Evan (CC) Afton X Fem. Y/n

By Its_Me_Micheal

(I give up on the cover design -_-) chapters come in late, please tell me ideas bc my brain shit More

⚠️ ⚠️ WARNINGS⚠️ ⚠️
⚜Prolong⚜ (i think?-)
❣💟Y/n's Information 💟❣
[C1] Long Time no See
[C2] Nightmare
[C3] Mixed Signals?
[C4] School is Hell!
[C4 part 2?] Alternate ending
THANK YOU (A/N)
[C5] Truth is Out! -☁️/🍋?-
[C6] More then Friends -🍋-
[C6] Lockers -🍋-
[C7] Forgot
Question(s)
Q and A
[C8] Saved..
[C9] Bonding & Answers
Q&A part 2
[C10] Morning
[C11] Day Off Pt1 -🍋?-
[C12] Day Off Pt-2 -🍋-
[C13] Panic Set in Stone
A/n idk
[C14] Girl Time
[C15] Just more Mysteries
[C16] Replay
[C17] Welcome Back
A/n
200 Special
[C18] Decent Morning
[C19] Liz Time
[C20] Questioning
[C21] Phone Call
[C22] Socializing
[C23] Arcade

Happy New Years!!!!

365 4 119
By Its_Me_Micheal

Happy late New years everyone!🥳🥳🥳
This is just a little side chapter thing- NOT actually part of the story ya know, hope you enjoy!-
⚠️RUSHED ASF, smut- that's cringe and ofc rushed⚠️

[Y/n's POV]

Me, Elizabeth, and Mason all went out to the mall to get something for everyone, we of course split up and had multiple times to meet up somewhere every 20-30 minutes, today is the last day of the year, im scared but excited to start this year, but overall i'm happy to start it with Evan and the others. Which now I'm thinking, I don't know what he is into anymore? I've been just walking around to each store till something catches my eye, but nothing.

I sighed and sat at a bench, "You look troubled" a lady said besides me, i looked over, jumping a little, "Sorry ma'am, you startled me" i chuckled out nervously, she nodded, giving me a reassuring smile, "What's bothering you dear?" she asked. I thought for a moment, "Well, i wanted to give my boyfriend a gift, but i don't know what he's into anymore" i said, she nodded, waiting for me to continue, "Me and him were actually childhood friends, until we split up one day. We recently reunited and started dating after a bit"

"Well what are some things you know about him now?" she asked, "He liked the dark, books, me of course" we both chuckled, "Mm, he also likes cuddles, he's a touchy guy" the lady nodded, "What kind of books does he like?", "Romance and mystery books" she nodded, "Exactly like my husband" she explained. I nodded in response, "Do you think you can help me?" I asked, she smiled and nodded, getting up, I got up as well and held my hand out.

She shook my hand, "My name is Y/n", "My name is Melly" she introduced, "Now let's start searching" she nodded as we started walking around the mall.

[A few hours later, back at the house]

I was finishing wrapping up Evan's gifts Melly helped me get, i was excited for him to see my gift- well the gift the Melly lady help me get, she seemed to really know the best things to get him based off of the little things i told her, she did say he reminds her of her husband, which is interesting. I looked over at the last bag, "I'm sure he would love to see you wear this outfit" Melly's words repeated in my head as i set the wrapped gifts on the bed and took the bag from the floor and headed to the bathroom to change.

[Your outfit]

After putting it on, I looked at myself in the mirror, "She has a good sense of style" I muttered, checking myself out then I did my hair (any style you want). After I finished getting ready, I headed to the living room where everyone was, besides Michael and Evan. "Hey Liz, where did the boys go anyways?" I asked, sitting on the couch next to her, "They went shopping as well but to another store" she explained, i nodded.

Mrs. Afton walked over with a tray of hot chocolate cups, a bowl of mini marshmallows, and candy canes, setting it on the table, everyone took a cup, putting in their desired amount of the mini mellows and a candy cane. Elizabeth of course took the most marshmallows out of everyone, i chuckled and took the candy cane, stirring my drink with it, "Your outfit looks nice" Mason commented, "Thank you"

"A lady helped me get Evan's gifts and recommended the outfit too", "That was nice of her" i nodded, sipping my hot drink, a chilly breeze then came into the house, "We're back" Michael called out, i smiled, putting my drink down and walked over and hugged Evan behind him, he hugged me back and i smiled. "You look beautiful Y/n", "Thank you" I said, blushing a little, "I'm going to go to Mike's room for a bit, 'kay?" I nodded and stepped back.

I watched as Michael and Evan headed upstairs, "Y/n, do you want to help me set the table?" i looked over to Mrs. Afton and nodded, walking into the kitchen with her, seeing a few kinds of food already prepared. I helped her clean the little mess and bring the dishes to the table, "Mrs. Afton, what did you and William do in your first new years together?" she hummed in thought, "Ah, so long ago, well, we did each other's family traditions together, doing normal new years things, watching fireworks, then we had our first time together" she said with a smile, a little blush too.

"Why do you ask?", "I wanted to do something with Evan but i'm not good with ideas" i chuckled, "Mhm, well, just make sure you two use protection" she said sternly, my face flushed red, "I-i know" i muttered, "Hehe, wait a bit longer before having my grandbabies" i nodded, still blushing, thinking of the last time me and him did it. After a moment, we finished setting the table, I headed upstairs to get Evan, Michael if he wants to join too. I knocked on the door, waiting for a response, "What is it?" Michael said, "Dinner is ready" I answered, the two mumbled, but I wasn't able to understand what they said.

Evan opened the door, stepped out, closing the door behind him, "Mike isn't joining right away" he said, looking at me, i nodded and held his hand, bringing him to the kitchen where everyone but Michael was at. We sat together, across from Mason and Elizabeth, William sitting next to her and Mrs. Afton next to Evan, "Michael isn't joining us?" she asked before sitting down, "Hes finishing his thing right now" she gave a responsive hum.

[After dinner]

Mason was in the hall, waiting for Michael to clean out his stomach since he did join and eat, which confuses me in all ways, but I just decided to ignore it. "Alright i got the thing" William said, bringing a karaoke box into the living room, that Elizabeth SOMEHOW convince him to join, i chuckled as Elizabeth excitedly went over and started searching for a song, i leaned against Evan, smiling happily, "Y/n", "Hm?" he lifted my chin up, i looked seeing a mistletoe right above us.

I rolled my eyes, smiling and kissed him, "Yeah yeah, i see it" he smiled and kissed me back, "You look beautiful" he whispered, holding me close, "Thank you-", "ALRIGHT LET'S GET THIS PARTY STARTED" Liz shouted, holding up the karaoke mic with pride.

[A few songs and drinks later]

Everyone was at their own things at this point of the night, Mason and Michael were by the dining room drinking, William already left, Mrs. Afton was doing some new years paper thing with Elizabeth, and me and Evan were still on the couch cuddling. Well, until he picked me up, "Me and Y/n are going to the room now, night" he said, bringing me back to his room before anyone could respond, he didnt even bother to just open the door and just teleported us in it instead.

I looked over at the bed, there were the few gifts i got for Evan- and other ones? He sat us on the bed, handing me the other wrapped gifts, "I didnt know what get you- it was hard to pick" he mumbled. I smiled and handed him his gifts, "Same here" we both chuckled, "Lets open it at the same time" he nodded, getting ready to open the first gift, i got ready to open mine as well. Both of us opened it at the same time, the gift was a star ring, a pattern of silver and f/c stars, "Its beautiful" i said, no louder then a whisper.

[The ring]
(You can have the star color any other ones you want)

Evan smiled, "Thank you for the earrings" he said, i smiled back to him as he took off his stud earrings, replacing them with the obsidian like crystal earrings on each ear, i put my ring on my ring finger, it was so stunning.

[The earrings]

We grabbed the last gifts, well i had 2 more gifts for him but one can wait, i thought to myself as we both opened the gifts at the same time, i lifted up the jacket from the wrapping, its so cute, a dark jacket with f/c star patches all over it, i looked down seeing there was another thing with it, i set the jacket next to me, grabbing the striped crop top with a web design in the front.

[The shirt]

[The jacket]
(

Again you can change the star color)

I looked up at Evan seeing he was watching me with a sweet smile, "You know me so well" i chuckled, "I try" he said, now actually paying attention to his gift, holding it up as it was a bit bigger then it seemed, "Its a banana!" he said, sounding like a happy child, "Correction, a cuddle banana", "You know me so well" he repeated to me. "You love cuddling, yes" Evan put the banana to the side and pulled me to him and kissed me, i kissed back.

[Cuddle banana]
(Just picture it bigger)

I smiled at him and grabbed the last gift for him, handing him the box, I watched as he curiously opened it, seeing the book series, "I've been in need for new books" he chuckled, checking the covers of each one, "And it's the whole series?! Thank you Y/n" he said before pulling me into another kiss.

"Not to ruin the moment but we need to clean the mess-" i said, he groaned a little, and of course teleported the things away, "Lazy", "Not to ruin the moment" he commented, i smiled a little, i should give him the last gift now, i thought as i looked at the time then back to him, "Y/n-/Evan- you first-" seems like he also had a last thing as well, "Here, i have one last gift" he said, holding his hand out, teleporting a small wrapped box. I took it and opened it, my eyes widen seeing a condom packet.

Evan pulled me closer to him, "Do you- want to do it?" he asked, i blushed and nodded, "It was actually what i was going to say" i admitted, getting up, "We think alike" he said, both of us starting to take our clothes off. I stepped over to him and got on his lap, "Want to take it slow?", "Mhm" he took the condom, opening the plastic and sliding it on, i watched as he put it on before i moved closer and slowing moving down on him, "Fuck~" Evan moved his hands to my waist, pushing me down further.

"Your doing good~" he whispered, kissing my neck. I stayed still after pushing him in me, adjusting once again as its been a while, he continues kissing my neck, leaving light marks as i started to start moving slowly, he kissed me gently as he thrusted slowly from under me. This feeling, being so close to him felt amazing, "I love you so much Y/n~" he whispered, "I love you too~"

I moved a bit faster, Evan matched my pace making it feel more enjoyable, i moved my hands to the back of his head, tangling his hair in my fingers. He continued to kiss my neck as i moved up and down on him while he thrusted up into me, we started to move faster and faster until he flipped us over, pinning me down on the bed, "Can i..?" he asked quietly, i nodded.

He smirked and kissed me gently, thrusting slowly into me, i moaned in the kiss as his slow gentle thrusts turn into fast hard pounding after a few minutes, "F-fuck Evan!~" i leaned my head back moaning. Evan kissed my neck again down to my chest as he pounded me, i could already feel myself getting close, "Im c-close Y/n~" he moaned, "M-me too~" he went faster, making me moan louder.

Soon enough i felt myself release, Evan did too seconds after, slowing down his pace, "Shit that felt amazing~" i moaned out quietly, panting. He kissed me gently before pulling out, "Happy new years Evan" i muttered, "Happy new years Y/n"

I sat up while he went to throw away the plastic passed me the new hoodie and some shorts while he just got a T-shirt and sweatpants, we changed into the clothes before cuddling in bed, "Hey Evan" he hummed letting me know hes listening, "What was your new years wish?" i asked, "I wished you would always be by my side, forever" he mumbled. I smiled, "What about you?", "I wished... that no matter what happens, we will always find a way back to each other" he smiled, "I love you so much", "I love you too"

-2203 words-

HAPPY LATE NEW YEARS!!!!!
Thank you guys for 5.74k+ reads?!!!! Thank you!!!!
I really wanted to post this sooner- like last night sooner but since it was New years yk and I didn't finish this yet. Well I hope y'all enjoyed this! Have a good year!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7K 48 8
"D-O-L-L-H-O-U-S-E I see things that nobody else sees" Michael hates his life His father is mean to him His siblings are annoying And his mom... Hi...
23.1K 679 24
blueycapsules Dave miller/ William Afton x FEMALE! reader! (Cover art made by me) Made in : 4/22/22 Finished in : ongoing !!!PLEASE READ!!! This s...
15.4K 83 60
MOST STORIES ARE IMAGINES AT THE START, oneshots are to the end) (I first made this as something just 4 me and a joke) 💜Sweet reader x Micheal afton...
209 11 14
A rewrite of a fanfiction with the same name from 2019. Two siblings - Michael and Elliot Afton - have their disagreements on a few things and one of...