Loved By You! ~Naruto Various...

By Hellouniverzum

What if a girl is getting transported into the Naruto world? After her death, caused by an airplane crash she... More

Welcome! :D
Prologue
Chapter one
Chapter two
Chapter three
Chapter four
Chapter five
Chapter six
Chapter seven
Chapter eight
Chapter nine
Chapter ten
⚠️‼️WARNING‼️⚠️
Chaper eleven
Chapter twelve
Chapter thirteen
Chapter fourteen
Chapter fifteen
Chapter sixteen
Chapter seventeen
Chapter eighteen
Chapter nineteen
Chapter twenty
Chapter twenty one
NO WAY. NUH-UH.
Chapter twenty two
Chapter twenty three
Chapter twenty four
Chapter twenty five
Chapter twenty six
Chapter twenty seven
Chapter twenty eight
Chapter twenty nine
Chapter thirty one
Chapter thirty two

Chapter thirty

1.4K 85 35
By Hellouniverzum

(Y/n)'s pov:

I'm at that point where I don't care who this is, but his or her huggs are fucking heaven.

I didn't look up until later because I felt safe staying like that. I don't remember the last time I got a long comfort hug without anyone saying anything. Maybe because I never got one, but that doesn't matter right now.

Looking up and, I meet with a pair of deep blue eyes and long beautiful red hair.

Kushina was keeping her hands on my shoulders not releasing me. I was actually really glad about that because I really needed someone tp comfort me after all the horrible things the other me said.

Chisato is probably her brother. Well... was...

Kushina took out a piece of clothing from her pockets and when she touched it against the ground it got wet.

Amazing what ghosts can and can't do.

She only smiled at me and tilted my head slowly upwards, her gentle hands caressing my cheek where it wasn't injured while cleaning off the blood on my face.

"You are much stronger than she is. Don't let her get to you."

She spoke softly still cleaning my small injuries but refusing to make eyecontact at the moment.

"You heard all that..." I responded my voice nothing but just a whisper.

She nodded her head with a serious expression on her face, tilting my head to the other side to clean the blood off there too.

"Are they horrible?" I ask and she broke out in a warm smile.

Perfect. She is just the person I really needed after knowing about all of that stuff which I shouldn't have found out.

I relaxed into Kushina's soft and warm hands, letting her take care of me.

"No, not at all. Just regular nail marks on the skin, but it will heal in to time. Without the blood on it is barely noticable."

She smiled and after she finished cleaning my face and put the cloth down, she grabbed my cheeks gently and pulled me towards her.

But not to hurt me. Instead to place a small kiss on my forehead as she let out a warm chuckle.

"I am Kushina. It is nice to meet you little one. (Y/n), was it?"

She asked and I nodded my head, leaning into her and hiding my face in the crock of her neck.

"I feel weak. Probably because I will wake up soon and I will be in pain once more." I groaned while snuggling into her warmth as she chuckled and welcomed me in her warm embrace.

"Why would you be in pain? From the nailmarks on your cute cheeks?"

I shook my head as she hummed.

"I have a mark on my neck. A curse mark. This is my mind, and I always somehow get here to train with Reji and escape ninja life problems."

Kushina didn't move away but I felt her eyes on me. She was being really nice right now and I just closed my eyes, resting them due to how weak I felt. Ugh, this god damn mark is driving me nuts... Even in my head I feel weak about it. Okay, the pain is gone and I am healthy but the weakness inside me is still there, never disappearing.

"Reji?" She asked softly, and I felt her hands in my hair, playing with it.

"Yes... Reji... He will get on your nerves in every... three or four minutes but I am sure you can shut him up. But besides that, he is a great guy..."

I whispered out and I felt my body become lighter and lighter, probably dissapearing slowly into nothing. Kushina wasn't freaked out because I warned her just now what will happen. She tried to hold into me tighter but it wasn't working. I slowly dissapeared.

Third person's pov:

Power.

Immense power was in the air, all around (Y/n)'s and Sasuke's body as they stood up together from the ground.

The stinging pain was back, (Y/n)'s glass like eyes opening and looking around all the familiar faces she knew. Her eyes traveled to Sakura, the anger inside her flashing up when she saw the beat up girl on the ground sitting. On the other side, Haku and Lee laying together with bruises all over them. But Haku's case was worse. He had his shirt soaked with blood, under it probably a huge scar on his chest, both of the boys passed out.

Anger.

She slowly turned her head to Sasuke, who was feeling the same thing already looking at (Y/n) with his Sharingan activated.

"Which one of the three hurt you... Sakura?"

(Y/n) asked softly, her head aching so bad that she thought she would fall the minute those few words left her mouth, but of course all that power kept her on her feet even is she wanted collapse.

Sasuke was quiet next to (Y/n), his eyes filled with anger but never took his eyes off her face.

His eyes glancing over every feature at (Y/n)'s face, noticing the nailmarks in her cheeks which somehow reformed while she rested too. Their whole bodies covered in those marks.

(Y/n)'s marks were a little bit more different than Sasuke's marks, as if they were drawn designed lines with their ends bend.

Anger once again.

"S-Sasuke... (Y-Y/n)..." Sakura whispered out with her eyes wide in worry.

"Don't worry. We are alright, it is just the power in our veins wanting to break free... In fact we've never felt better."

Sasuke spoke this time, loud and clear even though what he said was a half lie. The power going through their veins indeed felt amazing, tempting them to destroy and always take, as if they were invincible. But the other half was full of pain, a headache with your body burning.

(Y/n), don't give in. Don't you dare lose your head!

It was faint put still audible in (Y/n)'s head. Reji's voice. And he was actually really worried by the sounds of it.
The only froblem was that this power and the headache didn't allow (Y/n) to think straight.

"Sakura. Tell me, which one of these people did this to you?" Sasuke asked, his voice calm, yet there was a storm going on in his eyes.

"That would be me." The spiky haired guy, Zaku, spoke with a sly grin on his face, and Sasuke instantly looked at him.

By the looks of it, Ino left the enemy ninja girl's body, returning in her hidden one.

Zaku? ... Zaku, Zaku, Zaku...

He's so stupid...

The power that surrounded (Y/n) and Sasuke seemed to rotate around them, the huge amount of power and the purple chakra clear for everybody in the area.

"And two layed a hand on those two?" (Y/n) asked as if she were a robot, nodding her head towards Haku and Lee.

The bandaged guy, Dosu, shivered hearing the girl's voice. It was enough for her to find the answer for that, turning to look at him.

"Dosu! What's wrong, you're not getting cold feet are ya?"

Zaku asked, his jutsu already prepared to make an attack on Sasuke.

"No! Zaku! You don't understand!" He tried to warn him before it was too late, but it really was too late when Zaku made his attack with his jutsu.

"Watch this. I'll take care of all of them with one move!"

Just as Zaku made the Jutsu, a huce wind came over all of them resulting everyone to cover themselves from the cold air and not to get blown away for it's force. But not (Y/n).

Her eyes were focused on Dosu, looking at his every little move.

Just when the wind was gone, (Y/n) immediatelly walked herself to Dosu who was on guard, watching in both shock and fear.

Sasuke was going to beat up Zaku, leaving Dosu in (Y/n) loving hands.

Loving but right now deadly.

(Y/n)! Get back to yourself! This isn't you!

Throwing some shurikens at Dosu with a rapid speed and creating a clone without his knowing and her real self jumping up high in the air prepared to attack from above.

Dosu dodged the fast shurikens and turned to the clone, thinking that it was the real (Y/n) and immediatelly used a jutsu, causing his bandages to wrap around the clone from head to toe and torn it in half like it were a piece of paper.

Someone screamed.

Zaku is already down? Sasuke really had no mercy...

(Y/n), please get back to yourself!

(Y/n) already made a movement in the air ready to kick Dosu hard in the back, and succeeded in it.

Dosu flew a few feet away, (Y/n) walking after him with a sharp kunai in her hand. Reaching Dosu, she pushed him against the nearest tree like he had no weight at all by his neck, and leaned in, whispering in a low voice.

"You put your hand on my friends again, and you'll have a torturous slow death what you deserve."

With that she stabbed the kunai knife in Dosu's tight, making him scream out in pain.

Then again, higher up in his side.

Then again.

At least she wanted to do it again, but warm arms were wrapped around her trying to pull her away without success, holding her.

Sakura was holding Sasuke too a few feet away from them.

"Please... (Y/n)..."

Neji's smooth voice whispered in her ear, putting his hand on (Y/n) and lowering it from stabbing Fosu again.

"It's going to be alright." He whispered again, when (Y/n) dropped the kunai.

"Please snap out of it and come back to me."

He whispered again, placing his head on her shoulder and held her tighter against his chest when he felt (Y/n)'s body relax the slightest bit and the marks started to get back in the curse mark on her neck.

Her body gave out as she grunted and collapsed, but before she even could get off her feet Neji caught her and sat on the ground while holding her tightly against him.

"It's alright, I am here."

(Y/n) was panting and holding into Neji, that's when Dosu dropped his heaven scroll.

"You are strong... Too strong for us to handle you two, White Wolf..."

He grunted out in pain.

"Let us go, and the scroll is yours. It's a deal."

He said then in to time he jumoed away from the tree to his two passed out teammates, grabbing into them and starting to walk away slowly.

Ino, Choji and Shikamaru got out from their hiding spots, immediatelly checking on Lee, Haku and Naruto if they were still breathing and to bandage their injuries up.

(Y/n)'s eyes were locked on the scroll, still breathing heavily as Neji comforted her by hugging her in continue.

"You did it princess... you got your scroll..."

Neji whispered in (Y/n)'s ear who looked up at him in slight shock.

"How do you know I had earth scroll?" She whispered in confusion to which Neji only tried to bite back a smile but failing.

"Before this exam started I used my Byakugan and looked through the curtains."

(Y/n) closed her eyes and let out a light laugh at that. Of course. The Byakugan.

"You came."

Neji's serious expression was back within a few seconds, his smile dissapearing from his face and held (Y/n) more protectively against him.

"I thought one of the tree hurt you and that's why you were passed out. I wanted to break their hands in that moment bone by bone."

(Y/n) smiled softly once again and leaned against him, feeling more than safe in Neji's arms. She felt secure there without a care in the world.
And of course as she snuggled in his neck, she placed a kiss just above his collarbone.

Neji smiled freely this time and let out a small groan and hugged her more tighter.

"God, I fucking love it when you do that!"

(Y/n) let out a louder happy laugh at that, already missing this cold yet caring behaviour and let him cuddle her for a few longer minutes.

~~~

A/n: Hello there dear reader, how was you day/night? <3

This is the first chapter I post in 2024, and I must say I am quite proud of myself to finish it this quick, but I can't say anything about the next chapter.

I just got the motivation this week out of nowhere to write, and I was like, why not write for you guys if I discovered the smallest life spark inside me. T-T

So here it is and I hope you liked it somewhat? Did I overdo it with the stabbing? I mean I kinda imagined it to be taken in the stomach or chest but I was like,

"Noooooooo! The vital organs going to die inside of the poor and not so poor guy!"

So yes.

Just because I love this trio so much I can't-

Words:2208

- Love you!-Ay<3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.6M 152K 49
"You all must have heard that a ray of light is definitely visible in the darkness which takes us towards light. But what if instead of light the dev...
52.3K 1.9K 33
(Tokyo revengers cats x a Tachibana) Naja Tachibana. Twin sister of Naoto Tachibana. Also a detective and works in the police department. It all star...
6.1K 81 14
I really wanted to write about Aliens making humans into their pets. I know it's just what the Internet needs. I thought it was a fun story to write...
289K 9.6K 32
𝐃𝐈𝐀𝐁𝐎𝐋𝐈𝐊 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄𝐑𝐒. Y/n, a hashira of the night had somehow gotten caught up with another human eating species during her break, only this...