Wall to Wall

By shagurl01

This is a black vampire love story. More

Characters
๐Ÿ‘‹๐ŸพHey my nigglets๐Ÿ‘‹๐Ÿพ
Chatpter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
โš ๏ธFor The Nosy Readersโš ๏ธ
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
SORRY.....
Chapter 29
Chaper 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
RIP
NEW

Chapter 24

456 17 5
By shagurl01

"Mchhtt" Tokyo said as she called Que for the second time. She spent her night thinking about what she did and how she acted.

She finally came to terms that Que wasn't like other dudes and she can trust him. She was so used to men just wanting sexual acts and never there for her. He wasn't like her ex was, he was what a man was to her.

She didn't want to text him nor call but she had no idea where he was. She wanted to apologize in person. So she had to bite the bullet and put her best friend in her relationship problems.

"Good morning love bug" Coco said all happy in the camera. "Gurl why you ain't text me last night I want to see what you got from Que. Rob said we got similar things I wanna see what you got too. Coco went on.

"Hey boo I did something bad Coco. I didn't mean too though. Have you seen Que? Tokyo asked with sadness in her voice.

"No I haven't, I came home last night because we're going to the studio later and I was trying to write this song but Rob kept messing with me. So he's not here, what happened?" Coco asked conserned.

"You know how we was like why the boys ain't text us all day." Tokyo said while Coco shook her head yes. "Well I accused Que of being like other dudes and i told him to leave. I pissed him off really bad. He want answers my calls and his location is off." Tokyo finished.

"Dang sis was this before or after the gifts? Coco asked. "It was before I didn't even give him a chance to show me what he did." Tokyo added

"Well from what I know him and Rob were together all that morning getting the stuff. Me and you both know. Que loves you so why did I you flip out on him?"

"Coco idk.. I never had a man care about me like Que does other than my cousins. He's just too good to be true and I started overthinking. I hope he doesn't think I don't love and appreciate him because I do. I just don't know how to not think negatively about relationships." Tokyo said holding her pillow.

"From what I see y'all are made for each other and this is just a small hiccup. Just give him his time and y'all will talk it out. But in the meantime ima go look for him for you and I'll text you when I find him because you're still my favorite." Coco said smiling at her friend.

"And get some sleep because we going to the studio later tonight and everybody has to make a song and Rob is the judge of which one is better." Coco added in.

"Ima try too I miss my man my man my man." Tokyo said throwing her back on the bed over reacting.

"Get off my phone see you later and ima text you" Coco said laughing and hanging up.

🫧🫧🫧🫧🫧🫧🫧🫧🫧🫧🫧🫧🫧🫧🫧🫧

20 minutes later Coco was out the shower and laying across her bed in her robe. She was trying to think hard on where Que could be. "I know this man not at another female house so where is he?" Before she could think any further her phone rang,It was Rob calling her.

"Mama I hope that song pressure since you left a nigga last night?" He said sounding still sleep.

"It is and you are fine. Why you sound like you been up all night?" Coco asked kicking her feet in the air.

"Because I was ..." Rob said FaceTiming coco. When the camera turned on it showed a sleeping Que on Rob's couch. "This nigga came right after you left and said Tokyo got into it with him. And to go back where he was all day and he came here." Rob said flipping the camera to him.

"Yea that's sounds about right. Tok just called me and told me everything. She was looking for him too." Coco said looking at her boyfriend.

"He ain't did shit but tell me what happened, he had me up all night at the studio making his song. And then the nigga crashed on the couch." Rob said

"Well let me tell my good sis where her man is so she can go to sleep herself. And did you tell Cam, Kenny and Bryson that they were supposed to make some songs too." Coco said texting Tokyo about Que's were abouts.

"Yeah I did Cam said he got a song already made and Kenny and Bryson said they gone do a song together. We gone see how this shit go. Y'all better come with some hot shit. Or ima post that shit." Rob said

"My shit fye just wait, But wat you doing until tonight? I think I'll just stay in the house and rest."

"I gotta get your cousin off my couch and then ima go to the trap with him and bry. I'm really going to steal some weed from them niggas." Rob said shrugging.

"I just find it weird y'all got my sweet baby Bryson selling the devil last lettuce." Coco said shaking her head.

"Mane Coco that lil nigga a whole Crip out here and we ain't put him in that shit either. He been around drugs cause of his daddy, so instead of being on them he started selling them. And now him and Que clicked up." He said walking back to his room to go shower.

"mhm so does that mean that Que's a crip now or he's just Que. because Crippin Que is a cute instagram name or Coco Blue?" She said being completely serous.

"Mama you not gang banging and idk what them niggas got going. You not in it." He said going to turn the shower on.

"Whatever my cousin bang I bang on me" she said sounding white as hell. Rob just laughed at her.

"Mama I'll call you back later cause you on one." Rob said putting his phone down and taking off his shirt.

"Nahh let me see something babydeddy" she said sitting up on the bed getting happy.

"Nahh i ain't no hoe and you not here to finish it so bye Coco" Rob said before hanging up on her. She just sat there with her mouth open.

🫧🫧🫧🫧🫧🫧🫧🫧🫧🫧🫧🫧🫧🫧🫧🫧

Later that night

Rob held the door open for Coco to walk into the dark room. She just looked around and took in the scenery. It was a dark room with two parts to it. The part they were in was the part where everyone else sits and watches you record. The other side was the booth and it was more brighter in there.

The room was way bigger than she thought and she was happy because she didn't want to be all up on people.

She sat her notebook down and sat in a rolling chair at the mixing table. "Do you know how to work these?" She asked Rob at he watched her touch different buttons.

"Yea but I rather somebody else do it because I be all over the place when I record. Ima be mix yall shit for tonight though, my engineer couldn't make it." Rob said turning on the computer and all the other equipment.

"So Que and Cam's song is done, Bryson and Kenny are all most done so it's just me and Tokyo who haven't made any progress?" Coco asked

"Yes but you been writing so you should be good. You got a beat or we can make one? Sometimes I rap then I add the beat. You can do it either way. Rob said pulling her chair closer to him.

"Uhm I'll do one verse first then I'll ask y'all for some help idk pookie. I'm so excited though." She said bouncing in her seat.

"Them titties jumping but I'm glad you happy mama." Rob said licking his lips.

"You're a slut" as she held her chest.

"Stop playing Co" Rob said as he leaned forward and gave her a kiss. It was a knock on the door at it was Kenny,Cam and Tokyo.

"Y'all actually on time damn" Rob said putting back.

"Good because yall trying to fuck in here" Cam said going to the couch in the corner. "I ain't dappin up niggas neither idk what yall was doing before we got here." He went on.

"We got here at the time you said. You and Coco gone have us here all night." Kenny said dapping up Coco and Rob.

In fact they were right on time, Rob told everybody to be there at 11:00. He didn't know how long they were gonna be there so he just bought out the whole night until 8am.

"They woulda been late if I didn't make them come get me. I didn't feel like driving over here." Tokyo said hugging Rob then Coco. "I had to wake both of them up." She added in.

"I wasn't sleep I was just laid up with one of my hoes." Cam said cheesing hard.

"Eww" Coco and Tokyo said at the same time. The two looked at each and busted out laughing. As they were laughing the door opened and it was Bryson and Que. Tokyo instantly stopped laughing.

Bryson walked in hugged the girls and nodded at the others going to sit on the couch down form Cam.

Tokyo just stood there and stared at Que while he dapped up everybody else.

Rob noticed her she was looking. She looked like a nervous lil girl. It was a first to see her like dat but he knew he had to help his cousin out.

"Tokyo go out there and talk to him" Rob said making her snap out of staring at him. Que turned to look at her for the first time in the last almost 24 hours, she felt butterflies in her stomach.

"Can I talk to you outside Cupid?" She asked in a low voice. "Yeah come on Tok" he said walking to the door and holding it for her.

Que lead them to an empty room and closed the door. He stood by the door while she sat down. "Can you come sit by me please?" She asked with pleading eyes.

He pulled up his pants and walked over to her and sat down. He even put her leg over his. Just by that she knew he wasn't mad at her and she still had him.

"I just wanted to say I'm sorry for assuming and put my past on you Cupid. I really love who you are and how you treat me. I know sometimes I might be mean but you mellow me out and make me act like a woman instead of being the dominant one in the relationship. Thank you for caring about me passing my classes which I did. And thank you for my gifts baby I appreciate and love you. Please forgive me." She said looking in his eyes.

"Tok since the beginning I wanted you so why even compare me to some lame ass niggas. I got love for you Tokyo. You jumped to conclusions and I get I should've texted you but that don't mean I'm out doing you dirty baby." He said while rubbing her thigh.

"And I understand now your completely different than everybody else, it want happen again. I love you fr Cupid." She said blushing

"Show me how much you love a nigga den" he said tucking his bottom lip in his mouth. She got up and straddled his lap. And started kissing on his neck. He gripped on her ass as she grabbed his neck and bit him not sucking from him. She just let her fangs dig into his skin and that turned him on just as much.

"Shit" he said breathing heavy. She released from his neck and came to his face and started to kiss lips slowly.
Que pulled her away his face by her neck. "Don't push me away no more Tokyo" he said smacking her cheek lightly but hard enough to let her know he wasn't playing.

She let out a low moan before responding. "Yes daddy".

"Come on they waiting on us" he said kissing her one more time. She got off of him and stood there waiting to see what he was about to do. He was looking at her squinting.

"You on some freak shit you ain't say shit about me just slapping you" he said stepping closer to her.

"What if I said I like it like that." She said in a sassy tone. "What you like it like Tokyo humph? He said close to her face while cupping her lady part in his hand.

"You can't talk now baby? It's cool I got something for that ass later." He said smirking at her.

He let her go and walked to the door leaving her there to get herself together.

Once she did the that she walked out the other room and saw him standing outside the door where everyone else was at waiting for her. She smiled and grabbed his hand as he opened the door.

"So what you telling me is your whole verse is about me Bryson" Coco said in a slow manner.

"Yes it is Miss Coco. Why you acting like that." Bryson said about to keep playing but Rob got up and Bryson jumped back thinking that he was about to hit him but he was grabbing his rolling tray.

"Ima stop playing with you cause I got PTSD that nigga be beating on me when you not around Co" Bryson said fast and moving away from Coco and Rob altogether.

"I think that's the best decision buddy.  And y'all made up .. I love young black love." Coco said making a heart with her hands.

"Yea we good now, but we got some shit to work on ." Que said side eyeing Tokyo. "He's going try to kill me friend—" Tokyo yelled and Que put his hand over her mouth.

"That's what her big mean ass get" Kenny said and everybody started laughing but Tokyo. She just gave everybody the middle finger.

"Ok fr yall we gotta start because i don't wanna be here al night. Me and Tok the only ones who ain't even started. So yall can smoke while we got and make our songs." Coco said grabbing Tokyo's arm and going into the booth.

🫧🫧🫧🫧🫧🫧🫧🫧🫧🫧🫧🫧🫧🫧🫧🫧

I think this chapter and the next one was my favorite part of this book idk yet. But tell me how y'all feel about this one and I'll drop the next one.😘

🎊HAPPY NEW YEARS BOOKIES🎊 2024

🫡LIKE-COMMENT-SHARE-VOTE🫵🏾

Wordcount:2480

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.2K 221 32
Black Love. The story of a girl finding love and her family drama Will she find it or will she give up ?
32K 1.9K 15
๐ข๐ง which a 17 year old girl slowly becomes a vampire's obsession...
17.9K 866 16
Amirah Thibedeaux, a resilient beauty finding love at first sight with a Millionaire who built a modern "Black Wall Street" in Louisiana..This is the...
8.4K 356 11
๐™€๐™ซ๐™š๐™ง๐™ฎ๐™—๐™ค๐™™๐™ฎ ๐™๐™–๐™จ ๐™–๐™ฃ ๐™–๐™™๐™™๐™ž๐™˜๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™ค๐™ฃ ๐™ข๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™š ๐™๐™–๐™ฅ๐™ฅ๐™š๐™ฃ๐™จ ๐™ฉ๐™ค ๐™—๐™š ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช