𝐂𝐢𝐭𝐲 𝐎𝐟 𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐬 ~ 𝐉...

Da Blu_Is_Infinite

☾ ⋆*・゚:⋆*・゚. ✧ ˚  ·    . 𝘾𝙞𝙩𝙮 𝙊𝙛 𝙎𝙩𝙖𝙧𝙨. *. * · *ੈ✩‧₊˚... Altro

𝐂𝐢𝐭𝐲 𝐎𝐟 𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐬
𝙋𝙖𝙧𝙩 𝙊𝙣𝙚
𝗣𝗿𝗼𝗹𝗼𝗴𝘂𝗲
𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗢𝗻𝗲
𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗧𝘄𝗼
𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗧𝗵𝗿𝗲𝗲
𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗙𝗼𝘂𝗿
𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗙𝗶𝘃𝗲
𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗦𝗶𝘅
𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗦𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻
𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗘𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁
𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗡𝗶𝗻𝗲
𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗧𝗲𝗻
𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗘𝗹𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻
𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗧𝗵𝗶𝗿𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻
𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗙𝗼𝘂𝗿𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻
𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗙𝗶𝗳𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻
𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗦𝗶𝘅𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻
𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗦𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻
𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗘𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻
𝙋𝙖𝙧𝙩 𝙏𝙬𝙤
𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗡𝗶𝗻𝗲𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻
𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗧𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆
𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗧𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆 𝗢𝗻𝗲
𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗧𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆 𝗧𝘄𝗼
𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗧𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆 𝗧𝗵𝗿𝗲𝗲
𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗧𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆 𝗙𝗼𝘂𝗿
𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗧𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆 𝗙𝗶𝘃𝗲
𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗧𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆 𝗦𝗶𝘅
𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗧𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆 𝗦𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻
𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗧𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆 𝗘𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁
𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗧𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆 𝗡𝗶𝗻𝗲
𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗧𝗵𝗶𝗿𝘁𝘆
𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗧𝗵𝗶𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝗢𝗻𝗲
𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗧𝗵𝗶𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝗧𝘄𝗼
𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗧𝗵𝗶𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝗧𝗵𝗿𝗲𝗲
𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗧𝗵𝗶𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝗙𝗼𝘂𝗿
𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗧𝗵𝗶𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝗙𝗶𝘃𝗲
𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗧𝗵𝗶𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝗦𝗶𝘅
𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗧𝗵𝗶𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝗦𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻
𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗧𝗵𝗶𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝗘𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁
𝙋𝙖𝙧𝙩 𝙏𝙬𝙤 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙖 𝙃𝙖𝙡𝙛
𝙇𝙚𝙩𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙊𝙣𝙚
𝙇𝙚𝙩𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙏𝙬𝙤
𝙇𝙚𝙩𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙏𝙝𝙧𝙚𝙚
𝙇𝙚𝙩𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙁𝙤𝙪𝙧
𝙇𝙚𝙩𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙁𝙞𝙫𝙚
𝙇𝙚𝙩𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙎𝙞𝙭
𝙋𝙖𝙧𝙩 𝙏𝙝𝙧𝙚𝙚
𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗧𝗵𝗶𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝗡𝗶𝗻𝗲
𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗙𝗼𝘂𝗿𝘁𝘆
𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗙𝗼𝘂𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝗢𝗻𝗲
𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗙𝗼𝘂𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝗧𝘄𝗼
𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗙𝗼𝘂𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝗧𝗵𝗿𝗲𝗲
𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗙𝗼𝘂𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝗙𝗼𝘂𝗿
𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗙𝗼𝘂𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝗙𝗶𝘃𝗲
𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗙𝗼𝘂𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝗦𝗶𝘅
𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗙𝗼𝘂𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝗦𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻

𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗧𝘄𝗲𝗹𝘃𝗲

1.4K 45 3
Da Blu_Is_Infinite

════ ⋆★⋆ ════

Chapter Twelve

" you gonna kick it "

════ ⋆★⋆ ════

.  . • ☆ . ° .• °:. *₊ ° . ☆

Tallulla sat in her office, a smile could be found on her face that seemed to be bursting with energy. She had gotten to work early thanks to Jamie who was in a pouty mood because of the last match and had dropped her off, wanting to go in later himself. They had talked about what Jamie was going to do today at practice before she had waved goodbye to him at the door.

The ginger had a wonderful day off, gotten all of the photo's she took at the match edited, went to a dog park with Kitty which the pup had loved, and had ordered in some fish and chips while watching the last couple of episodes of Lust Conquers All. In all honesty that show was horrible but it was also very entertaining. But the best part of the weekend was that Hugo didn't call at all, or message, or anything.

The door to the small office was open, she could hear in the background Nate and Beard murmuring to each other about something as a dissheveled looking Ted walked into the office. "Morning Fellas and Bambi, sorry I was late. I decided I needed to clear my head so I walked to work. Turns out that clearing and walking in a town you don't know all too well can be a little tricky." Ted chuckled as he pulled a sweater over his head.

Something was off about him as he began speaking again, "Ended up getting lost but, you know, then I got unlost, then I got lost again but... Well, you know, now I'm here, you know. Beard's here, Nate's here, and little Bambi is in her little office, which is great because the world can be a sad, lonely place, but... Hey, come on now, let's get to work, shall we?"

The girl looked over at Beard for an explination. "Michelle." He responded in anwser to her look.

"Which is fine. You know, it's okay, 'cause it's a great time now for me to, you know, bury myself in, uh, in my work here. And so... Although, I'm not crazy... I don't love the word "bury", you know what I mean? It's just got a negative connotation to it, don't it? What's another word I could say?" Ted grunted fixing around the sweater he apparently had put on backwards.

"Everyone loves a good bath, right? Just a nice warm bath, right? Yeah? So that's what I'll say. I'll say, "I'm gonna bathe myself in work". How 'bout that? That's good. That's good." Ted repeated to himself before turning his head very quickly to look at Tallulla who jumped in surprise at the speedy moment.

"Bambi go! Favorite bath bomb!"

"Uhhhh," She paused for a moment to think about it, "Anything with pine in it really... make me think of the house I grew up in as a kid."

"Yeah I like pine too, Beard?"

"Crème brûlée honey."

"Honey? Is that an ingrdient or something you just called me?" Ted questioned.

"Ingrdient." Beard responded his face turned sturn looking at the man.

"I was hoping it was the other one. But that's kind of a fun idea. Maybe we start calling each other little pet names. You know? Uh, like "honey" or "babe", you know? It might be nice, right? What do you think, Bambi?" Ted turned his attention back towards the girl in the hobbit hole.

Tallulla stuttered still trying to make sense of this confusing Lasso rather than their usual sane one, "It's— Uhh, it's definetly an idea that... that you just had."

Tallulla thought it might be best if she just tuned him out till he left the office so thats what she did. Luckily, it was only a minute after she had stopped listening that he had walked out, presumably to meet with the press about last week's game.

"Is he okay?" Nate asked looking back at Beard after the Coach had left.

"No!" Beard chuckled.

A HOUR OF EMAILS LATER

Tallulla was still in a good mood even after doing the many emails she had, as Ted walked back after finishing doing his press conference. He was talking to Beard about a new player when Jamie's name made her head pop up from behind her computer. "He says he can't practice today." Her eyebrows furrowed. "He says he's hurt."

Tallulla's eyes followed Ted out to the locker room where some of the players had begun to show up including one, Jamie Tartt. Tallulla pushed her rolly chair to spy out the glass window along with Nate and Beard as they watched Ted walk over to the football star. "What do you think he's going to do?" The girl asked nervously.

"I think Jamie's finally going to get the talking to he deserves." Beard stated propping his head up on his hand as they watched. At first Ted had said something and Jamie said another thing and Ted had started to walk away. Not much could be heard through the glass just some mumbled from the other players. But then Jamies voice could be heard very clearly saying,

"Relax Ted, it's just practice."

Tallulla's person was now going to be in some very deep shit. She could feel it. The room's chatter instantly went quiet. Ted slowly turned back around and faced Jamie once again. The played that were once around Jamie left as Ted approached, leaving it one on one.

"Hey. If you can't practice, you can't practice. If you're hurt, you're hurt. It's as simple as that." Ted went to turn back but stopped himself and continued again, "But it ain't about that... at all. You're sitting in here. You're supposed to be the franchise player. And yet here we are, talking about you missing practice. We're talking about practice. You understand me? Practice."

Jamie's signature smirk was falling as Ted voice got higher and angrier. "Not a game. Not the game you go out there and die for. Right? Play every weekend like it's your last, right? No, we're talking about practice, man. Practice! You know you're supposed to be out there. You know you're supposed to lead by example. You're just shoving that all aside. And so here we are, Jamie. We're talking about practice. Not a game. Not the game. We're talking about practice, with your team. With your teammates. The only place we get to play together, we got control over."

Tallulla felt anxious seeing Ted yell, it was like watching your dad cry or seeing a fight go down on the feild. It made you feel like there was something really bad happening and you couldn't control it.

"Rest of the time it's us 11 against those 11. We're talking about practice, man! I'm talking about practice! And you can't do it 'cause you're hurt. Right? It's fine by me. Tell you what. Do me a favor. When you get out there, set up the cones so the other reserves can do a little passing drill." Ted settled back down to his original tone and finished his speech. He was walking back to the office now before Jamie questioned the man's last statment.

"You want me to set up cones?"

"I really appreciate it." Ted simpley yelled back over his shoulder.

Instead of sticking around with the coached she went with the rest of the team to the practice pitch. She watched as Roy stayed back and said something to Jamie before it was just him left in the locker room. She walked out of the office and sent him a small smile which he ever so slightly returned. She gave him a tiny wave goodbye and caught back up to Roy.

"So..." She started as she walked beside him. Roy had a smile ear to ear at the yelling that had just been shouted at Jamie. "That was the fucking best!" He beamed, Tallulla chuckled and rolled her eyes at the older man's behavior. "Yeah..." She smiled slightly. She tried to cover up her slight pity for her person as best as she could, she had no idea what Roy would do he if he thought for a second that Tallulla was starting to become Jamies friend, it would probably be something fairly violent though.

They seperated once they had finally made it on to the pitch, Tallulla talking her usual spot on the grass. That was till another voice started calling out a name at full volume. "Rojas! Dani Rojas! Rojas, Dani Rojas!" Suddenly a very spirtied man came running out greeting all the coaches and Nate by shaking their hands, then raven haired man came around and greeted the others by giving them high fives.

Tallulla didn't even realize it was her turn until Dani held out a hand, "Hello beautiful woman."

"What?" Tallulla's brow furrowed her hand she had just hold out retracting before he could shake it.

"Oh I am sorry, I did not mean to offend you." He accent filled her ears.

"Uhhh, that's okay, I'm Fitz, I'm the team photographer." She held back out her hand for him to shake, which this time he did.

"Nice to meet you Fitz, I am Dani Rojas."

She laughed at his introduction, "I know I just heard you shout it like a billion times mate."

"Oh, well goodbye team photographer Fitz."

"Goodbye new player Dani Rojas." She waved to him.

Soon all the players filed away from the training pitch leaving Jamie Tartt to pick up the cones. The girl slowly got up from her spot on the grass and helped the man pick up the cones as well. She smiled slightly as they made eye contact, eventually all the cones were picked up and Jamie Tartt was staring at a football.

"You gonna kick it Jamie?" She teased slightly, he rolled his eyes but launched the football. It missed the goal, hitting the top post instead. "Wow, and here I thought you were a pro." She chuckled again, Jamie joining her slightly, "Shut up."

"Wow! That was on purpose yes!" A voice suddenly shouted from behind the pair.

Jamie instantly switched back into his cocky manner, "Listen mate, you good yeah, but up here there's a difference between good and great." Dani lined up the ball and started backing away before kicking the ball into the exact same place as Jamie moments before.

She clapped Jamie on the back before turning away, "Have fun Boys!"

"Wait Fitz, you do not want to try?" Dani called back to her.

She turned back around and yelled back to the two, "I'm not really one for playing football, just taking pictures of it."

She swiveled back around and walked to the tunnel, making brief eye contact with the coaches. Before a slight tinge of pink blushed on her cheeks as she realized the coach had been watching Jamie and her interact the complete time she had been with him. 

______________________________________________

╰─▸ ❝ @Richmond_Grayhounds

........................................................................ ❤️134.1k  👍123.7k 💬12.1

Welcome to Richmond Dani Rojas!!!

_____________________________________________

Comments Listed Below

_____________________________________________

@354628123user —> why they need a new player???

@Richmondti11wediiie —> coach lasso benching jamie indefinitely 🤬😡

@lassosmustache—> who is this kid???

@Keeleyjones —> Welcome Dani!!

@danirojas —> football is life!

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

144K 5.1K 54
In which an American sports photographer for an English football team is finally made to feel like part of the team by an American coach and the team...
23.5K 715 32
Bit-... you better come read and find out. 💋
179K 7.5K 29
running as fast as I can, wondering if I'd get there quicker if I was a man Roy Kent / Ted Lasso (all seasons) ...
1K 57 3
As all the attention turns to AFC Richmond's star player, he starts to turn his attention to Rebecca Welton's star assistant but she seems to be the...