We Hate Sharing But For You T...

Par trashlifeisthebest

You don't get it, do you y/n. You really do know how to make a man weak. Never in our life have we been so in... Plus

Prologue
My readers I have a question!
Y/n Background
chap 1 Meeting the frightened old man
Chap 2 An Artist need of inspiration
Chap 3 Old man again? A game with Yuno
Chap 4 Ni-San I want a new pet please!
Chap 5 Yuno goes towards the swordsmith village.
Chap 6 The swordsmith village and the encountering another uppermoon.
Chap 7 A chase/race to escape upper 4
Chap 8 Came home to more drama
Chap 9 Your not getting away this time
Chap 10 Trapped
Chap 11 Rethinking thoughts
Chap 12 Stressful and Confusion
Chap 14 Who's the real number 6?
Chapter 15 The Act Of Betrayal

Chap 13 Be cautious

196 11 3
Par trashlifeisthebest

Suddenly, you felt warmth on your face, thus waking you in the process as you looked to see the the sun making you instantly closing your eyes, turning your head to the left side opposite of the window.

???: G-good Morning

You open your eyes as they dilated as you glared at the tengu in front of you, only to realize it was the tiny papa tengu your eyes softened, then looked at him in confusion.

Y/n: A tiny tengu?

Hantengu: You're just like your b-brother giving us nicknames.

Y/n: Yuno... YUNO! I was asleep no, no,no, not again, and theirs tae too.

You began to sit up but stop as you felt sudden pain still ring through your head. So you put one hand on your messaging it but then you shook your head as you were about to get up a staff was thrown at you causing you to remain still so you looked towards the owner of the staff with a dumbfounded face.

Y/n: Problem?

Sekido: Hantengu is not done talking to you, so sit.

Y/n just sat staring at sekido, making him annoyed. (I do this to my fam or friends to mess with them)

Sekido: WHAT?

Y/n then moved her body, facing him, giving her full attention to him, making him more annoyed.

Y/n: Well aren't you bitchy ? Your acting just like liliana...

You stated looking at him still as he furrow his eye realizing who's you compared him to feeling offended.

Sekido: Don't compare me to that b-

Y/n: You wanted to say something tiny tengu?

You turn to him smiling as he shook at your sudden mood change. As sekido glared at you eyes twitching out of anger.

Hantengu: H-how do you feel? Did they h-hurt you? We have some m-medicine if you think it will help.

Y/n: I still feel some pain but not enough to make me pass out again. No they didn't hurt me although the two crazy ones did take advantage of me since my I haven't recovered my strength but they didn't go to far thankfully.

Karaku: Eh I was just testing your strength

Urogi: I just wanted to see if you would run away

Aizetsu: You both are terrible coming up with excuses. I tried to put a cool cloth over year head but you would crystallize it in your sleep so I was hesitant to continue but you seem to react to the coldness of my hand just fine then you moved away.

You just hummed at the information not paying it any attention but still thanked the sad demon quietly.

Hantengu: T-thats good. On my behalf I apologize for their b-behavior. Is their anything you might need. Your s-still in pain you should rest more.

Y/n: I appreciate the offer but I have children to attend to unfortunately. Now that I think about it how long was I asleep.

Hantengu: 3 days.

Y/n:... Yeah their still alive, mhm

Sekido: tsk it's like your not even worried about your brothers at all. What type of older sibling are you.

Y/n: I was unconscious the hell am I suppose to do. Besides I know if yuno dead or not and tae most likely with him. Yuno can somewhat fight or hide if necessary if they encounter an uppermoon then I would be panicking. Also your one to talk you can even control your damn brothers and their stronger then mine so of course your not worried for them.

Urogi: Hey! We're not that bad right aizetsu?

Aizetsu: She was referring to you and karaku I'm sure.

Y/n: Yep I was. Anyways off, I go then.

Aizetsu: Wouldn't it be better for you to leave later on your still not fully well.

Y/n: I can manage

So you fully stand up dusting yourself off glancing through the window where the sunrays greeted you. You then turned to the tiny tengu as you walked out from the sun rays range you pick him up and slightly squish him between your fingers thanking him and in response he smiled shaking slightly.

Urogi: Aren't you going to thanks us?

Y/n: You literally had me pinned in the tree?

Karaku: Yeah well at least I freed you

Y/n: You started to squeeze me as well

Karaku:... Not that hard tho

Sekido: That woman... why the hell did you not want her to die?

Y/n: Because I want to deal with her myself when I'm ready beside killing her won't solve one of my problems at least... not yet.

She whispered the last part.

Y/n: Actually a beating would be better though... anyways forget some of the stuff I just said.

Karaku and urogi smiled what you said aizetsu and sekido held a surprised face.

Aizetsu: Well after the things she mentioned I wouldn't be surprised if she did ended up dead.

Y/n: Oh

Aizetsu: By that I mean how she offered to give you up since she knows how some men can be well very unpleasant to women when they sought for them.

Y/n: What a gentleman you are, but I understand what you mean.

You both stared at each other for a little bit before you broke eye contact and looked back at the window using your nails to claw out a piece of glass then transforming it to a mirror then your eyes shined a little bit as you think about both yuno and tae their whereabouts suddenly appeared in the mirror as they both seemed to be working working for multiple women who were dolled up.

Your eye twitched in annoyance to seeing them both faraway from the village. Their not even near the outskirts by the village so what the hell are they doing there. So you came to conclusion it's because they either decided to wander off on their own or if they were sent there by someone to get something or someone.

The clones were amazed by such small amount of power you used they noticed you seemed to stare more at the women then the children making them think you were going to kill the women but seeing as you haven't killed anyone they assumed you were analyzing the place before taking action.

You did crushed the mirror out of slight anger and began heading towards the door.

Y/n: Good day gentlemen thanks for the minor save.... I guess.

Sekido: You guess?

Y/n: Mhm

Urogi: You can't leave yet!

Y/n: Watch me

And so she did walking out the door, sniffing the air to get a whiff of the boys distant scent. Then, turning her head towards their directions to where they went, she looked at the tiny tengu through the window as he waved as y/n closed her eyes, smiling before continuing on her path.

Back with yuno and tae

Yuno: I-I don't think ni-san here...

Tae: Me either yuno we kept looking and that lady said she would be here with ni-San but I haven't seen her either.

Yuno: Should we continue to ask around ?

Tae: Yeah just incase-

Omitsu: What are you boys talking about enough continue cleaning the floors as told whoever your looking for doesn't care to reach out to us for one of you so get comfortable here. How about this in exchange of your labor we give you a home.

Yuno: No we're not homeless were looking for our sister.

Tae: Yeah one of ni-san friends sent us here telling us she would be here.

Omitsu: Is that so well regardless of your situation-

Random man: Omitsu their's a reporting of another one of our girls death. Apparently she killed herself!

Omitsu: I have a feeling who's behind this I can't take it no more. Go I will confront a certain young lady in the meantime.

And so she did confront ume but we all know what happens to the old woman.

Tae: What was that I heard screaming-

Next thing tae knew their was a the corpse of the old woman near him outside.

Tae: *Gasp*

Yuno: Their's a demon nearby probably let's gooo tae-

???: I've never seen you two around here before. New workers perhaps...

Yuno looked up at the lady demon staring at them from above.

???: You have pretty purple eyes

She smiled creepily but not as creepy as gyokko.

Yuno: I know

Tae:...Your eye

???: Ah yes it says upperank 6

Yuno:... A weaker one

???: What did you say! How dare you where's your RESPECT! I am an upperank demon one of the STRONGEST demon under lord muzan!

Yuno: Okay

???: Okay? You damn brat you should be afraid-

Tae: We met some of your friends that are stronger then you.

Yuno: Yeah there ranks are 4 and 5 that's why we're not really afraid. One of them is creepy looking but funny to laugh at and the others are...

Tae: Weird?

Yuno: I guess since their more then one. Oh but wait tae I think you'd like Mr.Tengu though.

Tae: Really?

Yuno: Yeah.

???: Enough talking how dare compare my comrades to me disgusting ugly comrades-

Yuno: So we've met 4,5, and now six I wonder If we'll meet upperank 3, 2, and 1?

(Hopefully not)

Tae: I hope not that means more trouble right?

Yuno: Yeah and who knows if ni-san can take on an higher rank then Mr.Tengu and fish face.

???: Since you two want to keep interrupting me I'll save you brats for later hm?

Yuno: What's your name naked girl?

Daki: NAKED!? I'm not naked and I'm not just some girl I'm daki upperank 6.

Yuno: Your a kid to just look at your face.

Daki: I am not a CHILD!

She then stomped her foot on the roof throwing a small fit.

Tae: Yuno let's gooo I wanna find ni-san.

Yuno: Yeah me too.

But before yuno could go to tae he found himself squeezed by daki obi sashes as yuno out of fear turn invincible trying to get himself free.

Tae grabbed some dirt and threw it at daki only for her to get angry and wrapped him in her sashes squeezing him until he appeared unconscious.

Yuno: Tae! No!...My ni-san will find you naked girl.

Daki: Hmp am I suppose to be afraid ha she'll be the one fighting me am upperank.

Yuno: Ms.Daki... Ni-san already fought two of your stronger demon um... comrades what makes you think ni-san would be worried about you number 6?

Daki: You know I'm about tired of hearing your mouth.

She started to squeeze him tighter. As he became slightly teary-eyed as her sashes started cutting into his skins he then suddenly became unconscious.

Daki: That will teach you to watch your mouth now let's see whats your sister capable of hmmm?

Lets take a step back and figure out how they ended up in the red entertainment district shall we.

Feya: Yuno your sister going to be away at an entertainment district away from the village. Are you going to tag along?
I think she forgot to tell you.

He nodded his head smiling running to tae telling him they're going to join y/n on a trip away from the village. So as they return to feya she walked them halfway to the entertainment district stopping then turning to the kids tell them she'll be back later so in the meantime find y/n.

But unfortunately their weren't any pure intentions leaving them behind like this.

So the boys stayed standing waiting at first thinking y/n knew they were there but after awhile yuno decided to ask around along with tae for their sisters but no one knew or some just didn't care. But one of the young oiran fetch the boys bringing them in seeing them clueless so she tried to help them by asking for the boys sister to her associates.

Girl:...

They were thankful for the nice woman help but as soon as she disappeared the old woman then appeared and started to question and demand them to get to work.

They tried to explain their situation but it seemed to get them nowhere so in the meantime they were indeed force into labor thinking feya would return sooner or later.

Feya during this time met liliana on the way back as feya spoked to liliana informing her of the children now whereabouts but also voice her concerns for y/n whereabouts as well.

Liliana: Last I saw her were with some powerful demons and I mean more then one I barely made it back in one piece. As for her well they took her instead of me so.

Feya: Her brothers they have no idea where she could be though-

Liliana: They'll probably becomes slaves of the entertainment or killed. If y/n was alive I dought she even knows where to look the woman was simply helpless.

Feya: Actually liliana their's something I've been meaning to tell you since I've been offered something worthy of my life.

Ha yall thought I was gonna tell ya pff

Back to y/n

So theatrically it's been 3 days since I was asleep so today's the 4 day but I'm awake. So many things could of happened but first thing first why did feya give me wisteria petals and why did liliana only appeared after feya told me to look for her.

There's noway this can't be a...set up. Feya would never unless someone else is pulling the strings but who... the chief? Both yuno and tae are missing also why we're they so far away it's unlike yuno to go that far unless gyokko warped them. No gyokko would of returned them by now then.

But feya did seemed shocked when she saw me returned. Not just that the way she gave me the wisteria petals immediately knowing I'm half demon. She probably didn't think I could get affect since I'm not an actual demon. But she was trying to help me no? She knew I was going into the woods looking for liliana so she gave me the petals just incase I ran into some demons right?

Someone has to be forcing her to give me the petals then thinking they sent her to look for liliana instead even though I volunteered to go.

Y/n: Unless...

Unless they figured out... I am a half demon also... but how many know.

...

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

50.2K 756 41
Ok so this is based off of many stories that i have read. I wanted to make one of my own✨ sorry if its bad like i said im new to this! Description: T...
22.2K 553 51
"If you want a quirk, there might be a way for you to do it. Pray for a quirk in the next life and jump off a roof. Maybe then you might be able to b...
601 25 7
"The pain of losing you is something I will never recover from. I am begging you, please pull back," he pleaded, his voice hoarse and desperate. Tear...
1.8K 71 18
We were happy, we thought we had defeated Muzan. I was ready to spend the rest of my life with you Tanjiro. How could someone as kind as you become a...