electric // mike wheeler

By sxnshineharryx

"So... you can manipulate electricity. That's cool." "What i-is electicity?" - In which a scared girl finds h... More

PROLOGUE
CAST
ESCAPE
EL AND TEE
PROMISE
SUPERPOWERS
LOST
HE'S ALIVE
PRETTY
MOLLY HART
WILL
BRAIN STORMING
COMPASS
TRAITOR
JUMP
RUN
CHIEF
THE BATH
DRAINED
LANDO
GOODBYE, TEE
season 2
COME OUT
HALLOWEEN
SOON
TOO LATE
LAB
MISTAKE
Eleven
BOB NEWBY
REUNITED
BADASS
CLOSING THE GATE
SNOWBALL
Season 3
THREE INCHES
WELCOME HOME!
COOKIES
DON'T LIE
SCOOPS
SMARTEST IDIOT I KNOW
BORED
EMOTION, NOT LOGIC
NOBODY'S HOME
EMERGENCY
MAYOR KLINE
strange
LARRYS AN ASSHOLE
THE GIRL
NEW SCAR
JOYCE: A BADASS BITCH
NO CHERRY. NO DEAL.
PROTSI
STARS
Numb
TEE, COME ON!
PANIC!!
STAY VERY STILL
FINAL BREATHS
IF I COULD FLY
dn ǝʞɐʍ
oqɯᴉ˥
Season 4
TWELVE
THEY LEFT YOU
THEY DON'T CARE
YOU'RE NOT REAL
WHAT DO WE DO
THE GAME PLAN
SOMETHING IS WRONG
KIND PEOPLE
A CRAZY DUDE
Eddie the Banished and Tee the Psycho
A new victim
Mordor
A REAL STORY.
STEVE, RUN!
EARTHQUAKES
MORSE CODE?

ABRACADABRA

1.7K 85 28
By sxnshineharryx

A/n
Double update, read the part before this if you haven't already :)

They had established some sort of connection, all of them sat around a toy Holly had that lit up. They were waiting for it to light up or something.

Tee was the one holding it, they'd decided on her to be the messenger, because at least if it didn't work, she could make it work with her powers.

"Seeing this?" They heard Dustin yell, making Tee move her hand above the board, the same tingling feeling in her fingers as little gold flecks followed her hand. She drew a smiley face that made all of them smile as they heard Dustin laugh in excitement, "not moving it... unplug... stand by."

Tee moved her hand away, making the lights go off.

"Try it now!" They heard his yell again, making Eddie pat Tee's shoulder, accidentally shocking himself as she turned to apologise.

"My fault," Eddie winced, "just write."

"Okay..." She thought about what to write before putting an H and an I.

"That worked!" They heard a yell, making them all cheer with smiles on their faces.

"Hi!" Eddie laughed.

"W-what do I say?" Tee asked, looking to Nancy for help.

"We're stuck." She responded, "just put a word so it's easier to read."

Tee nodded her head, before writing out the word.

S... T... U... C... K

"Stuck!" Dustin was heard again.

"Yep." Steve nodded.

"Yes, we are," Robin added.

"Watergate?" They heard Dustin yell now, making all of them a little confused.

"What the hell's Watergate?" Steve asked.

"Cause it's in water and it's a gate," Robin realised.

"Oh," Steve breathed.

"That's cute," Eddie said tilting his head slightly.

"Original," Nancy added.

Tee shook her head, writing out another word.

D...A...N...G...E...R

"There's danger?" Dustin yelled, Tee nodding as if he could see her as she wrote out another word.

G... U... A... R... D... E... D.

"Guarded," They heard Dustin yell now, making them all nod their head.

"Genius child," Robin whispered.

"We think Watergate... gate," Dustin yelled to them, "Gate at... murder."

"Anyone get what he's saying?" Steve asked.

"No." They all shook their heads, making Tee draw a question mark as she tilted her head.

"Seriously, how many times... trust me!" They heard this time, his voice growing in anger which put them all off.

"Jesus, that kid's gotta get his ego in check," Steve mumbled, making Eddie put his head forward to look at Steve.

"it's his tone, right?" He agrees with the Harrington boy.

"I know," Steve agrees.

"Dustin is nice," Tee argues back to them, making them both share a look.

"You've not dealt with snappy dustin. I mean, if I could do what you do, I would've killed him by accident a while ago," Steve says to her, making her furrow her eyebrows.

"Off topic, Steve," Nancy shakes her head, "Okay... so, murder... gate, gates at the murder sights?" Nancy asks, trying to make what Dustin said comprehensible.

"Smart, smart child," Steve mumbles.

"How far is your trailer?" Nancy asks Eddie.

"Seven miles," Eddie responds.

"Nancy..." Robin then speaks up, seeing all of their hopes being lowered by the second, "I know your house here is, like, creepily frozen in time and shit, but haven't you always had bikes?"

They turn to her then, all with hopeful faces as she nods. Tee turns back to the board.

T... R... A... I... L... E... R...

"Gotcha!" They hear Dustin yell as they all stand up, following Nancy's lead into the garage to find the bikes.

"Can you ride a bike?" Steve asks the girl then, Tee shrugging in response.

"There's only four," Eddie realises as they all grab one. Tee's face falls, thinking that someone will have to be left to walk. She takes a step away from them, holding her hands close to her chest, the dice still in her hold, the photo now in her back pocket.

"You can ride with me," Nancy offers to Tee, making a smile appear as she nods her head.

"T-thank you," Tee says quietly to the older girl as she hops on the back, all now heading out to Eddie's trailer.

-

"That's gotta be a Guinness World Record. Most miles travelled inter-dimensionally," Robin says to them as they finally arrive at the trailer.

They followed her and Eddie into his trailer, the place where Chrissy had died, and Dustin had been right. From the ceiling was a red light, a gate that was covered in webs and vines, that seemed to be making noises that were anything but human. The whole thing was incredibly creepy, to be honest.

"This is where Chrissy died," Eddie told them all solemnly, remembering the girl he had seen die from what at the time seemed like nothing - oh how wrong he had been, "Like, right where she died."

"I think there's something in there," Robin said quietly, as if not to gain the attention of whatever she could see.

They watched something behind push on the other side of the webs, the thing moving around quickly, and scaring the bunch as they moved closer to each other.

"What the hell is that?" Eddie whispered as they all stared at it, terrified it was something new they had to fight.

It suddenly punched through, making all of them scream and move back, only to see Dustin Henderson with a broom, moving the weird cobweb away to let them through. They looked up at them, Tee's eyes falling onto Max, Dustin, Lucas, and a new lady, Erica.

Max, at the sight of Tee, went to move back, but when the girl sent her a small smile, she stopped. Sending a small, awkward one back.

"No way," Steve breathed, seeing it was Eddie's trailer just upside down.

Dustin was laughing as they looked up, "Hi there."

The three teens were waving at them laughing at how weird the situation was.

"Hi," Steve giggled back. All of them were extremely pleased to see their friends again, now joined by Erica.

"How are we supposed to get through?" Steve asked, looking to Eddie, "You have a ladder or something?"

"Tie the sheets together," Eddie suggested, "they can pull us through, land on a mattress or the couch."

Dustin and his group nodded, getting to work on tying everything together and grabbing the mattress. It didn't take too long, but every second felt like a minute as they waited for their freedom. Tee stood behind them all, arms crossed over her body as she waited patiently.

Truthfully, standing near the gate made her stomach drop, as if she knew she shouldn't go through there. Not to mention, two people she had actively tried to hurt were on the other side helping. She knew she didn't deserve their kindness.

"Those stains are... uh," She heard Eddie mumble but didn't focus on it too much as a shiver went down her spine. She looked to the window, feeling eyes on her, but at nothing being there turned back to the group.

"Not quite sure how this physics is going to work... but, uh, here goes nothing," Dustin said, throwing up the sheets and letting them fall through, "And if my theory is correct..." he let go, the sheets hanging, "Abracadabra."

"holy shit," Max whispered.

"Alright, pull on it!" Dustin yelled, "See if it holds!"

Robin did the honours, hanging on it and jumping off the ground. It stayed put.

Tee tilted her head at the sight, a smile on her face at the fact they were floating.

Robin held onto the sheets again, "Guess I'm the guinea pig," She said to them, looking back, before hoisting herself up and beginning to climb through, before falling onto the mattress with a gasp.

"Thank god," Robin breathed.

The four still there stood looking at each other, wondering who should go next.

"All right, guess I'll go," Eddie took the lead, grabbing the sheets himself and climbing up them, before falling through, "That... was fun."

"Who's next?" Steve asked, looking at the two of them.

"Tee," Nancy says, moving out the way for the smaller girl.

"Are you s-sure?" Tee asked, making Nancy nod and send her a little smile.

Tee stepped forward, holding onto the sheets tightly, and began to pull herself up, Steve put his hand on the bottom of her shoe, giving her a little boost to get through, as she felt herself fall onto the mattress.

Upon landing, only Dustin made a move to grab her hand to help her up, both Max and Lucas still very apprehensive, and rightly so.

Dustin helped her up with a big smile that she mirrored instantly, and brought him into a hug.

"I do remember you!" She said quietly to him, clear excitement in her voice as she reached for her pocket, grabbing the dice and passing it to him.

"I lost that years ago," Dustin says, looking at it in confused.

"Someone stole it y-years ago." She corrected, making him look a little confused, before the realisation hit.

He didn't do what she was expecting, she expected him to cuss out the boy who had taken it; but instead he pulled her in for another hug, the only thing making them pull away was a hand on the shoulder.

Lucas stood there now, a small smile on his face as Tee suddenly became awkward.

But before she could say anything, the voice of Steve Harrington yelling out Nancy's name stopped her, panic setting in once again.

A/N
UNEDITED
IM ON A ROLL

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.4K 433 22
❀ 𝐂𝐈𝐍𝐄𝐌𝐀 ❀ stranger things season: 1-? steve harrington x fem!oc warning: strong language, sexual & adult themes ▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
6.4K 329 21
DO NOT attempt to provoke the Midnight Man in ANY WAY. stranger things / season 1 - 5 steve harrington x fem!oc eleven x fem!oc r...
1.3M 26.3K 61
"i'm on a roll this time i feel my luck could change." ❤︎︎❤︎︎❤︎︎ steve harrington x fem oc stranger things s1 - s4
3.4K 119 28
'Nothing scares me anymore.' In which Hopper's daughter returns for the summer, but everything goes wrong. Max Mayfield x fem!oc season 3 - season...