Suit and leather

By ChristianaThomas7

Skyler White is used to being mistaken as a guy. With her short hair, her curveless figure and her mode of dr... More

PROLOGUE: BROKEN HEART AND CROOKED SMILES.
CHAPTER ONE: ONE WAY TO KNOW FREDWARD MONTGOMERY.
CHAPTER TWO: BLEACH OR KNIFE.
CHAPTER THREE: WELCOME TO MY NEW OFFICE.
CHAPTER FOUR: A BITCH'S HIT TO THE FACE.
CHAPTER FIVE: ACCIDENT ON SET.
CHAPTER SIX: MEET THE BOYS.
CHAPTER SEVEN: 'HIT ME' SIGN
CHAPTER EIGHT: PEEKING PAST AT A FANCY BALL.
CHAPTER NINE: A BINDING PROMISE AT THE BAR
CHAPTER TEN: A DRUNKEN NIGHT.
CHAPTER ELEVEN: MR OR MS SKYLER?
CHAPTER TWELVE: DARTING GAZE.
CHAPTER FOURTEEN: A BLOODY DRINK.
CHAPTER FIFTEEN : SKIPPING THE BALL TO SAVE THE DISGUISED PRINCESS.
CHAPTER SIXTEEN: WARM OR ICED WATER?
CHAPTER SEVENTEEN : A SHADE OF PINK
CHAPTER EIGHTEEN: BIRTHDAY PARTY.
CHAPTER NINETEEN: 'JUST ONE KISS'.
CHAPTER TWENTY: STEAK 2.0 AND PIZZA
CHAPTER TWENTY ONE: FEELINGS OF THE FEMALE COUNTERPART.
CHAPTER TWENTY TWO: TWO DOWN. CUPID ACCOMPLISHED.
CHAPTER TWENTY - THREE: A FIGHT AND A KISS TO REMEMBER.
CHAPTER TWENTY - FOUR: AN APOLOGY

CHAPTER THIRTEEN: THE RED DEVIL AND HER ENTOURAGE

1.7K 86 10
By ChristianaThomas7

SKYLER'S POV.

Gahhhh...I hate my life.

Why am I a woman?

Why do women go through the constant cycle of excruciating pain every months?

What is even PMS?

Why should it happen?

I curse you, my fallopian tubes for putting me though this!

A loud groan escaped my lips again as I stumbled across the small hallway to the living room and slumped myself down into my the three sitter couch.

Unlike every normal woman, my menstrual cycle pops up at her own will every month, breathing hot fire to my belly and piercing a pin into my vagina.

It came last night, with no warning or heads up and it reared its ugly head into my life and brought along with it, its entourage to torment my life and make the rest of my week a living hell.

Way to start a Monday morning with tiny devils in your belly dancing inside your belly.

"Good morning." Taylor greeted cheerfully as he walked out of the kitchen with a flaming hot mug of coffee in his hand, clearly waking up on the good side of the bed.

"Ohh. You look...not fine." He said blowing air to his coffee to lessen its heat.

"Thank you for letting me know that because I didn't, you idiot." I said sarcastically with clenched teeth and a glare that could kill any man.

"Oh, I see." A look of recognition flashed on his face. "It's the time of the month, isn't it?" He wasn't really asking, everyone in this home knew I had the worst menstrual cramps the universe has to offer and my mood was bad along with it.

"Give me that." I motioned to the coffee in his hand.

"But it's mine." But with one look he nodded his head and placed it in my hands. "I'll just make myself another cup."

I didn't respond and just sipped on my coffee and almost let out a relief sigh. Coffee make things better.

He came back into the sitting room and took a sit next to me.

"You look pale Sky. Can't you just skip work today?"

"And tell him what? 'I'm sorry sir, but I'm on my period?' " I snapped sarcastically.

"Why don't you just go with fever." He inputted sarcastically, not in the least bothered by my behavior.

Normally, when I'm going through this phase in my life, I stay at home, take heavy pain killers enough to knock me out and if I wake up and I'm still in pain, I spend it crying into my blanket and cursing the universe for putting me through it, until the guys come to pull me out and I spend the rest of it, stuffing myself with junk food and watching movies that I already know its ending. And if it was bad bad. I got myself drunk, to numb the pain.

"I can't. The company's hosting a small event and I can't just cancel on it seeing as I'm the one who organized the whole thing." I groaned and squeezed my eyes shut as a wave of pain shot into my lower abdomen and somehow affected my vagina, it was like tiny fire ants and a thousand pins.

God, I think I'm gonna die.

"I can't take the strong pain meds, I can't stay in bed and I can't get drunk. I think I'm going to die." My voice shook as I felt tears pricking my eyes. "And I have to be on my A game or Mr Montgomery would suspect that something is wrong."

"I have nothing to do today anyways, how about I help you." Taylor offered and I turned my attention away from my coffee to him.

"Really? How?"

"I can drive you to work, you said you are in charge of an events, I can help you with a few things and get some things off of your plate and I'll be right there when you need a strong coffee and sweets."

"Ughhh...I don't know." I wasn't sure if it'll work or how I'll explain him to Mr Montgomery, but the offer was enticing.

"Come on Sky. I can help you out and you look like you'll collapse any time soon."

I eyed him suspiciously "Why are you so oddly persuasive?"

"Hey, I'm being a good friend, alright? This wouldn't be the first time I'm helping you deal with this and bedsides, I get to meet famous people."

"Yeah ,I almost deduced that part." I took a huge sip of my coffee and contemplated the pros and cons in my head. And it'll be fun bringing Taylor. I think.

"Fine, but you must do what I tell you and you must stick with me alright?"

"Aye, Aye Captain." He said with a pirate voice.

"That." I pointed at him. "Don't do that. Infact, don't be so.... Taylor-y"

"I'm almost offended Sky, but I'm too excited to do this. So I'll just go change." He jumped off the chair and headed to his room.

This almost feels like a bad idea.

Oh, no. This is definitely a bad idea. Inner me chipped in.

I closed my eyes and groaned. I'm in too much pain to deal with this.

"Morning Sky. Taylor says that's he's going with you to a super cool event at your company." Albert strolled into the living room bare chested and in a low waisted sweat pants with his raven black hair looking like a raccoon just had a concert through it.

"Did he also tell you that I'm dying?" I snarled at him.

"No, but he did say you are on your period." A look of pity crossed his face. "Sorry. I'll take the pain for you if I could" he settled in the other couch in the living room. "But I'm happy I can't."

If I had the energy I'll smack him, but I don't have the energy so I'll just imagine me smashing his head in.

"Can I come —"

"No." I smashed it down before he could land his sentence.

"You didn't even let me complete my sentence." He grumbled unhappily.

"You don't have to. One of you is enough."

"I can help." He insisted.

I sat up straight from my position and raised a brow. "Don't you have a L-SAT to be studying for?"

"I got it covered Sky. Come on, I want to rub elbows with the rich and famous." He said in a pleading tone.

"Yeah, No. Walk away Albert, before I place a curse on you and you'll know it'll work because I'm in excruciating pain and I'm going through a crucial stage of womanhood." I threatened.

"Just so you know, I'll become a very famous lawyer and I'll be invited to parties like this in time." He bragged.

"Yeah? Well, why don't you pass your exams first Einstein." I groaned as I carried myself from the couch with every will power in me after placing my half empty mug of coffee on the coffee table, then wiping off the invisible crease off my blazer.

I walked off into my room to pick my phone and my bag before walking out and hitting Taylor's door on the way out the hallway.

"Hurry up, barbie. You are not going to a fashion show." I yelled out as I made me way back to the living room.

"Might as well be." He yelled back out earning an eye roll from me.

As I headed towards the door Aaron came out of the kitchen holding a plate of sandwich.

"Hold on Sky." He said and I looked at him in confusion.

"When did you wake up?"

"A little before Taylor. I was making breakfast. I heard that it's that time, so I made you a sandwich. It's not a good idea to be on empty stomach." He held the plate out to me.

"Aaron." My voice shook as I looked at him in gratitude and my eyes glistened with tears. I walked towards him, instead of collecting the sandwich, I pulled him into a hug.

"Thank you. You're the only one that understands me in this loft." I felt his hand on my head as he smoothened my hair lightly like I was a little girl.

This is why I love Aaron. Frankly, he was the only one in the loft I could stand generally. That might be due to the general respect I have for him and every one else in this loft did. He was the oldest in the loft followed by Albert, then Taylor and Hassan who are only months apart. He wasn't older than me by a lot, only three years but he was like my older brother.

With his size, his tall height, big build and heavy muscles he can be quite intimidating but he's such a teddy bear and a mom. He's always taking care of me, not just because I'm the only girl or the youngest but because he genuinely cares about me. One would think with his build, that he was an athlete but he was actually the smartest in the loft.

His dream was to have his own company. He is on the way there with all the efforts he puts into it. And he's a ladies guy which was a given, given his athletic build, height, chocolate brown skin, hazel eyes and perfect jaw.

But he's very modest and respectful, he's had the same girlfriend since forever who is actually a mediacal students in a very prominent medical school and he is very loyal unlike Albert and Taylor who are complete man whores

"It's alright Sky."

I pulled away and turned my attention to the sandwich. If I ignored the third world war going on in my belly, which is hard as fuck to do. Then the next thing was good old fashion hunger. For the past week I've barely had a decent meal because of how busy I am, this would be the first event in my charge, I'll hate it as hell to mess it up.

I sank my teeth into the bread then the other layers in between and chewed.

"Small bites Skyler. You're going to let yourself choke. It's not going anywhere." Aaron warned as I rushed the morsels down my throat.

"Jahwgkaiehdkakdhdkels." I said in response which didn't make any sense because my mouth was pull to the brim.

As I swallowed the contents in my mouth, I let out a satisfied grin.

"Thanks Aaron."

"No problem Sky. Don't over work yourself. I don't want to hear that you passed out."

That only happened a few times. Times when I tried to brave through my menstrual cramps because of class, I end up exhausted and in pain and I pass out. I'm not proud of it.

"I won't. I can't afford to. Mr Montgomery would definitely not like that." I shivered at the thought of passing out in the event.

"Bye." I waved my hand containing my half sandwich at him and yelled "Taylor!" before I maneuvered my arm to use the hand holding my bag to pick my keys on the cabinet on the way to the door.

"Bye!" I heard Taylor yell as he came behind me.

As he walked next to me, I got a good look at him and rolled my eyes.

He was certainly dressed to impress. He was dressed like a celebrity. His blonde hair was done in a tousled manner but it was stylish and looked annoyingly good which is a given since he had great locks and he took pride in it.

His dressing was something else and he didn't look like my little helper. I looked like his little helper.

The scent of this body spray floated to my nose. It wasn't intense or hard and it wasn't a delicate scent but just right.

"Are you planning on seducing someone?" I groaned in annoyance.

"It's high time, I got myself celebrity friends so I can leave you losers behind." He smirked smugly "and there's nothing bad to adding a hot celebrity girlfriend. All of this shouldn't be waisted on some normie." He motioned to himself.

This was a bad decision.

"I already regret this." I groaned in annoyance and he chuckled with me.

AUTHOR'S NOTES.

Hey guys.
This is me.
I just want to announce that "How to make the Mafia love pink" is coming very very soon. And I've gotten started on the story of Natalie.

For all you Natalie haters, I can't wait to view your reactions. I'm already writing it and even I am excited.
I might post a chapter of her story on DMM.

Don't forget to follow me on Instagram.
Check my profile to know my Username.

Next chapter of SAL coming right up.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.9M 81.2K 33
Cassandra Ellis: A young African American woman working in the fast paced life surrounding Chicago. Just graduating from university, she receives he...
30.8K 1.6K 50
Daisy has been a stripper all of her life against her wishes. With an annoyingly genius brother to take care of, she is ready to do whatever it takes...
6.6M 238K 61
#3 on Featured list! "I need you to be my wife." he said lifting her chin up, forcing her to look at him. "But, we don't love each other." protes...
356K 13.7K 20
"Haven't you been told to not follow a guy into his room? He can do things to you," he smirked. "I trust you," I said, looking at him. It was the fir...