parcel again. The next item Draco found was a book. It was hardback and thick-bound and looked like an antique.

"Pride and Prejudice," he read, touching his finger over the golden foil lettering on the front cover. "What . . . ?"

"It's my favorite Muggle book," Evan said. "I thought you could use some culture in case you were put on house arrest." Draco looked up at her face as she leaned over, turning to the front page. When Draco looked back down at the book, Evan had opened the front cover and was pointing to a note written on the title page.

To Evangeline, with love.

Stunned, Draco traced his fingertip over the writing. This was her own copy. Someone important gifted this to her, and now . . . she had decided that he deserved to have it.

Draco turned the page, eager to find out what the book was about.

"There's more in there," Evan said, just as he was reading the first few words. Draco looked up at her and she was smirking at him, nodding to the package again. Draco let out a breath of surprise, beaming at her, then lifted out the third gift.

Seeing the last item, he chuckled hard, his chest lurching with silent laughter.

Draco took a chocolate covered strawberry out of the box and bit into it.

"Oh, you're much more delicious than these," he said deviously as he chewed it. Evan giggled. Draco gave her a longing look.

"Insatiable," she flirted.

There was a sealed envelope at the bottom of the box. Draco lifted it out, looking at his name on the back, written in her handwriting. He smiled at it, then set it aside.

"I'll read this later," he said, then he absolutely lunged at her, shoving the presents and parcels and discarded wrapping paper to the side. Evan's eyes widened. Draco grabbed onto her hips, already kissing down her neck hungrily.

"Draco—"

"No excuses this time, Blackwood," Draco said devilishly. They were already starting to fall back onto the mattress.

But then, Evan leaned back from his hungry kisses, gripping his shoulder.

"Draco . . ." she said, her voice warning.

"What's wrong?" Draco asked in confusion, sitting back. He kept his hands on her hips, because he didn't think he could bring himself to let go of her.

Evan had a few false starts before she let it spill. She opened her mouth, looked back and forth between his eyes, then closed it again. She did this twice before she finally said it.

"I don't think we should do this anymore."

Draco's face fell. He gripped her tighter, sitting up. Evan followed, a forlorn look in her goddess eyes.

"Why not?"

"I'm not stupid," Evan said gently, raising her eyebrows.

"I have never thought you were stupid," Draco frantically protested.

"Just shut up and let me get this out, okay?" she whispered. Evan reached up and pushed his hair out of his eyes, searching his face with sadness. Draco sighed under her touch as he always had. But he knew where the conversation was heading, and he wouldn't fucking stand for it.

"I'm not stupid," Evan repeated. "I know who you are, and I know who I am."

"It doesn't matter," Draco said slowly.

"It was different, when we were just fooling around. But . . . that's not what I'm doing anymore."

"Me neither," he retorted in bewilderment.

"I care about you," Evan whispered. "And I want you. And I think you're fucking fantastic."

"Then stop trying to tell me it's over," Draco said, as this was now the second time she had tried to end it. "It's not."

"I don't want to ruin things for you. With your parents, with your friends. I want you to be happy."

"Evan, I am happy! Don't you see that?" Draco exclaimed.

"Sure," she nodded. "For now." Evan paused. Draco's eyes widened, as her eyes were growing glassy, her bottom lip quivering. "But Draco. . . " she continued, choked. "If I fall for you . . ."

"Evan, I—" he started, about to say the words. He would have told her he was in love with her, right then.

He fucking should have.

"If I fall for you, I'll never recover," Evan interrupted. His confession hitched in his throat. "Never," she repeated, shaking her head.

Draco stared at her, his lips parted with the brutal admittance still lingering on his tongue.

"So I don't want to fall for you. Because there's no way that we are going to work out," Evan concluded. She released a hard, shaky breath.

"Evan," Draco started, shifting and pulling in closer to her. He raised his eyebrows. "This was never about a stupid bloody bet."

"I know that."

"No," he said, shaking his head. He removed his hands from her waist. "Clearly, you don't. You don't know shit."

"It's fine," she whispered. "Be angry, that'll be easier."

He looked up, eyes wide. He hadn't meant to snap at her. He just couldn't let her do it.

"I'm not angry," Draco said, trying to think of way to encompass the exact degree of his longing in mere words. "I'm trying to explain."

"Explain, then," Evan said, her irritation rising.

Draco took a moment to think. The he shifted closer to Evan, and he started by saying, "My mother . . . she wants me to be with some pureblood girl. Like Astoria. Or Pansy."

"You should."

"Shut . . . the fuck up," Draco seethed. "They want a pureblood marriage, a pureblood heir to continue on the pureblood Malfoy line, but fuck that."

"Dr—"

"Ssshush, fucking hell," he snapped. He needed her to listen to him, now. She needed to pay attention. "Fuck that. Because you're the only one in this entire bloody school who actually sees me."

He let Evan chew on that for a moment. She looked rather indignant, so Draco explained further.

"Blaise and Theo are friends with me out of convenience, because our parents are similar and our friendship just makes sense," he said. Although they were his best friends, it was no coincidence that they had flocked together. If their parents weren't all pureblooded and rich and evil, they wouldn't be friends at all. "Crabbe and Goyle are my friends because I bullied them into it," he continued. "Onyx and I aren't really friends at all. Astoria was with me because purebloods attract purebloods, so why not? And Pansy just wants to marry rich. But you?" Draco emphasized, staring right into her goddamn soul. "Evan, you fucking hate me."

"No I don't, Draco," she frantically protested, gripping onto his leg. "I don't, I swear I don't."

Perhaps there was hope for his damned soul, after all. He tried not to be distracted by her admittance, continuing on hurriedly.

"You did, same difference," he said quickly. "And for all of them? All of those other people? It's so easy to be my friend and to want to date me or fuck me or whatever, because it makes sense." He paused again, as he was uncovering the secret of his condition, the flaw in his universe that had brought him to her side. "You . . . have to work for it."

"Draco—" Evan said, dumbfounded.

"Every day—I've seen it," Draco interrupted. "Wanting me and liking me and falling for me is hard. It's almost fucking impossible and you've tried not to. But you do it anyway. And I want to be with someone like that."

Evan blinked, startled by his words. He saw the indigence seep out of her, the protests disappearing as he looked into his eyes and held on. She let out a breath and gripped onto Draco's cheeks, holding his face between her hands.

"This is bloody terrifying," she said in a hushed whisper.

"Exactly," he exhaled, searching her face. "It's not easy and therefore I trust it."

"But . . . your parents . . ." Evan gasped.

"I don't care," he said softly, shaking his head and giving her soft light smile. "I don't give a damn . . . and I told them that."

"You . . . what?"

"I told them I didn't give a fuck about the pureblood line, that I want to be with you, and that they can suck my dick," Draco said with a shrug. He chuckled, remembering his farewell to his father. "Those exact words, actually."

Evan giggled. Draco beamed, relieved. He laughed with her, leaning down.

"You're fucking crazy," she gasped, chuckling through watery eyes.

"Mm-hmm," he said, biting onto his bottom lip and running his eyes all over her. "So, fall for me . . ." he whispered. "I'll catch you."

Evangeline Blackwood had made Draco into a romantic, a pillow thief, a submissive, a rebel, an absolute soft little bitch, and now, she had made him into an expert problem solver.

She could tame the dragons; Draco would put out the fires.

"Okay," she whispered, sniffling. "Okay, I will."

Draco smiled at his babygirl, thrilled beyond measure. Because now, she was holding tightly onto his neck and he was leaning in, kissing at her throat and leaning them both down to lay on his mattress.

She deserved everything he could possibly offer to her—and more. She was the only one who Draco had ever deemed worthy. It had only ever been her.

It wasn't a romantic, perfect scene as he had planned. There weren't candles or soft pillows or stars above their heads. But Draco was going to give himself to her, on his bed, in the dungeon, on Christmas bloody Eve—because he was fucking in love with her.

Soon, he was parting her legs with his knee and slipping between them, grabbing onto the back of her thighs and pulling them around his waist. He shuddered at her closeness, the softness of her warm embrace. She enclosed his entire atmosphere, wrapping his soul into a safe enclosure. She sighed and gasped, and Draco panted in her ear, pressing his hips firmly into hers. When she gripped onto his hair, his body started tingling. She was pinning his head to her throat, holding his lips to her skin and not letting go.

"Yes?" Draco gasped in her ear. He started to move against her, just barely, slow and soft.

"Yes," she replied without hesitation. She started to undress him, tugging at the back of his shirt and pulling it over his head.

"I need you," Draco said in a low whine, pressing his bare chest up against hers. He stooped down and kissed underneath the hem of the Quidditch sweater, wet and smooth and warm against her lower abdomen.

"Yes," Evan gasped again. Draco let out a breath of relief, kissing down her stomach until he reached the edge of her jeans. He smiled up at her, unbuttoning the button. Evan laughed softly, laying her hands next to her face on his mattress.

When he got her jeans off, Draco was looking down at baby blue cotton knickers. He vowed to steal them.

Draco shook his head in awe, smiling up at her again. Evan bit her lip, humor in her eyes. Draco chuckled softly and hooked his thumbs under the waistband, pulling the cute little panties off of her hips.

For fuck's sake . . . he would never get used to seeing her pussy. The lighted-heartedness was fading, replaced by Draco's hungry hands and Evan's labored breaths.

"We'll take it slow, okay?" he whispered, returning to her face and rubbing his nose on hers. Fuck, he had to take it slow. He knew exactly how tight she was—and he knew exactly what would happen if he didn't go slow.

Evan was shaking her head, doing nothing for his resolve. Draco reached two fingers up to his mouth, wettening them, then reached down slowly, carefully, brushing them on her clit.

Evan gasped, arching her back upon contact. Draco leaned up and kissed on her jawline, grazing it with his teeth as he petted her in slow, wet circles. Her hand crashed up to the back of his neck, gripping him for dear life as she writhed against his pillow. She held him close as he played with her, smoothly rubbing his fingers between her wet lips.

When he leaned up, she was looking just as she always did, whenever he pleasured her. Her eyelids were fluttering, her eyebrows furrowed, her upper lip raised in erotic anguish.

"So. . . beautiful. . ." he sighed in bliss. Draco leaned in and nearly kissed her. He forced himself to divert at the last second, kissing at the corner of her mouth instead.

"Mmmm," Evan moaned as he pet her a little bit faster. When she tilted her head back, pressing it back into his pillow, Draco kissed up her throat greedily.

He was getting her ready, preparing her for the destruction he was about to unleash between her legs. She was soon wet enough, slippery under his fingertips and ready for him to dive in.

Evan seemed to think so, too. Because she suddenly lunged up and grabbed onto his belt buckle, latching onto it and yanking his hips forward. She proceeded to unbuckle it while he petted her, stopping periodically to moan and sigh and arch against his hand.

When she got his trousers off, throwing them down onto the floor, she looked Draco in the eyes, searched his face, and she reached her hand into his boxer briefs. She found his cock and enveloped it in her hand, stroking it so softly and deliciously, Draco could barely breathe. She kissed his neck while she did it, licking and biting at his skin.

"Mmm," Draco groaned in satisfaction, gripping the back of her head. He laced his fingers into her hair and held her to his neck, letting her suck on it. Then he leaned back, looking between Evan's eyes and her hand moving in his underwear, panting and gasping.

When Evan pulled his boxers down, he nearly fucking died on the spot. He watched her hands pull them down, shifting them off his hips. Suddenly, he was naked before her—exposed as he had never been before. Evan trailed her eyes down Draco's body slowly. She looked so star struck, taking him in and staring between his hips shamelessly.

He couldn't wait for her any longer. He leaned in, pressing himself up against her and pulling the comforter around them both. He shifted under the blanket, the fabric bunching around his hips. His cock pressed into her inner thigh. Evan moaned, pressing her chest up against his. He reached down and pulled the Quidditch sweater off, depositing it onto the floor.

Evan now wore nothing except for his angel wing pendant. He touched the silver wings in awe, looking into her eyes.

He took a deep breath, preparing himself to die and resurrect in her arms.

Evan had her arms around his shoulders, and soon he took her hips in his hands. He collected a mouthful of spit, and shifted down a little, hovering right over her pussy. He let the spit drop, hitting it right onto her clit.

Draco stared downwards, then shifted himself up, rolling his hips and rubbing his cock against it.

"Mmm!" Evan moaned at the contact, digging her nails into his back. He looked down, staring at the head his cock sliding back and forth across her clit, splitting her lips. The sight of it almost made him give up on going slow, and shove right into her. Evan went completely wild, burying her face into the crook of his neck and biting down hard enough to bruise.

"Fuck, you're gonna destroy me," Draco whimpered out, gasping over and over again. Together, they made a wet, sloppy mess beneath his blanket, his cock fumbling against her. He played with her pussy with the head of his cock for a moment, then sat up.

Draco placed a hand next her face, gripping hard onto the pillowcase. He gasped for air, placing a firm palm on her abdomen to hold her body still. His cock was hovering at her opening.

"Stay still," he warned breathlessly. Evan whimpered, nodding. Draco gazed into her eyes, his heart beating loudly in his ears, and he slowly slid himself into her.

They both gasped aloud the second his tip broke through. Evan's head rose off the pillow in a desperate jerk. Draco stopped for a moment, letting her readjust. It was just the head of him, but she was already grimacing. He gripped onto the back of her head, panting and trying not to scream.

"Oh . . . god . . ." he exhaled, because she was so fucking tight, so goddamn warm and she was so fucking wet. His body was trembling, his arm nearly giving out underneath him. He exhaled all the breath in his lungs at once, gripping onto the headboard.

"Draco . . ." Evan moaned. Draco's heart stopped. She shifted a little underneath him, raising her hips up. He gasped aloud and shuddered, gripping onto her hips and pinning them aggressively back down onto the mattress.

"Slow . . ." he panted, begging her not to move, not to slide around under his cock. "We have to . . . go slow. . ."

He met her eyes. Her face was screwed up, her eyebrows knitted together. He mirrored her face, tilting his head. Evan nodded, tucking her lip between her teeth. He groaned in the most exquisite form of agony.

When he started to shift in and out of her, just by an inch, time and space lost all meaning. Evan moaned and gasped, squirming underneath him.

"Draco . . ." Evan moaned out as he teased her pussy with the very tip of his aching cock. "Yes. . ."

"Fucking . . . incredible," Draco whimpered back in shock. He stared down at their bodies in disbelief. She was holding onto his back so tightly, he would have nail marks the next morning.

He hoped she would tear his back open completely.

"More . . . Draco, more," Evan moaned in his ear. He stilled then, stopping his teasing movements.

"More?" he asked, looking up. She nodded frantically, so fuck, he pushed into her pussy another inch. They both gasped again, and then Evan moaned loudly and unabashed.

He repeated his careful teasing, sliding back and forth slowly and opening her up. His hands were shaking on her waist, his cock was already throbbing, and—

"More," Evan begged, biting down hard onto his shoulder and whimpering into it.

"Mm-hmm," Draco nodded in desperate agreement. He pushed in another inch, his eyes rolling back with such force, it made his head ache. Each teasing slide into her body sent lightning through his chest.

"Ah!" Evan gasped, her thighs tightening around his waist. He gasped, as he knew he was hurting her. "Mmmm," she moaned. Draco shivered against her, moving his hips back and forth more deliberately.

"Fuck, Evangeline," he said in shock, looking down at his cock sliding in and out of her. God, he was actually fucking her, and she was loving it. "Fuck!" he called out as a fresh wave of pleasure obliterated his core.

"More," she whimpered again. "Fuck . . . please . . . more . . ."

"Oh god," he gasped as she begged for the pain. He pushed in another inch. "More, babygirl? You want more?" he asked frantically. He felt as if he were cumming already, his cock an exposed nerve inside of her.

"Yes!" Evan gasped out, lurching forward and gripping onto the back of his head. He pushed into her another inch. Her pussy clenched deliciously around him in a vice grip. She made the most beautiful sounds, squirming and jerking her hips into his.

"You feel so . . . fucking . . . good," Draco moaned, kissing her neck frantically. "Oh my. . ." he started, but a fierce wave of pleasure hit him like a goddamn tidal wave, making him erupt into profanity. "Fuck, how can someone feel so fucking good?!"

He kept sliding in and out of her, keeping up his rhythm. It was getting faster now, more slippery and more delicious as she blossomed for him.

"More," Evan begged, her nails digging into the back of his neck. He bit down onto her neck, roaring a groan into it, unable to handle the sweet sliding of his cock inside of her. "Oh fuck, Draco, give me more."

When he leaned up, pushing in another inch, there were tears in his babygirl's eyes. A droplet slipped down her cheek. He knew it must have hurt like the depths of hell itself, from the way she was stretching around him, but she was still moaning and gripping hard onto the back of his neck as he fucked her, as if she were afraid to let go.

"I need more," Draco whimpered, groaning and rolling his hips against hers. He grinding himself between her legs, bearing down and fucking her with half of his cock, already. "Fuck, I can't stop. Don't make me stop, Evan, please."

Draco pushed into her another inch without her even having to ask. He couldn't resist. He wanted to feel her slide down his shaft, all the way to the base. He craved more, his cock throbbing against the savage hunger. Evan moaned so fucking loudly, it was lucky the entire dungeon was vacant. When he looked down, her pussy was stretching around his girth. It looked exquisite, but he knew it hurt.

Draco, worried he was going to break her, lifted a finger to her chin, angling her face up to meet his eyes. More tears fell, but her eyes were alive with sinful anguish.

"Don't stop," she whimpered. "Oh god, don't . . ."

This was all the encouragement he needed. Leave it to Evangeline Blackwood to cry in agony but beg for more. She saw the masochism in her eyes, the deep satisfaction of being his to ruin. "I'm not going to," he vowed, shoving himself in further, egged on by her carnal desire.

Draco looked down, unable to take his eyes off her pussy, the mouth of pleasure that sucked him in and out, in and out. He was almost entirely inside of her, nearly to the hilt.

"Evan . . . this is . . . fuck, I've never. . ." he gasped in realization.

Evan caught on to what he was trying to say, and being the absolute goddess and angel and love of his life that she was, she gripped him tighter and said, "You're good, Draco."

His eyes widened. He slowed down to a stall, soon just hovering over her in shock. He stared down into her eyes, shocked that was enjoying what must have been absolute torture.

"You're so good." Evan said again. She bit her lip and dug her hands into his shoulders. "Perfect," she moaned out. Draco released a quick breath of awe. "Draco, you're perfect."

He immediately start fucking her again, because oh my fucking god.

"Evan . . . please," he whimpered, kissing on her cheeks and her neck and her jaw. "Evan . . . more . . . please."

"All of it," she panted, her voice firm and decisive.

He slowed to stop, almost completely inside of her, and grabbed her chin, raising it up to meet her eyes. His hand shook, his face contorted as he asked her an unspoken question. Evan nodded, confirming that she did, in fact, want him to fucking destroy her.

Draco's face fell. Then, he claimed his babygirl.

"Mine."

He thrusted in completely, all the way to the base. Evan called out, and he groaned loudly, holding her hips steady.

He closed his eyes, reveling in the moment, of what it meant. When he opened his eyes, stealing a glance at her pussy, Draco whimpered at the sight of it.

He had ruined her forever, for any other man.

But he was not nearly through with her yet. He was throbbing inside of her, her pussy so tight around his shaft that her walls were choking it.

"Relax for me Evan," he gasped, feeling her clench around his shaft. "God, I can't even move, you're so tight."

Evan just moaned, over and over again, shuddering underneath his hips. Draco lashed out, wrapping his fingers around her throat and holding it in his fist.

"Relax that pussy so I can fuck it," he growled heatedly.

Evan nodded, taking slow, deep breaths and closing her eyes. Draco leaned in, holding onto her throat more gently. Some of the pressure started to relax.

"Just like that," he sighed into her ear, sighing in relief. "Good girl."

Evan wrapped her arms around his neck and kept breathing deeply.

"That's my good girl," he whispered, cooing softly. The more he whispered sweet praises in her ear, the more the pressure subsided. "That's it, babygirl. You're always so fucking good for me." He felt her shiver, her legs releasing the tension she had been holding in. "I'll take good care of you, Evan. I'm gonna take such good fucking care of you."

Once she was ready, he leaned up. Draco looked Evan dead in the eyes, placing his hands next to each side of her face. She was holding her breath, her face showing that she knew exactly what was about to happen to her. She bore down, leaning her face into his. Draco said a prayer, then he slid out of her—then slid back in again.

He gave her the entirely of himself, sacrificing it all as he finally, miraculously, fucked her into his mattress.

"Agh!" Draco grunted out, rolling his hips against hers. He fucked her steady, his cock pumping in and out of her delicious pussy. A part of Draco was lying dead on the floor. "I. . . Agh! Fuck!"

"Draco. . .!" Evan called out, grunting and moaning with each thrust of his hips. Draco leaned in closer to her, their panting breaths mingling together as he came absolutely undone. Draco fucked her nice and hard, just as she had always deserved it.

But only a moment into it all, Evan stopped.

She stopped moaning, stopped arching her back, stopped grinding her hips up into his. Her hands went completely limp around Draco's neck. He froze.

He leaned up, thinking she had had enough. He had hurt her too much and she wanted to stop. Or she didn't want to fuck him at all, as—after all—he was her worst fucking enemy.

This all ran through his head violently as he prepared to get off of her, leaning up. Evan was frozen in place, staring into his eyes as her chest heaved against his. Her hands were frozen weakly at the back of his neck. Her expression shifted. Draco furrowed his brows in confusion. Her face fell, some deep thought growing larger in her eyes. Her eyelids were fluttering, her eyes flickering down to his lips.

Draco opened his mouth to speak, to ask her what was wrong. But Evan looked at his lips again—and when she looked back up to his eyes, Draco saw something there. His face fell as he realized what he saw.

It was the deepest secret of the human condition, the harmartia for which logic fled and madness replaced. With this, Draco finally understood what the poets had been writing about.

Draco lunged forward just as Evan lunged forward, crashing their lips together.

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

516K 6.5K 56
I turned around. "Shame," I took off my shorts. "I really wanted to be fucked sir." I smirked to myself. I know he loved me calling him sir. "Don't...
352K 11.7K 16
"You know what Potter... I think I'll take that offer," Draco began, walking closer towards me, backing me against the wall. "Wait, really?" I looked...
252K 6.1K 47
slowburn enemies to lovers. - PG 16, explicit content. - "I love this book so much oh my god Draco is literally exactly as you'd expect him to be" "t...
362K 6.4K 17
**MATURE CONTENT** (Smut alert!) She felt herself lean back into him and he didn't move. "You've been avoiding me, Granger, I've missed you," he told...