MLPEG x Male OC Draco (Harem...

By AlecAmmerata

You are known as Draco, the Half-Human Half-Dragon hero. You are capable of many dragon transformations from... More

OC Bio
Harem
Prologue
Chapter 1: New Friends and a Mystery
Chapter 2: A Princess from an Unknown World
Chapter 3: Reuniting Friends
Chapter 5: Operation: Wondercolt
Chapter 6: The Moment of Truth
Chapter 7: Fall Formal
OC Bio Update and Harem Update (Along with other updates)
Chapter 8: The Last Life
Chapter 9: The Rainbooms Begin
Chapter 10: The Dragon Showcase
Chapter 11: Better Than Ever
Chapter 12: Meet the Dazzlings
Chapter 13: The Return of Twilight
Chapter 14: Catching Up
Chapter 15: Truths and a Sleepover
Chapter 16: Past Deaths
Chapter 17: The Battle of Life and Kings
Chapter 18: An Emotional Reunion
Your Thoughts so far
Chapter 19: Hanging With The Girls
Chapter 20: Visiting Equestria
Chapter 21: Getting More Queens
Chapter 22: Your Date with 7 Queens
Chapter 23: The Dazzlings Return
Chapter 24: An Old Enemy
Chapter 25: A Dazzling Day/Meeting... Twilight? Again?
Updates (Harem Update included)
Chapter 26: Testing Magic
Chapter 27: Spying on the Enemy
Chapter 28: Lyra and Bon-Bon. Friends or Foes?
Chapter 29: Photo Problems
Chapter 30: Making Banners
Chapter 31: An Old Friend Returns/Prepping for Friendship Games
Chapter 32: Arrival of Crystal Prep
Chapter 33: Let the Games Begin
Chapter 34: Stories of the Past/The Final Round
Chapter 35 - A New Power/Princess Twilight's Return

Chapter 4: Twilight's Confession

804 21 9
By AlecAmmerata

You and the girls are at Sugercube Corner, and you're with Twilight ordering a smoothie.

(Y/N): I'll take mine with some chocolate chunks, chocolate sauce, and whipped cream. With rainbow sprinkles.

Twilight: And... can I get mine with extra oats?

Mrs. Cakes: Oats?

You lightly nudged her. She looks at you.

(Y/N): (whispers) Remember, this isn't Equestria.

Twilight: (whispers) Oh, right.

(Y/N): (whispers) Get that strawberry one. That might be good.

Twilight nods.

Twilight: Scratch that. I'll just get a strawberry one with however you normally make it.

Cup Cake then gives a look of suspicion on her face but sets the drinks down anyway. You then pay for the drinks. You then head to your table with the other. Twilight follows but she bumps into Flash Sentry, spilling her drink all over his shirt.

Twilight: I am so sorry, I didn't see you there!

Flash Sentry: It's alright. Hey, you're the new girl that (Y/N) introduced me to.

Twilight: Yep. That's me and (Y/N)'s over there.

She points to where you are. Flash then looks at where you are and then looks back to Twilight.

Flash Sentry: Alright then. So, I guess the rumors are true about you and (Y/N), you two are competing for the crown.

Twilight: Yes. Would you vote for me?

Flash Sentry: Heck ya, (Y/N) is my best bud. I know he was a lonely guy, but he cares about people.

Twilight: He does. Thanks, Flash

Flash Sentry: No problem. So, tell me, do you like him? Like more than a friend?

Twilight blushes and twirls a bit of her hair.

Twilight: Please don't tell him. Yes. I do care about him. But I want to be the one to tell him.

Flash Sentry: Don't worry. Your secret is safe with me, and to be honest, I think he likes you in that way also. He never stops talking about you. He's just waiting for the right time to tell you. But don't tell him I said that or he'd probably kill me.

Twilight: I promise I won't.

Flash Sentry: But you should confess your feelings soon. You know, before some other girl gets to him.

Twilight: I'll make sure to do that.

Twilight's thoughts: I hope I can tell him how I feel before someone else does.

Flash Sentry: Well then, see you at the Formal.

Flash then walks away. Twilight gets a nervous look on her face. She then heads to the table where you and the girls are. She sits right next to you.

Rarity: What steamy subject were you and Flash talking about?

Twilight: Steamy?

(Y/N): Like hot or romantic subjects.

Twilight blushes as she looks at you. She quickly avoids eye contact to make sure that you don't notice. But you did.

(Y/N): You ok, Twi?

Twilight: (nervous) I-I'm fine. It-It wasn't anything like that.

She looks down. You put your hand on her leg to make her feel better. Twilight continues to blush. Rarity continues to talk.

Rarity: Right. Anyways, (Y/N) you must keep a low profile to keep yourself hidden from Sunset Shimmer.

(Y/N): (scoffs) It's pretty hard to not keep a low profile, especially around her. I have no idea how she finds me so easily. In fact, I think it's that way with all the girls. I honestly don't even know why it's hard to find a way to hide myself or change my identity.

All the girls blushed because they knew why. You took notice.

(Y/N): What?

They regain their composures and remove their blushes.

Humane 6: IT'S NOTHING!!!

Your eyes widen.

(Y/N): Um, okay. But it is hard to hide my identity.

Rarity: Well, we can think of something.

Applejack: All right, girls. The dance is tomorrow night, and we still don't know how we're gonna get Twilight the votes she needs to be named princess. Right now, folks only know Twilight who is new and a friend of (Y/N). We need to help 'em see her differently.

(Y/N): Agreed, but how do we do that?

You and the girls think for a moment before Rarity comes up with an idea.

Rarity: I'VE GOT IT!!!

Then everyone turns their attention to your table. Rarity blushes out of embarrassment and clears her throat.

(Y/N): What's your idea, Rares?

She blushed at the nickname you gave her.

Rarity: Perhaps I have a solution. Now this may be an absolutely preposterous idea, but what if we all wore these as a sign of unity?

She holds up plastic ears and tails

(Y/N): What are those?

Rarity: Freshman year, these were very, very popular. It was a way for everybody to show their school spirit! You know? "Go, Canterlot Wondercolts!" Ahem, I haven't sold any in ages.

You look at her in confusion because you have no idea about this.

(Y/N): But that was last year. Even though I didn't know about it.

Rarity: Metaphorically darling. I mean, the six of us are obviously very different, but deep down, we're all Canterlot Wondercolts! Sunset Shimmer is the one who divided us, Twilight Sparkle and (Y/N) are the ones who united us. And we're gonna let everyone know it! What do you think?

Everyone gives a thumbs up except for you because you're not much of a hat-wearer. Rarity took notice.

Rarity: Is it not good enough, darling?

(Y/N): It's uh, not just that. I love the idea. It's that I'm not really a hat-wearer or I don't dress up like that. Please don't get mad at me.

Rarity: Darling, you have to wear it. Do it for us. Please?

You get up and back away as Rarity tries to put it on your head. Twilight then walks to Rarity and whispers an idea in Rarity's ear. Twilight then walks to you and says

Twilight: Hey, (Y/N), is that a new undiscovered dragon species behind you?

You get excited and turn around.

(Y/N): Really, where?

Twilight: Now, Rarity.

Rarity places the horse ears on your head. You took notice and tried to take them off.

(Y/N): Twi, you tricked me. No. Get them off, get them off.

Twilight then grabs your hands and calms you down. 

Twilight: (Y/N), calm down. Look, I get that you don't like things on your head, but we need to do this. Do this for us, and do it for me. Please?

Twilight's eyes begin to sparkle. You couldn't help but look at her. 

(Y/N): (thinking) She's being cute. Ah, damn it. I can't say no to this, and I did help my friends get back together, so I have to remain loyal. (speaking)(sighs) Alright, I'll wear them.

Twilight: (gasps) YAY!

Twilight then hugs you and jumps up and down.

Twilight: You're the best, (Y/N)! Girls, he's in. Let's hug him.

All the girls join in on the hug.

(Y/N): Do I have to sing?

Applejack: Well, you're gonna have to.

(Y/N): (sighs) Alright.

The girls then continue to hug you.

----------------------------------------------------------

Later, back at your house, you, Twilight, and Spike are in your room. Twilight is asking if she can hear you sing.

Twilight: Please, (Y/N)? I really want to hear your singing voice.

(Y/N): I get stage fright when I try to sing. I'm not comfortable with it.

Your sister then walks in.

(S/N): What's going on in here?

Twilight then came up with an idea. She walks to your sister and asks

Twilight: Hey, (S/N). Say, can I ask you something?

(S/N): What?

Twilight: Can you tell your brother to sing a song for me? I'm curious about his singing voice.

You blush in anger.

(Y/N): Sis, don't even think about it.

(S/N): Come on, Twilight's curious about it. You should show her.

Spike: I agree with your sister, (Y/N). You should do it.

(Y/N): I said no, and that's final.

Twilight asks your sister

Twilight: Is he uncomfortable singing in front of a crowd?

(S/N): Nah. Little bro just doesn't sing for us. Even though his singing voice is different from his regular voice, he still refuses to do it.

Twilight gets a look of disappointment.

Twilight: Aw, and I really wanted to hear it.

Twilight looks like she's about to go into tears. You and your sister took notice. You rush over to her.

(Y/N): Oh, no no no no no no. Don't cry, Twi. I-I'll sing. I'll sing for you. Just don't cry. Please. I'm sorry. I didn't mean to act like that.

Twilight gets a smile and hugs you.

Twilight: It's ok, (Y/N). But if you're not comfortable, you don't have to do it.

(S/N): Come on, little bro, your girlfriend here really wants to hear it.

You and Twilight blush.

(Y/N): I'll just get my guitar and I'll sing for you. (looks at sister) Don't tell Mom and Dad.

(S/N): You know they'll find out eventually.

(Y/N): That's true.

(S/N): Now quit being a baby and get downstairs to the living room. I haven't heard your singing voice in ages.

You grunt in annoyance. You then grab your guitar and head downstairs.

----------------------------------------------------------

In the living room, you were sitting on the chair tuning your guitar.

(Author's Note: This is your guitar.)

Your audience was your Mom, your Dad, your Brother, your Sister, Spike, and Twilight. You get a little nervous at first because of your stage fright. Twilight notices this and goes over to you.

Twilight: (whispers) You weren't kidding about the stage fright. Are you sure you can do this?

(Y/N): (whispers) I don't know if I can.

She then puts her hand on your shoulder.

Twilight: (whispers) Look, I get it. You haven't done this for a while now, but I know you can do this. Sometimes you have to face this head-on.

She moves her hand off your shoulder and places it on your chest. 

Twilight: (whispers) Sing with your heart. That's what I always do.

You smile and gain confidence from Twilight's words.

(Y/N): (whispers) Thanks, Twilight.

She nods and heads back to your family. You then pull out the chords to the song, "One Man Band" by Old Dominion

(Y/N): This song is called, "One Man Band" by the country singer group Old Dominion. Enjoy

You begin to play it.

(Author's note: This one I chose because I do like country music, but you could pick whatever. Also, this won't be your singing voice. There are other songs that you do sing.)

After the song ends, your mom and sister look like they're in tears, your dad and brother are clapping for you, Spike is amazed, and Twilight grows a big blush on her face and looks at you in awe.

Twilight: That... was... beautiful, (Y/N).

(Y/N): Y-You liked it?

Twilight: I loved it!

You grew a soft smile.

(Y/N): Thanks, Twi.

You hug her, and she hugs you back. 

----------------------------------------------------------

Later on, it's now 8 p.m. Spike was on the pillow you gave him, while you and Twilight were in your bed. 

(Y/N): Thanks for your help on the singing, Twi.

Twilight: You've been helpful to me, so I wanted to help you.

(Y/N): Yeah. I know you did, and I'm thankful that you did.

You grab her hand.

(Y/N): You've always been kind to me, and I appreciate you for doing that.

You then kiss her hand. Twilight immediately blushes. She doesn't pull away, however.

Twilight: Hey, (Y/N), I'm curious to know more about the dragons you've studied. Like, I really want to know more about them. Ever since I met you, I have been curious to learn more. So... would you be able to teach me more?

You thought about it because you weren't sure if you could trust her. But deep down, you had feelings for her, so you know you can trust her.

(Y/N): You know, sometimes I have a hard time trusting people to keep my secret. Mostly because I'm worried about hunters, but also because I don't know who I can trust.

Twilight gets a look of sadness. You then put your hand on her cheek.

(Y/N): But you, I can trust.

She then changes her look to happiness. You then get up from your bed and grab your book. You then go back into your bed and open your book. Twilight then cuddles with you. She puts her hand on your chest and puts her head on your shoulder. You softly smile and blush when she does this. You then go into talking about your book.

(Y/N): So, in total, there are over 50 dragon species that have been discovered. These dragons are categorized into classes. There are a total of 7 classes. 

You flip the page to the classes. 

(Y/N): There's the Stoker Class, which includes dragons that can set themselves on fire, as well as most of the smaller dragon species, the Boulder Class, which are the tough dragons and are associated with the Earth, the Sharp Class, which are vain and prideful and possess sharp body parts, the Tidal Class, which they live in or near the ocean, and unlike most dragons, they do not breathe fire as their ranged attacks, and although very few can, they rarely do use them, the Mystery Class, which are a little unknown since they're sneaky and stealthy, the Tracker Class, which have a highly acute sense of smell or taste that enables them to track down and find things, and lastly, the Strike Class, which are characterized by their extreme speed, high jaw strength, and superior intelligence. There was a class named the Fear Class, which, like the Mystery Class, are stealthy and sneaky dragons, but they often have multiple heads, which made them fearful, but because the Vikings stopped fearing them, this class was removed.

You turn the page to show Twilight some dragons.

(Y/N): Many dragons haven't been discovered. Some of which are rarely seen.

You turn to the Night Fury page.

(Y/N): Like my favorite one, the Night Fury. It is believed that Vikings had hunted down this species almost to the point of extinction. It's sad to believe that there might not be a single one that remains. That was the case until my friend, Hiccup, found one. He accidentally shot it down, and he was able to make friends with it. I'm not sure how he did it, but I was inspired. It's what made me want to study them more. I want to believe that any dragon could be trained. But that isn't the case. Some can't be trained.

Twilight: Like what?

You turn to a page that has untrainable dragons.

(Y/N): There's the Skrill, the Screaming Death, Singetail, there are many. There is one that Hiccup mentioned to me that he wanted to see.

You then turn to a page that has a dragon that's snowy white with charcoal-highlighted tips. It also has large spikes protruding from the back of the neck, small teeth compared to body ratio, coral-like scales, and tail fins. This is the Bewilderbeast.

(Y/N): The most powerful tidal class dragon. The Bewilderbeast. Legends say that this is the alpha species of all dragons. Its powers include spitting out masses of water that freeze upon impact when shot, its adaptation to water, and creating dragon nests from the self-generated ice. But there's one power that makes it an alpha. It's the ability to control all the dragons.

Twilight piqued interest in the control part.

Twilight: How can it control all the dragons?

(Y/N): Legends say that it uses its mind to control all the dragons. Like telepathy. It controls all the dragons with its mind. They say every nest of a dragon has a queen, but there's always a king of the dragons. The alpha species. Legends say an amulet chooses the alpha species. If, of course, the alpha species were to die. It chooses who is worthy of the amulet. If I ever find the alpha species, I would love to study it.

----------------------------------------------------------

An hour later, you still were reading aloud to Twilight. You then glanced at her and noticed she was asleep. She looked peaceful. You smiled softly at her. You then closed your book and quietly called your pet dragon. Your pet dragon hears you and flies to you. You give it the book.

(Y/N): (quietly) Here, (P/N), put this back on my desk.

Your pet puts it on the desk and goes back to its stand. You then cover Twilight's body with a blanket.

(Y/N): (quietly) Good night, my love.

You then kiss her forehead. She put a soft smile on her face when she felt that kiss. You then cuddle up next to her and you fall asleep. You smile blissfully and say

(Y/N): (quietly) Thank you for being a great friend. Thank you for changing me.

Then you went to sleep.

----------------------------------------------------------

The next morning, you were out of bed and Twilight was still in bed. She turns over and wakes up to see that you're gone. 

Twilight: (Y/N)?

She then smells something from downstairs. She goes downstairs into the living room. She then turns into the kitchen and sees that you're cooking breakfast. She walks in and asks

Twilight: (Y/N)? What are you doing?

You turn in surprise.

(Y/N): Twi, you're up? I thought you would still be asleep.

Twilight: I caught a whiff of something that smells good. Are you cooking? Why?

(Y/N): (sigh) I was gonna surprise you with breakfast in bed, but I guess that's ruined.

Twilight went in awe.

Twilight: You were cooking for me?

(Y/N): Yeah. I was.

Twilight: Aw. You're so nice to me, (Y/N).

You chuckled and scratched the back of your head.

(Y/N): Well, you've done a lot for me, so I wanted to do something in return.

Twilight blushes and begins to cry with tears of joy. You noticed this and became concerned.

(Y/N): Twi?

She then runs up to you and gives you a big hug. You wrap her in your arms.

Twilight: (sobbing with joy) Th-Th-Thank you, (Y/N)! You're such a nice guy. I'm so glad that I got to meet you.

(Y/N): I'm glad to have met you, too.

You both then let go and look each other in the eyes. You wipe away her tears.

(Y/N): Twilight, there's something I need to tell you.

Twilight: What is it, (Y/N)?

(Y/N): (thinking) I can do this. I can tell her how I feel. (speaking) Before we met, I always thought that I was going to be alone. But then you came in and changed all of that. You showed me that I'm not alone in this world. I was in this dark abyss where I thought I was always alone, and then you came and removed that darkness. You showed me what friendship is like, you showed me that I don't have to be alone. You are kind, sweet, intelligent, brave, thoughtful, adorable, and full of life. You changed me for the better, and.... and... and... I love you for it. 

Twilight grew sparkles in her eyes when she heard, "I love you."

Twilight: Oh (Y/N), I feel the same way. Ever since meeting you, I've always felt something for you. You are kind, loyal, intelligent, adorable, brave, thoughtful, and full of life. The way that you view the world is amazing. I know I've only known you for a few days, but I've always felt this way about you. You've helped me so many times and you've always been sweet to me. You changed me for the better and... I love you for it.

Your eyes start to tear up when you hear, "I love you."

(Y/N): Twilight, I love you.

Twilight: I love you, too.

You both grew blushes on your faces and had tears coming out of your eyes. 

You and Twilight's thoughts: He/She loves me!

You looked at each other for what seemed like centuries. You both leaned in and kissed each other on the lips. You both break the kiss and look at each other with sparkles in your eyes. Then you both kiss each other on the lips again. As you kiss, Twilight puts her arms around your head and you wrap your arms around her waist. You both made out for a while. You break the kiss and look at each other. You both had smiles on your faces. You both then hug each other, until it is interrupted by a female voice.

(M/N): Oh... my... GOD!!!

You and Twilight look over to see your mother with a surprised look.

(M/N): Did... Did I just-

You then interrupt your mom.

(Y/N): Mom, I need to tell you this now. Since there's no point in lying to you, I'll be honest.

You then hold Twilight's hand.

(Y/N): I'm... in love with Twilight. (turns to Twilight) And that's why I want to ask you this. Will you be my girlfriend?

Twilight's eyes lit up as tears formed from her eyes.

Twilight: (shouting) YES, (Y/N), YES!!! I WANT TO BE YOUR GIRLFRIEND!!! AND I WOULD LOVE IT IF YOU WOULD BE MY BOYFRIEND!!!

Tears started to flow from your eyes and you two hugged each other. Your mom was speechless. Then she said

(M/N): (Y/N), I'm so proud of you. Your dad, brother, and sister are going to be proud of you, also.

(Y/N): Thanks, Mom. Also, I made breakfast for everyone.

Your mom looks at the table and sees that there are eggs, bacon, and pancakes.

(M/N): You made all this?

(Y/N): Sure did. I woke up around 5:30 to make this. I was also going to make extra for Twilight and bring it to bed, but then she came down and spoiled the surprise.

Twilight: I didn't mean to spoil it, babe.

(Y/N): I know Twi. But I'm glad you came down. (to (M/N)) You can tell everyone else that breakfast is ready. I'm gonna clean up around here.

Twilight: Let me help, (Y/N).

(Y/N): I'd like that.

Your Mom calls down your Dad, Brother, and Sister for breakfast. Twilight also calls down Spike for breakfast. Then she comes back into the kitchen and helps you clean up. While you two were cleaning, you both couldn't help but smile at each other after what happened. Then you both held hands after you two were done with cleaning. Then you both hug each other and head to the dining room for breakfast.

To be continued...

(Well, now Twilight is your girlfriend... for now. But don't worry, more girls will soon confess their feelings soon. Next Chapter, You, Twilight, and your friends are gonna help Twilight win the Fall Formal Princess votes, but will there be problems? Find out in Chapter 5: Wondercolts Reborn. This Chapter will be available tomorrow at 3 p.m.) 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

949K 15.3K 47
romance is not dead if you keep it just yours draco malfoy x fem oc social media x real life lowercase intended started: 2.22.23 finished: 3.29.23
76.1K 1.9K 38
"But as the world comes to an end, I'll be here for hold your hand. Because you're my Queen and I'm your Dragonheart" Branch is the only gray and sad...
213K 5.9K 60
Draco the family friend knowing more about your families problems then you. The two of you going through tragedies together. Could draco be the thing...
166K 2.4K 24
The magic of friendship continues to grow as (Y/N) and the Mane 6 must take on a brand new task now that they see themselves as Equestria's biggest h...