(DISCONTINUED) ʙɪᴛᴛᴇʀsᴡᴇᴇᴛ...

By SandyFrogLegs

I DO NOT SUPPORT WILBUR SOOT Tʜᴇɪʀ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ғᴏʀ ʏᴏᴜ ɪs ʙɪᴛᴛᴇʀsᴡᴇᴇᴛ. ᴛɴᴛᴅᴜᴏ ᴠᴀᴍᴘɪʀᴇ AU ʏᴀɴᴅᴇʀᴇ ᴛɴᴛᴅᴜᴏ x ʀᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ sᴀ... More

welcome
WALL OF FANART
prologue
one
two
three
four
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
DISCONTINUED
stuff i thought of

five

348 11 371
By SandyFrogLegs

chapter five
cherub

              "Are you sure you can even trust these guys?" Schlatt asks me, he floats around the living room of the large home we were now in. After digging up his body and stealing his ring (with consent!), Wilbur led me to his home. Which apparently his home was this creepy mansion at the end of a road in a forest. Then, he said he'd be back with tea, so now me and Schlatt were patiently waiting. "I mean, they are vampires.." He adds, his tone seemed worried but he tried his best to hide it.

"I have a gun-- with silver bullets!" I grin, showing off the gun to the ghost. "I-I think.." I mutter, lowering the gun and staring at it. "Anyways, I also have a ton of different stuff to protect me in my bag" I shrug, reassuring Schlatt I'd be fine.

"Whatever you say" He huffs and rolls his eyes. "I'm gonna go look around the house" He waits for my response before he leaves.

"Okay, but make sure to stay out of sight" I remind him, he nods and then goes through the wall.

I now sat alone in silence, how long does it take to make tea? I turn my head to the door I saw Wilbur walk through earlier, I still don't trust him. Luckily he was terrified of the gun so I didn't have much to worry about. I hear a door down the hall open, my body tenses. From what Wilbur told me, I think him and Alex live together. So maybe that was Alex. I intently watch the dark hallway, waiting for someone to appear. The sun had also set not to long ago so it would make sense if Alex was just waking up.

My eyes widen slightly when I see Alex appear from the darkness. He was tiredly rubbing his eyes as he held a blue blanket in his arms, and upon further inspection, I could see the blanket had yellow ducks on it. He yawns and looks around, he pauses mid yawn when he sees me. He jumps back and clutches his blanket in his arms, holding it close to his chest. "Uh, what are you.. uhm, doing here..?" Alex nervously laughs, hiding the blanket from me by rolling it up and bringing it behind his back.

"Wilbur, uh, told me to come here.." I mutter, hiding the gun from him before he sees it. I place the gun back in the waistband of my pants.

Alex slowly wanders over to me, he hesitantly sits down on the couch, right next to me. "Oh.." He turns his head to look at me, I look back at him. Why was he so nervous now? He hadn't been like this when I saw him those three other times. I hear a small gasp come from his lips. "You're not wearing your necklace.." His face seems emotionless, unsure of what to do. He lifts his hand, glancing at my eyes before placing a hand on my shoulder. "You're not wearing your necklace" He repeats, this time a large smile spreads across his face.

"Yeah.." I bring my hand down to my waist, ready to grab my gun and shoot him. Suddenly, he throws his arms around me and giggles happily.

"Remember what I said? I'd give you a big hug when you took your crucifix off!" He buries his face in the crook of my neck. I get flustered and turn my head, trying to look at the kitchen door to see if Wilbur was there. Nope. "Y'know, I really can't believe this.. I can finally hold you.." He whispers against my skin, heating up my already overheating self. "..love you," He continues, his teeth grazing my skin, I struggle to grab my gun, he held me to tight. "Bite you.." His teeth drag against my skin, ready to bite down.

As soon as he goes to bite, a loud clattering of dishes stops him. A gust of wind blows past me and suddenly Alex is on the floor, being held down by Wilbur. He struggles in the taller vampires grip, trying to get his hand off his throat. I bring my hand to my neck, feeling the small, tiny, droplets of blood. His teeth had just barely pierced my skin. My guess, was the force of his teeth being pulled away had scratched my skin. "Control your fucking urges.." Wilbur warns Alex, pushing him harshly into the floor before he stands back up on his feet and turns to me.

I push myself off the couch, I shakily grab my gun from my waistband, pointing it at Wil. He raises his hands up to his chest, showing he wouldn't harm me. "Get back, get the fuck back..!" I raise my voice, I glance at Alex when he stands up and rubs his neck with his hand.

Wilbur stares at my eyes, though his gaze slowly moves down to my neck. His pupils dilate before he squeezes his eyes shut and shakes his head. He takes a step closer, a slow step. I hesitantly stand still, flinching slightly when he raises his hand. "I won't hurt you. I promise, darling.." He whispers, he places his hand on the uninjured side of my neck. He stares me dead in the eyes as he slowly lowers his head down. "I'm only gonna help. Please, let me turn you into one of us so we can love you forever.." He brings his face down to my neck, his lips kissing the blood on my skin.

I squeeze my eyes shut and pull the trigger of the gun in my hands. It fires and a loud scream fills the silent room. "OW! you-- you fucking shot me!" Alex cries out, dropping to the floor and holding his leg in pain.

"Wha-- why the fuck would you shoot him?!" Wilbur let's go of me and rushes over to Alex to help him. "In the leg too?!"

"I-I-- you guys just tried to fucking bite me! I have every right to shoot you!" I scream at the two, lowering my gun and pointing my finger at them. "Fuck you!" I go to run but Wilbur rushes to stop me. I quickly swing my hand (holding the gun) at him, the barrel hits him in the jaw.

"OW! Now you're hitting me?" Wilbur stumbles back and holds his jaw in pain.

"What's next? A fucking ghost appears out of nowhere?" Alex shouts, throwing his arms in the air for a moment before they go back to grasping his leg.

Schlatt floats through the wall. "I'm back-- what the fuck?" He looks at the scene in front of him. I swear I saw Alex's eyes widen, he seemed to be shocked. "What happened?" He questions, turning his head to me.

"Nothing. Let's get out of here" I turn around, rushing over to the front door. I tug it for a second, realizing it was locked. I look over my shoulder and see Wil running at me. I unlock the door and swing it open, rushing outside with Schlatt close behind me. "Fuck, fuck. Where should we go?" I frantically look around as I run. I look over my shoulder and see neither of the two had followed me, it was night so they could go outside, so why weren't they chasing me? "They know where I live-- I can't go home!" I exclaim, Schlatt floats in front of me.

"I have the perfect place!"

             "Why the hell would I go inside the sewers?" I stare at Schlatt and then back at the tunnel. We stood under a small bridge that crossed over the river that was in the middle of our town. The tunnel leads into the towns sewers. Which is where all the town sewage gets dumped into the river, (pretty gross if you ask me).

"Because, trust me. One, vampires hate gross smells; that's why they hate garlic. Two, my buddy lives here!" Schlatt happily explains. "I haven't seen him in months!"

I sigh and give up, carefully walking into the dirty tunnel. There were two concrete paths on each side of the water so it wasn't like I had to walk in it. "I thought you said you've been alone for seventy years" I side eye him, did I just catch him in a lie?

"Oh, well yeah, cause I have been! You keep coming back to me though. My buddy Theodore and I met years and years ago, and then I died. He found out I died only a few months ago when he went to the graveyard and saw my grave. When he saw me floatin' 'round he was more shocked than you! He screamed like a baby girl!" Schlatt laughs for a good minute before continuing. "Anyways, we hung out for hours, caught up, and then he left. And told me I could visit him whenever I wanted-- that was when I found out I couldn't leave the graveyard.." He goes silent, his happy smile gone. "Ah, whatever. Just hurry up! I wanna see my friend again!"

"Okay! Okay! I'm going!" I smile and quicken my pace. I didn't wanna question how his friend could even still be alive, but I was curious. "Hey, if you guys met before you died.. how is that Theodore guy still alive?" I question, glancing at Schlatt as I continue walking.

He floats closer to me. "Oh, well.. don't tell anyone, but he's kinda magic.." He whispers, chuckling a bit after.

"Y'know.. I'm gonna believe you. I've seen two vampires, and a ghost! I wouldn't be surprised if a wizard appeared out nowhere!" I shrug, closing my eyes. I hear an childish but evil laugh, I open my eyes and see a little fairy floating around. "What the fuck is that"

"Me and Ted's little cherub, we call him Tucker. No big deal" Schlatt smugly replies, his arms crossed. "Hey, Tucker" He waves at the little fairy. Tucker flies over to us, he wore clothing that seemed to be made out of leafs, and he had small, little, white wings on his back.

"Hey, Schlatt!" Tucker waves. "Where have you been? It's been years!"

"Oh, yeah.. me and Tucker haven't really spoken that much.." Schlatt mumbles to me. "I told him I was a Tucker hater and you know what happens to Tucker haters.." He seemed terrified, he squeaks and hides behind me when Tucker smiles at him.

"W-What happens to Tucker haters?" I shudder, looking at the two and waiting for a response.

"Nothing!" Tucker shakes his head. "Anyways, come on! I'll show you to Ted's place!" He motions for us to follow him. "That better be why you're here.." He looks at Schlatt, who frantically nods in return. Tucker then flies away.

Me and Schlatt look at each other before quickly following Tucker. He leads us to a boarded up entrance. He squeezes through the tiny gap between the wood, Schlatt floats through, and I'm left stuck outside of it. "Come on!" Schlatt shouts at me, it takes him a moment to realize I'm still alive, unlike him. "Oh, hey Tucker. What do we do about Y/N, here?"

Tucker appears next to Schlatt and tries to figure out what to do. "Oh," Tucker taps one of the boards. "Just grab this, it'll loosen all of them and all of the boards will fall"

"This little cherub is the smartest one I know!" Schlatt exclaims, nodding his head.

I tug the board he pointed at, and all of the other boards clatter to the ground, creating a loud noise that bounces off the tunnel walls. I wince, looking around to see if anybody was there, (obviously not, I'm in the sewers). I step over the pile of wood, entering the 'home' with the other two.

"He's just over here, making some milk!" Tucker turns the corner, Schlatt follows. I'm hesitant, who was 'he'? Theodore? Ted? I peak my head around the corner and see a tall man in a white milkman suit.

"Oh my god" I gasp. All three of them turn to me. "You're best friend is the fucking milkman?!" I look at Schlatt in disbelief. Our town had a milkman that would deliver milk every Monday morning just before everyone started going to work. And apparently he lives in the sewers.

"Yeah, what's the problem?" Schlatt shrugs before turning to Ted and smiling. "What's good, man!" He 'pats' his friends shoulder.

"Nothing much, nothing much. Hey, why haven't you come to visit?" Ted pouts, Tucker glares at him. "N-Not that I don't enjoy your company Tucker-- in fact, I love your company! And.. and you know what we say to Tucker haters.."

"Fuck you!" He and Schlatt both shout. I jump at the suddenness of the volume, but Tucker seemed proud. My god, their bowing down to a cherub.

"Anyways, I couldn't leave the graveyard. I had an attachment to my wedding ring. But, Y/N here basically dug up my body and now we've been traveling around together" Schlatt explains to his friend.

"We've been together for like two hours, maybe three" I deadpan. "It's nice to have someone that can't leave my side, though" I shrug. "But, may I ask why you're a milkman living in the sewers?"

"I've had to hide ever since the.. incident" Ted lowers his voice and glances around. "Can we trust her, Schlatt"

"Oh, yeah. Totally" Schlatt nods in reply. "I trust her"

Ted immediately loosens up after that. "We killed our friend, Charlie" He admits, my eyes go wide. Why the fuck was he so calm about it?!

"Sent a bomb to his door and boom!" Schlatt laughs. "If we can't have him.. no one can" He goes serious just for a moment before laughing again. Ted nods his head, agreeing with Schlatt.

"Oh.. kay" I nervously laugh with them. I watch as Ted pours a murky liquid inside a milk carton before closing it up. "What are you doing?" I ask him, he lifts his head and notices I'm talking to him.

"Making the towns milk to give out this week!" He happily replies. Oh my god, reminder not to drink anymore of that milk. I think he just poured sewage water in there.

"Okay! Cool" I hum, hesitating to look at Tucker, because I knew he was staring at me.

Ted is quiet for a moment. "Schlatt.." Ted turns his head to his friend before pointing at me. "Did you bring a vampire in the house again?"

Again?

"Wha-- uh, no! No. Y/N was almost bit by one so we ran here. And like I said last time, I didn't know he was a vampire!" Schlatt scowls at Ted.

"He had fangs, it was obvious" Tucker speaks up, scoffing.

"Oh shut up, Tucker" Schlatt rolls his eyes. We're all quiet. "Tuck-- Tucker, no. You know I didn't mean it like that.." He nervously chuckles, backing up.

Only a second later, I'm being told to get down while a little demon cherub flies around and tries to poke us with a little knife. "Tucker! He didn't mean it.. I mean, come on! Come on, you know what we say to Tucker haters! W-We say 'fuck you'!" Ted tries his best to calm Tucker down. The cherub stays still for a moment, thinking maybe? Ted moves closer and quickly grabs the little man, holding him back from killing me and Schlatt. "Run! Run, I've got him!"

Me and Schlatt run out of the 'home' and then run out of the tunnel. I almost trip into the river but catch myself. I press my back against the brick wall next to the tunnel, Schlatt does the same. "My god, I almost just died to a cherub"

"Yeah.. you can't be mean to him or he'll do that shit.." Schlatt trails off. "So.. where do we go now? You think those vampires are still after you?" He asks, glancing inside the tunnel before looking back at me.

I shake my head. "No, I think I can head home. I mean, I did shoot Alex in the leg, it's not like he could even chase after me" I chuckle, remembering how cool I must've looked when I shot him. "Oh, also I forgot they can't even enter the home without permission"

"Okay, and you better hide the blood from your family" Schlatt reminds me. I place my hand on the side of my neck, feeling the dried blood.

"Don't worry, I only have my father to worry about"

mak speaks!
I LOVE HOW I WROTE THIS SMM 😭 also omg I just realized that if you don't listen/watch chuckle sandwich you won't understand the second part of this story at all 💀

AND DID WE SOMEHOW GET 200+ READS IN ONE DAY??? LETS GO??

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

121K 1.5K 47
❮ • • • 𝐋͢𝐎𝐓𝐓𝐎 𝗟𝗮𝘀𝘁 𝗹𝗶𝘃𝗲 𝟭𝗵 𝗮𝗴𝗼. 𝗠𝗖...
200K 6.7K 75
"ʜᴇʟʟᴏ ᴅᴀʀʟɪɴɢ, ᴅɪᴅ ʏᴏᴜ ᴍɪss ᴍᴇ?" ʟɪᴇs ᴀɴᴅ ʙᴇᴛʀᴀʏᴀʟ ᴀʀᴇɴ'ᴛ ᴜɴғᴀᴍɪʟɪᴀʀ ᴛᴏ ʏ/ɴ, ʜᴇʀ ᴘᴀsᴛ ɪs ᴍᴇssʏ ᴀɴᴅ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ᴡɪʟʟ ʜᴀᴘᴘᴇɴ ᴡʜᴇɴ sʜᴇ ᴍᴇᴇᴛs ᴀ ɴᴇᴡ ᴄᴏᴜɴᴛʀʏ ʟᴇᴀ...
273K 11.1K 28
𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐥𝐞𝐲 𝐝𝐚𝐯𝐢𝐬 𝐠𝐨𝐞𝐬 𝐨𝐧 𝐚 𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐦, 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐠𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐬 𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐧 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐭�...
697K 25K 46
#𝙳𝚁𝙴𝙰𝙼𝚆𝙰𝚂𝚃𝙰𝙺𝙴𝙽, 𝗶𝗻 𝘄𝗵𝗶𝗰𝗵 𝘀𝗵𝗲 𝗱𝗺𝘀 𝗵𝗶𝗺 𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗿𝘆𝗱𝗮𝘆 𝗶𝗻 𝗵𝗼𝗽𝗲𝘀 𝗵𝗲 𝗿𝗲𝘀𝗽𝗼𝗻𝗱𝘀. 𓆩ᥫ᭡𓆪ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ open for mor...