Revamped

By Andyfranclark

Fazbear entertainment is back.As Freddy Fazbear mega pizzaplex is a gigantic establishment, family friendly f... More

Chapter 1 Construction
Chapter 2 Supplies & calls
Chapter 3 The [purple] code pt.1
Chapter 4 Progress
Chapter 5 A visit
Chapter 6 Help wanted pt.2
Chapter 7 Advertisement
Chapter 8 The opening & problem
Chapter 9 The tapes pt.3
Chapter 10 Bad attitudes
Chapter 11 The discovery
Chapter 12 Follower pt.4
Chapter 13 The basics
Chapter 14 Computer messages
Chapter 15 Curse of dreadbear pt.5
Chapter 16 Return to work
Chapter 17 Better than ever
Chapter 18 Special delivery pt.6
Chapter 19 Meeting the band
Chapter 20 Playtime
Chapter 21 Naptime
Chapter 22 The purpose
Chapter 23 New racers
Chapter 24 The DJ
Chapter 25 Another friend
Chapter 26 New friendship
Chapter 27 Ice cream break
Chapter 28 The understudy
Chapter 29 Electric boogaloo
Chapter 31 Movietime
Chapter 32 First night on the job
Chapter 33 Frist party blowout
Chapter 34 Adjust
Chapter 35 Unusual
Chapter 36 Hanging out
Chapter 37 New products
Chapter 38 Odd mystery
Chapter 39 Rising popularity
Chapter 40 Toreador march
Chapter 41 Renovations
Chapter 42 Pathway
Chapter 43 Memorial
Chapter 44 The kit
Chapter 45 System breach

Chapter 30 New security officer

13 1 0
By Andyfranclark

After searching around for a security guard for the pizzaplex but after so long management has finally the security officer for after hours at the establishment.As then management had finally found what they were looking for so long, even though the establishment is going through some rebranding. Including the explanation about Foxy being decommissioned not to mention that Roxy is being taken to parts and service to be upgraded for the new keytar player for the band.

So everything is going into overdrive as things that are resembling Foxy are going into a truck to be transferred to a storage unit.As the band still didn't like what is happening right now, but there was nothing that could be done as the maintenance team were working very hard for this upgrade.

Not to mention that Samuel is there as well overseeing this and helping with this upgrade to make sure everything is going well.As there is a lot of work that needed to be done, but either way management had found a perfect employee, for the nighttime security officer.Because the employee was one of the people that beta tested the new virtual reality game and being transferred over to work at the pizzaplex for after hours.

As then after getting through the employee entrance, there was many conversations with the employees about what's going to happen now.So much was happening as some of the employees were taking what was left of Foxy from the pizzaplex into the truck to be transferred to the storage unit. So that it can be replaced with merchandise of Roxy but to make sure that the band wouldn't get involved in trying to get in the way they were all sent to their rooms in Rockstar Row.

Soon after there were many children that were trying to enter the attraction that was once the territory of the pirate, cowboy.But the employees, closed it down and we were removing everything in there as was going to be sealed off.As more children continue to ask so many questions, but that was not the issue at the moment.

Soon after all that happened as the employee waited in the office as it was taking a while for the meeting to begin. The employee had blonde hair and green eyes.As then there is a sound as the door opened as the manager at asked the employee to come in for the interview.When the employee came in to the room and sat down for the interview.

"So Vanessa, you agreed to be transferred over from the beta testing of new technology into working after hours here in the pizzaplex. May I ask why?"

" Well you see it's not that I hate doing daytime work and I enjoy it but I'm overnight person if I'm going to be honest. As I feel more comfortable in it more in my element if I'm going to be honest."

As the conversation continues after quite some time, it became clear that Vanessa is suited for the job, but there was one less thing to do.So then after sometime, had passed again, Nicole soon entered the room as there is some strange issues that needed to be worked out.But there isn't any time for that as the management of Fazbear entertainment wanted to get this done with.

"Well Nicole, you have been task to give Vanessa here a tour of our establishment. Since she is going to be the new security officer, you have to show her everything in this establishment for after hours."

"Alright then let's go ahead with that."

As then after that is over with Nicole took Vanessa away from the office, and then into the locker room for the employees.As lock room for the employees is very big to say the least considering that the establishment is gigantic it makes sense.

As many employees coming in, and placing some items that are for working here in the pizzaplex and for other things.When the employees soon looked at Vanessa before resuming back to work.So Nicole left to get some Fizzy Faz as there is multiple soda, machines of the soda and every location of the pizzaplex.

As this is a light blue colour with the bass player there with his bass getting ready to perform.With there is also being a different shades of blue there on the soda machine, as well as the flavour as well.Then Nicole got the soda from the machine as the soda can itself had the exact same thing that the soda machine had.

As then after opening the soda and drinking it.It became that there is going to be a lot of things that needed to be shown in the tour.Soon after the soda is finished it is going to a lot to do here, but Vanessa was pulled out of her thoughts as Nicole soon placed the empty soda can into a garbage can.

As it also apparently clear that the garbage can here in the pizzaplex had appearances that are similar to the band members.Soon after that, it became time to do the tour of this gigantic establishment.As then there is somethings that are so much that needed to be done as Nicole took Vanessa to Rockstar Row to meet the band as there is a lot of other employees.

There taking out stuff from one of the rooms there and transfer into the truck outside of the pizzaplex. As the other rooms, look the same, but the room that had stuff being taken out and transferred to the truck was going on the major redecorating.

Soon after there is so many things been taken away and into the truck as the other band members wanted to get out. But unfortunately for them that was not possible as they were all in lockdown.

"So......... what's exactly going on here? I saw the truck here what's happening with all of the stuff."

"You saw that didn't you Vanessa well....... you see one of our band members got decommissioned. As it was strange because no one knows how he got decommissioned in the first place so that's why all of the stuff is being taken out so that the establishment can rebrand with the new band member.As that new band member is taken to parts and service already for a upgrade.But things right now a little bit strained ever since he's the decommissioning."

As there is some more sounds of people, taking away the things there, and transferring new items into that room, as it was being completely redone.Soon after that Nicole decided it was for the best that she took Vanessa to parts and service and maybe meeting the band some other time.As then there is the sound of footsteps soon Samuel came up to Nicole and Vanessa for something very important to hang over.

"Soon Nicole, I have something to handover to you. It's really important when all of the stuff is transferred over to your storage unit.Here take good care of it."

Then Samuel handed her something incredibly important. Vanessa decided not to look at it because she respected the boundaries.As The thing that was handed over to Nicole by him is a cpu chip as there is a cartoon version of a familiar face there on it.As it was soon put away somewhere very secretive.

Then Nicole soon took Vanessa to an elevator to get to maintenance.As there will be time to visit the band later, but on the way to the elevator, there came, a thought in her head as perhaps it will be a good time to show Vanessa the rest of the establishment before heading to maintenance.

Now Nicole and Vanessa knew each other ever since high school, but they never really connected unlike with Samuel.But after showing off the pizzaplex to her it was enough to say that Vanessa was amazed by all of this. Soon after walking around the establishment they had made their way to the Superstar daycare area as the upbeat and bubbly music continue to play in an endless loop.

"So.........this is the Superstar daycare?I've heard of it area for this gigantic establishment. Impressive. I have to say, especially with the animatronic the daycare attendant."

"Oh! You mean the animatronic that I've created Vanessa! Thanks not to mention the fact I did also create the Superstar daycare here, this whole area of this gigantic establishment honestly."

That alone, surprised Vanessa, then Nicole created this entire Superstar daycare area not to mention the daycare attendant as well.It's a lot more to to do but it also became clear it was time to eat.So then it is soon decided that it's time to head over to one of the many restaurants that the pizzaplex has all in many locations.

Soon after moving around, the gigantic establishment and passed the people, Nicole and Vanessa made their way to the atrium. After explaining that the atrium is the hub of the entire pizzaplex as there is some restaurants here too enjoy some food.Soon they had to the mexican style restaurant called:El chips as there is a lot to take in there is the neon cactuses and sombrero hats, including mountains as well.

There is also mexican decorations as well not to mention that there is dispenser for some drinks, including for nachos.Also there is tables where some of the public are sitting down, as some have already made up what they were going to have to eat, while others were still debating on what they should have.

Including how there are some S.T.A.F.F bots there wearing sombreros that are moving and handing out the menu and some that are giving out the food.
Soon one S.T.A.F.F bot came out from the ceiling, waiting in front of Nicole and Vanessa which surprise them as not expecting that. But then it spoke in a monotone voice.Like the rest of the S.T.A.F.F bots in the pizzaplex.As this one is wearing a chefs hat as the chest look different from the rest.

[Welcome to El chips.Here you can enjoy many of our mexican dishes.]

Soon after that introduction, the S.T.A.F.F bot returned to the ceiling as Nicole and Vanessa headed over to an empty table to have something to eat.As they talked with each other after ordering some food as there were many questions, especially while at at the atrium, someone employees were taking out some things there.

That got Vanessa very much interested as to what exactly all of the things were being taken out of this establishment and into that truck.So it became clear to ask questions about all of that.As Nicole discovered that she couldn't hold it in and the longer so decided to explain some things by showing her a laptop that she owned. Once logging in, she showed Vanessa the wallpaper there for the pizzaplex with the original band members on it.

"Ok I get that, wait......isn't that Foxy the cowboy pirate I haven't seen them at all. Hold up now that I think about it. All of his stuff is been taken out of here and into the truck to be transferred to your storage unit he was decommission wasn't he? What happened?"

" Honestly, I have no idea Vanessa when we arrived when the place open, we found him in a bad state it was like he was being butchered. He became impossible to fix, considering how severely the damage he got it was unclear how we got like that to begin with.So we had no choice, but to decommission him as Roxy is going to take his place in the band.So now we have to rebrand everything after taking everything that's related to him out of here and sending it to my storage unit to be transferred there. As the band have to stay in their rooms after hearing the information.I don't know how to say it, but it isn't good."

"Well that sucks. I'm sorry you guys had to lose him.I've no one about him for a long time even before this establishment was set up. It sucks that he's not gonna be here anymore. He had his own flare. It's now gonna be so weird without him here. But anyways, after this, can you show me the rest of this establishment before taking me to maintenance. Then to meet the band."

" Sure thing, Vanessa."

Soon the lunch break was over Nicole took Vanessa to explore more of the pizzaplex like going to Monty's gator golf.There Vanessa is surprised upon seeing the artificial swamp with the multiple golf courses, and the artificial swamp trees and plants.Not to mention the bogs as well as gator heads, came up and hissed before returning back to the bogs after meeting with Montgomery gator as everyone else calls him Monty.

Then heading to the west arcade as it's pack to say the least with so many arcade games not to mention the DJ there and the teenagers just having fun while the rest of the public headed out somewhere else. Soon they went over to the multiple gift shops, then to the rest of the attractions in this gigantic establishment.Soon it became time to head to maintenance as Nicole took Vanessa to the elevator, and quickly headed inside as the door closed.

Inside of the elevator, there were many promotions for the attractions not to mention how an elevator jingle played in an endless loop.Then after a while, the elevator stopped, including the music as something appeared on the digital screen that's playing something. It looked like that emblem that resembled the main singer, but it looked very different from when Vanessa first saw it.

Soon the elevator doors opened as this place is revealed to be maintenance, and it looked completely different from when Vanessa saw the entire establishment.As then she noticed the endoskeletons there while following Nicole as it was strange, seeing them there, frozen like statues.

Not to mention, while following her, Vanessa also noticed some advertisement for the Sleepytime candies as that was very strange.But there wasn't any time for that soon Nicole stopped at a pair of red doors, causing her to stop as well.

As it is clear that this is the entrance to parts and service as then the pair of doors opened as parts and service was very interesting to say the least.There is a lot of the maintenance team working away inside of the protective cylinder. As the mechanical appendages from the ceiling of that protective cylinder is also working there as well.

As there is also some employees that were bringing out some parts for the animatronic that was inside of that protective cylinder.There is also the stairway leading up to four elevators that have the band members emblem on it as that's where the band members would go to get back to the rooms.There is some blueprints there on the walls as well next to those elevators not to mention how there was an outdated computer outside of the protective cylinder.

Not to mention the tubes that were attached to the outside ceiling of the protective cylinder.It is strange to say the least not to mention how the second elevator was going under a change, as the yellow emblem was being changed into the colour, purple with the design of the emblem changing as well.As Vanessa found it strange that an technological advance establishment for entertaining children needed an outdated computer to do maintenance work on the animatronics.Soon Nicole spoke up, knowing the confused look on her face.

" I understand your expression that we have an outdated computer performing maintenance work on the animatronics here. I totally understand you with that but apparently it's still works and gets the job done.So there's nothing we can do about it. Anyways, I need to show you how the new band member is doing."

" Nicole you came in right on time. I see you also brought Vanessa with you as well. I remember meeting her with you back at Rockstar Row. Anyways, you came just at the right time maintenance work is done on Roxy. All that's left to do now is to activate the newest member of the band."

" Great work, Samuel let's see how the upgrade went.Now let's wake up Roxy shall we."

Soon all of the employees that were there soon got ready to reactivate the wolf within the protective cylinder.As everybody watched to make sure that things were going well. As Vanessa was watching as well to see what exactly is going on.Soon the pitch black vision that the wolf saw soon changed as a strange emblem that resembled her a little bit soon came along with some words as well.

Once Roxy is able to see her vision more clearly there is a sounds as the wolf had no idea what is going on once sitting up from the chair that is also inside of the protective cylinder.Until one of the employees bought a mirror to show Roxy what exactly is happening as the wolf was surprised to see her new look.As now she has a piece of her hair that is now the colour green not to mention she is no longer wearing her racing coat but now Roxy has some red shoulder pads, including red casing on the chest, and on the lower part of herself as well.

Then the wolf noticed how her fingernails were the colour green as well not to mention that both of her arms are purple with a pattern that you would see on a tiger.As her face also had some black marks on it similar to the ones she saw on her arms that looked different.Then she noticed how the lower parts of her legs had the exact same pattern like her arms did not to mention that her toenails were purple as well.

Roxy is once more surprised to see that the wrist of both of her arms have the same thing that the band members have.Not mentioned that she spotted more of those things on her neck, and on the lower part of her body as well as the wolf.Then noticed that her ears are pierced as well not to mention that she had what appear to be purple lipstick on her mouth even though it wasn't real, it was still surprising to say the least.

Finally, she noticed how the red upper part of her chest had a black mark on it as well.But Roxy so surprised that she looked different than Nicole stepped into explain to the wolf everything that happened.

"You see Roxy since you're now taking Foxy place in the band you had to look the part so we gave you an upgrade. Now you look like one of the members of the band not to mention we gave you new optics as well to help you see better.Now that you're part of the band you are going to be placed everywhere in the establishment. Not to mention having your own room in Rockstar Row. As it should be done soon, it used to belong to your predecessor, but not anymore. Anyways, an employee should be here soon to take you there."

And as if  right on time, the employee came to take the wolf to her new room at Rockstar Row as the wolf had no choice, but to follow and headed to her new life.As everybody couldn't wait for the performance to start at the atrium with the newest member of the band there.As everybody was talking with each other Vanessa soon got the information of how everything worked.

Soon it will be time for the new security officer to start working soon, but for now, all that left to do was to wait for that to happen.As the pizzaplex is going to be surprised with today's performance with the newest member of the band being there very soon.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

40K 663 15
(THIS STORY IS MY OWN TAKE UPON THE FIVE NIGHTS AT FREDDY'S: SECURITY BREACH STORY!) - A young homeless boy named Gregory is trapped overnight in Fre...
3.4K 66 8
After 2 months of cleaning random people's apartments and living in an apartment , Sundrop and Moondrop find a new job for them , it's called working...
2.6K 92 19
Years after the tragic events that took place at Freddy Fazbear's Pizza's past; a new generation shines and a brand new location known as "Freddy Faz...
10.9K 257 51
Things haven't been going so well in the pizzaplex.As nobody wants to be the assistant in the Superstar daycare.But then one of the employees finds a...