SOLARVERSE 2

By XABITE

Long after Beelzebub's rampage, causing the multiverse to split into two, there came a new threat, that being... More

Chapter 1 - Indescribable
Chapter 3 - Jubilation
Chapter 4 - Exploration
Chapter 5 - Encounter
Chapter 6 - Rendezvous
Chapter 7 - Malfunction
Chapter 8 - Nothing
Chapter 9 - Lesser
Chapter 10 - Dreamer
Chapter 11 - Roundabout
Chapter 12 - Blessing
Chapter 13 - Above All Else
Chapter 14 - My Dearest
Chapter 15 - Your Worst Nightmare

Chapter 2 - Unnatural

23 0 0
By XABITE

"...A phenomenon?" Dust said as he stared at Core Frisk, with a face that looked deep in thought yet the fretful expression ultimately overridden all curiosity.

"So just what the hell does this mean..?" Killer questioned, somewhat agitated as he knew not if they were under threat or were still safe, as if on some unexplainable borderline between the two conclusions.

"I don't know much but probably something to do with the multiverses again or something..." Horror followed up, grunting as their eyesockets noticeably narrowed down.

"...I'll need to see for myself-" Dust said, but was abruptly cut off from his sentence as suddenly, he heard a restrained scream from behind him. This voice seemed all too familiar as Core's eyes lit up, looking at the person in question as they took an instinctive step forward, everyone else in the vicinity looked on with a concerned look on their face, while the trio with slight delay turned around swiftly, caught off-guard.

Zeph dropped to the ground on his knees, his hands clenching on his mask, snatching it off with such haste it looked as though a spider had fallen on his face. He heaved out grunts, which progressively relaxed however there was still something clearly wrong as he breathed profusely, visibly sweating which stretched down to his neck, and taking one last deep breath, Zeph put his mask back on just as the trio and Core Frisk swooped into his aid.

"Hey! What's wrong?" Dust questioned in a concerned tone, kneeling down as he put his hand on Zeph's shoulder while everyone else looked at him with just as much worry.

"Nothing..! Nothing... It's just..." Zeph exhaled as he stood up, rolling his shoulder to stretch it out.

"You see... My eyes have one weakness if I see or technically sense multiple unfamiliar existent and non-existent things all at once... Simply, my brain kind of shocks or electrocutes itself as a response of sorts to the sudden intake of information," Zeph said, exhaustingly chuckling to himself as he pointed at his head, though he was okay now at the very least, allowing everyone to relax at that moment...

"If that is the case then... Wait," Dust muttered, breaking that moment of comfortability with a puzzled look as he turned his chin up, gazing at Zeph.

"What did you sense?"

Within the void outskirts, beyond the multiverses...

Both Ink and Error watched in anticipation, floating amongst the void on their Gaster Blasters as they watched their white orb slowly grow bigger as the two multiverses drifted apart, the 'sparks' from them growing in frequency, and with each second passing the white orb had a new streak of color added onto its blank canvas, electricity spiraling out and strings of magic flowing around and about the infinite void, for the first time in forever, illuminating it greatly.

"...Shit, should we destroy it or something?" Error said as he and Ink covered their eyes due to how bright the orb had been getting, their Gaster Blasters increasingly being pushed away from it as well unconsciously, Error looked on with a hint of puzzlement as he was not sure whether or not he should, or even could given the immense amount of magic and energy that one orb was dishing out, it far surpassed theirs by a skyscraper.

"Aha... Error?" Ink muttered as he formed a nervous smile, his eyes peering to the side to look at Error whose head snapped to Ink both out of irritation and a hurried curiosity.

"What," Error responded blankly as they sighed, gritting their teeth, and just from the way Ink looked at them, they knew something was dastardly wrong.

"If we don't leave this void then... We might just get absorbed into this thing... And undoubtedly die," Ink pointed out, scratching the back of his head as he nervously chuckled to himself.

"...Then let's get out of this damn place! We've seen enough!" Error said, annoyed as he swiped his hand to the space up front, opening up a glitchy portal without a second wasted he hopped into it, with it closing shut as his Gaster Blaster dissipated along with it.

"Hey! Wait for me damn it-!" Ink shouted out as he took out his brush, spinning around and jumping slightly into the air he then pointed his broom to the top of his Gaster Blaster, thrusting into it which formed a large ink puddle to which he jumped, disappearing entirely along with his Gaster Blaster as well.

The glowing orb began to irradiate more large strings and curved beams of magic and cosmic energy across the blank white void, almost painting as if it were some dull canvas made anew with however, similarly distraught and empty color of white, the color and vision the orb had now settled in, and soon the two initial multiverses' parting reached its peak as the orb's essence jumped out omnidirectional, like a perfect sphere which soon grew large enough to the size of a full-fledged multiverse...

In both the first and second multiverse, everything began to quake once again, its violence and vigor tenfold as all those within the many, infinite universes began to panic, for they had seen and remembered such a devastating event as this, an event so red and bloody, and again so dark and gloomy it had stained it's influence forever in the multiverse, now they could only pray to unknown and unspoken deities for their safety, but some choose silence...

And then amidst the chaos, an ember washed it all away, the tremors across the multiverses had stopped, and without the influence or trampling of a disgusting type of magic, without the invasion of a horde of monsters like a stampede of raging lions equal to that of the sun's wrath, the people were just, and simply, left at that, a tremor to which they fret overtly, however, given the collective experiences of the two multiverses, as if it were some telepethical phenomena, they all knew...

That something else was going on.

...

Planets, then stars, not just that, universes appeared in the borderline where the orb first was, between the initial two, and soon, they all expanded and multiplied drastically, soon to an unending limit as it all formed into one, mega-cluster of infinite universes which rested its spot in the middle of the blank void, the static energy that erupted from the initial two multiverses faded away as what little sparks were left were absorbed instantaneously, like water absorbing it's many drops, into...

THE THIRD MULTIVERSE.

...

"Again..?" Dust thought, one of their eyesockets raising in suspicion as their skull turned to everyone in the Omega Timeline, all equally as fearful and suspicious once more.

"...Like I said, I can't say for sure but I do sense something 'new' but unfamiliar after that brain shock, and that tremor is raising my suspicions higher..." Zeph put his palm on his head as he heaved out a sigh.

"Hey, Core, you see anything?" Zeph questioned as he turned to look to Core Frisk, but much to his surprise, Core Frisk only looked at him blankly, with a hint of disbelief themselves as their void-like eyes told it all as everyone watched them, they could see nothing new of any sort.

"Well shit, that's just great isn't it..?" Killer spoke as he clenched his fists whilst Horror silently frowned, Zeph's expression mysterious through his mask, as Dust only stood there, thinking of a possible solution.

"...No need to worry then, Core, if you can't see anything then so be it," Dust smirked, taking a step forward as he stretched his knuckles.

"Just leave it to us, we'll just do what we have always done, we will explore this by ourselves," Dust looked on hopefully at his surrounding allies as they all collectively nodded in a slightly ecstatic yet formal agreement, and so an ember lit the candle.

"And we'll round them up before we go."

"Their help on this kind of thing will be needed most likely..."

THE ANTI VOID

"Fuck!" Error yelled as he rag-dolled far out of his glitch portal, narrowly avoiding the blast from that 'orb' which was still able to somehow, rather irritatingly transfer its force and thus momentum into his portal.

"...That wasn't anything normal-" Error grunted as he attempted to get up, however, without warning, a large puddle of ink opened up from above, and crashing down came Ink who landed directly on Error leg-first, causing the black skeleton to tremble down, coughing from the sudden impact.

"Gee, my bad Error!" Ink said sarcastically as he hopped off Error's back, who struggled to get up but did so nonetheless out of pure spite and anger as immediately they clawed and dashed over, gripped Ink by their scarf, their expression marvelously irritated despite all that happened.

However, Error was quick to calm himself down, his face turning to a more mildly annoyed one as he let go of Ink's scarf, they heaved out a breath as they turned to look at Ink directly in the eyes, and vice versa.

"...So what now? Ya think it's safe now for us to check again? Not that I'm going to, for all we know we could be next seeing some portal to hell... Just like before." Error questioned as he crossed his arms, bitter memories flooding through his skull.

"Good reason pal, but for all we know it could be an attack on the two multiverses alone, and we really just don't know it's happening because this void is literally outside the two themselves! The shaking reaching ours and that orb probably just a coincidental step in the progression," Ink stretched out his arms ecstatically, explaining in a morbidly excited tone, clearly grossing out Error as they took a step back, grimacing.

"...Why the hell is it that I've... 'Warmed up' to everyone else except you?" Error scoffed disappointingly as he facepalmed shortly.

Though it was just the two of them in that void, it was not like that for long as then, a large, and unmistakably familiar purple portal opened its way into the Anti-Void as both Ink and Error turned their heads to it calmly, and so out came the protectors as they stepped on the Anti-Void's non-existent plane with an echoing thud amidst its infinite chambers as though it were an everlasting ripple in an endless ocean.

"Sorry to barge in so suddenly... But is it really so out of the blue? It was practically a multiverse-wide event from what I've seen," Zeph said sincerely as he was the first to step out of the portal, his blue eyes that shined out just barely from his mask's sockets staring at the destroyer and protector.

"Ah, you guys... I was beginning to develop partial second-hand retardation with this idiot the only one being around... As for what the hell you're talking about... If it's what I'm thinking, then your damn right we felt it, saw it too..." Error spoke seriously as he crossed his arms, Ink being rather mischievously silent as he put his hands behind his back whilst the two turned their skulls to the group.

"And so what was it?" Dust questioned immediately after with urgency.

"...Hell, not even we know either," Error clicked his mouth in angered agitation.

"...Hold up, buddy, what do you mean by we? I've got a pretty good explanation for what happened! With my realistic and orthodox ways and handsome experience..." Ink pointed confidently to himself with his thumb as he took a step forward, grinning as everyone turned their eyes to him attentively.

"Listen! To be fair, I've never seen it before myself or even heard of it before... But I do, like I said, have a solid assumption, which in this case just seems most likely..."

"This orb, which caused the shaking, was formed by two beams of a sort of electric-like magic from the two multiverses themselves, between them precisely if detail is so important."

"However, when the orb formed, it gave off such an... Interesting vibe, and I don't just mean the rumbling, there was also an energy being culminated that tops ours a thousand times over."

"An aura I so very well know, one could say I know it as if it were my own bone."

"A presence..."

"To that of a Multiverse."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.8K 566 11
A passive soul from our world is reborn as a Sans who has to take action, Ink. As willing as a soul who was forcefully reborn they take charge of th...
336 0 17
If you haven't read Changed Weaponry yet, read it first. https://www.wattpad.com/story/347360124-changed-weaponry After CW! Sans has finally destroye...
4.5K 207 18
After Flowey's last reset and the 6 Human Souls were captured, Sans and unknowningly the rest of monsters could rest easy. However, a few months befo...
49 33 26
The story of the events leading to the inbalance of the greater cosmos of the Tarelverse. Some say it is the start of the new order and the inbalanc...