Royal Coalition

By thetalesweaver_

𝑩𝒐𝒐𝒌 𝑶𝒏𝒆 𝒐𝒇 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝑴𝒐𝒏𝒂𝒓𝒄𝒉𝒊𝒄 𝒍𝒆𝒈𝒂𝒄𝒚 𝑺𝒆𝒓𝒊𝒆𝒔 "𝑰𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒅𝒂𝒏𝒄𝒆 𝒐𝒇... More

Copyright
Preface
Character Aesthetic
Family
Dedication
Playlist
Covers
Prologue: Veer
Prologue: Reet
|1|•
|3|•
|4|•
|5|•

|2|•

1.5K 51 17
By thetalesweaver_

V E E R
Year: 2023
🎧: As per your mood/playlist.

The sound of liquid pouring echoes in the empty room. I looked at it, lifted the cup, and took a sip of my black coffee. Turns my heels towards my office.

I sat on my chair and the door knocked. It's 6 am and no employees come at this time. Usually, the company Starts at 7:00 am. I usually come early to analyze the data and information. It's maybe Yash. "Come in," I answered.

Yash, my assistant and friend, came in my cabin with files in his hand.

"Good morning, Sir here's the file of the dealers." He said. I hummed in response.

"And let me remind you of today's match, veer." He added.

I looked up from files and looked at him. I forgot about today's match.

"I know you forgot about it But remember it now or else she will kill you for sure." He said.

"Yes thanks, Yash for the reminder" I said.

"So I told you to check out the dealers' background, have you?" I asked.

"Um-m yes." He said hesitately.

"Where it is?" I asked confused. Why he's hesitating?

"Are you sure you want it? I mean it's not necessary to check it we've more other important stuff to do, right? And let me show you something you'll be happy." He changed the subject but I ignored it.

"Ya show me what is it?" I said with no expression on my face as always. "Here." He said and placed a box. As I opened it. It was an old musical horse. Seeing this a smile formed on my face.

"You found it!" I said being happy. "No, actually you found it," Yash exclaimed, I looked up.

"Me? How?" I asked.

"You remember you gave me the idea to find it in Amsterdam's underrated vintage shop. There we found it!." He said.

I opened my side drawer, took out a picture from it, and matched the musical horse with the musical horse in the picture.

"It's the same, So there we found it," I said.

I put the horse back into the box kept it safe with me and put the picture back into the drawer.

"But, why do you want this musical horse so bad, I mean we can have a good one with more than one horse. You know what I mean." Yash asked.

"Yes, we could get many more and maybe good ones but.." I took out a picture from my drawer and showed him, it was an old crumbled picture of a musical horse.

"This is the musical horse given by Grandpa to Grandma. She has many memories of him but this is special." I said.

"And why so?" He asked.

"Because this is the first ever thing that grandpa gave to grandma after their marriage. She cherished it a lot. It was so close to her heart but it broke when Grandpa passed away. The two things broke that day, first this musical horse and second grandma's heart." I said looking at the floor.

We got interrupted by a knock on the door. "Come in." I glance at the time it's already 7:03. I curse myself underneath. An employee entered the office.

"Good morning sir." He said. "Here's the presentation of Spanish dealers."

Yash took it and passed it to me. "Okay I'll review it and when's the meeting with them?" I asked.

"Sir they'll be here in two hours." He answered.

"Make sure that all the preparations are done nicely, there should be no shortage of anything understood?" I said in a serious tone to Yash.

"Yes, boss." He said and went out with that employee to check that the things were done correctly or not.

I started to review the presentation and wherever I felt something was not presentable I changed it.

"Boss everything is alright but.." Yash entered and said.

"But what, Yash?" I said in a very serious tone.

"But one of the members of the group who is going to do the presentation is not there. He's taking emergency leave." He said hesitantly knowing I didn't like things that messed up my work.

"What. The. Hell.!" I said almost shouting.

"It's like we can arrange a substitute for it but no one knows Spanish except them," Yash said tensely. I took out my phone and typed something and kept it back.

Yash looked at me with confusion plastered on his face. "Sir! Sir!" An Employee came shouting.

"Now what happened?" I asked.

"He's here, that employee who was our member he came just now." She said while panting. I smirk while looking at Yash.

"But how?" He asked.

"I have my ways," I said as I grabbed my blazer and headed towards the office exit. Yash came behind me.

"I want to meet the board members before the meeting," I said. He hummed in response.

After a while

"So if everyone agrees on this point we should make the bonus share to equity ones," I said to BOD. (board of directors)

They all just said yes in March. "Okay so let's dismiss the meeting." Saying this,I was about to leave but Yash called me.

"Boss, the dealer will be here in two minutes." Hearing this we move towards the entrance of the company.

The cars came after a few seconds. The guards came out of the car and opened the door for their boss.

Rafael del Pino came out from his Limo. He saw me and passed a hearty smile. I smiled back at him with the same energy.

"¡Bienvenido a la India, señor Rafael!" I said while shaking hands with him and smile plastered on my face.
("Welcome to India, Mr Rafael!")

We entered the company after welcoming him. We directly went to the huddle room.

"Por favor tome asiento, señor Rafael." I said as he settled himself and one of his guards stood at its position.
("Please take a seat, Mr. Rafael.")

"Mmmm, me gustó la gestión de su empresa, Sr. Singhania" he said while rubbing his hands.
("Hmm, I liked the management of your company, Mr Singhania.")

"Me alegra que te guste, así que hablemos del proyecto, ¿deberíamos?" I asked. He nodded his head.
("I'm glad you like it, so let's talk about the project, shall we?")

We headed to the conference room and there everything was ready for the presentation. Everyone took their seats.

"Please, proceed," I told my employees and they started with the presentation.

Author's POV

The presentation started. Everything was explained in Spanish for a better understanding of the dealer.

Mr. Rafael was listening to everything carefully, he was observing the behavior and arrangement. The employees were telling him about the pros of the project for the company and the public. Mr Rafael was impressed with the presentation.

Suddenly he coughed and one of the employees immediately gave him a glass of water.

After almost one hour the presentation was completed.

Veer's POV

I was glancing at him, he was observing each and everything. From his facial expressions, I think he's impressed. After the presentation was completed. He smiled a bit and looked at me.

"Señor Singhania, ¿puedo tenerlo un minuto, por favor. He said.
("Mr. Singhania, can I have you for a minute please?")

"si claro señor," I said and signaled everyone to exit the room. They did Exit.
("Yes ofcourse Mr Rafael.")

He looks terrified. He sat on the chair and sighed with his eyes closed. I don't know what's the matter but I can surely say it's something no good. He looked at me.

"Señor Singhania, vea, me alegro de que estemos haciendo un proyecto juntos y estoy impresionado por su presentación, pero quiero que no le diga a nadie que estamos haciendo este proyecto juntos porque hay mucha gente que quiere esto. proyecto sólo por dinero y si no se lo diera entonces podrían atacarme y lo que más me gustó fue tu presentación." He was saying and I was listening patiently.

("Mr. Singhania, see, I am glad that we are doing a project together, and I am impressed by your presentation, but I want you not to tell anyone that we are doing this project together because there are many people who want this project just for the same of money and if I didn't give it to them then they could attack me and provide harm to my company, what I liked the most was your presentation.")

"Sí señor, no le contaremos a nadie sobre este proyecto." I said he smiled at me and we took an exit from the room.
("Yes sir, we will not tell anyone about this project.")

"Gracias, señor Singhania," he said while shaking hands with me.
("Thank you so much, Mr Singhania.")

"De nada, señor." I replied back to him.
("It's my pleasure, sir.")

"Entonces, ¿cómo vamos a ejecutar este plan? ¿tienes alguna idea al respecto?" He asked.

("So how are we going to execute this plan? do you have any ideas about it?")

"Sí, tengo una idea al respecto. Formaremos un equipo especial con mi empleado y el tuyo también. Sólo ellos sabrán sobre el plan y completarán el proyecto." I answered. He thought for a second and nodded.

("Yes, I have an idea about that. We will form a special team with my employees and yours too. Only they will know about the plan and complete the project.")

"Es una buena idea, deberíamos trabajar en ello." He answered positively.
("It's a good idea, we should work on it.")

He agreed with my idea. I told him everything about it to Yash he wrote all the necessary details. We didn't announce the agreement between us and Mr Rafael's company. We only informed the members whom we selected for a project team.

After a while, They were going back. We went to see them off. Mr Rafael came close to me and hugged me. A smile formed on his face and he waved his hand as a goodbye and hopped up into his Limo.

"I heard everyone gossiping that he's a very dangerous and rude man and got with you very nicely, dude!." Yash exclaimed and chuckled.

"What's the time?" I asked with a little smile on my face. "It's 8:55," Yash replied with a smile on his face.

We looked at the time again and after a second we realized and looked at each other. "Eight fifty-five!" We both almost screamed and ran towards our car.

"Jaldi chal Bhai nhi toh aaj toh mar hi gaye samjho!" Yash exclaimed, terrified.
("Quick bro, otherwise people will be attending our funeral tomorrow!")

"Haan haan, chala Raha hun, pehle nhi bata sakta tha tu ki itna time ho Gaya hai!" I said and drove at a fast pace. If today we got late so we are dead.
("Yes yes, I am driving, you could have told me earlier that so much time has passed!")

"Mene hi toh bataya, or ek toh ye Rafael jaa hi nhi Raha tha toh mai kya karu?" Yash exclaimed.
("I told you so, and this Rafael was not going, so what should I do?")

"Okay now shut up let me focus!" I said increasing the speed of the car.

"What's the time, now?" I asked.
"9:03 yaar." Yash exclaimed. I stepped on the gas. After almost 2min we reached our destination.

"Haash, chal jldi," Yash exclaimed while getting out of the car and we ran inside.
(" Thank God, let's go quickly.")

Today is our tennis match with the team. Organized by my Love. We changed our clothes took our tennis racquet and a tennis ball and went outside.

"Look who has come here leaving all his work behind." Vanya said with a chuckle.

"Where's she?" I asked her looking at my racquet. I was looking for her because I'm here only for her. I looked here and there.

"She's coming, she's helping Raina with something. She'll be here soon." Vanya answered. My face became weird.

"What, Raina is also coming here?" I asked with frustration in my tone and hands massaging my temples.

"Prepare to save yourself, bhaiya" Vanya said teasingly. Yash giggled at her statement.

Raina is Mr Kapoor's daughter and he's a good friend of my dad. Mr Kapoor's and my dad's friendship is the only reason I tolerate her.
She is too clingy and annoying. To be honest I look at her only as my friend or sister, nothing else.

"Yay! We're here!" A typical girly tone shouted. We all know who was it.

Vanya made an annoyed face while looking at me and so as I did.(😑) Yash was looking there from where the voice was coming.

"Okay, guys be normal what if she saw this?" Yash told us.

"She's still gonna be the same as she is right now," Vanya said annoyed.

"Hello guys!" Rania said while removing her goggles from her face.

"Hello, I thought we were here for a tennis match but by looking at your dress and style it looks like you're a cheerleader" Vanya said.

Rania was wearing a pink dress which is clearly not for tennis.

I'm not judging her she can wear whatever she likes but How can someone play tennis in this dress, God! As I was thinking, I felt a pair of arms on my neck.

"What are you doing Raina!?" I asked frustrated. "Hugging you Veeru!" Raina said in her typical voice. Veeru!? Eww!

"Bhai you enjoy, we are going to play, okay?" Vanya said and winked at me. Isn't she talking too much nowadays? But right now I want to free myself from her!!

"Raina let's go otherwise the match will start." I said jerking off her hands from my neck and running towards the tennis court.

"Bhai didn't you enjoy it?" Vanya said and they both laughed.

"I think you two are enjoying more than me, she's annoying." I said making a face. They both laughed hard.

"So let's start the match!" A voice came from behind. We looked there, There was she, the only person I loved the most in my whole life. My grandma!

I looked at her, passed a smile, and ran towards her just to hug her. She hugged me back and I smiled wider.

"Dadi isko laane ki kya zaroorat thi aapko toh pta hai na ki yeh-" I was saying but grandma interrupted.
("Grandma, you know what was the need to bring this, don't you-")

"Don't worry I'll handle her now let's begin the match, son" she said and made a team

Me and Vanya in one team and Vihaan and Yash in one team. We all are really busy in our lives and work but just for the sake of Dadi We took 1-2 hours on Saturday for this tennis match and it makes her happy.

Her happiness is everything to me. Anything that makes her happy I'll do it.

Vanya and Vihaan were playing now, me and Yash were sitting in the corner and watching the match. Meanwhile, Raina was clinging to me again, so I pretended to be on the phone.

"Veeru, today you didn't tell me, how am I looking?" Raina stood with her hand on her waist and asked.

I ignored her because I was actually busy with an important call at that time.

"Batao na veer mai kaisi lag rahi hun, aaj?" Raina again asked in her high pitch.
("Tell me Veer, how am I looking today?")

"Zeher lag rahi ho." I answered all at once being disturbed by her.
(u look like a snake)

She looked at me and said "You don't even know how to lie, Veer. I know you think I am looking very beautiful in this dress." and giggled.

After 25 minutes.

"Yah! I'm the winner!!" Vanya shouted. She won the match and defeated Vihaan. She came and hugged Dadi.

"Don't worry I'll win that for you, Vihaan." Yash consoled him and said.

"Kisiko tasalli dene ke liye itna bhi bada juth nahi bolna chahiye, jo pura hi nah ho." Vanya said taunting them. Yash just made 'So done' face.
("To console someone, one should not tell such a big lie that it is not true at all.")

I was getting ready for the match. We both took our racquets and took our positions. Dadi blew the whistle and we begin our match.

Yash is a Good competitor to play with. We are almost on the same score. Raina was typically cheering for me.

After 40 minutes we were playing a tense match. I just want one more point to win the match. Yash wants 2 points to win the match. If I won this today I'll complete my two sets and be the winner of the month.

I made a shot like a bullet and Yash couldn't see that the ball was on the ground...... Of his court.

"Veer got one more point," Dadi announced, causing everyone to fall silent. Vanya immediately ran over and hugged me, but it took me a moment to realize why."In the match.

"And the winner of the match is Veer and Vanya." Dadi announced. Vihaan Came and hug me. Yash also did.

"I'll be the winner of next month's match." Yash exclaimed joyfully.

After few more minutes, we went home.

At home

We entered inside. I touched mom's and said, "I'll go and get freshen up."

Directly made my way to my room. I entered my room. The first thing I checked was a box. It was in my safe, I took it and a smile formed on my face.

I opened it, looked at that bangle and a piece of paper, which I picked up from fort.

It's been four years since I got you. In these four years whenever I entered my room I first checked on you. What you did to me?

I read this poetry almost thousands of times or more. I don't know why I just like this poetry. It's not like I didn't read better poetry than this but I don't know why I just read it again and again.

While reading that an unknown smile formed on my face. Who's your owner? Will she ever meet me and you again?

I opened that paper and a smile plastered on my face. I smiled like this after a long time, I only smiled like this at THAT time.

I remember it and my smile dropped off. To forget that bitter memories I shrug off.

After I freshened up I went downstairs.

Author's POV

Veer actually lives in Jaipur (alone) but he came here in rajgarh because the dealer was coming today to meet him and he has some work. (Rajgarh is a taluka in udaipur.) His mom, dad, dadi, and all love here in Rajgarh. Vihaan and Yash live in Jaipur.

V E E R

As I came down I saw everyone staring at me. It's confusing. What happened now?

"Um, what?" I asked, I saw dad so I went there and touch his feet. Everyone was Still staring at me.

"Will anyone please tell me what happened? Why you all are staring at me like that?" I asked.

"Veer see Pratap Singh is getting married." My dad said and handed me his wedding card.

"So?" I said glancing at the card.

"he's 2 years younger than you and getting married now." Mother said.

"So what?" I said raising my eyebrow.

"So we want you to get married too, we wish to see you happily married." Dad said straightforwardly.

I said in a disbelieving tone, "What?! No, I don't want to get married."

"Beta, ek baar toh try karo," my mother says in a soft tone.
("Dear, at least give it a try.")

"No ma, I don't want to get married. I can't just marry to someone only to see them leaving me," I said it all once yet in a defensive tone. "Dadi aap bhi?"
(You too, grandma?)

As she took an exit from the room, she says, "Veer beta mere study me aao."
(Dear Veer, come meet me in my study.)

Knowing I couldn't say no to her, I followed quietly.

Grandma says in a stern yet soft tone, "Beta, see, we all know what happened last time and how it affected you. But it doesn't mean that every relationship you are in is the same, and I'm not asking you to get over it. I'm asking you to give it a try, and you always have the option of divorce."

"Dadi, but what if-" She cuts me off.

She says, "What if it turns out to be what me and your dada had?"

I know she's right at her place but not everyone has destiny in relationships I said, "but some relationships are just like chacha and chachi"

Meanwhile, in the living room, Veer's dad calls his best friend (Raina's dad).

"Pranam, bhai, Veer ki shaadi fix ho gayi."
(Veer is going to get married soon.)

On the other end, "Waah waah, this is a surprise. Who is the lucky girl?" he says excitedly.

"Arey, we have not seen the girl yet, but she is from a very good family, and she is really talented."

On the other line, "That's really great news. Well, see you soon."

As their conversation ends, Raina's dad shouts, "Beta Raina, idhar aana."
(Raina, come here for a second.)

Raina says in her high-pitched voice, "One second, Dad."

As she walks down the stairs, she says, "What happened, Dad?"

Her dad says in a happy tone, "Beta, Veer is getting married."

The moment she hears this, she screams excitedly and runs upstairs to her room and writes in her diary, "Veer is getting married to me..."

She looked at herself in mirror with a wide smile on her face and said, "I'm getting married, Raina Kapoor is getting married to Veer Singhania..."

ᴀ ᴜ ᴛ ʜ ᴏ ʀ' s ɴ ᴏ ᴛ ᴇ

I clearly apologize for making you wait for the chapter. It's finally out!

Read it and share the reviews with me. Vote, Share and comment!

Editing PT: duhitzvids

STAY TUNED

LOTS OF LOVE FROM YOUR AUTHOR, GLITTERS!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Hukum's Wife By v_ragini

Historical Fiction

154K 8.1K 55
𝑨 𝒔𝒕𝒐𝒓𝒚 𝒘𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆 𝒉𝒆 𝒅𝒆𝒔𝒑𝒊𝒔𝒆𝒔 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒊𝒅𝒆𝒂 𝑳𝒐𝒗𝒆 𝒃𝒖𝒕 𝒊𝒔 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒅𝒚 𝒕𝒐 𝒍𝒆𝒂𝒓𝒏 𝒕𝒐 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒉𝒆𝒓....... In...
171K 15.6K 16
𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐯𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐬 𝐚 𝐬𝐞𝐪𝐮𝐞𝐥 𝐭𝐨 "𝐑𝐞𝐝 𝐒𝐭𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬: 𝐅𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐁𝐨𝐧𝐝" 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐢𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐞 �...
188K 10.4K 39
╰┈➤✮ 𝐴𝑎𝑟𝑛𝑎𝑣 × 𝑇𝑎𝑛𝑖𝑠ℎ𝑘𝑎 ❝𝑯𝒂𝒎 𝒂𝒂𝒑𝒔𝒆 𝒃𝒐𝒉𝒐𝒕 𝒎𝒐𝒉𝒐𝒃𝒃𝒂𝒕 𝒌𝒂𝒓𝒕𝒆 𝒉𝒂𝒊 𝑻𝒂𝒏𝒊𝒔𝒉𝒌𝒂❞ *:・゚✧...
4.4M 153K 83
STOP RIGHT THERE Mrs Priya Ekaansh Raghuvanshi, a shiver ran down her spine listening his dangerous voice she gulp and tightly close her eyes,she was...