Wall to Wall

shagurl01

This is a black vampire love story. Еще

Characters
👋🏾Hey my nigglets👋🏾
Chatpter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
⚠️For The Nosy Readers⚠️
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
SORRY.....
Chapter 29
Chaper 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34

Chapter 23

329 13 5
shagurl01

....A week later

"OMG TOKYO YOU PASSED WITH A 93 on the practical so your final grade is a 92" Coco said as the two sat in the library waiting for their professor to post their practical exam and final grade.

"Yeahhh big Dr.Tokyo(say it like biggie🇩🇴)... go to yours now sis." Tokyo said beyond happy with herself. " I can't look at it you do it." Coco said turning her head biting her finger.

"It is not that deep come on Coco" Tokyo said laughing at her, But Coco didn't move. "I'm fr Tok please click on it for me"

Huffing Tokyo clicked on the Blackboard grading page scrolling to the bottom to see the last two grades for Coco. "..Damn sis something ain't right" Tokyo said in a confused tone. "Omg I failed didn't I" Coco said sliding out her seat.

"No bitch you got a 95 for the practical and the final grade. How the hell I ain't get the same we was studying the same way?" Tokyo trying to think hard. "Girl get off the floor before these white people call the police"

"Ok I'm up, I'm so proud of myself and you too. We almost done." Coco said getting back in her chair.

"I am too, one more class and we officially some practitioners. I wonder what my man gone get me for graduation?" Tokyo said logging them off the computer.

"Gurl let it get to Christmas first damn." Coco said laughing at her. " I kinda wanna know what Rod would get me too."

"Nahh like you just said wait. And your birthday is in January so you got a lot of presents coming your way. And my damn birthday by Halloween and thanksgiving all niggas wanna do is eat." Tokyo said as they walked to the parking lot to got their separate ways.

"Lol I don't know atleast your around family most of the time. Mine is after Christmas and New Years, people be broke. So eating is what I would pick." Coco said

"You right I'll just keep what I got. Rob ain't call you yet because Que ain't text or call me this morning." She said standing in between her open car door.

"Gurl Idnk they be on the game, making plays,making music or sleeping. Ima leave them alone and enjoy the peace." Coco said rolling her eyes leaning against her car.

"You right again leave them niggas be. But I'll call you later I'm going to take a nap love you." Tokyo said blowing a kiss at Coco.

"Same love you too" Coco said walking over to her door and slipping into her car.

🫧🫧🫧🫧🫧🫧🫧🫧🫧🫧🫧🫧🫧🫧🫧🫧

Meanwhile...
The boys are the phone setting up the gifts they got the two girls. They both came up with the idea to have a congratulations or cheer up gift for them.

They knew the girls were super smart so they doubted they didn't pass their classes. Since Christmas was around the corner they didn't want to do too much so the gifts were similar.

Tokyo's was pink & Coco's is grey

"Nigga you think they gone like this?" Rob said twisting a strand of hair. The guys while on FT showing each other how they set up their girlfriend's gifts.

They both got up this morning and met up at the mall to get the gifts for the girls. Rob needed a little help from Cupid because he wasn't used to buying girly stuff. He was so used to giving Tokyo the money and letting her ball out but he knew he had to be thoughtful.

And we all know Cupid was gonna do something for Tokyo. The man was literally obsessed.

"Jhit they better, my lady gone wanna fuck me so idk about you." Que said smiling in the camera.

"Nigga I'm about to hang up on you with that wired shit, you forgot we dating each other cousins right?." Rob said shaking his head.

"Yea yea nigga I'm just being honest, but why you had to go add some damn flowers? Tokyo girly ass don't like flowers. I'm about to add a bag of weed up there too since we doing extra shit." Que said going into his book bag to get the pound bag of weed.

"I know she like flowers so why not, somebody gotta be different. Aye hold on I think she outside. Ima hit you up lata" Rob said before quickly hanging up.

He grabbed the flowers and sat on the bed. He knew he didn't talk to her all day so she was for sure gonna come to his house and see what the problem was.

Just like clockwork she came through his front door and talking loudly looking for him. "So I guess I don't matter anymore Robert, no call no text all morning. And I know your not sleeping because you was active on instagram 30 minutes... ago.." she said opening his bedroom door she saw him holding her flowers laughing at her ranting.

"Aww pookie you didn't forget about me you love me." She said as she walked over to him and kissed him. "Thank you baby"

"You welcome mama, how you do at school?" He asked while sitting her on his lap.

"I passed with a 95 on the exam and my final grade and Tokyo passed both too. I'm so proud of myself you know. I have one more class until I graduate." She said cheesing hard.

"I know y'all was gone pass I got some smart women in my family and you fit right in." He said making her pout.

"Aww your being so sweet. Oww to celebrate some more can I go to the studio tomorrow night? I've been humming a melody in my head and I think I'm ready." Coco said as she got up from him lap and changed into some comfortable clothes.

"I'll text my engineer now speaking of the studio Que,Byrson,Cam and Kenny been made some songs and you and Tok need to hear them. Them niggas crazy lowkey." Rob said as he watched Coco change clothes.

" ohh god I hope they not gone post it because I don't have to time to defend everybody. What do you wanna eat tonight I can cook if you want me too."

"I want some hamburger sliders and fries. I can go buy the some so you can take a nap." Rob said hopping up.

"You know me so well" she said kissing him and getting in the bed. "Send me a list of the stuff you need mama." Rob said putting on his shoes and jacket.

"Ok pookie" Coco watched him stuff his gun in his pants too.

🫧🫧🫧🫧🫧🫧🫧🫧🫧🫧🫧🫧🫧🫧🫧🫧

Tokyo left the college parking thing about where Que was. All she was if he didn't text her by the end of the night it was gonna get very domestic.

"I hope this nigga not playing with me lord, I haven't killed a nigga in a minute and I love Coco so please just let this man be home sleep or something. Tokyo said praying to herself.

To calm her nerves so stopped by the corner store and got some gars and snacks. If she had to show her ass tonight why not be high while doing it she thought.

She got two of everything just in case Que showed up. She got her items and headed home. The whole car ride she was listening to music to keep her calm.

"What he say Do you really fuck with me?Wanna show you what you never seen, this island called 23" she sung along with Jay DaYoungan.

She pulled into her yard seeing Que's car. "Yea he knew to be here when I got home he got me fucked up." She said gathering her stuff to get out the car. "You know wat ima played in play cool" said said looking in the rear view mirror before getting out.

She got to the door and he opened it for her with that stupid smile on his face. She just looked at him and walked passed him to the kitchen.

Que just looked at her thinking she didn't pass her test so she was upset. "Damn bae you good?" He asked coming behind. But she continued to ignore him.

"Look I know you probably had a bad day but that don't mean you come home an act like dat Tok." He said moving back.

"Nigga shut the fuck up you wanna talk now, you ain't said shit to me all day."she said turning around looking at him with a stank look.

Squinting and making a straight face Que didn't get how she was so mad. She went to class at 8 this morning and it was now 12 oclock, so how them lil hours make you so mad.

"Aye Tok calm down with all dat shit a nigga was going something." He said shaking his head.

"Any other time you can text me all day but today it's different. Yea ok whatever you was doing you can go back and stay."She said about to walk away again but he started her.

"TF you talking about I had something special to do and I lost time. Stop playing with me Tokyo."

"Blah blah blah same shit niggas always say. You could've sent one text or audio text but no you went missing all morning. Like I said go back to where you were and do what you was doing."

Huffing Que couldn't understand why she was truly this mad. He just chose to leave like she said before it got out of hand.

"Ight jhit I'm out cause a nigga was just trying to show you love and you trippin" Que said as he got his book bag and his phone.

Tokyo went and locked her door and to see if he really left and he did. She told herself not to act like that in the car and she regretted getting mad at him. But what was done was done.

Turning on her heels she went up the stairs to her room. She twisted her door knob and stood there in shock. She saw her gifts he left her and the regret got worse.

She walked over to her things and smiled looking at them. She picked up the large bag of weed to see what was underneath it. It was a hand written note.

Wasup Tokyo baby I hope you passed your test and class. If not just know I'm proud of you regardless. I know my future baby mama smart as hell. Them crackers crazy to not know that. "I love you phat ma"

From BIG DADDY CUPID

Tokyo sat there with her lip pocked out. He was ignoring her he was out buying her gifts. Now she felt like a dummy for even thinking he would treat her like that when he's been genuine since the beginning.

"I really fucked up" she said out loud.

🫧🫧🫧🫧🫧🫧🫧🫧🫧🫧🫧🫧🫧🫧🫧🫧

How y'all feeling.. Happy Late Christmas🎄and Happy Early NEW YEARS🎊

🫡LIKE-COMMENT-SHARE-VOTE🫵🏾

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

87.2K 1.2K 11
"this that hood love that good love"
𝐒𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐕𝐀 𝕊𝕝𝕚𝕞𝕖

Любовные романы

3.4K 242 11
𝙀𝙫𝙚𝙧𝙮𝙗𝙤𝙙𝙮 𝙝𝙖𝙨 𝙖𝙣 𝙖𝙙𝙙𝙞𝙘𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣 𝙢𝙞𝙣𝙚 𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙥𝙚𝙣𝙨 𝙩𝙤 𝙗𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪
Love at First Sight | BWBM digitalfleaux

Любовные романы

10.4K 526 16
Amirah Thibedeaux, a resilient beauty finding love at first sight with a Millionaire who built a modern "Black Wall Street" in Louisiana..This is the...
It's only you.. storiesbydariss

Любовные романы

4.1K 40 12
Best friends turn into lovers .. that's all you need to know.