๐ˆ๐ง ๐‹๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐–๐ข๐ญ๐ก ๐“๐ก๐ž...

By Felixisanegghead

What happens when your 1 year old long crush whom you've been trying to move on from suddenly asks you to mov... More

๐™ฒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š๐šŽ๐š› ๐™ธ๐™ธ: ๐™ต๐š›๐š’๐šŽ๐š—๐š'๐šœ ๐™ผ๐šŽ๐šŽ๐š๐šž๐š™
๐™ฒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š๐šŽ๐š› ๐™ธ๐™ธ๐™ธ: ๐™ผ๐š˜๐šŸ๐š’๐š—๐š ๐™ฐ๐šŒ๐šŒ๐š’๐š๐šŽ๐š—๐š
๐™ฒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š๐šŽ๐š› ๐™ธ๐š…: ๐š‚๐šž๐š™๐š›๐š’๐šœ๐šŽ๐šœ ๐™ฐ๐š—๐š ๐š†๐š’๐šœ๐š‘๐šŽ๐šœ
๐™ฒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š๐šŽ๐š› ๐š…: ๐™ฑ๐š›๐šŠ๐š’๐š— ๐™พ๐š› ๐™ท๐šŽ๐šŠ๐š›๐š
๐™ฒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š๐šŽ๐š› ๐š…๐™ธ: ๐™ฒ๐š˜๐š—๐š๐šŽ๐šœ๐šœ๐š’๐š˜๐š— ๐™ณ๐š˜๐š—๐šŽ
๐™ฒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š๐šŽ๐š› ๐š…๐™ธ๐™ธ: ๐™ฒ๐š˜๐š—๐š๐š›๐š˜๐š—๐š๐šŠ๐š๐š’๐š˜๐š—
๐™ฒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š๐šŽ๐š› ๐š…๐™ธ๐™ธ๐™ธ: ๐š†๐šŠ๐š๐šŒ๐š‘๐š’๐š—๐š ๐šƒ๐š‘๐šŽ ๐š‚๐šž๐š—๐šœ๐šŽ๐š ๐šƒ๐š˜๐š๐šŽ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ๐š›
๐™ฒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š๐šŽ๐š› ๐™ธ๐š‡: ๐™น๐šž๐šœ๐š ๐™ป๐š’๐š”๐šŽ ๐šƒ๐š‘๐šŽ ๐™พ๐š•๐š ๐šƒ๐š’๐š–๐šŽ๐šœ
๐™ฒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š๐šŽ๐š› ๐š‡: ๐™ฝ๐š’๐š๐š‘๐š ๐™พ๐š ๐™ป๐šŠ๐šž๐š๐š‘๐š๐šŽ๐š›
๐™ฒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š๐šŽ๐š› ๐š‡๐™ธ: ๐š‚๐šž๐š™๐š›๐š’๐šœ๐šŽ ๐š€๐šž๐šŽ๐šœ๐š
๐™ฒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š๐šŽ๐š› ๐š‡๐™ธ๐™ธ: ๐™ท๐š˜๐š•๐š ๐™ผ๐šข ๐š‚๐š˜๐šž๐š•
๐™ฒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š๐šŽ๐š› ๐š‡๐™ธ๐™ธ๐™ธ: ๐™ฟ๐šŠ๐š›๐š๐šข ๐™ต๐š˜๐š› ๐™ป๐š˜๐šŸ๐šŽ๐š›๐šœ
๐™ฒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š๐šŽ๐š› ๐š‡๐™ธ๐š…: ๐™ท๐šŽ'๐šœ ๐™ต๐š’๐š—๐šŠ๐š•๐š•๐šข ๐™ผ๐š’๐š—๐šŽ {๐™ผ}
๐™ฒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š๐šŽ๐š› ๐š‡๐š…: ๐™พ๐šž๐š› ๐™ณ๐šŠ๐š๐šŽ
๐™ฒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š๐šŽ๐š› ๐š‡๐š…๐™ธ: ๐™ต๐š˜๐š› ๐šƒ๐š‘๐šŽ ๐™ฑ๐šŽ๐šœ๐š
๐™ฒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š๐šŽ๐š› ๐š‡๐š…๐™ธ๐™ธ: ๐™ธ'๐š– (๐™ฝ๐š˜๐š) ๐™พ๐š”๐šŠ๐šข
๐™ฒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š๐šŽ๐š› ๐š‡๐š…๐™ธ๐™ธ๐™ธ: ๐™ผ๐š’๐šœ๐šœ๐š’๐š˜๐š— ๐™พ๐š ๐šƒ๐š›๐šŠ๐š๐šŽ๐š๐šข
๐™ฒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š๐šŽ๐š› ๐š‡๐™ธ๐š‡: ๐š‚๐šŽ๐š๐šž๐šŒ๐š’๐š—๐š ๐šƒ๐š‘๐šŽ ๐š๐šŠ๐š™๐š’๐šœ๐š
๐™ฒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š๐šŽ๐š› ๐š‡๐š‡: ๐™ธ ๐™ต๐šž๐šŒ๐š”๐š’๐š—๐š ๐™ป๐š˜๐šŸ๐šŽ ๐šˆ๐š˜๐šž
๐™ฒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š๐šŽ๐š› ๐š‡๐š‡๐™ธ: ๐š‚๐š’๐š—๐š๐šž๐š• ๐™ณ๐š›๐šž๐š {๐™ผ}
๐™ฒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š๐šŽ๐š› ๐š‡๐š‡๐™ธ๐™ธ: ๐™ผ๐šŽ๐šŽ๐š๐š’๐š—๐š ๐šƒ๐š‘๐šŽ ๐š๐š˜๐šข๐šŠ๐š• ๐™ต๐šŠ๐š–๐š’๐š•๐šข

๐™ฒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š๐šŽ๐š› ๐™ธ: ๐™ฟ๐š›๐š˜๐š–๐š‹๐š•๐šŽ๐š–๐šœ ๐š๐šŽ๐šœ๐š˜๐š•๐šŸ๐šŽ๐š

311 21 3
By Felixisanegghead

Sunoo Pov

I was running in the rain. Praying that the bus hasn't left. I arrived at the bus stop. I pulled my phone out to check the time only to realize I missed the bus by 10 minutes.

"Great! Now how am I going to get home?" I muttered slumping on to a chair. I stood there thinking and I decided to call Ni-ki for a ride. "Should I call him?" I asked myself.

"No. It's too late. I don't want to bother him." I replied to myself. It's normal for me to just stand there talking to myself. It was a habit I got ever since I was a wee child.

I decided to get up and walk home. It was 30 minutes away but I would rather walk than bother my friends for a ride this late. Until a black Ferrari stopped in front of the bus stop.

"Do you need a ride?" The man called inside. "Yes" I replied nodding. This may be a chance to get home I thought. "Where?" He asked. "Uhm near seven eleven convenience store." I replied. "Hop on." The man ordered unlocking the door.

It was quite risky but I took the chance. I opened the front door and hopped in only to be next to Park Sunghoon. I closed the door and buckled in my seat belt avoiding his face.

"You look young. How old are you?" He asked. I stared for a while. Is he talking to me. I looked around and saw nobody. "Of course he is talking to you dumbass." My head scolded. "I'm t-twenty." I replied. Fuck you sunoo you stuttered.

"So you must go to university right?" He asked. "Yes." I replied still avoiding his face. "What's your name?" He asked. "I'm S-sunoo" I muttered. "Didn't quite catch that." He whispered.

"Kim Sunoo." I stated loudly. "That's better. Don't be so nervous. I'm almost your age. I'm twenty one." He smiled. "I see. W-which university d-do you g-go to?" I asked trying to stop myself from stuttering.

"Hmm. I got Seoul National University." He replied. "O same." I replied smiling. Of course I knew that. Anyone would know who Park Sunghoon is. The national figure skater. Extremely popular in university.

"Really? I'm Park Sunghoon." He introduced. Again something I knew. Luckily before I could response we arrived at the convenience store. "T-thank y-you. Achoo" I sneezed mid way.

"Great I got a cold." I muttered. "Here" Sunghoon replied taking of his jacket. "N-no. I can't take that. That's too much. Achoo." I sneezed again. "It's fine. Just return it to me tomorrow and you really have a cute sneeze." He winked.

He then wrapped the jacket around me before I hopped out if the car and watched it drive away in a trance. I liked him. Since freshman year. But he can't like me back. He has a girlfriend. Whom is loved by everyone.

I shook my wrong thoughts out of my head before walking to my apartment. I'm only staying here temporarily until I find somewhere else I could move near the university. Ni-ki and Jungwon are my best friends.

They both are roommates and invited me to stay with them. But I felt too much of a burden so I rejected the offer. I met Jungwon since I was born and Ni-ki in high school. But what the actual reason I didn't want to move in was because Ni-ki liked me.

I loved him. As a beloved friend. He confessed to me in freshmen year but I told him it's for the best. He took space from me which I understood. But the thing is we never approached each other after that.

So it's become quite awkward among us. That's why I tried to avoid being around Ni-ki. I thought he might get mad or get hurt by me. I don't know if he moved on or not but I was too scared to ask.

I know I should solve the problem but I was too scared. I wa thinking about how to resolve this problem with Ni-ki while  I was showering. I stepped out of the shower only to be wonderfully greeted by Sunghoon's jacket.

Now I was thinking about how to hand Sunghoon his jacket. I put it in the washer to wash it. And I layed on my back in my favorite pj's. I snuggled up in my freshly laundered sheets and fell asleep instantly.

I woke up in a haste. I woke up ten minutes later than when I'm actually supposed to wake up. The cold was horrible since I forgot to dry my hair last night. Luckily my school bag was packed and my clothes were prepared so all I had to do is just take a quick shower and dress up and leave.

I was in such a haste I forgot to take the most important thing I kept reminding myself last night and even in my sleep. The Jacket.

After I reached the university I realized. "Shit what else could possibly go wrong?" I cried. "You seem upset today what's up?" Asked Jungwon joining me.

"I will tell you at lunch and bring Ni-ki over. It's time I resolve this shit." I replied confidently as I ran to class leaving a confused Jungwon.

I ran to my history class just in time. I took my seat at the very back row. I was majoring in fashion. Jungwon was majoring in acting. Ni-ki was majoring in dance so we all has different classes. But the whole university ate together.

They made this one huge cafeteria outdoor where you can sit and eat with your friends. They made this so the students can be friend students from other facilities. While I was in my last class before lunch.

I never felt bored in any class but today I couldn't even keep my eyes open. I was too busy checking the time or holding my sneezes in. Once the bell rang I bolted out the class as I fast as I can and dashed to the cafeteria.

After filling my tray with food I waited for Jungwon and Ni-ki to come. I sat in our usual spot waiting. "Sun-woo" called a voice. I turned to find Jungwon waving at me and Ni-ki behind him. I waved back as Jungwon quickly ran to my side.

"Have you been waiting for long?" He asked as he settled down. "No. I just came here don't worry." I assured. Ni-ki quietly also sat down so I turned my attention towards him. "Ni-ki. Look the reason why I have been so-" I began but was interrupted.

"Sunooshi. I'm sorry for making you uncomfortable with my confession." He interrupted closing his eyes. "Ni-ki. I was never uncomfortable with you." I chuckled. "What then why were you so distant with me?" He asked.

"I thought you needed space to move on and I was scared that I might hurt you." I explained smiling. "Then can we be friends again? I moved on you know." He asked. "No." I replied angrily.

"Why?" He asked. "Why should I be friends with you when I never dumped you in the first place?" I asked pouting. They all laughed. I may have not returned the jacket but I got a friend back. Maybe today wasn't that bad.

I was then walking to the bus stop after university. Ni-ki would have dropped me off but he had to go to a friend's house for a project. Jungwon also wasn't going home due to a group project so I had to alone. Which I hated.

I sulked sadly on the chair waiting for the bus to arrive until I heard horn. I looked up to find Sunghoon's car waiting in front of the bus stop. "Sunghoon sunbaenim?" I asked. "Hop on red cheeks." He called.

I hopped on again as I avoided eye contact with him. I buckled myself in before turning to him. "Sunghoon sunbaenim. Why are you dropping me off home today?" I asked pouting slightly out of guilt.

"I wanted to ask you about the jacket." He explained as he started the engine and began driving. "Yeah. I forgot to bring it to school today since I was in a rush. I could give it to you now since I washed it last night." I suggested.

"Sure then." He smiled. "Also call me Sunghoon hyung or just Hoon hyung. Sunbaenim makes me feel so old." He whispered. Making me laugh. "Okay Hoon hyung." I chuckled. We then continued on talking about life, hobbies, and school.

Unknowingly we arrived at the convenience store. "Come on. I don't want you to wait here." I nudged pulling his arm. "Okay. Red cheeks." He laughed. Red cheeks. That nickname always sent butterflies down my stomach.

After he peacefully parked his car we then walked to my apartment. I unlocked the door revealing dim looking room. "I'm sorry if it looks boring but I'm only staying here temporarily." I excused for my crappy apartment.

"Temporarily?" He asked as he settled down on my couch. "I'm trying to find a place near the university." I explained as I came back with the folded jacket in my hands. "I see." He replied as he stood up when I handed him the jacket.

"Thank you sweet cheeks." He thanked. "Sweet cheeks? What happened to red cheeks?" I asked flustered. "You're such a sweetheart for washing my jacket." He replied sending me flying kiss before leaving.

I truged to the door to lock it before slumping against it. What the actual hell? My 1 year long old crush called me sweet cheeks? I stood there cupping my red cheeks. No I can't be in love with him. I promised Jungwon that I will move on from him. I'm sorry Jungwon but I think

                             "I'm in love with the ice king"

Hey Eggheads 🥚🥚🥚

Like I'm sorry. I was bored as hell and I read this Sunsun fan fiction which I'm obsessed with. So like I never vowed to right only Taekook fan fictions. So I was extremely bored. And I had many other things that needed to be done but I was bored. So let's hope that this story that I wrote when I was bored becomes a masterpiece. I hope y'all have an amazing dayy:))

Love From;

Author Felix Egghead

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.8K 352 20
In the bustling city of Seoul, two souls, completely apart in persona, occupation and ideologies, cross paths by fate. Park Sunghoon, the largest bu...
21.9K 995 21
"Have you ever kissed a boy?" This one sentence is the start of a lot of feelings between Jungwon and Jay. The start of a friends with benefits rela...
6.5K 390 10
He's the coldest. He's the cutest. Ding๐Ÿ”” One notification from Instagram- @puppy.jaeyun sent you a follow request. The world where our connections...
360K 12.1K 53
Han Jisung is a 20 year old broke college student, whose only friend is a year younger than himself. he got ignored by almost everyone at his univers...