Innocent

By winniewritess

Nia never got into any trouble, she never hung around the wrong crowd. All she did was focus on school and he... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
Epilogue.

29

11.9K 496 80
By winniewritess

"Hello?"

"Girl how is it!"

Nia smiled at the sound of Maya's voice. She sounded so happy for her and it warmed her heart knowing the support she had back home.

"It's..amazing." Nia let out a sigh of pure bliss, staring across the island where Caine was cooking breakfast for the two of them.

They had been in aspen for about a week now and he wanted to pamper her up some now. He knew the hotel couldn't cook her a breakfast like he could.

Nia found herself getting lost in the sight of her husband. That wasn't something out the normal for her. She always made sure she admired him, showed him just how fine he was in her eyes.

The way his back moved when he cooked for her, his muscles flexing effortlessly as he moved around the kitchen was just the most attractive thing ever.

"Nia! Girl!"

Nia blinked, lifting up slightly as she snapped back into the phone call.

"Oh girl my bad" Nia laughed under her breath, shaking her head as Caine turned around and gave her a wink, making her smile at him and start to stand up.

"Have you been skiing girl?"

"Oh yes we been taking lessons. Caine was so scared of the tubing we did a couple days ago but a pro at skiing like how that even add up?"

Maya laughed on the other line, shaking her head as she looked across the lunch table at Jay waiting to be handed the phone.

"Girl Jay impatient ass right here. He wanna talk to."

Nia laughed "put it on speaker I wanna talk to yall both of course."

Once the phone was placed on speaker Jay voice immediately spoke up.

"She hogging the phone and shit."

"Oh boy you was studying I didn't want to interrupt." Maya rolled her eyes.

"Yea yea but tell me all about the trip."

Nia laughed at the two of them and spoke to them about the trip so far. Eventually Caine got into the conversation also, the phone on speaker as the two of them spoke to their friends about their honeymoon so far.

It felt like Caine and Nia had unlimited time there.

When the trip came to an end it didn't feel short lived it felt like they lived the entire time.

Caine and Nia both learned how to Ski. They did nights under the fire with marsh mellows. The two learned how to cook meat under a fire and so much more that you just didn't know on a daily basis but you learned with the new places you traveled to.

This experience was one they would talk to their children about. This was an experience they would take their children on.

Nia watched out the window as Caine drove their black truck into the drive way of their home.

They were returning home as a married couple.

Nia got out the car, her tennis moving across their clean pavement until she was at the front door.

When she opened the door she smiled at how clean the house smelled. Caine was behind her rolling in their bags.

While they were away Nia had a cleaner come in and clean the house for them. Maya was able to over sea the entire process and lord was it worth it their place looked so good.

What Nia wasn't expecting was the white and yellow roses waiting on the counter for her. She looked back at Caine, a blush on her face that he literally always kept on her cheeks.

"You always showing off."

"This should be the normal for you mama."

"I'll never stop thanking you though." Nia poked her lips out and walked towards her man, leaning up on her tippy toes and kissing him.

Caine wrapped one arm around her waist and pulled her up even closer, the two of them peaking their lips together over and over again.

"It's a pre graduation present also Ms. Soon to be teacher."

"I can't wait." Nia gushed, knowing she would be graduating within this week.

Before her and Caine's wedding she had finished her finals and their honeymoon was scheduled to be right before she would graduate and be done with school.

A new part of Nia's life was beginning to start and Caine was also expanding his business.

Anyone could say what they wanted about how different they were but Nia would never ask Caine to change. He grew his business up far longer before he met Nia and now he was growing it more and more with opening up some casinos within their city.

He would also be pushing some product out of them also, the money would be way more cleaner with his new casinos coming in.

The two of them had big plans, huge futures that they were strictly focused on. And soon they would focus their lives on another little human when they got everything sorted out and felt the time was right.

"Can you got run me a bath please? My feet are tiredddd"

"I got you ma then I gotta head out check on some of the buildings and Mario see how shit been going."

"Okay baby sounds good to me."

Four days later.

"Oh cause you know one thing bout Nia she gon always have a pink dress onnnn"

Nia turned around, blushing at Maya as she and Jay stood next to one another.

"And Caine gon always feed her addiction of pink flowers."

Nia laughed, a smile planted on her face as she clutched her roses to her side like they were a purse.

"Where that nigga at? I'm confused how we waiting on him." Jay turned his wrist, looking at his watch making both Maya and Nia laugh at the inside joke her and Maya had.

"Lawyer school got that hood nigga up out of him fasho." Nia spoke up, Maya usually being the one to troll him the most but this time it was her.

"Sure did got him thinking he can talk about waiting on me and shit."

Caine's voice joined the group, coming up behind Jay who was mugging the two women and now passed it onto Caine.

"Yall know what lets go cause we gotta see my bestfriend walk cross this stage in a hour and they been told her to be there thirty minutes ago."

Nia shrugged, placing her lip gloss on her lips.

"I'm just a girl."

"Nia wright with a degree in English education."

Screamed erupted in her section of support as Nia made her way across the stage.

Caine, Jay, Maya, Mario and so many more friends that were family she made cheered for her as she made her way forward and accepted her diploma.

Nia stood with her dean and took a picture, Caine coming up and following her across the stage and taking pictures of her on his own even though you weren't supposed to do that.

She laughed, taking his hand as he helped her down the stage steps and off to the side where her people were.

Maya and Jay both handed her tow Tiffany bags and some roses and more roses were waiting for her at the car.

"Awww yalllll." She started to tear up, looking at the bracelet Maya got her and the book mark Jay got her. They both were perfect gifts fitting for her.

A pearl bracelet was placed on her wrist by maya, matching the pearl necklace she had gotten herself.

"Ohhhh my god it's so gorgeous like damnnn" Nia couldn't get over it. In the car ride all four of them along with Mario were inside of Caine's Escalade. They were on the way to one of the restaurants that had opened up in the building of one of Caine's casinos.

The official casino wouldn't be opening yet but the restaurants and shops were starting to and it was already very popular seeing as Caine hired good people for promotion.

"She never going to stop talking about it." Mario said with a laugh, the rest of the car laughing in agreement. Nia didn't pay them no mind because she was so focused on her hand when her new bracelet that went so well with her wedding ring.

"If I didn't know any better I'd think you like that more than you like your wedding ring."

"Oh please." Nia squeezed Caine's hand, shaking her head as he helped her out of the truck. The rest of the group already heading inside the casino's restaurant.

"You know I'm so proud of you right?"

Nia looked up at Caine, a warm smile on her face. She stared at him with the same amount of adoration and proudness he looked down on her with.

"I know baby. Thank you."

"You're so welcome ma." Caine leaned down and kissed her cheek, his teeth biting it a little making Nia smile harder.

"Come on." He wrapped his arm around her, holding her close to him perusal as they made their way inside.

The restaurant was called sterling. This was one of Caine's favorites out of the many he'd have in his casinos.

Him and Nia had come by for the opening earlier this week and was surely impressed. Everyone who worked there knew that the boss and his wife would be back sooner rather than later.

"Oh Mrs. Wright! We're so glad to see you again." The young waitresses came over to Nia, two young women. Nia smiled at them brightly getting out of Caine's hold to give them welcoming hugs.

"You girls look so pretty! I hope you guys will serve me tonight I'd love to talk more. Do you think Monroe will approve that?"

"Of course Mrs. Wright. Anything for you." Monroe said, a beautiful accent to his voice as he came over smiling brightly. Of course Caine rolled his eyes hated how easily Monroe could flirt but knew Nia payed it no mind and Monroe knew his limits.

"Please you guys call me Nia. Were like family!" She said, shaking her head as Monroe helped her with her flowers, taking them from her hand.

"We will get these put in water for your stay. Also congratulations!"

"Thank you guys. So so much." Nia smiled, the young woman being Grace and Kiyah leading her and the rest of the group to a table by the view.

Nia had an amazing celebration dinner. She had conversations with her friends along with the workers around the restaurant, getting familiar with everyone's names and what they did.

Caine also indulged, listening intensively to his workers and how they spoke to his wife with genuine care. He knew it was easy to do that when it came to speaking to such a soft nice soul like Nia's.

Her presence easily rubbed off on him, helping him also get closer to the people that worked for him and not just barking orders but actually truly knowing them.

"Are you all settled ma?"

"Why you asking me that?" Nia questioned softly as she was taking her heels off. Her and Caine were just getting into the house from being at dinner and then dropping their friends off.

"Cause I was going to go out and handle some things."

"Like leave the house and handle some things?" Nia raised her eyebrow.

"Uh yea.." Caine said confused.

"No I don't think so. Maybe tomorrow but not tonight. You can come help me take my dress off please."

"Baby-"

Nia turned around to face Caine, raising an eyebrow.

She wasn't about to just have her man going out tonight and he wasn't giving details about what he was doing. Of course she trusted Caine but that whole situation was to fishy for her.

"Come help me out my dress pleaseee" Nia started to wiggle around, rushing him to come on.

Caine walked over to her and helped her out her dress like she asked.

"Since you won't let me leave I won't surprise you with your favorite cheese cake I have waiting in the car."

Nia turned around immediately, a shy blush on her face.

"Yea look at you thinking a nigga being sneaky and shit." Caine laughed under his breath, going outside to get the cake he was going to get in the first place.

He came back inside closing the door with his foot. Nia was at the counter still in her matching pale pink bra and panties.

Caine already knew the deal, he opened the cake up and got them both a fork to eat the cake just like that.

Nia moaned at the taste and spoke up.

"You know I love you right?"

"Me or the cake?" Both Caine and Nia busted out laughing at Nia's words.

__________________________________

I pushed ts out but ofc I fuck w itt

Leave me some comments mhs

Comment some books for me to read

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

658K 39.7K 58
Love is just a word until someone comes along and gives it a memory... You know you're in love when you can say anything to the person and you know t...
2.2K 49 13
*PLEASE COMMENT AND VOTE* Zion stayed well protected by both parents, both wanting her to avoid the struggles they had. She was on the straighten arr...
132K 5.6K 26
No matter how much one person wants the other. No matter how "perfect" they may seem. They can still be perfectly wrong for each other. Spin off to i...
5.9K 456 20
"Aight bro" Caine waved me off "So what we done?" He looked at me with no emotion "We're done" I nodded "So am I allowed to do my own thing or what...