Captured by aliens (It was hi...

Por ATallFennnec

Sean found an alien ship and ended up on a different planet, as one does. He escapes them and tries living in... Mais

1. Into the ship
2. Out of this world (literally)
3. Captured
4. Escaped
5. Surviving the wild
6. Hunting
7. Caged again
8. The call
9. Figuring out eachother
11. Finally well fed
12. Gained Toru's trust
13. The mirror
14. Treating Toru
15. Recovering from the lamp
16. Checking up on Toru
17. Some good food
18. Getting Toru some new stuff
19. Untangled hair
20. A good scare
21. Watching Tv
22. A tablet kid
23. The twin
24. Socializing Toru
26. A couple clients
27. Increasingly bored
28. An earful from Tegnuk
29. A small improvement
30. A bit of a shocker
31. Going to the kitchen
32. Could Toru be a pet?
33. A chill evening
34. Toru understands words?
35. Stressed
36. Toru goes on a trip
37. Trapped in a new cage
38. Toru messed up the equipment
39. New things for the room
40. New things to test out
41. The new ball
Another setback, sorry 😬

25. Alone in the room

395 14 5
Por ATallFennnec

Sean's perspective:

The twin had just come back to check up on him while he was still on top of the drawer, but quickly left once again.

He was left alone for quite some time, time which he spent continuing to think about the possibility that the aliens actually knew he was sentient.

He continued thinking of more and more cases where he had shown intelligence and the aliens didn't care.

It was enough for it to be a real possibility, which he really didn't like, thinking of the chance that maybe it was a situation where the aliens were just so advanced, that when compared he would be like an animal.

He continued worrying about this, since he had held on to hope solely due to the fact that he could get the aliens to realize his intelligence and help him out, but now this was maybe not something possible.

He started thinking of how he would be treated as an animal for the rest of his life if this were the case, stuck in a cage and forced to eat from the floor.

He repeatedly tried pushing this thought away and was thankfully distracted by the Tonuk and Ri coming back to the room.

Unfortunately, he quickly realized that they were trying to train him to follow commands, literally being treated like a dog.

He decided to try one last time to show that he had a language, by tapping objects, saying what they were in both Tonuk's language and his, repeatedly.

It didn't seem to work, the aliens had the same expressions they had before and didn't do anything.

They reacted the same way as the other times he tried this out, so, it didn't work, or they didn't care.

It was obvious that they didn't care that he could communicate.

He started crying at the thought that he would likely not see his family again, as well as that he would not be treated as if he was sentient and would give up his life back on Earth completely.

The weight of just, everything that had happened just fell on him at a moment, including feeling alone and all that happened in the weeks he had been there.

He ran away from the aliens to try to be alone, he trapped himself in the room he had stayed at quite a some days ago and shut himself inside, then pushing the little things he had in front of the door.

He knew that if they wanted to, the aliens could come in, but it would at least help stop them.

He stayed alone for a very long time, sulking, he didn't know for how much time, but it was enough for one of the aliens, he didn't know which, to check up on him a couple times.

The alien pushed away the things blocking the door and came in, but he hid away on his bed, using it to block himself from view.

.

He continued sulking about, eventually finally coming out of the room again to walk around, avoiding the aliens wherever he heard them.

He might as well actually know the place, since he'll have to spend his life there probably.

Still lightly crying, he managed to stop by kind of, disconnecting himself from the situation, leaving himself to feel nothing at all, though still bad.

He explored the few rooms he hadn't gone into, though these looked to be offices mostly, until he arrived onto a very cluttered room.

He quickly realized from the papery boxes and shelves that it was a storage room, which he started rummaging through.

He found a box with loads of papers in Tonuk's language, along with some lines to separate sections.

He flipped through them, and though he had no chance of understanding them, maybe he could use them to write later on.

He quickly shut down this idea, sadly  remembering that now he didn't need to learn or write anything since he was basically a pet to some aliens.

Still, he could probably use it for something else later on, so he put it to the side and took note of what box it was and looked for something else to check out.

He found some animal toys, which he shoved to the side angrily, though the box they were in didn't even get a dent on it.

He wanted to continue, though the toys left him with a sour feeling, so, not wanting to repeat it, he went back to the box with papers.

He was about to start fiddling around with them, but just as he was going to start making some paper airplanes, he realized that since these were probably documents, Tonuk would be mad.

He definitely did not want to see if it would get mad or even agressive, so he left the papers behind once again, now walking out of the room and back to the hallway.

He saw Tonuk once again back at the room with the monkeys, though this time two more of it started walking in his direction.

Confused once again at if they were triplets or something like that, he decided to try to ignore it for now, once again evading the aliens.

He walked to his room but the trio started walking towards him, chatting among themselves and only noticing him at the last moment.

He almost managed to squeeze through the trio until Tonuk stopped him.

He barely managed to recognize it by its voice, as it started gesturing towards him while facing one of the others.

Uncomfortable, he managed to get away and walked towards the monkey room, still sulking, bored and looking for anything new left to explore, plus, the trio was blocking the door to his room now.

The monkey room had nothing new at all, no new rooms, only another desk he hadn't seen, which also had nothing interesting, though it did have an ink vial and what looked to be a schedule.

He skimmed through the schedule, learning numbers and their system for time.

It was a bit interesting seeing that they seemed to use a 60 hour and 60 minute system, which was an interesting coincidence, only really on the 60 minute hour, but still.

He gave it a bit of though and it made some sense, since the coincidence was probably just from 60 being easily divisible, plus, base 10 counting systems are probably the best.

He continued checking out the numbers before remembering he didn't have a use for this now and went back to sulking around.

He was about to get off the desk until one of the Tonuk trio aliens appeared from the hallway and nudged him off, then continuing to talk with the other two and then walking out.

Still mad at them, he tried getting away once again, but the two aliens were blocking the hallway.

He decided to go behind the desk to avoid the aliens until they left.

It was obvious that he was there, as the aliens easily just bent down and saw him, but it was mostly to get the message across that he didn't want to be with them.

It kind of worked, as the real Tonuk left, leaving the twin behind.

He tried instead sitting against the wall with crossed arms and staring at the twin angrily, so that hopefully it would also understand and leave.

This plan was also shut down as he realized that it was actually working, cleaning up and placing food and water for the monkeys, so it probably wouldn't leave.

He instead watched the monkeys, weirded out at how affectionate they were with the twin, he felt sad at seeing that this was probably how he would have to live.

He would avoid any petting or touching, of course, but having to live with monkeys, eating off the floor and being bored all day.

He had only accepted it for some time since he thought that he could learn their language, show his sentience and go back to being treated like a human, but now that wasn't a possibility.

The twin eventually got closer to him, which startled him as he was sunken in thought and hadn't noticed it.

The twin was also startled and dropped some food on the floor, which it carried over to him before then picking up the little bits and putting them back on the plate, which disgusted him a lot.

He walked away from the twin and noticed that he could walk to his room again, though the idea of sulking alone there didn't make him very excited, but it was slightly preferable at the moment.

He was about to go into the hallway until a monkey stopped him, going in front and blocking the way.

He tried walking to the side, but it clearly was blocking the way on purpose to be annoying, which it showed to be pretty good at.

He tried pushing his way through, but the monkey instead made a weird, short holler and more monkeys surrounded him.

Now he was scared, but quickly relaxed as the monkey started simply being annoying once again, making random noises and movements.

They finally let him go this time, as he pushed and squeezed through a bunch of monkeys, slightly annoyed, but glad he was safe.

He went to the door to his room, but stopped there, still not happy at the idea of spending his time there sulking once again.

He decided to explore once again, this time finding Tonuk in a simple office, two chairs, one occupied with a, now quadruplet of Tonuk, which had him starting to think they weren't actually related.

He was about to leave again as the new alien walked out of the room, thankfully, it didn't seem to notice him.

He looked back inside and decided to look at what Tonuk was doing, though he was still very mad at it, but he had to start accepting his reality, that he was going to have to stay there.

He realized he might as well not start making an enemy from the thing keeping him housed and fed, though he was going to avoid any touching like the plague still.

He pulled up a chair and stood on top to watch what Tonuk was doing, but as he looked around, he noticed something weird.

Tonuk had some light black stripes on itself now, barely noticeable, though he confirmed that it was the same alien by its voice, face, clothes and everything else.

It was a bit weird, but he turned his attention to what was on the desk, which was a tablet with what looked to be a videocall with someone from Ri's species.

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

1.2M 4.2K 8
The aliens came here for one thing, and one thing only.... Females. ( This story is only available through inkitt or galatea!!!) (some read events ma...
494K 12.3K 122
'The Crystal Gems have been around for thousands of years on earth, protecting it from extraterrestrial threats and even the occasional Paranormal th...
188K 5.4K 80
Y/N L/N is of the hundreds of residents of the mothership from Earth, the Resolute, and she descends to space with her mother and father after passin...
9 0 5
This is the first five chapters of my novel Advanced Sublunary: Inception, enjoy. Please leave me feedback, and download on Amazon/kindle Sean is a t...