Secret identities

By Tatiana_frog_08

Welcome to Lucia Gomez's life. A young special CIA agent. She is one of the youngest and best agents who was... More

0.1 intro
0.2 Intro
Prologue
1. Illegal adoption?
2. She's alive?
3. Enzo Moretti
4. Our Lucia
5. Childhood bestfriend
6. Throw a party
7. Friday night
8. Italian mafia princess
9. 真夜中
10. Boring day
11. Lil bro
12. Bloodhounds
Family intro
Family intro 2
13. Family and drama
14. Bonding
15. Petty gang
16. Your mind the worst enemy
18. Childhood album
Important!
19. Nonno
20. Best film of your life
21. The Maldives
Villa tour
22. No parents
23. Bitchy brothers
24. Fallen cheerleader
25. Rivals
26. Night out
27. Pathological liar
28. Mafia
Bedrooms
29. Sneaking out
30. Aunt Azzurra
0.3 Intro
31. Halloween party

17. Girls day out

1K 32 19
By Tatiana_frog_08

SOMETIMES YOU THINK THAT YOU WANT TO DISAPPEAR

BUT ALL YOU REALLY WANT IS TO BE FOUND

"Hey, guys what happened with the punching bag?" Romeo asked confused as he walked in to the kitchen. He opened the fridge and took out a bottle of cold water.

And here I thought it was a perfect distraction that they came.

"Oh, right. Sorry about that." I said but it didn't sound like it. Which I wasn't really. Just needed something to put my anger out on.

Maybe I'll do that on Dom cause his face looks so punchable.

I don't think Enzo would mind. I thought as I shrugged.

"You were the one who ruined the punching bag?" Dom asked bored, but you see the surprise and proudness in his eyes.

"Yeah." I shrugged as I started eating my cereal but I still felt all their stare.

"I don't see what the big deal is?" I heard Julia mumble beside her mother and the fiancé who were talking about shopping or what not.

I'm seriously getting tired of the comments she keeps making. I don't even know her, yet she keeps showing hate towards me. The same with her Tally and Fernanda.

I don't think any of them heard her or they just ignored her. I've noticed she never interacts with her mother or Fernanda and the mother keeps telling her what to do and she doesn't complain.

I think this is the first time they're having breakfast with us, usually they just sit there.

Rayan being the kind doctor she is treated my busted knuckles as all the younger boys talked about me.

"I wanna see how good you are."

"She's better than Lio, that's for sure.

"How do you know that?"

"Because we watched him get his ass handed to him."

"Haha, no way."

"Man, you should have seen his face."

"I didn't take you for the violent one, princess."

I ignored their conversation and sat down at the table to continue eating. Fishing out my phone I started watching til too while eating.

"Lucia." I heard someone call out. I looked up to see my Zia Ilaria was the one who called me.
(Aunt.)

I hummed in response.

"Beaty of New York, ey?" Zia Rayan said. Wait, the only way they know is if they live in America or know someone from there.

"You live in the states?" I asked surprised.

"Yeah, Las vegas actually." She answered.

"Cool. Las vegas, the city of party."

"You've been there before?" Rayan asked smiling.

"Yeah, a couple times on vacation." I lied smoothly. It wasn't a complete lie because I wasn't on vacation but on missions.

"And let me guess, you're from England." I stated looking at my other aunt.

"Yes, London to be exact. How did you know?" Ilaria asked.

"I can recognize that accent from a mile away. It's a beautiful country with stunning architecture." I replied letting my slight British accent be shown more.

"I lived there for almost a year then moved to NYC." I explained as I saw the complexed look on their face.

They nodded as their face turned into understanding one.

"Girls, we're going out today. Be sure to be ready in an hour and half." Rayan told us with a big smile.

"Why not? I've gotta get my nails done anyway."

"Same here."

I and Aly replied with. All the guys stared at us when Rayan said we were going out, but we ignored them.

Nonno and Nico are the only person that's minding his own business. Even dad and my uncle's are listening into our conversation.

"Julia, wanna come too?" Ilaria asked sweetly. When Julia opened her mouth to answer, her mother cut her off.

"No, thank you. My daughter has some photo shootings and some new clothes to try on for her next modelling shoot." She said not so kindly with a fake smile plastered on her face.

Bro, could she be more disrespectful? Plus her daughter could despise for herself.

"We asked Julia, not you." Rayan said with the same fake smile. Damn, go aunt Rayan.

Both my aunts are the complete opposites, I can see that. While Ilaria is sweet and kind, Rayan is the complete opposite and seems like the kind of person who doesn't take shit from no one.

Her aura is strong and the way she holds her head high shows that she is confident and has a lot of power. Ilaria has this kind motherly energy but I can see she has another side to her. Her eyes have this fiery glint that shows she's more than capable to handle herself.

Then there's Belmira who shows that she's a badass mom who can handle her husband and boys. I respect her and look up to her.

"Well, I'm her mother, so I can decide for her." Taylor said. Ok now I'm just spitting out names cause I don't really know her name, but I do know it starts with T. I seriously don't care.

I've never had a mother figure but I know that a mother shouldn't decide for their child unless it's for their own good. But then again, who am I to know because I've never had one.

"You call yourself a mother when you don't let your child decide for herself?" Mira asked in disbelief.

I could see dad's wife is getting angry as I could practically see her nostrils flaring from where I'm sitting.

Everyone were silently watching them talking with each other as they were shooting daggers at each other. Sheesh, the tension.

She let out the fakest laugh I've heard and gave my aunts and Belmira a forced smile.

"She is their mother and can decide for them if she wants." Fernanda spat to which Nico and all the others glared at her for.

She pouted at Nico, she looks like she's having a heart attack or some shit. Nico rolled his eyes at her.

"Of course I let them decide for themselves. Go on, Julia. Tell them that you can't because unlike them, you're busy." The lady told her daughter as she stared at with an intense look.

"Sorry, I'm busy." Was all Julia said and quickly stood up before leaving.

This is unbelievable. Even tho I might think of Julia as an annoying bitch it doesn't mean that she deserves such a mother.

She wasn't t giving her any choice and I can't help but feel a tiny little bit bad for her. I can't even imagine all the pressure she's feeling.

She doesn't may seem that close to anyone. It's like she's distancing herself from everyone. Welp, I don't really care. Her life, her choice.

You should care, Lucy

Inara, the fuck? How are you out, when did you come out?

I felt your sadness, child. And I was here the whole time

Yet you didn't think of telling me

Oh, yeah. I might have forgotten, sorry

Can y'all shut up

Good to see you too, Elisa Inara said rolling her eyes.

Whatever Elisa said rolling her eyes.

Of course you're still the same old you. Nothing has changed has it?

And you're still the same old kind person who 'cares' for anyone

Enough. Take your bickering elsewhere or I swear to Satan you'll be locked up with her

Dang girl, chill

You're still as cold hearted as before

I mentally sighed and stared at my aunts who were talking about what we were going to do.

Francesca, Julia and her mother were the first to leave as the others and I weren't done yet.

After we were done with breakfast, we all dispersed to our respective rooms.

A relaxing day is just the thing I need today.

I got into my room and checked the clock. I still got an hours so I quickly hopped into the shower and took a shower.

After the shower I did all my skin routine and moisturised my body. I looked for an outfit that will be perfect for our girls day out.

The outfit was cute and made me look innocent. Which I'm not by the way. It reached to my mid thighs and covered my tattoos and scars.

I quickly put make up to cover the rest of the scars. Even though I've had surgery that took skin from the rest to cover the scars, I still had some more because I still wanted to keep them. But only for me to see.

I already took care of my hickeys that the guy in the club gave me. I used a coin to cool down the redness and put concealer to cover the rest.

I straightened my hair and put it in a half up half down style and curled the bottom.

I grabbed my handbag which had my wallet with all my cards and my phone and AirPods before leaving the room.

I got down just to see Mira instructing all the guys to take care of the youngsters. Nonno and the eldest sons weren't there.

I greeted Alex and Ross. Not gonna lie, they are my favourite guards.

"You guys better keep an eye on the kids. If they have so much as a single scratch on them, you're all dead. Am I clear?" She sternly told them as I got to them.

"Yes ma'am." They all said and saluted her. This is funny to watch how all the females have control over the men.

"Remember I have eyes and ears everywhere." She said with narrowed eyes.

"Don't worry, honey. We will take care of them. You have nothing to worry about, they're in good hands." Emilio assured her.

"I'm so sure about that." Rayan said chuckling as we girls laughed at their faces.

"What? We can also take care of kids." Santino said sounding offended.

"Mhm. Remember what happened when we left you guys with Lucia?" Ilaria asked them raising her brow.

"We didn't know Lucia would steal our gun and run after the boys with it." Dad defended himself.

I snapped my head towards them. Shock would be underestimated word to use. I then burst out laughing.

"I did that?" I asked still laughing. I love little me.

"Yes. Your father and uncles spent hours running after you with the help of the guards around the house. They were trying to get the gun without getting shot. That was a sight to see." My aunts said laughing.

"Funny for you to say. You weren't the one who had a bullet hole on your arm." Uncle Santo mumbled under his breath, but even heard him.

"I shot you?" I asked more shocked if that's possible. Was I that dangerous as a kid? If I did that to them, imagine what I did to my brothers.

"Not only did you shoot him. Turns out you took off your diaper and had peed on the floor. Your uncle Santino ended up falling head first into the puddle of pee and had a concussion." Daniello storied as everyone bursted out laughing at them.

Nah, this is embarrassing. Even the guards were laughing and my uncles and dad glared at them. They tried to stifle their laughter as they were still being glared at.

"When me and your aunts came back, we died of laughter and we never let them baby sit any of the kids. Let's say you're fratelli we're all afraid of you for weeks while your father and uncles had nightmares." Ilaria got out while laughing.

All the boys turned red while the men cursed under their breaths. I could see a small blush coating their nose.

I'm never gonna forgot this. I sneakily took a pic without anyone noticing. I'm sure it'll come in handy one day or another.

"Now that we've had a good laugh. Here's Mia and don't forget to feed the kids later." Mira said.

"You have nothing to worry about mom." Ami said taking his little sister from his mother.

"It looks like I do have a lot to worry about." She said and sighed. I snickered and looked at Ami.

"Just make sure to stay out of trouble. Bye guys." Rayan said stopping Mira from talking more as she grabbed Mira's hand and dragged her out before she could continue her rant.

Mira is such a worried mother. I mean, I would've been worried too if I left my kids with these men.

"Bye babies, mwah, mwah. Mommy loves you." Mira yelled as she was still being dragged. She sent flying kisses to her youngest kids while Rayan rolled her eyes and we chuckled at her.

We bid goodbye to them before following Rayan and Mira who went to the cars outside.

We took a black Lamborghini Urus.

"This is a beauty." I said breathlessly.

"Looks like we have another car freak in the family." Ilaria laughed.

"What do you know about this car?" Rayan asked as we got in.

"It's a Lamborghini Urus also the first SUV Lamborghini has made. It is powered by a 4.0-liter twin-turbo V8 engine, which produces a staggering 641 horsepower and 627 lb-ft of torque. It allows it to sprint from 0 to 60 mph in just 3.6 seconds, and reach a top speed of 190 mph, making it one of the fastest SUVs in the world."

"You know your cars, tesero." Rayan said as they all laughed at me.

We talked on the way to the mall.

"Ladies, guess what?" Mira said loudly.

"What?" We all asked simultaneously.

"What, what? You're supposed to be guessing." She said annoyed and rolled her eyes. "Anyways. I got my man's card." She said excitedly.

"Same here." Rayan squealed practically jumping in her seat as she and Ilaria showed their husbands golden cards.

I and Aly looked at each other then our faces broke into big grins.

"Looks like we're gonna have a lot of fun, girls."

"Have you dig up Lucia's grave?" My brother Santino asked.

"Yes, I asked some of our men to dig up her grave and then we took a dna test. Turns out that kid was someone else's." I answered as I took a sip from my whiskey.

We were all in the office downstairs and drinking while talking. Mia was playing on her father's lap, Emilio. While the rest and I sat sprawled out on the coaches and armchairs.

We were catching up on life and the rest of kids were probably somewhere in the house or out with friends.

"Have you heard that 真夜中 is in town." My twin Alonzo said. It perked up all our interest.

(Dead of night)

"Really? The undefeated underground fighter is had a fight here, in Italy?" Santo asked.

"Yes, Dom even watched her fight last week." Emilio told them. They snapped their heads towards Emilio.

"Well? How did they look?" They said in unison.

"Turns out that the underground's most undefeated champion is a female. He said she looked young about 17 or 18 and 5'3." I told them.

"No fucking way, stop joking brother." Santo said in disbelief and eyed me. But I kept a straight face and he gasped. No wonder why his son is so dramatic. Like father like father.

I rolled my eyes at him.

"You should really recruit her, she's the best fighter in the underground world. Yet she doesn't work for anyone and has declined all the offers she got from other gangs and mafias."

"I know that, but it's hard to find her when she's practically a ghost. No one knows her identity or have any kind of contact with her except for her agent, Adriano López. The only I have on his is that his 32, has a five year old girl and has a lot of connections with the underworld."

We all stayed silent after that, falling into a comfortable silence. The only thing heard was Mia's giggles as she played with Milo's phone.

"Have you told her about the mafia?" Alonzo asked.

"No. I'm gonna let her settle in first and get comfortable before dropping the bomb." I said after letting out a deep sigh.

I gulped down the rest of my drink in one go and set the cup down.

"Heard those Russians are planning to kidnap Lucia. How are you supposed to protect her when she doesn't know about-." Santino started but I cut him off.

"I got that under control. There's nothing to worry about." I said clenching my jaw. Are they seriously questioning my ability to keep my daughter safe?

I might have failed her once but I won't make the same mistake twice.

"That's not what I mean brother. She already knew before she got memory loss and she dreamed of becoming an assassin. What could go wrong with telling her the truth?" Santino argued.

"Mainly because she was just a child back then. She wouldn't have understood anything as she was too young." He stayed silent.

"I'm not gonna let my only daughter be scared of me. People change and you know that no one stays the same. So don't try to argue with me."

He nodded and then it became quiet again. Mia also felt the tense atmosphere and stared at me startled.

I sigh and pour myself another glass before taking a sip.

2877 words

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5K 522 36
The one who has eyes on her. The one who is hiding from him. The one who needs her. The one who lusts her. The one who cares for him. The one who pro...
134 0 7
My lips hover over his, a hair's breath in between us. When I try to kiss him, he leans back and chuckles. "So needy," he murmurs. He's still staring...
820 86 38
Jessica, hidden from the world, helps her father's mafia group after her father was devastated by her mother's death. His mafia group was falling apa...
14.8K 379 24
Valentina Sage a name that she had been called all her life. But that wasn't her name. She got her name from her mother the name that she got when sh...