My Dahlia (MIMIN AU)

Par daphnimnia

"I have become intoxicated with the flower called you. No matter what they say. I'll choose to love you anywa... Plus

💐
I.
II.
III.
IV.
V.
VI.
VIII.
IX.
X.
XI.
XII.
XIII.
XIV.
XV.
XVI.
XVII.
XVIII.
XIV.
XX.
XXI.
XXII.

VII.

138 9 2
Par daphnimnia

Miyeon couldn't pick something she likes to wear to go out with her friends. She rummages in her closet to see if there's one she wants.

"God... There's a lot of clothes but I still can't find one to wear!" She said, still searching.

She sighed and pulled out a white knitted crop top with collars. "I'll wear this instead." She thought to herself and pulled out a gray skirt.

She wore her outfit and faced the mirror.

"Not bad." She smiled and posed to the mirror.

She went to her desk to start doing her makeup. Music played from her phone, Allergy. She loved that song, she relates to the song. She hummed the song while doing her makeup. Her classic eyeliner, her blush, and her lip combo. She wore her favorite perfume, the scent of cherry and rosewood filled her room. She grabbed her boots and purse, wore them, and went out her room.

"Eomma! I'm going out." She said to her mom.

"Where are you going?" Her mom asked.

"Going out with friends." She smiled.

"Okay honey, be safe." She nodded and kissed her mom goodbye.

[MALL ; 12:20 PM]

"I'm so hungry, I haven't eaten breakfast." Yuqi whined.

"I told you to eat!" Soyeon faced Yuqi, pinching the Chinese girl's nose.

"We're gonna eat here anyway." Yuqi chuckled.

"Should we eat first?" Soojin suggested.

"Mhm, I do feel hungry." Minnie agreed.

All of them agreed and went to this one fast food chain. Yuqi and Soyeon went in line first then Soojin and Shuhua. The three girls: Minnie, Miyeon, and Sana scanned the menu for something they want.

"What do you guys want?" Minnie said, rubbing her chin.

"I don't know, I'll take what Miyeon takes." Sana said, clinging onto Miyeon. "How abou you, Miyeon?" Sana asked.

"I'll take their dumplings." Miyeon answered.

"I'll take dumplings too!" Sana said.

"Okay, I'll get their burger." Minnie said.

The two couple already made their orders, making their way to the big table at the back.

"Good morning! What will be your order, Ma'am?" The cashier asked Minnie.

"I'll take the burger with fries. Also, sprite." Minnie smiled.

"Is there anything else?" The cashier looked at Minnie.

"That'll be all." Minnie answered.

"Please pay from the side, thank you for ordering!" The cashier directed Minnie to the side.

Minnie pulled out her card that she got for her 18th birthday and swiped. The card declined.

"What will be your orders, Ma'am?" The cashier asked Miyeon and Sana.

"Two dumplings, please." Miyeon answered.

"That'll be all?" The cashier asked again.

Miyeon nodded and went both of them went behind Minnie, they noticed the Thai took longer than they expected.

"Minnie, what's taking you so long?" Sana asked.

"My card got denied, I tried it again and it wouldn't work." Minnie said, still swiping.

"Ah... Ma'am our card system doesn't work for the mean time. We're sorry for the inconvenience... do you have some cash?" The other cashier asked.

"I don't..." Minnie shook her head. Suddenly, Miyeon went beside Minnie with cash in hand.

"I'll pay for her meal." Miyeon said and pays for her and Minnie's order.

"Thank you! Your orders will come shortly." The cashier smiled.

"Thank you!" Miyeon thanked the cashier and all of them went to where the others are. Miyeon sat in between Minnie and Sana. They all started talking about stuff at school, gossiping.

"You didn't have to pay for it." Minnie whispered to Miyeon's ear.

"You paid for mine last time, I'm returning the favor." Miyeon whispered back and faced Minnie with a smile.

"But my order costs more than that..." Minnie frowned.

"It's fine, really." Miyeon assured, she gathered all her courage to place her hand on the Thai girl's clasped hands underneath the table.

"Thank you." Minnie smiled.

"Yah, you two." Yuqi said to the two girls. "What are you two talking about? Are you talking behind our backs?!" Yuqi added teasingly.

"What if we are?" Miyeon teased back.

"Friendship over." Yuqi made a heart out of her hands and cracked it. All of them laughed and continued gossiping.

Their orders arrived and they all start eating. Soyeon didn't like that there are vegetables on her food so she gave them to Yuqi. Yuqi whined because she's already full but ate them anyways. Shuhua and Soojin kept feeding each other, they both liked the food in that restaurant.

"I'm so full." Sana said, rubbing her stomach. "Thank you for the food, Miyeon!" She added, hugging Miyeon.

"Mhm, thanks Miyeon-ie." Minnie said facing Miyeon, she noticed Sana hugging the girl. That made her feel uncomfortable for some reason but she smiled to not seem obvious.

"Wow, Miyeon payed for your food?" Soojin asked.

"Yeah, her card got declined but I got it covered." Miyeon smiled.

"That's a lesson for you, Minnie Eonni. Always bring cash." Soyeon laughed.

"Yeah yeah, I will." Minnie snarked.

"Guys, do you want to go to an arcade? I heard they opened a new one upstairs?" Shuhua suggested. Everyone agreed, they cleaned their table and made their way upstairs.

[ARCADE ; 1:49 PM]

"I CAME HERE FIRST!"

"I'M YOUNGER, I SHOULD PLAY FIRST!"

Yuqi and Shuhua fought whoever should play the driving game first. Their girlfriends are in disbelief, every time they go out there's always a chance of them fighting over something.

Miyeon looked around, the arcade is filled with neon lights. Kids playing on each game. Her gaze fixed on this one claw machine filled with bunny stuffed toys. She got excited and got split up with the others. She has arcade coins in her pocket so she took one out and inserted one into the machine. Like any other claw machine games, the claw was wiggly and can't even grab the toy properly. She frowned but still eager to get it.

The Thai noticed that Miyeon's not with them. She walked around the arcade looking for Miyeon, she saw the girl losing once again.

"You know you can't trust these." Minnie laughed.

"I know, but they're so cute!" Miyeon frowned while still playing.

"Can I try?" Minnie asked.

"Sure." Miyeon moved to the side for Minnie to play. Minnie also can't get a grip of the toy.

"This is so rigged." Minnie said putting in another coin to try again.

Miyeon watched the girl play yet they still couldn't get the toy. Suddenly, Sana appeared behind Miyeon. The Japanese wrapped her arms around the Korean girl.

"Miyeon-ah, there's a photo booth!" She excitedly shook Miyeon. "Let's go take a picture!"

"Sure but-" Before Miyeon could even finish her sentence, she was dragged to the photo booth.

Minnie noticed them and clicked her tongue. She furrowed her eyebrows as she watched the two going in the photo booth. She shook her head and continued playing.

"You could've at least waited for me to finish." Miyeon said as Sana prepares for the shot.

"Sorry, I got too excited." She said, smiling at the Korean.

Miyeon sighed and grabbed one of the accessories provided. The two took pictures inside the photo booth, a lot of pictures. Sana grabbed the photos ejected from the booth.

"Here's for you." She said, she gave 3 photos for Miyeon.

"These are so cute!" Miyeon said looking at their photos.

"I know! I should post these." Sana took out her phone and began taking pictures with Miyeon's hands holding the other pictures.

"I'll tag you." Sana smiled. Both of them went out to go where the others are.

"Ha! I win, you lose!" Shuhua said to Yuqi, the Chinese rolled her eyes.

"You're lucky I didn't do my best." Yuqi snickered.

"You're lucky I didn't do my best nye nye." Shuhua mocked Yuqi.

"You two are still not done?" Sana said as they approached the two girls.

"No." Shuhua said innocently, as if she didn't bully Yuqi just now.

"Where are the others?" Miyeon said, looking around the area.

"Oh, Soyeon and Soojin got bored so they went to walk around the mall. As for Minnie Eonni, I haven't seen her." Yuqi answered.

"Ah I see..." Miyeon nodded.

"Can I join you guys?" Sana asked the two girls.

"Sure eonni!" Shuhua said, she stood up and let Sana play.

"I'll go look for Minnie." Miyeon said and walked around the arcade. She went to where she last saw Minnie, the girl wasn't there. She looked to another row and she's still not there. After a few minutes of looking for Minnie, she finally saw her. She's sitting on one of the chairs of this one gambling game, scrolling through her phone.

"Hey!" Miyeon greeted.

"Oh hi!" Minnie said.

"Are you done playing?" Miyeon asked

"Oh no, I didn't play this." Minnie laughed.

"I thought you gambled." Miyeon also laughed. "How was the claw machine? I'm sorry I'm not able to watch you play."

"It's rigged." Minnie repeated what she said earlier and chuckled. "But..." She pulled out the bunny stuffed toy behind her back, Miyeon's eyes lit up.

"Oh my gosh oh my gosh oh my gosh!" Miyeon said excitedly, Minnie gave Miyeon the toy. The Korean hugged the toy in delight.

"It's so fluffy!" Miyeon said, still hugging.

"It took me so many tries but I got it." Minnie smiled.

"Thank you so much, Minnie! You're so cool!" Miyeon said, almost jumping like a child. Minnie blushed but a smile formed to her lips as she saw the girl so happy.

Yuqi, Shuhua, and Sana are finally done playing and went to where Miyeon and Minnie are.

"Eonni, we're bored." Shuhua said. "Bored of winning to be exact."

"God can you PLEASE shut up." Yuqi scoffed.

"What? You can't even beat Sana Eonni." Shuhua teased.

"I don't want to get dragged into this." Sana shook her head. She saw Miyeon holding a plushie and she smiled.

"Woah, you won this?" Sana asked Miyeon.

"No, but Minnie got it for me." Miyeon smiled and faced Minnie. Minnie smirked.

"Yeah, it took me a lot of tries." Minnie said.

"That's so cute!" Sana said giggling.

"I want one for Soyeon." Yuqi said, looking at the claw machines.

"Me too!" Shuhua said.

They all went to the claw machine and played. Miyeon is still hugging her toy, she glanced at Minnie. The girl is playing with the others, she smiled and looked at the bunny toy Minnie gave her. She held it tight, Minnie really did effort getting the toy knowing the claw machines are so hard to play.

Yuqi raged as the lion stuffed toy fell from the claw, not even close to the shoot.

"Do you want me to try?" Minnie asked.

"No, thank you. You got Miyeon Eonni the bunny plush. I want to get this for Soyeon." Yuqi denied, still focused on the game. Shuhua, on the other hand, got the fox plush with zero effort. She pulled it out of the hatch with excitement.

"Yes!" Shuhua said and hugged the plush.

"This is not fair." Yuqi said, controlling the clamp. Finally, the toy was able to make it through the shoot, Yuqi obtaining the victory.

Suddenly, the two other Koreans came in. They're carrying some makeup bags that they probably bought from another store.

"Soyeon-ie!" Yuqi rushed to Soyeon with the lion plush in hand.

"Hey baby!" Soyeon greeted.

"I got you this." Yuqi gave Soyeon the plush.

"Oh my God, this is so cute! Thank you baby!" Soyeon's eyes twinkled and hugged Yuqi and gave the Chinese girl a kiss on the cheek. Yuqi melted as she hugged Soyeon back.

Shuhua went to Soojin shyly holding the fox toy behind her back. "Here." She said as she stretched out her arms with the fox plush in hand. Soojin stood there, staring at the plush. Shuhua thought Soojin didn't like it but suddenly, Soojin hugged Shuhua tightly. Shuhua hugged back.

"Thank you, boss. I love you." Soojin smiled as she pulled out from the hug, she took the plush and hugged it as well.

All of them were in awe with the two, Soojin isn't the type to show these kinds of stuff to anyone. They cheered, Soojin blushed. Shuhua froze, she's still not used to Soojin saying those words.

"I love you too." Shuhua smiled.

"Lesbians." Minnie laughed.

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

7K 245 29
"you don't understand. i can never do any changes." started: 31 december 2021 restarted: 14 may 2022 completed: 16 october 2022
80.8K 3.7K 47
"Wait this isn't my phone" Sunoo said "Did we get a new update why is everything pink" Niki said Started: Aug 4, 2022 Ended: May 12, 2023
26.3K 609 13
⚠️: Not for innocent/sensitive people~🔞 "𝐈𝐧 𝐚𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐰𝐚𝐲, 𝐢𝐧 𝐚𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐥𝐢𝐟𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞, 𝐦𝐚𝐲 𝐰𝐞 𝐛𝐞 𝐛𝐨𝐫𝐧 𝐚𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐨�...