Mr Idol and Mrs Mafia

By BunnysBerry_

Violet. Kim Violet. That is her name. But.... What they call her? Rude! Arrogant! Cold!.... Are they wrong? T... More

Chapter#1: INTRODUCTION
Chapter#2
Chapter#3
Chapter#4
Chapter#5
Chapter#6
Chapter#7
Chapter#8
Chapter#9
Chapter#11
Chapter#12
Chapter#13
Chapter#14
Chapter#15
Chapter#16
Chapter#17
Chapter#18
Chapter#19
Chapter#20
Chapter#21
Chapter#22
Chapter#23
Chapter#24
Chapter#25
Chapter#26
Chapter#27

Chapter#10

15 2 1
By BunnysBerry_

.

Author Pov:

Now the duo was standing outside the restaurant. They had their lunch a long time ago and were just talking. It's 4pm and they still have alot of time to spend together but both don't know how and where to spend it. Violet mind was completely blank she was just staring the road like it's the most interesting thing to do. Actually her mind was somewhere else, she was thinking about Luna's words.

Flash back:

Violet checked the time on her wrist watch. It's 1:30pm. She closed the laptop screen and stood up from her comfortable chair. That's when Luna entered her office.

Luna : Going somewhere? (she asked while approaching her with a tablet in her hands).

Violet : Yeah. He asked to have lunch together. (said while hanging purse on her shoulder but flinch from Luna's shout).

Luna : WOAH! REALLY?? He asked you for a DATE? 

Violet : IT'S NOT A DATE. It's just a simple lunch. (said with 'I am done' voice). 

Luna : Ok ok But what you said?

Violet : Ofcouse I said yes. That's why I'm going. (said and rolled her eyes).

Luna : YES! ok listen to me Kim Violet. *Violet looked at her with confused expressions* You are not coming home before 9 or you can stay with him whole night *smirking while imagining 🔞 things* Ahm ahm leave that for next time but you are going to spend your whole day with him. Are we clear?

Violet : *done expressions* Oh han then tell me what I'm going to do with him tHe wHoLe dAy? (asked sarcastically).

Luna : Spend time with him, Talk about likes and dislikes, You can also eat icecream with him, Can go for a walk in park hands in hands *again went to her fantasies*, You both can also enjoy sunset with your head on his shoulder. Oh It can be perfect time for a Kiss an--

Violet : Stop stop! I just told you it's not a date and we aren't even friends yet. Keep your dirty thoughts to yourself. Ahh how I end up befriending with someone like her. (pinching the bridge of her nose).

Luna : Actually I came to inform you that you have meeting with Mr. Wang BUT we can pospond it because meeting can wait but date can't. *pushing Violet out of office* Enjoy your date and don't come before 10. Bye.

Flashback ends.......

~Present

Violet's train of thought interrupted by Jimin's words.

Jimin : Umm It's only 4pm so I was wondering you wanna go somewhere?

Violet : Oh sure. Maybe we can go for a walk or um- a

Jimin : We can go Amusement Park! (said excitedly).

Violet : Eh? Y-yes maybe? 

Jimin : Don't tell me you've never been to an amusement park? (surprised expressions).

Violet : Umm No, i never went to such a place. (said with sad vioce).

Jimin : It's fine. We can go now. (said with a soft smile).

Jimin : We can go in my car. I'll drop you off to your house.

Violet : Hmm ok. I'll call my man, he will take my car home.

After 30 min...

Violet : Woah! It's beautiful. (said with amazed expressions).

Jimin : I knew that you'll like it. (also smiling but in Violet's direction).

Jimin : Hurry up! let's go, What ride you wanna try first?

He grabbed Violet's hand in his and drag her with him. Guess who's on ninth cloud now? 

Violet looked at Jimin who was busy blabbering about rides but she didn't hear anything, she was just looking at him like he was a fallen angel with whom she is going to heaven. She won't mind even he drag her to hell with him. She was more than ready to go along with him. But only with HIM.

Jimin : Violet.... Violet?.... BACK TO EARTH! *Violet flinched and looked at him*

Violet : H-an. Yes?

 Jimin : Where are you lost? I was talking to you.

Violet : Oh nowhere. What were you saying?

Jimin : Umm I was asking, Are you afraid of heights? (he asked and Violet shook her head).

Violet : No, I'm okay with them. (said while shrugging her shoulders).

Jimin : *said excitedly* Nice! Let's get tickets.

Violet : Oh so you were talking about this ride? (she said while looking at the big ass rollarcoaster).

Maybe or maybe not she got shivers but she hide her nervousness perfectly. Yeah that's one of those things, she's good at. But when she looked at Jimin, boy's eyes were sparkling. He looked confident and excited. Well that gave Violet a not-so-good feeling about ride. Neverthless they took their seats and that's how her list of sufferings started.

First ride.

Second ride.

Third ride.

Fourth ride.

Violet : Okay It's late. We should leave now.

Jimin : Noo! Please One more!

Fifth ride.

Sixth ride.

Seventh ride.

Violet : Ok that's enough now. You stay here, I'm leaving. (she said and started walking towards exit).

Jimin : Ok sorry sorry. last ride please, then we'll leave.

Violet : No means no! I'm le--

She was about to take a furthur step but Jimin grab her arm and pulled her towards him. Unconsciously, They came so close to eachother.

Jimin : Please one last ride. hmm? (whispered while holding her waist).

Violet : O-ok. B-but no more after that! (resting her hands on his chest).

Jimin : Thank you. (said and left her waist). Stay here, I'll get tickets.

Violet just nodded her head and saw disappearing figure of Jimin. 'What was that' she asked herself. She placed her hand on her chest and felt her heart was beating at an inhuman pace. It was a new feeling for her and she was definitely liking it, No loving it. 

Soon Jimin came with two tickets in his hands. Guess who looked fresh and energetic? Well definitely not Violet. Poor girl was exhausted. But looking at Jimin's smiling face, she was willing to do anything for him.

Finally they were on their last ride for the day. Both of them enjoyed so much. It was the best day of both their lives. Now they were enjoying the outside view.

Jimin saw how Violet's eyes were wondering here and there, Like a baby looking for his favourite plushes. She was just a little baby from inside. She act cold, maybe to protect that inner child from this cruel world.

Now their cabin of the ferriswheel was on height and the wheel stopped for some minutes.

Violet : It's Beautiful right? (said while looking at the sky).

Jimin : Hmm soo beautiful. (said but looking in Violet's direction).

Now there was complete silence. No it wasn't awkward but peaceful. Both enjoyed these moments while seeing the stars with eachother. So peaceful, so pleasing.

Violet : Thank you.

Jimin : For what?

Violet : For coming in my life. (said and slowly turned towards him).

Jimin : Your most Welcome! (smile).

.

.

This snake name is 'BITIS' and if we remove the vowels then it becomes BTS.👏

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

36.1K 1.3K 44
It all started with a Secret Guardian, who's a dangerous Mafia Leader too... When he thought, he's successful at launching his love story that he wai...
6.2K 299 31
[COMPLETED] A night she discovers that her cold husband loved her to death when he heard her talk to herself about what she went through.And the actu...
10.8K 410 36
[EDITING] " Y/n- Will you wait for me Mochi? Jimin- Of course Cupcake. I'll always wait for you. No matter what happens. Y/n- Really? I love you so m...
76.9K 3.2K 47
-INTRODUCTION- Park Jimin the CEO of the Korea's No.1 company. Something happened in his past which made him cold hearted. But from inside he is brok...