Babygirl (SEQUEL to Fuckboy...

Von renelwood

"Fuck, Evan," Draco groaned, tilting his head back. He looked back down at her, his eyes darting from her eye... Mehr

trailer.
author's note.
prologue.
1. seventh year.
2. red.
3. pulse points.
4. daydream.
5. sugar rush.
6. royalty.
7. snitch.
8. bloodsucker.
9. rightful damnation.
10. pillow talk.
11. revelation.
12. trust fall.
13. mudblood.
14. hell raiser.
16. cold war.
17. rebellious streak.
18. fatal flaw.
19. masochism.
20. mine.
21. merry and bright.
22. fantasy.
23. divine.
24. rock cakes and serenephobia.
25. devilish.

15. sex ed.

772 22 98
Von renelwood

When Draco woke up the next morning, Evan was not there.

He sat up groggily, rubbing the sleep from his eyes. He looked down at the spot where Evan had been when he fell asleep. At first he was utterly indignant at her absence.

Then, Draco looked at the clock and realized it was half past eleven. He had missed both his morning classes, and Theodore was stepping out from the lavatories, having just taken a shower.

She was off the hook, this time.

- - -

"Did you figure it out?"

Draco turned around, dumbfounded when Astoria Greengrass walked toward him as he stood by the drink table.

"Figure what . . .?" he asked in alarm. Then, he remembered that he had requested to talk with her. "Shit . . . No," he mumbled, shaking his head. Draco looked beyond Astoria at Evan, sitting with Onyx on the couch. Theo and Blaise were facing them, chatting and smoking under the guise of doing homework.

Draco had completely forgotten that he asked Astoria to come and talk to him, as he needed her advice. It had been a few days since the longest day of his fucking life. In that time he had recovered a few brain cells, but clearly not all of them.

"So, what's this about?" Astoria asked of him, raising her cup to take a drink. She looked expectant, as if they should have the conversation by the drink table in the middle of the crowded common room.

Draco didn't even want to be having the conversation at all.

"Not here," he said, shaking his head.

"Lead the way then, shady ass," Astoria laughed.

He didn't want to take her to his dormitory, because he didn't want to give her the wrong impression. They couldn't talk in her dormitory either, as it invited the same issue.

So, Draco walked over to the doorway to the dorms to talk in the short corridor between the stairs.

"So?" she asked when they were hidden behind the wall. Astoria leaned back, her arms crossed. Draco peeked around for witnesses, then took a deep breath.

"Look, I just need to ask you—"

Right as he was starting to form the words, Pansy Parkinson's head bobbed into his vision.

"Dear me," Pansy said with a sickening smile, walking up the stairs from the girl's dorms. She reached the bottom of the staircase as her lips curled in devious amusement. "Am I interrupting a lover's spat?"

"Oh, Pansy. . ." Astoria said with a fake grin, tilting her head in inspection. "Isn't it past your bedtime?"

It was only 7 pm. Draco stifled a laugh, pursing his lips together.

"Careful, Astoria," Pansy cooed as she passed by them to the entrance to the common room. She turned back and smiled hatefully at them both. "He'll give you fleas. Or worse."

"Oh how I'd love to pull that hair. . ." Astoria said as Pansy departed.

"Library?" Draco asked, craning his neck to make sure Parkinson had left.

"I could go for a stroll."

They ended up sitting in one of the aisles, talking in whispers so as not to alarm Madam Pince. The library was mostly empty, as it was the evening hours. Astoria's face was illuminated by the glow from the desk lamp, her eyebrows raised in expectation.

Draco cleared his throat awkwardly. "Okay. I'm not trying to rehash old shit . . . but I wanted to talk to you about . . . what happened—with you and I."

Astoria cocked a brow.

"Well, I thought it was quite clear," she said, narrowing her eyes.

"No, I mean," Draco said, shaking his head. "Oh, fuck it. I want to know what I did wrong."

"You mean . . . personality wise or just—overall?"

"Okay. Astoria?" he asked gently, turning towards her. "I want to know how I made you cry."

Draco shivered at the memory of his almost-first-shagging, and the events that followed—Astoria pushing him off, bursting into tears and gripping her stomach in pain as she sobbed into his mattress.

Under the dim lights of the bookcase lamps, Astoria laughed. Draco did not think it was funny.

"Why?" she asked through her chuckles. Draco gave her a look of annoyance. Then she raised her eyebrows in understanding. "Ohh, okay. I see."

"Fucking . . . help me."

Astoria was never been one to mince words. She just came right out with it.

"Draco," Astoria said good-naturedly. "It wasn't about how we did it. It was about who we did it with."

"Okay?" he said, confused.

"You'll be fine," she said simply. Then she placed a hand on her own chest. "I just wasn't into it, that's all—and that made shagging you logistically impossible. If I had been into you, it would've been a lot . . . easier. But we were never a good fit." She gave him a playful nudge. "You know we weren't."

Draco sat back in the library chair, then agreed with her. She was never right for him, in any way. She should have been, as she fit the mold.

After his confession of his still in-tact virginity, Evangeline had asked him why he was still a virgin. Draco had thought it was a ridiculous question. But he knew that the reason—if there were ever any real reason at all—was because no other girl had ever been her.

"So," Astoria said, leaning her elbows onto the tabletop. She grinned at Draco mischievously. "Who's the lucky girl?"

"Goodbye," he said, flying to his feet. Astoria laughed.

Draco had wanted some kind of explanation, some sort of help so that, when he finally had Evan, he wouldn't hurt her. Instead, he was permanently scarred by the most embarrassing goddamn conversation of his life.

Upon his return to the common room, he walked directly to the drink table and poured out a thick glass of whiskey, chugging it all in one gulp.

"Are you . . . okay?"

Draco turned, still chugging. Evan had materialized in front of him, leaning against the drink table. She was laughing at him in amusement, having just stormed into Slytherin Dungeon and chugged an entire triple shot of firewhiskey in one blow.

Draco gave her a look, widening his eyes in abject horror at the conversation he had just had.

"Ha. No." He poured out another shot.

Evan narrowed her eyes, pausing. Then she leaned over and whispered to him, keeping her voice low.

"Fuck you, what's wrong?"

Draco froze as he was chugging the second glass of whiskey. He set it down on the drink table and smirked at her, his chest fluttering.

"You're flirting with me," Draco declared with an open grin.

"No I'm not," Evangeline said quickly, pursing her lips together.

"Oh, you're flirting the fuck out of me."

"Not at all."

"It's not even subtle."

"Fuck off," she laughed. There was a tinge of pink growing stronger on her cheeks.

Draco finished his second glass of whiskey, then nodded towards the others.

"Come on," he smirked.

Evan followed Draco over to the others, and soon their homework resumed. This time, though, Pansy had joined in. The air grew tense, as it had ever since the Quidditch after-party. Evan's face was trained into a mask. She went entirely silent, focusing solely on her DADA homework.

"Say, Blaise. What was the name of that muggleborn that was murdered here in 1943?" Pansy asked, ten minutes later.

Irritated, Draco set his book down on the coffee table and looked up at Parkinson, sitting above Blaise and him in the loveseat.

"You're not in History of Magic, Parkinson," Draco said. Even still, Draco didn't think they would even study the opening of the Chamber of Secrets in that class—even if Pansy were enrolled. Binns sure got pissy when they asked about it in second year.

"Well, I was thinking of throwing a party," Pansy said with a sadistic smile. "The anniversary is coming up."

Draco, and everyone else in their friend group, knew that Pansy was taunting Evan. But his babygirl looked so satisfyingly unbothered. She didn't even look up from her homework.

But then, a few moments later, Evan turned to Theo, insulting Pansy harshly without even talking to her directly.

"Do you ever listen to someone speak and wish their mum would have just swallowed instead?"

Theo busted out laughing.

Seeing that they we are all laughing. Pansy stood up, snapping her book shut. She glared at Theo specifically, as he was supposed to be on her side, Draco supposed. Pansy tore out of the common room without looking back.

"Someone's in trouble," Blaise told Theo.

"Why don't you just shove her off?" Onyx asked Nott. "Don't tell me you've forgiven her for what she said to E?"

"Theodore can shag whomever he likes," Evan chuckled, unbothered.

"Besides," Draco interjected, chuckling. "Theo would forgive Pansy even if she hit him in the face with a brick."

"Lay off, will you?" Theo huffed as they all chuckled. "If Evan doesn't care, you lot shouldn't."

"Yes, don't be angry on my behalf," Evan said to them all, resuming her writing.

- - -

Had it really only been a week since they unleashed five thousand cornish pixies into Slughorn's office? It felt as if that were a fever dream.

But soon, Thursday arrived.

They walked to detention, Onyx and Blaise chatting as Draco walked behind them. Evan peeked over her shoulder, giving Draco a knowing look. Detentions with Evangeline were becoming notorious. He wondered what the bloody hell she had planned for him this time. Draco prepared his heart for a fresh embolism.

When they arrived at Filch's office, they all listened to him as he gave them a lecture over the importance of protecting school property.

And Evan, goddamn her.

She kept looking over at Draco, then snapping her eyes away when he looked back. She was tucking both lips between her teeth to avoid laughing, and furrowed her brows at Filch, nodding along exaggeratedly.

"And the history of the school must be protected!" Filch snarled directly to Evan.

"Oh, yeah. Mmm," Evangeline nodded. Draco could physically see how she was making fun of Filch in her head.

Whenever she looked over at Draco, which she did every time he looked away, he had to purse his lips to keep from busting apart in laughter. They played a kind of tag, looking at each other back and forth until finally, Filch finished.

Filch then broke them up into the same pairs as the last time.

And God, it had been so long since Draco touched her. He hadn't touched her since he fell asleep in her arms. And he hadn't kissed any part of her in days.

As they walked down the corridor, Evan was looking straight ahead, holding in a smile. Draco took her around the waist and backed her up against a wall.

"Mal-Draco," she stuttered in shock.

"Bla-Evangeline," he mocked, smirking down at her.

"Snape's waiting. . ." Evan trailed off. Despite her protests, she reached up and rested her hands on the back of his neck.

"Well, I have a date with the devil. And Snape's not invited," Draco said before lunging in.

She didn't even try to ward him off when Draco kissed over and over again on her throat. He nibbled on her skin, nearly moaning at the feel of it, and pressed his body flush against hers, pinning them both into the wall.

"We. . . can't. . ." Evan said breathlessly.

"But you want to?" he asked through pants, kissing and licking greedily on her throat. He took her hips in his hands and pulled them into his own. "If I could take you, right now, would you let me?"

"I don't know. I still kinda hate you."

"Kinda?" Draco chuckled, then continued kissing her like it was his last day on Earth. "There's been some progress, then."

"Miniscule progress," she retorted.

Draco had her leg hiked up around his waist, he was planting sloppy kisses along her jaw, and she was holding onto his upper back and sighing in pleasure. It was expansive progress.

"I know patience is a virtue and everything," Draco said into her neck. "But I don't think I possess it."

"I could not agree more," Evan said with a tinge of heat. She sighed, letting him pull her thigh tighter around his waist. He reached down, ravaging her and cupping her ass, using it to press her hips flush into his.

He leaned back, lingering his palms on the curve between her ass and her thighs.

"Let me have you," he murmured.

Evan's face relaxed.

"I will," she whispered with a nod.

"Soon?"

"Real soon," Evan murmured, her eyebrows creasing together.

Draco beamed at her, deathly excited. He reached down and took her hand, tangling his fingers into hers and guiding her towards Snape's office.

He was blushing at the feel of her fingers in his, smiling down the corridor. But Evan was acting as if he'd gone absolutely mad.

"Oh, so I can lick your pussy but I can't hold your hand?" Draco scoffed, because Evan was looking at their joined hands in bewilderment.

"I told you," she said, letting go of his hand. "Being cute is gross."

She did not sound very convincing—nor did she look it.

But a moment later, Evan's face dropped into a hardened glare as she looked beyond Draco, glancing over his shoulder as they walked.

At Pansy fucking Parkinson.

- - -

"A first year vomited today after a particularly harsh chastisement over his recent essay on Grindylows."

"I'm not cleaning up vomit, Snape."

"That's sir, to you," Snape snapped.

Draco turned his attention away from Snape's filing cabinet, stealing a quick look at Evangeline.

"Of course," Parkinson scoffed under her breath, giving Evan a bristling side-eye.

Draco walked over, just as Evan was opening her mouth to say something probably very insulting to their dear professor.

"Merlin's sake," Draco snapped. He reached out for the wood polish and brush, practically yanking it from Snape's hands.

He hoped and prayed that Evan recognized that his hatred was an act, this time. He sneered, looking down at her with fake irritation.

"Let her scrub the floors, Draco," Parkinson said sweetly from behind him.

"Do you want to listen to her bitch and moan all night?" Draco asked Pansy with a quick sideways glance.

Evan looked up at him, and she didn't look angry. She was simply confused.

"I'll decide what your punishments are, Mister Malfoy," Snape drawled.

"I'll do it Professor," Draco insisted. "She'd probably mess it up anyway. Warp the floorboards."

Snape was reluctant, but he eventually let Draco accept the assignment. Evan looked dumbstruck, especially when he dropped his angry sneer and smiled down at her.

"You don't—" she said, barely above a whisper.

"Shh. Go on."

- - -

"Mister Malfoy."

Draco groaned, as he had almost escaped.

"Professor," he said stoically, turning back around. Evan kept walking out, but Pansy lingered in the doorway of Snape's classroom.

Draco was tired of being a pawn in Pansy's games.

All during detention, Pansy sat right next to him as he sat on the floor, scrubbing the floorboards. She kept saying stupid shit to him about muggleborns. He was ready to fucking kill her.

Evan made it all bearable, looking at him longingly, glancing at him periodically as she sorted Snape's files. She kept giving Draco sympathetic looks of thanks, meeting his smile every time he looked up. She was the only woman he would get on his knees for—and the only woman he'd scrub Snape's floors for, for an entire three hours.

Draco was now face to face with Snape, as he was stopping him from leaving. Draco tried not to roll his eyes, as he was eager to get back to the Dungeon.

"I have had a recent correspondence with your father," Snape said.

"Oh?" Draco said with a dark chuckle. "Sends his love, does he?"

Snape scowled, irritated at Draco's sarcastic tone. "We would like to start your private tutoring this coming Monday night," Snape said. "At 7 pm. We will start with—"

"Oh, you and Father have it all planned out? Well . . ." he said, chuckling ironically. "I won't be needing your services, sir."

Snape furrowed his brows, his mouth turned down in a confused frown.

"Send him my love in return, won't you?" Draco said.

Draco walked out of the classroom then, not waiting for a rebuttal, and caught up to Evan quite quickly. Parkinson was soon stealing his attention, or trying to, and Evan fell back, not wanting to be near her.

"Did you see Granger today? That hair," Pansy laughed sadistically.

"Not interested in your little girl gossip, Parkinson," Draco said coldly as they reached the entrance to Slytherin.

"Improper breeding, if you ask me."

Pansy looked back at Evan, who had just caught up with them. Draco silently glared at the door as they walked up to it.

"Give it a rest, Parkinson," Evan said, monotoned.

Draco's lip twitched. He gave the Slytherin password as Pansy fumed. They all stepped inside, Pansy raging, Evan unbothered, and Draco's chest swelling in pride.

"Ah, how was it?" Theo asked. Blaise and Onyx were already back. They were all sitting around the table, playing Exploding Snap.

"Oh, just riveting," Draco replied in a huff, slamming down into a seat. He stretched out in the chair, taking a bottle from Theodore.

As Draco took a swig, he met Evan's eye. She was sitting slouched in her chair, looking quite tired.

Evan gave him a slight smile, then stood up again.

"You're not playing?" Blaise asked as he settled his cards in his hands, his voice full of concern.

"I have a headache," Evan replied.

"Want a tonic?" Onyx asked.

"No," Evan said. She walked to the doorway and gave Draco a shy smile right before she stepped out of sight. Draco smirked to himself, taking the look in her eye as an invitation.

Pansy, Onyx, and even Daphne and Milicent were all in the common room, leaving Evan in her dormitory alone. Draco waited for the right moment to slip away.

"What's wrong with her?" Blaise asked Onyx.

"Fuck if I know," Onyx chuckled. "I've barely seen her all day."

Draco lit a cigarette after he was out of the game, taking a drag and leaning back.

"Pansy was being a loathsome little bitch to her all night," Draco said to Blaise.

"Why was Pansy in detention?" Theo asked, trying to be casual as he inquired after his fuck-buddy.

"To be a bitch," Draco emphasized.

"Careful," Onyx laughed. "Theo will duel you for her honor."

"What honor?" Draco scoffed.

Soon, his friends joined the party happening by the fireplace. They were all dancing and laughing underneath the green lights, bottles in their hands. Draco sipped away through the doorway unnoticed.

He rushed excitedly down the stairs, expecting her to be waiting for him. When he stepped through her doorway, though, he was confused. The lights were off, the room pitch black. He didn't even think she was in there at first. When he reached her nightstand, he flipped on the lamp. Then Draco chuckled, shaking his head in amusement at the sight before him.

Evangeline was laying on her side, turned away, curled up into a tight ball. She was tucked completely under her covers like she was in a caccoon. When he walked over to the other side of her bed, and her eyes were closed as she dreamed peacefully.

Draco melted at the sight, then lifted her blanket gently. He slipped into her bed, closing her curtains around them and reaching for her. Evan's bed smelled like her—something sweet and spiced. He had never been in her bed before—it was quite warm there. Evan mumbled sleepily as Draco wrapped his arms around her waist, inspecting her before leaning down to gift her wet, soft kisses, trailing them down her neck.

"Mmmm," Evan sighed.

"Wake up," he chuckled on her skin.

"Why. . .?" she mumbled sleepily.

Draco chuckled again.

"And here I thought you wanted me to come follow you," he whispered. "Just needed a nap, hm?"

"A nap which you are disrupting."

Draco sighed dramatically and started to sit up.

"I'll just make my leave then. . ." he trailed off teasingly, peeling her blanket off and even starting to step down.

A pretty little hand reached out of the green comforter, gripped hard onto Draco's collar, and yanked him back down. He crashed back down beside her, laughing.

"You're a blithering idiot," Evan said, her voice sounding far more awake. She still had her eyes closed, though.

"I love it when you talk dirty to me," Draco teased in her ear. He leaned down and started kissing on her neck again, running his hands along her waist. She sighed, lifting a lazy hand to the back of his head.

"Mmmm," Evan sighed, playing absentmindedly with his hair.

"I think . . ." Draco trailed off mischeviously, gripping onto the back of her neck and kissing across her collarbone. "It's been far too long since I last had you."

When he reached to her waistband, his stomach stirred. Touching her like that felt so soft and gentle. The darkness and the warmth of her bed and her body pressing up against him under the covers made his chest tighten.

But then, as he was lifting the waistband of her sleep shorts, Evan exclaimed, "Malfoy!" She looked up at the curtains, then realized that he had already closed them.

Draco smiled lightly to himself as she settled back down, her hand laid up by her face on the pillow. Draco placed two fingers on his tongue, wetting them. Then he reached back into her panties and glided the wetness over her clit, soft and smooth.

God, it had been so long since he last touched her—far too fucking long. He sighed into her, relief flooding his senses.

Evan sighed and gripped onto his hair, arching into his hand as he traced little wet circles on her clit and kissed down her neck. She opened her legs wider for him. "That's a good girl," Draco whispered in satisfaction, reaching his free hand to the inside of her thigh and pulling her open like a blooming flower. "Be very quiet. The ceiling is rather thin."

Draco petted her carefully with the pads of two fingers. Soon she was so deliciously wet. She moaned softly in his ear—making his stomach drop as if he had descended a great height all at once. Tingles rose at the back of his neck from where she was gripping his hair. He swirled her wetness around and around and around, before deciding he would rather lap it up with his tongue.

Draco started to slowly shift downwards, kissing down the side of her neck. He kissed across her collarbones, then underneath the collar of her sleep shirt. He ran a hand down her body, tracing her curves with his palm. When he reached the bottom hem of her shirt, he lifted it up and kissed down her lower abdomen, tracing her skin with his tongue. Soon, he was shifting down more, disappearing under her blanket. He kissed along the waistband of her shorts, teasing his fingers underneath it.

"Am I forgiven yet?" he asked as he pulled her shorts down. He kissed down her thigh and then shifted her panties to the side, suddenly face to face with her pussy. It looked so very fucking wet.

"That's . . .  not . . . fair . . ." Evan said between gasps, as Draco had started to pet her again, gently brushing his fingers against her and admiring her pussy while he rubbed it. He took her legs and placed them over his shoulders, trapping his face between her thighs.

"Hm, you're right. Not fair at all," he whispered, hovering his mouth over her pussy. It was not fucking fair that she could look so goddamn delicious.

"Draco . . ." Evan moaned. The sound of his name, moaned softly from her mouth in a low whine, made him break completely.

Draco lunged in, kissing her pussy with tongue. He immediately swirled his tongue around, licking and kissing and eating his fill.

God . . . so sweet . . .

"Mm!" Evan grunted. Draco gripped her hips, holding her down onto the mattress.

"Be quiet or I'll stop," he whispered. If anyone interrupted this time, he would lose it.

For a moment, Draco just ran his hands along her thighs, admiring her. But then, her hand joined him under the comforter. Evan laced her fingers into the hair at the top of his head and yanked, pulling his mouth back in.

Draco fucking loved it when she did that. He moaned, wrapping his lips around her clit. He sucked on it gently and flicked his tongue there, digging his fingertips into her hips. Evan jerked and moaned and whined. Heat fell over his body in thick waves.

"Fucking . . . heaven," he murmured, smiling widely on her pussy. He dove back in for more.

It was heating up, both temperature wise and how fast and how hard he massaged her clit with his tongue. Suddenly, it was no longer soft and playful but rather hot and heated. Evan tensed under his tongue, her back arching off of the mattress. She whimpered, her legs shaking slightly on his shoulders.

"Don't worry . . . I won't let you cum," Draco whispered, only stopping for a singular moment. He smiled in bliss, tasting her on his lips. He leaned back in, making wet circles on her clit and running his tongue along her opening. He moaned, because she tasted so good there. "Not until tomorrow."

"Tomorrow?" Evan asked in a strained gasp, knitting her fingers into his hair.

"I have big plans for tomorrow," Draco whispered. He flicked his tongue in a long upwards motion, making her body jerk. 

"Such . . . such as?" Evan asked, unable to focus.

Draco was planning to fuck her tomorrow. He was planning to slide his cock right where he was currently sliding his finger in. He couldn't wait any longer—his plan was already solidified in his head. He had been preparing for it for the past several days, planning out where and how and when he would finally, finally take her. Now that he had prepped the supplies he needed, and gotten some vague yet encouraging sex advice from Astoria, he was all set to ravage her—that very next evening.

"Mmmm!" Evan moaned as he delved his finger deep inside of her. Draco's cock was going to ruin her—he knew it would. He slid his finger in and out of her, watching the way her sweet pussy wrapped around it.

"Fuck, I wish this were my cock," Draco whispered, because the sight of it. . . god. . . the way her pussy looked around his finger. . .

"Now. . . fuck me now. . ." Evan begged in a strained whimper. Draco licked her clit again, savoring her.

"Now?" he whispered, teasing her. She sounded so hot and bothered, her hand tightened in his hair as she held him flush between her legs.

"Now. . . please. . . Draco, I can't wait any longer."

He groaned at her begging, his resolve shattering. He would do it. He would fucking explode. He would whip out his cock and shove it right there.

Right there. . . right where he was touching. He  would fuck her right. . .

He shoved his finger into her in a quick motion.

There.

She deserved to get fucked, just for the begging alone.

Draco could barely hold back. He whipped the covers off of his head head and looked up at her, panting.

"Keep begging like that, and I will fuck you tonight," he threatened.

Her face screwed up and Draco realized he should have been looking at her face the whole time. Her eyebrows were knitted close together and raised at the center, her upper lip was raised, and her eyes were rolling back as he kept pumping his finger in and out, curving it and finding that spot that made her squirm. Once he found the right button to push, he pushed a second finger in and played with it.

"Mmm!" she exploded, throwing her head back onto her pillow. "I want you to."

Draco was going to do it—he was going to lunge up and take her. She looked too good, her pussy felt too good around his fingers and god—he wanted to fuck the shit out of it.

"Now. . . please. . . I can't-" Evan started again, begging him directly.

Evan was so fucking lucky that there was a knock on the door, cutting them off.

They both froze, Evan's face fell, and Draco's two fingers halted to a stop, still inside of her.

"Evan?" a voice called from the door.

She mouthed, 'go do something,' her eyes wide as she shook her head frantically.

Draco mouthed back, 'how the fuck?!' and 'where?!' and 'what am I supposed to—?!'

The door opened, and Draco just scrambled frantically under her blanket. Evan swatted his hand away, as he hadn't even removed his fingers. He settled under her blanket, perspiring profusely and trying not to move. Then he looked up and saw her bare pussy, admiring the exquisite view.

"Evan?" Blaise's voice said, muffled by the blanket over Draco's head.

"Yes?" Evan asked. She stiffened. Blaise's voice was closer now, as Draco supposed he had opened the curtains. He held his breath, sweltering under the thick comforter.

"Just wanted to see if you were alright," Blaise whispered.

Draco was gripping hard onto Evan's hips, holding them still. He looked down, agonized that she was so close and he couldn't fucking taste her anymore.

"Yeah, I'm. . . fine," Evan replied, her voice tentative.

"Well, I know Pansy gave you a rough time today," Blaise said. "During detention."

Draco grew so pissed with Zabini for interrupting such a fabulous time that he looked down at Evan's pussy, deciding he was going to kiss it—because she was his.

Evan scoffed, her voice semi-normal. "Yeah, she was—"

Evan stuttered, her words dropping completely off a cliff. Draco had pressed his lips directly between her legs, his eyes rolling back and his lips curving to a devilish smile.

"She was a jackass," Evan said heatedly, squirming subtly.

Draco almost laughed, because he knew she was fucking furious. He continued torturing her, because he enjoyed hearing her stutter, and enjoyed the idea of Zabini not knowing what the fuck was happening to her—right before his very eyes.

Draco smirked to himself, leaning back in and planting a feather-soft kiss on her clit.

"Just punch her in the face next time, like you did to Malfoy," Blaise said with a chuckle.

"Oh, I will," Evan said pointedly.

Draco gave Evangeline another soft kiss, right on her clit, and suddenly she had infiltrated his home base, reaching down and trying to pull him away. She got as far as gripping the back of his neck, but he swiftly took her wrist and pinned it down onto the mattress, tangling his fingers in hers.

He opened his mouth and give her a long, exaggerated lick all the way from her opening to the top of her clit. Then, just to really piss her off, he slid his finger back into her and started to snog her, massaging her with his lips and sloppily rubbing his tongue around.

Evan reached down with her free hand, and suddenly they were at war. She grabbed frantically onto his jaw, trying to stop the assault on her pussy. Draco laughed silently on her, his chest lurching with the force of keeping the noise in. He chomped his teeth at the open air, searching for her hand. He got a really good nip at her, biting into her thumb. She lurched and coughed, and Draco ate her pussy some more.

"Well," Blaise said. Draco laughed silently again, rolling his tongue sensually. "I just wanted to make sure you were-"

"I'm great, fantastic even," Evan snapped hurriedly. Draco closed his eyes tightly, absolutely dying. He recovered slightly, biting the shit out of Evan's hand again and fingering her faster.

"Great," Blaise said with a tone of surprise. "Goodnight, then."

When the door shut, Evan erupted, scrambling away from him. Draco poked his head cautiously out of the blanket, and Evan immediately hit the shit out of his shoulder, smacking him over and over again while he roared in glee.

"Fucking . . . asshole!" Evan said through gritted teeth.

Draco panted, pushing his sweaty-ass hair away from my face. He collapsed back, sitting up against the poster of her bed. Evan scowled.

"Oh, you think it's funny?" she threatened. "Why don't we go upstairs and I'll suck your dick under the table?"

"Kinky."

"Shut the fuck up," she seethed. Draco laughed again, wiping sweat off his face. Evan crossed her arms, glaring at him. "Pleased with yourself?"

"Very," he smirked. "You taste like fucking-"

"Strawberries, yeah I know," Evan snapped.

Draco smirked in satisfaction. "I was going to say heroin, but yours works too."

Draco's eyes widen when she started crawling towards him, sizing him up with a deep glare.

"I am very good at payback," Evangeline said. "Remember that."

"What are you—" Draco started, because Evan straddled one of his legs and gripped hard onto the front of his shirt, yanking him in. One look into her eyes and he knew he was utterly done for.

"Payback, asshole."

Evan was reaching for his belt, undoing it urgently.

"Oh, you think sucking my dick is payback?" he teased, but he couldn't contain the tension in his voice.

When his belt was fully undone and thrown upon the floor, Evan gave him an upward glance, cocking a brow. Draco sigh, leaning back and resting his hands behind his head.

"Do your worst, Blackwood," he said, giving himself over to her whims.

Evan took the invitation, sliding his zipper down and reaching into his slacks. He lurched as she took his cock in her hand, pulling it out of his pants. His hands fell down to the mattress as he stared at her.

Evan looked down at his cock for a moment, as if she were inspecting it. Then, without even looking up, she pulled her hair over her shoulder, stooped down, and shoved his dick all the way down her throat.

"Ugh!" he called out, jerking forward. "Evan. . . babygirl!" Draco exclaimed, hoping the pet name would make her show mercy on him.

She didn't even fucking gag. She just went at it, sucking Draco off fast and delicious.

Draco gripped onto her head, sitting up more. Evan's head bobbed up and down in his lap, and he tilted his head, whimpering and groaning at the sheer sight of her.

Evan stopped for a moment, sitting up and looking him in the eye.

"I'm hungry," she deadpanned. She started stroking his cock, making his hips jerk up into her hand, over and over. "Are you going to fill me up?"

Draco sputtered in shock. Evan leaned back down and deepthroated him again. He called out, then dissolved into aching moans.

He exhaled sharply. "Fuck yeah, I am. Holy shit," he groaned, staring at her. He tilted his head, gripping onto her hair. He balled it up in his fist and pulled, raising her head up.

Evan looked up at him, blinking rapidly and sucking his dick like a woman starved. He watched his shaft slide in her lips and lost his motherfucking mind.

"Just like that . . . just like that, babygirl," Draco whimpered, his face screwing up. He pulsed his hips up and down, pleasure shuddering through his spine. "Fuck, I'm gonna give you a whole belly full of cum," he panted out.

Draco gripped at her jaw, moaning over and over again. He lifted his hips to meet her mouth, as she was moaning on his cock exactly how he liked it.

He grabbed onto her head again, pulling her hair and forcing her to look up. Evan moaned loudly, her eyes rolling back. He pulled her hair hard, digging his nails into her scalp.

"Would you like that? Hm?" he cooed, admiring her and pulling her scalp tighter. "My dirty little whore. . ." Evan gripped hard onto the bedsheets next to his hips, her eyes closed as she sucked him off.

But then, she opened her eyes. And she sighed on his dick, eyes snapping up to his. She nodded slowly, holding his gaze as she sucked him off.

"Goddamn. . ." Draco groaned in awe. Evan stared into his eyes, going absolutely mad on his cock as she did it. "Gorgeous. . ." he told her. He gripped her hyperextended jaw, whimpering. "Fucking look at you . . . my little cum slut . . ."

Evan held his eye contact, moaning so loudly, it made the head of his cock vibrate in the back of her throat. The pressure increased, the speed and the ferocity of her delicious sucks up and down his cock. Draco threw his head back.

"Fuck, I'm gonna cum down your throat," Draco warned her, pulling hard on her hair. "Fuuuuck Evan, don't stop!"

Very soon, he was about to explode—to fill her with his cum for the second time.

"Don't stop. . . please don't stop . . ." he whimpered, writhing and squirming his hips. He looked down at her, his eyebrows furrowed. "Show me those eyes, those beautiful fucking eyes. . ." he begged. He needed to see the goddess eyes that had started it all—it would satisfy the deepest, carnal need of his soul.

He reached down to her chin and tilted her head up. Evan opened her eyes for him. He wanted to cum just like that—he needed to cum with her eyes on his.

"Oh, I'm gonna cum in you. . ." he groaned. His hand was shaking on her chin, and his cock was throbbing so deliciously. "Good girl . . . that's a good fucking girl . . . make me fucking cum. . ."

Draco stared down at her, his body tensing. He went silent, locking onto the eyes that propelled him forward into a deep, mouth-watering void. He lifted his hips, thrusting himself into her mouth, his chest heaving, then held his breath—

With no fucking warning, Evan sat up completely, ripping out of his grip and sitting back on her knees.

"What . . .? Evan. . ." Draco gasped, deflating. "Nuh-uh," he shook his head. "More."

"That," Evan said, nodding down to his swollen cock. "Is your punishment."

Draco didn't hesitate to lunge at her, scrambling up onto his knees. He took her waist in both hands, shuffled her back, then slammed her down onto the mattress, lifting the arch of her back up to him before depositing it back down.

Evan looked up at him, panting and wide eyed. He placed himself between her legs, holding himself over her and staring down into her eyes. His cock was still out, touching against her bare thigh.

"You were ready to fuck me only moments ago," he said huskily. He took the back of her thighs and pulled them tightly around his waist, pressing himself up against her.

"I changed my mind," Evan exhaled.

"Oh?"

"Mm-hmm. So," she said, "Get out."

"What?" he asked, freezing in place. He had been planning a sleepover.

"I don't need any more visitors catching you in my bed," she said simply. "So get out."

"Oh, you're in trouble now," Draco said deviously. He adjusted his grip. Her breath hitched as she stared into the fire in his eyes.

"Am I?"

"Mmhm," Draco murmur. He slowly leaned down to whisper in her ear. At this movement, his cock brushed up against her shorts, right over her pussy. He smirked to himself and whispered, "Because I'm going to make you cum on my cock tomorrow night. And now. . ." Draco shifted his hips, letting her feel him, hard against her. She gasped. "I'm not feeling very gentle," he concluded.

Draco made his leave then, abandoning Evangeline to the dark.

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

18K 416 12
𝐓𝐈𝐌𝐄 𝐓𝐑𝐀𝐕𝐄𝐋 𝐀𝐔 "Aww my head. It hwurts." a small girl said. The older boy hugged her and checked her head. "Your fine Lily." "Daddy!" gir...
1.5M 39.8K 65
⚠️*PLEASE READ WARNINGS/TAGS!* "No?" He feigned hurt for a second, but his lips eventually twitched. "Hmm, how'd you explain this then?" Keeping one...
65.3K 1.3K 12
"You just had your first time last night and now you're eager for more?" His tone flirty and he smirked as he looked at her eyes, desperate for him. ...
362K 6.4K 17
**MATURE CONTENT** (Smut alert!) She felt herself lean back into him and he didn't move. "You've been avoiding me, Granger, I've missed you," he told...