Miraculous Sins + Smuts

By MLB_4Ever

A bunch of smutty one-shots for miraculous lovers More

~Voting~
Spin The Bottle - (LadyNoir)
English Final - Part 1 ~ (Adrienette)
English Final - Part 2 ~ (Adrienette)
Marinette's Kinks - (Adrienette)
Purposely Caught - (Adrienette)
Sex Education Part 1 - (Adrienette)
Sex Education - Part 2 ~ (Adrienette)
Arrows - (MariChat)
~Voting~
A Catholic's Rule - (Adrien + Marinette + Kim)
Her Mistake - (LadyNoir)
Date Night Part 1 - (Ladrien)
Date Night - Part 2 ~ (Ladrien)
Eye for an Eye - Part 1 ~ (LadyBlanc & Adrienette)
Eye for an Eye - Part 2 ~ (Adrienette)
~Voting~
Stuck - Part 1 ~ (Adrienette)
Stuck - Part 2 ~ (Adrienette)
Flairmidable ~ (LadyNoir + Flairmidable)
Detour ~ (MariChat)
Caught in a Deal - Part 1 ~ (Ladybug + Argos)
Caught in a Deal - Part 2 ~ (Felibug + Adrienette)
Mercy - Part 1 ~ (Adrienette)
Mercy - Part 2 ~ (Adrienette)
Mercy - Part 3 ~ (Adrienette)
Just Act Casual ~ (Adrienette)
The Break In - Part 1 ~ (Adrigami)
The Break In - Part 2 ~ (Ladrien)
The Break In - Part 3 ~ (MariChat)
Queen of Egypt ~ (Adrienette)
Heated Argument - Part 1 ~ (LadyNoir)
Heated Argument - Part 2 ~ (LadyNoir + Ladrien)
Pretension ~ (Feligami)
Helping Hand ~ MariChat
Invaded Privacy - Part 1 ~ (Lukanette)
Invaded Privacy - Part 2 ~ (Lukanette)
Sexual Tension - Part 1 ~ (GabeNath)
Sexual Tension - Part 2 ~ (GabeNath)
Adrien's Kinks - (Adrienette)
Anything & Everything - Part 1 ~ (Adrienette)
Anything & Everything - Part 2 ~ (Adrienette)
Just For Tonight ~ (Feligami)
Into the Future ~ (LadyNoir + Cat Walker)
Wet Dreams ~ (Nalya)
Double Trouble ~ (Nalya + Adrienette)
A/N
My Football Coach ~ (Adrienette)
The 4 Bodyguards ~ (Adrien + Luka + Nino + Felix + Marinette)
The Perfect Disguise ~ (Felinette)
Representation Deleted Scene ~ (Feligami)
The Perfect Disguise - Part 2 ~ (Felinette)
Under The Stars ~ MariChat

Volpina's Puppets ~ (LadyNoir)

3.4K 32 24
By MLB_4Ever

Alright, big opportunity here. Comment a ship AND storyline in the comments and I will choose one and mention the creator. 

And before y'all scream at me, these characters are 18+

Her head throbbed uncontrollably, and her vision was spotty, just like her latex suit. She felt limp from her toes up. The bright lights of the room made her stomach bile rise, but she choked it down. While her throat ached, she tried shuffling her ligaments only to realize her efforts were for naught. Nylon rope hugged her wrists, thighs, and ankles to a wooden chair. 

"Chat?" Ladybug croaked, her voice tasting bitter on her tongue. Groans sounded from behind her. Softly, his skull touched hers and they rested like that for a moment, bound behind one another. 

"M'Lady, what happened?" Chat Noir whispered. Ladybug let her head fall between her shoulders, feeling her blood pound. 

"It had to be an akuma. I don't remember anything and my head is fucking killing me." She was about to cry out for help, but Volpina emerged from the shadows of what seemed to be an abandoned warehouse. 

"Well, well, if it isn't my two favorite puppets to play with. I mean, at this point I don't even care for your miraculouses. Keep them for all I care. I just love toying with your feelings." She stalked closer to Chat, eventually tilting his chin up with her index finger. "Especially you, kitty cat. Your cock gets so hard for this pathetic bug and she doesn't even know it." 

Ladybug's breath hitched. Chat didn't even try to deny it. Volpina's wicked laughter filled the dense air, and she took a seat on Chat's lap. 

His vision was slowly returning, with black dots clouding it. Though his other senses were heightened. He could smell her putrid breath and feel her small ass on his thighs. 

"Get off of me, you dirty fox!" He spat with vile. She only chuckled menacingly and placed a suave kiss to his nose. 

"Oh I cannot wait to play with you tonight!" She giggled, hopping off his lap. 

Both Ladybug and Chat breathed a sigh of relief once she exited the room. Chat searched around for his partners hand with his bound wrist, eventually grabbing hold of her thin fingers. 

"This bitch is so in for a world of hurt." Chat Noir hissed between aching teeth. His jaw felt permanently clenched. Ladybug caressed his palm with her thumb, soothing him as best as she could. 

"Don't worry, kitty. We'll find a way out of this." He purred at her words, Volpina's crude statement fully void in their minds already. 

The superheroes had nearly fallen back asleep from the silence alone before Volpina's loud footsteps vibrated along the wooden warehouse walls. She stood before Ladybug and had her flute in her right hand. She brought it to her lips. Before Ladybug could warn Chat, a tune was played. 

Behind Chat, Ladybug's ropes were loosened. 

"Chat! Oh thank God! Volpina must've used faulty ropes." The superheroine shook her wrists free, then worked the rest of her ropes off. She stood up, shaking her sore body. 

"Awesome! Come untie me then we can go beat her sly ass." Chat had a boost of morale that quickly dissipated once Ladybug circled around to face him. She had her hands on her broad hips and a smirk adorning her smooth lips. 

"Not yet, kitty...I quite like the sight of you tied up." She licked her lips, subconsciously enticing her partner. 

"M'Lady?" Chat's never seen her act this way before, and his surprise heightened when she got down on her hands and knees and crawled towards him. Her smirk never faltered, even as she trailed her finger from his Adam's Apple down to his hardening shaft. 

"I can't wait to taste my dinner." Before Chat could interject, Ladybug took hold of his bell and unzipped a zipper he never realized was there. He feared his eyebrows would spring off his forehead, and that was before his lady lightly tapped his sensitive tip.  

"O-Oh...my God," He muttered, throwing his head back in pleasure. Ladybug took a fist full of blonde hair and thrusted his head back down.

"Eyes on me, pretty boy." Chat swallowed the wad in his throat, nodding his head. With his mouth propped open, he watched Ladybug surround his tip with her perfect lips. She sucked him into her wet mouth, not stopping till tears were pouring. Originally with both hands on his thighs, she took one to his balls, lightly tugging and massaging. Chat's throat grew tighter, fighting off the crude noises trying to escape. But that ungodly swirl of tongue around his tip did glorious things. 

"SHIT!" His hips jerked so violently, making Ladybug gag and choke. She came up for air, using her hand in place of her mouth momentarily. She used her free hand to wipe the trail of building saliva off her chin, and Chat loved it. The innocent smile she displayed did just as much to him as when she tapped his tip earlier. 

Ladybug eventually sucked in a big breath before latching onto his cock once again. Suddenly, Volpina appeared behind her. 

The cat and fox locked eyes. He had a hard time focusing with all the wondrous sensations his lady was giving him. Volpina continued to prowl towards the duo, stopping right behind Ladybug's crouched figure. Right as Ladybug was about to pause, Volpina forced her head down. Chat felt his cock kiss the back of her throat while she hissed and gagged. Volpina didn't let up. 

Ladybug's throat grew tight around Chat's shaft, and her saliva leaked from her mouth and coated his lap. Then Chat began to pulse. He would've helped Ladybug, had his hands not been tied, but he was absorbed by his pleasure and saw nothing but stars. He bit his bottom lip, threw his head back, and released with violent quakes to his nerves, groaning with fervor. 

The choking heroine moaned at the savory taste of Chat's seed as it slid down her throat. Once Volpina removed her hand, Ladybug came up with a smile, licking her lips. 

Chat was still panting heavily with his eyes closed when the illusion disappeared and Volpina was once again in front of Ladybug. 

"Chat!" Ladybug shouted, struggling against her bonds. Her face was bright red from listening to his groans. "You piece of shit! What did you do to him!" 

"I told you he can't hear you." That was all Volpina said before approaching Chat's slumped figure. He was fully suited, no zipper, but with a rock hard bulge. She smirked at the wet spot on his suit, right above his tip. 

Chat barely had his eyes opened when another tune was played. 

"Chat?" Ladybug's voice quivered slightly. 

"I'm fine, LB. I just had a really bad dream." 

"I'm sure. What did she make you see?" 

"Let's not worry about that now. I'm going to try to cut my ropes with my claws." She could hear him grunting from the tight ropes on his wrists. 

"Don't bother, she's still in the room." Ladybug sighed defeatedly.

"The fuck she is. Do you see her anywhere?" That made Ladybug look around the empty room, void of Volpina. Then a slice was heard, and Chat's bonds were cut.

"It worked?" Ladybug questioned as Chat untied the rest of the ropes. He made his way around the chairs until he stood right in front of her. She breathed a sigh of relief seeing him for the first time. He looked slightly disheveled but handsome nonetheless. 

He first worked at her ankle bonds, making quick work of the rope before stopping at her thighs. Her looked lustfully into her eyes and softly stroked her clothed skin. She shivered at his gaze, and more so when his claws trailed dangerously close to her apex. He gently played with the junction of her hips and legs and made a quick slit in her suit. 

 She jolted upright. 

"C-Chat?" She stuttered, gazing at him wide-eyed. His claws trailed higher, circling once around her nipple. Then his hand captured her neck, squeezing hard enough to make her moan. His raspy chuckle branded her ears, and his hand left her neck. 

He dragged his claws downwards, stopping at her breasts. Her body quivered with unease. He grazed his claw over her peppled buds, then suddenly pinched. She arched her back, thrusting her chest towards him. He used his other hand on her unattended breast. Ladybug bit her lip, then released it once Chat removed his hands. 

She panted in her seat while Chat finally slit the ropes on her thighs, but ignored her other ties. Feeling fed up from playing with his food, he placed her thighs on his shoulders and pulled her towards him. She cried out from the painful bend of her shoulders, but that was before Chat ripped a hole at her entrance. 

Her gasp stilled him. 

"May I?" He finally asked. She nodded her head with her mouth agape. 

They never broke eye contact when he brought his tongue to her slit, flattening it and gliding it across her slick. She hummed in delight, whimpering with need. His eyes formed into greedy slits. He broke their fixed gazes, closing his eyes and savoring her taste. 

Ladybug shut her eyes tightly while Chat explored her intimately. His tongue seemed indecisive, not knowing what tasted the best. He circled her clit, traced her vulva, and even drank from her sweet core. She was overwhelmed, not able to focus on anything he was doing. One moment her clit was in between his teeth and the next she felt his tongue inside of her. And with her upper body tied, she couldn't do anything but grind against his face. 

He tried to hold her down as she writhed against him. His claws dug into her flesh, but the pain only turned her on more. 

"Stop moving," he demanded, holding tightly onto her hips. She stopped bucking her hips, but she locked her free ankles together, pulling her partner closer to her cunt. He hummed in agreement at her actions, thrusting his tongue deep into her center. 

Another gasp left her mouth. Oxygen seemed nonexistent to her at this point. Her mouth had gone dry, and she was left gaping in the humid room. To make things worse, Chat sucked her clit into his mouth. He didn't stop until his lady was crying out, thrashing against the wooden chair. 

"Chat! Chat!" She ground her teeth together when her release finally rocked through her veins. The muscles in her thighs tensed, locking his head in place between them. He didn't seem to care at her sensitivity rates, and kept licking and sucking until Ladybug screamed with her second release. 

Chat finally pulled away and disappeared. 

When Ladybug blinked her confused irises, she was once again bound. Her suit was intact, but there was a discernible ache in her lower abdomen. She also couldn't ignore the pool she felt between her thighs. 

"Ladybug, you have no idea how fun it was to watch this stray come a second time to your moans." Volpina laughed wickedly. 

Ladybug didn't react, only sinking her head once again. 

Volpina sighed sadly and with a wave of her hand, the wooden chairs and ropes disappeared. Ladybug and Chat rubbed at their wrists and legs, feeling no marks left behind. 

"That was all an illusion? How? We touched them." Ladybug inquired. 

"The same reason you guys don't have a time limit anymore. I've grown, Ladybug. My illusions are now real, my illusions are now powerful." Volpina answered, swinging her flute around. 

"You sick demented freak!" Chat shouted. 

"Chat save it. We need to get out of here." Ladybug took hold of her partners wrist, and yo-yoed towards an opening in the rotting ceiling. 

Behind them, Volpina cackled in their wake. 

When they reached a rooftop far away from the warehouse, they finally were able to breathe. Chat immediately noticed the dark red blotches lining Ladybug's thighs. 

"Did you pee yourself?" Ladybug's eyes blew wide.

"Why is my partner an idiot?" She mumbled. "No, Chat, I didn't pee myself. But I see you had fun yourself." She motioned towards the outline of his hard cock in his suit. 

"I wish it was real though." He winked. 

"Yeah, not gonna happen, kitty." Ladybug turned around and began her way home. 

"Jokes on you ladybug! I heard you moaning my name!" 

From a distance, Chat heard: "Turns out, you're pretty damn good at head!" 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

585K 13.1K 40
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
154K 3.4K 34
Clary Fairchild was to be protected by Mayla Stonehart. Years of hiding her true identity made Mayla live in fear every day and look over her shoulde...
184K 790 16
I was on my bed on my phone and I thought about this.
1.1M 44.6K 51
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...