a bunny's heart | karma akaba...

By MIRAI________

mina tried to be tough in every situation, she really did. But everyone's heart can spring and twist, and so... More

CAST
prologue
001: teacher in disguise
002: 3-E's hot blonde
003: conversations with friends
004: 3-E's second hot blonde?
005: the Hayashi's way of work
006: field trip to Kyoto
007: trains suck (occasionally)
008: pretty girls in distress
009: jackasses with an incompetent hair dresser
011: promises
012: sick red-head
013: unofficial sleepovers
014: parcel (containing small tentacle boy)'ll be delivered accordingly.
015: cinema visit across the globe
016: cute bikinis
017: wipped baseball captain
018: wipped baseball captain| p.2
019: top or bottom?
020: arriving parcel
021: self-made pool
022: Injuries, comfort.
023: exam time, again.
024: an old friend
025: good band, bad hair
026: winning & loosing
027: the most beautiful place on earth
028: weirdo equivalent of a Midlife-Crisis
029: insecurities.
030: 2/3 Americans serve cunt
031: a hero, a red-head
032: koro-sensei and his ace
033: depression
034: butterflies
035: virus
036: Stubbs and terrorism?
037; Art of War
038: girl power against sexism & assassins
039: Collin.
040: downfall
041: missing eachother
042: stolen kisses
043: sweetheart protection program
044: fruit punch
045: back to school hauls
046: Pretty boy revolution
047: Pretty boy revolution|p.2
048: boyfriend duties

010: rescued, luckily.

403 17 0
By MIRAI________

THE WAREHOUSE the friends were trapped in was cold, the uncomfortable temperature creeping mina's legs up was unbearable. After the leader had finished talking to them, jumping off the van, multiple people carried the girls inside some sort of warehouse, where even more members seemed to wait. They got thrown Infront of a old, dirty, brown couch. The room being comparably empty otherwise, except for the brown table in the middle and multiple chairs scattered along the room edges. Under the chairs, smoke rising from them, were half-out cigarettes pressed against ripped pieces of newspaper. The room was very brightly lighted in a yellow-ish colour, it hurt one's eyes.

There were a few of these gang highschoolers in the big room along with the girls, all of them having a look in their eyes that made mina want to throw up. Some laughed, talked to eachother, drank.

"Ah, there are our guests! You know, except for dollface, from who I'm really, really disappointed that she doesn't recognise me," the previous guys comes walking in, smiling wicked as he continued to come closer to the group.

She did remember, now that he had mentioned it.
This was the guy from the train! the one standing in the middle of the path, the one she didn't get to apologise to.
After a quick glance around, she saw the two other men he was with. This was definitely him.

"I'm really disappointed about you." He stopped, making a acted frown to kanzaki. They knew eachother?

The highschooler waved his hand, making one of the other guys stand up and run to him with a picture in his hand.

He took and raised the printed out picture to the friends, revealing the same yukiko kanzaki from whom mina had believed was an angel on earth in pretty revealing clothes, heavy party make up applied posing Infront of a gambling machine in what appeared to be a club. Kaede gasped quietly, and mina wasn't much less shocked. That was kanzaki?

"Yeah, mhm, she looks pretty much like a whore, huh? My guys and I were planning on taking you along there, but we somehow lost you somewhere. Fate brought us back together, how romantic." He sadistically laughed, making Kanzaki look at the ground in shame, parted from her dignity as mina stared him down even more angrily, almost scaring kaede. She kept quiet for now, calculating the best way to get out of here, but
If looks could kill, he'd have suffered torture.

"But, to be fair, you left us this," he walked to the table, showing them a beige notebook. This was kanzakis. "So we could find you! So you're at least a useful whore, beauty." He sighed before smirking evilly. Kanzaki only gasped, slowly tearing up as she tried to hold herself from crying.

"What do you want from us? Our parents aren't very rich, you guys won't get money out of this." Mina interrupted the silence seriously, which was occasionally interrupted by whimpers and hiccups from kanzaki.

"Oh?" He grinned, walking the few steps to mina before looking down at her, right into her eyes, making them have a staring contest of some sort. "Are you jealous of the lack of attention I'm giving you, dollface? Don't worry, you three will be all taken care of," he started off, making some of his friends laugh deeply. "We don't want money, don't worry. We just want a good time! Is that really so bad? We will take some memorial pictures at the end and you will go back to your class as if nothing happened, alright?" He clapped his hands, turning around to face his fellow highschoolers.

"Or does anyone disapprove?" He asked jokingly, to which obviously not one of the guys said anything. He was about to start talking again when mina stood up, speaking sternly, her voice strong and loud after she had released her hands from the ties.

"I do."

He turned around again now, as if he was surprised.
"What was that?" He raised his eyebrows, challenging her as his look became colder.

"I said I disapprove. This is disgusting. you all should be ashamed, and you shou-"
The room got interrupted by a loud slapping sound, as mina's head flew sideways, kaede and Kanzaki were seriously crying now. He had slapped her, leaving a big red mark on her left cheek, shocking even some of his friends. The room was silent, waiting for something to happen.

The girl held her face, her eyes wide, she had never been slapped before. Rage started to fill her eyes, and she seriously planned to feed him to cannibalists now.
How dare he.

"Don't talk back to me, you bitch.
You are nothing here, do you understand me? I'm everything, I'm a man, you're just a slut for my amusement. And if you don't get that, then I will make you get it." He raised his voice, shouting at her and making the remaining two furrow Their brows in concern for their friend.
How fucking dare he.

Before she could answer anything, there were a few loud noises from outside the big door, making the guy turn around.
"Great! This is our photographer friend coming, ladies. This will be fun."

His smirk fell off his face slowly as the door opened and a beaten up photographer was thrown onto the ground, in front of his legs. Coming out of the shadows were their classmates, nagisa stepping out first and reading something.

The girls' eyes lightened up, kaede being the first one to shout out to them.
"Nagisa, you guys came!"

Mina slowly steadied her shaking legs again, standing straight as she noticed nagisa, sugino, okuda, and karma walk inside.

"Travel guide for field trip, page 1243: What to do if one group member got kidnapped?
If you don't know the criminals, decide whether or not they're locals according to the way they speak and behave, if they're not, see page 1344." The blue haired boy started, walking closer to the middle of the room while flipping the pages.
"They may be fellow students on a field trip, causing trouble."

"H-how did you find us, huh!?" The guy shouted in furry, waving his arms around.

"Because they don't know the area well, they won't go very far. They will be searching for a lost place somewhere near. In that case, see page 134 in anecdotes." He finished satisfied before holding up the book, showing the map. He had brought koro-sensei's travel guide, which, to be fair, hadn't crossed mina's mind, who was still dizzy from the hard impact on her face.

The group noticed Their three fellow classmates, seeming relieved in a way. Mina noticed them back, obviously, shooting them a small smile before waving a little.

She noticed karma too, who had been quiet since they entered the warehouse. He hadn't seen her yet, or at least she didn't notice. He looked better, at least, from when she had last seen him converted in dirt.

"So what? What now!?" The jerk stopped himself from saying more, probably still trying to seem cool Infront of his friends.

"Oh?" Karma spoke up for the first time, raising his head to reveal a kind of manically expression and raging eyes. He looked ready to kill. "From the way you guys have handled this until now, your field trip will end in a lovely trip to the hospital. Isn't that exciting?" He spoke just as passive aggressively, cracking his knuckles.

Before they got to move on, another sound was heard from outside the room, making the leader smirk.
"That are our other friends, all of you will be-"

A yellow tentacle made it's way into the frame, holding six different men in the same uniform, also beaten up. They were thrown next to the photographer as the leader uncomfortable shifted, cowardly moving a few steps back.

"N-No!"

All of them, except for karma, who was sternly keeping his look on the scared guy in front of him, probably to make sure he doesn't cause more trouble, turned to face their teacher.

"Koro-sensei, you're finally here!" Sugino called out, excitedly.

"Sorry for the delay, I checked on the other locations." He smiled as usually, titling his head while looking at the master executioner of all of this.

"What's with the veil, Sensei?" Nagisa asked sheepishly, raising his eyebrows.

"Ha, I just don't want to count as a aggressive teacher, nagisa, you know?" He looked down at his students, wandering his eyes around the room to make sure the kidnapped once were okay.

"Even the teachers are bougie at elite schools like this, huh?" The leader asked coldly before looking back at his friends. "Come on, boys. Grab anything you can and attack!"

They shouted loudly as koro-sensei easily defended himself and his students from all of them.

"We're not bougie. this class is openly discriminated at school because of their rank, and yet they don't start things like this. Very rude. Guys?"The teacher spoke, looking at the group Infront of him. "Show them what it's like to be discrimated." He finished, making all of them get revenge for what happened in the alley.

Everyone grabbed a travel guide, hitting it on upcoming delinquent's head, in which one of them took seemingly more pleasure than the rest.

Mina looked down at her friends next to the couch, gently.
"Come on, guys. Stand up," mina spoke quietly during the chaos, holding kaede by her shoulder to help her, same with Kanzaki. The silence between them was big at first, too much the shock of what had happened in the last 2 hours.
The brunette started untying them, careful not to black out or anything like that as she blinked a few times.

Mina spoke again after a while, looking at Kanzaki mainly.
"I told you guys you'd be safe, I promised." She smiled as koro-sensei appeared next to them, smiling as his face turned into a red X.

"They have hurt you as I see, mina-chan. Let's go to the inn, okay?" He asked understandingly of the fact not to do anything drastic.

>>> Author's note
Longer chapter :) I don't really know how to feel about them yet.

· ·
1701 WORDS
SUNDAY, 31TH OF DECEMBER
@MIRAI

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

350K 12.7K 60
๐—œ๐—ก ๐—ช๐—›๐—œ๐—–๐—› noura denoire is the first female f1 driver in ๐——๐—˜๐—–๐—”๐——๐—˜๐—ฆ OR ๐—œ๐—ก ๐—ช๐—›๐—œ๐—–๐—› noura denoire and charle...
1M 39.7K 92
๐—Ÿ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ, ๐—น๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—น๐˜† ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ, ๐—”๐—ป๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๏ฟฝ...
1.2M 54.3K 100
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
984K 60.9K 119
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...